-  [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return][Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject  (Reply to 19524)
Message
Captcha
File
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 125894141433.jpg - (44.79KB, 300x300, reisen.jpg) [iqdb]
19524No. 19524
Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Loading Scenario: Day 5, Noon

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: Custom

Eh, what?
W-What are you up to at this time of night?
Expand all images
>>No. 19539
That Reisen is adorable.
>>No. 19542
>Reisen is adorable.

fixed
>>No. 19549
File 125902297820.jpg - (161.79KB, 800x720, reisen.jpg) [iqdb]
19549
Loading User Commands:
[X] Approach Reisen together with Alice.

---

Alice stares at Grimnír suspiciously.

"I don't have anything to do with this," he whispers.

"Are you sure about that? Could you have done something insensitive or perverted?"

"O-of course not! I didn't have time to do anything like that! Er, I mean that I was out all morning, so I couldn't have possibly been involved in this mess. Ahahaha..."

The dollmaker frowns hard at him. She shakes her head in disappointment before walking towards Reisen. The rabbit girl continues sobbing, unaware of their presence. Before he can argue, something pull at him.

"..."

Shanghai gently tugs his side, then gives him a look, as if asking for permission. He smiles at the gesture and nods. The doll smiles brightly as she lands and sits on his shoulder. She really is cute. Having a doll like her would be fine, too.

"E-eh? Miss Alice?"

Reisen quickly wipes away her tears and calms herself. She forces a polite smile and gives the dollmaker a small bow.

"Ah, forgive me. I didn't realize that you came in. Lunch will be served shortly. So please, go ahead and -"

"What's wrong, Reisen?"

"Wrong? N-nothing's wrong, Miss Alice! Something just splashed into my eye while cooking..."

Alice shakes her head.

"Please," she says, her voice both gentle and firm. "Tell me what's wrong. You're among friends here."

Reisen looks at the dollmaker for a moment. Then, she looks away.

"It's nothing," whispers the rabbit girl. "It's probably nothing, but..."

The rabbit girl lowers her head sadly.

"I've been seeing strange wave patterns the past few days. Most humans and youkai can't sense it, of course. Even Master has doubts about them, since they haven't triggered any of her instruments. But if things continue like this..."

Reisen suddenly falls silent. Grimnír walks closer as Alice waits for her to continue. The rabbit girl keeps her head down, showing no sign of having noticed his presence.

"Maybe Tewi was right," she whispers. "We're all going to be trapped in that nightmare once more. I should have gone with her when she left for..."

The rabbit girl looks up at them. She blinks in surprise at Grimnír. He gives her an awkward wave. She closes her eyes tightly and shakes her head.

"W-wha? It can't be.. n-no! No! N-not again! Iyaaaaaaah!"

Without warning, she runs out of the kitchen. Her hysterical shrieks could be heard as she dashes unceremoniously along the hallways. Both he and Alice are left in the kitchen, dumbfounded. Grimnír carefully recalls Reisen's face when she recognized him.

It was a look of absolute terror.

[ ] Quickly chase after Reisen. Tell Alice to come with you.
[ ] Quickly chase after Reisen. You need to talk to her alone.
[ ] Stay in the kitchen. Ask if Alice knows anything.
[ ] Stay in the kitchen. Perhaps Reisen left a clue.
[ ] Leave the room. Tell Alice to come with you.
[ ] Leave the room. You need to investigate alone.
[ ] Use item. (Specify)
[ ] Custom
>>No. 19550
[x] Quickly chase after Reisen. Tell Alice to come with you.
CRY SOME MOAR
>>No. 19551
Okay lets see...

>"I've been seeing strange wave patterns the past few days. Most humans and youkai can't sense it, of course. Even Master has doubts about them, since they haven't triggered any of her instruments. But if things continue like this..."

>"Maybe Tewi was right," she whispers. "We're all going to be trapped in that nightmare once more. I should have gone with her when she left for..."

Wavelengths... Probably has something to do with Grimnir's sagespells associated with the bracelet. Devastating power that affect more than its physical surroundings, energy wavelengths that disrupt or distort Tewi's and Reisen's thought processes..?

Bit of a reach but...

[X] Stay in the kitchen. Ask if Alice knows anything.
-[X] Stay in the kitchen. Perhaps Reisen left a clue.
-[X]Finally if nothing can be found leave the kitchen. Have Alice go after Reisen to console and question while you investigate alone, Ms. Yagokoro got some explaining to do.
--[X]Ask Eirin about these "wavelengths" and why are they such a disturbance. Has it happened before

Perhaps it's not too much?

Just as how certain creatures can determine when an earthquake is about to occur, perhaps it's something they, Reisen and Tewi, can acutely sense before Eirin's instruments can.

We also can assume such an event occured before as Reisen more or less hinted it. However seems to be an event that have greater implications than what our concept of wavelengths can do; or at leaast in Gensokyo, such as cause creatures to behave erratically to the point of incredible violence and destruction.

Perhaps I'm thinking too hard on it all and nothing more than Grim and Alice to give chase could solve the issue. I just hate not understanding things when dealing with an enigma of a situation
>>No. 19552
>>19551

it's not too out there considering the other writer's stories that seem inter connected.
>>No. 19556
File 125903354955.jpg - (135.39KB, 600x600, bunny.jpg) [iqdb]
19556
For some reason, I just can't resist the temptation to chase after the cute little bunny.

[X] Quickly chase after Reisen. Tell Alice to come with you.
>>No. 19557
I suppose I should say I'm interested in understanding the reasoning behind chasing Reisen despite the fact that she appears to be absolutely terrified by Grimnir rather inexplicably at the moment.

I wouldn't mind chasing her but I prefer it when she's not horrified or terrorized by me but that's how I roll...
>>No. 19560
[X] Stay in the kitchen. Ask if Alice knows anything.
-[X] Stay in the kitchen. Perhaps Reisen left a clue.
-[X]Finally if nothing can be found leave the kitchen. Have Alice go after Reisen to console and question while you investigate alone, Ms. Yagokoro got some explaining to do.
--[X]Ask Eirin about these "wavelengths" and why are they such a disturbance. Has it happened before.

Sounds like the best shot to me.
>>No. 19561
[X] Stay in the kitchen. Ask if Alice knows anything.
-[X] Stay in the kitchen. Perhaps Reisen left a clue.
-[X]Finally if nothing can be found leave the kitchen. Have Alice go after Reisen to console and question while you investigate alone, Ms. Yagokoro got some explaining to do.
--[X]Ask Eirin about these "wavelengths" and why are they such a disturbance. Has it happened before.
>>No. 19567
[X] Stay in the kitchen. Ask if Alice knows anything.
-[X] Stay in the kitchen. Perhaps Reisen left a clue.
-[X]Finally if nothing can be found leave the kitchen. Have Alice go after Reisen to console and question while you investigate alone, Ms. Yagokoro got some explaining to do.
--[X]Ask Eirin about these "wavelengths" and why are they such a disturbance. Has it happened before.
>>No. 19583
File 12591043483.jpg - (260.56KB, 650x813, moon.jpg) [iqdb]
19583
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"Hey, you!" cries Alice as she turns to Grimnír. "Don't tell me that you didn't have anything to do with -"

"Doesn't add up..."

The dollmaker stops speaking when she sees him. Rubbing his chin with his eyes closed, the Grey Wizard is clearly in deep thought. There is something very wrong about Reisen's reaction. She never acted this way around him until now. And even if he somehow did anything insensitive, she should have shown signs of embarrassment or irritation, which while cute, would be nothing near the look of absolute terror on her face just now.

"It doesn't add up," he says again. "There must be other factors that we haven't considered. Her behavior is most troubling."

Grimnír stares at Alice for a bit. After a few moments, she turns a little pink.

"Eh? W-why are you looking at me like that? I don't have anything to do with this, either!"

"Nothing at all?"

"Of course not!"

"Ah. Well then, that makes this case a little more complicated..."

He steps closer to the stove and cooking area. Careful examination confirmed that there isn't anything unusual about the kitchen implements that the rabbit girl used. There isn't anything visibly suspicious about the food she prepared, either. Everything looks normal. Everything aside from the plate full of fried eggs. That dish looks like something better made for breakfast.

"Alice, is there anything unusual in these? Some strange ingredient or magical energy, perhaps?"

"Hmm, let me check."

The dollmaker takes a closer look at the eggs. She closes her eyes and mutters a few spell commands. For a moment, her hands start glowing, but it quickly returns to normal. She shakes her head.

"They seem like plain fried eggs with a little salt and oil, but that's it."

Ordinary eggs. For some reason, Grimnír feels like he is missing something here. But that is only a gut feeling. Logically, there isn't enough information to work with for a plausible hypothesis. He frowns as he remembers something back at the Forest of Magic.

> You missed it.

No. He can't make that mistake again. He can't let another clue slip through his fingers! Reisen knows something important. They need to calm her down and question her before something terrible happens.

"We need to find Reisen."

Alice shakes her head. She looks at him sadly.

"I'll go talk to her," she says. "I don't think that she is in any condition to calm herself around you."

~~~

There is one other person who might know about what is happening. Grimnír quickly makes his way to the hospital wing. Reisen mentioned that she told her Master about the strange waves that she sensed. Dr. Yagokoro must have some idea about this case.

Come to think about it, neither of the lunarians have ever mentioned anything about trouble at Eientei. Despite the different events happening all around Gensokyo, he never heard anything about disappearances, youkai attacks, or anything else around here. Did this place have some special protection around it? Or perhaps something did happen, but they kept it secret, somehow.

He wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Yagokoro is involved in this incident. The genius pharmacist couldn't possibly have let all this go unnoticed. If anything else, she seems to know too much, even when he recalls their meetings. Of course, it could also be due to the nature of her profession. Doctors can't release their clients' personal information for the sake of privacy, after all.

"..."

Grimnír stops walking. Something just changed. He looks around the hallways. There isn't anything odd in sight. In fact, the hallways seem a lot longer and lonelier that usual. And dark, for some reason. Even with the lights on, the place seems dimly lit. Huh?

"Why would the lights be on at this time of day?" he asks himself.

He glances at one of the windows uneasily. It is pitch-black outside, and hardly a whisper could be heard. When he looks up, the full moon shines eerily from behind the clouds. There isn't any wind. He doesn't understand it, but based on what he can observe, it is already night time right now.

"That can't be right..."

When he turns back toward the hallway, he realizes that the path toward the hospital wing has suddenly grown dark. The lights that lead toward it have been shut off somehow. However, the path from which he came is still lit.

Grimnír takes a moment to think about his next move.

Who did he take with him again?
[ ] Mini-Yukari
[ ] Shanghai
[ ] Both

This darkness...
[ ] Continue walking forward.
[ ] Retreat back into the light.
>>No. 19584
Technically while Shanghai did sit on Grim's shoulder when the whole "Reisen breakdown" occurred I don't recall Alice summoning Shanghai back. As for mini Yukari last I remember she just hid herself again within one of Grim's "pockets". Unless I'm mistaken...

Who did he take with him again?
[X] Both

This darkness...
[X] Continue walking forward.

Ominous as it is, it could provide a clue or perhaps the answer to what is possibly affecting Eientei; perhaps it's these "wavelengths" Reisen mentioned.

I can think of some great possibilities involving subwavelengths or photonics but perhaps that going way too deep for Grim to comprehend or way off track all together... Plus I feel I missed something with the fried eggs...
>>No. 19585
Who did he take with him again?
[X] Both

This darkness...
[X] Continue walking forward.
>>No. 19586
Who did he take with him again?
[X] Shanghai

This darkness...
[X] Continue walking forward.

I don't have any particular reason for only choosing Shanghai.
>>No. 19589
Who did he take with him again?
[X] Both

This darkness...
[X] Continue walking forward.
>>No. 19590
[x] Both
[x] Continue walking forward.

>>19586
Yukari's been hiding in that invisible pocket since we woke up, I don't see how it's even possible for us to have left her behind.
>>No. 19595
[x] Both
[x] Continue walking forward.
>>No. 19596
File 125919201844.jpg - (484.62KB, 620x876, reisen.jpg) [iqdb]
19596
Loading User Commands:
[X] Both
[X] Continue walking forward.

---

Grimnír takes a moment to think about his next move. This situation seems to be getting dangerous, but can he afford to just walk away? He might not have this chance again. Despite the risk, this event just proves that there is an incident here in Eientei. If he can somehow figure it all out, perhaps he can stop something terrible from happening.

"..?"

His thoughts are interrupted by a gentle tug at his robe. Shanghai looks up at him, worried. She seems to be shaking nervously, like a scared little child. He forces a smile and pats her head for a bit. Then, he gently takes the doll in his hands and places it upon his shoulder.

"It's alright. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

The doll gasps silently in surprise, but she doesn't resist. She just sits on his shoulder, fidgeting and glancing at him every now and then. Even in the darkness, he can see that her face is quite red. As they continue moving forward, Grimnír quietly wonders if this behavior is still part of Alice's original design.

"..?'

He feels something pop out of his pocket and into his hand. Eh? It looks like a tiny handwritten note.

> "I knew it. You have a thing for cute little dolls, don't you~"

He immediately crumples the note and pockets it before the doll notices. Then, as he continues walking along the dark corridor, he slowly becomes more and more aware of how soft Shanghai feels on his shoulder. He finds it hard to believe that this girl is an artificial construct. Even through their clothes, he can sense the lifelike texture of her body.

"..."

He quickly shakes away those bad thoughts. Dammit Yukari. He isn't that type of -

"Huh? What the!?"

Grimnír stares in shock as he watches his legs start sinking into the floor. Of course, the floor looks completely normal as he sinks into it, nothing like quicksand or water. That definitely doesn't look right. Nope, not at all. He tries to pull his legs out, but it is no use. A few seconds pass, and he is already knee-deep into the floor. Then, to his surprise, he stops sinking.

"Rabbit stew," whispers a voice into his left ear.

He turns to the left, but no one is there.

"Rabbit stew," whispers a voice into his right ear.

He turns to the right, but no one is there.

"Rabbit stew," whispers a voice right behind him.

He turns around, but no one is there.

"Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew.Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew. Rabbit stew."

The voice seems to come from all directions. It repeats itself again and again, ominously. It is a female voice, he notes. Grimnír quickly prepares a spell barrier around himself and Shanghai. Then suddenly, silence.

"..."

He looks around him. Everything has turned into darkness. He can't even see where he came from, or where he is going. Even the floor has vanished, and he can't see anything around him. Something soft grasps the side of his neck. He can feel Shanghai holding on to him nervously. He carefully feels for her in the darkness and strokes her hair gently to calm her down. This isn't good. He can't see anything. He can't hear anything. What the heck is -

"Looking for Master?" says the voice. "More humans looking for Master and the Princess?"

Something comes into view. A single person. A girl. She walks along the darkness and silence before him. She mutters to herself loudly as she takes each step.

"No... just a bad dream, ha ha ha. Medicine will make it better. Master said that the medicine will make it all go away. We all took it, even she. A cure for nightmares. A cure to help us sleep. Help us all sleep. Eientei is peaceful now. No need to remember such a bad dream... ha ha."

"Reisen?" says Grimnír slowly. "Reisen, is that you?"

The girl looks up at him, confused.

"Oh, you're really here? Then this must be another dream. Did I fall asleep while working again? Master will be displeased. I will have to apologize later. But, oh my! Now what am I going to do with the naughty human that stepped into my dream? Maybe it's... a naughty dream?"

Suddenly, a wild smile forms along her lips. A chill runs down his spine.

[ ] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[ ] Ask Yukari for some backup.
[ ] Try to break free with your own power.
[ ] Don't resist. Try to calm her down.
[ ] Don't resist. Try to taunt her.
[ ] Don't resist. Stay silent.
[ ] Use item. This option is unavailable right now.
[ ] Custom
>>No. 19597
[x] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[x] In the meantime, Don't resist. Try to taunt her. Force her to awaken.

>[ ] Try to break free with your own power.
This is the logical choice but I'm quite bored with that and I'd probably only save the MC.
>>No. 19598
File 125919756458.jpg - (49.66KB, 712x673, naughty.jpg) [iqdb]
19598
[!] Don't resist. Stay silent.

I want to see where this is going.
>>No. 19599
[X] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[X] Try to break free with your own power discreetly.
-[X]Distract Reisen in the mean time-
--"Tell me, what had your dream been about before my accidental intrusion? Have you had haunting nightmares prior to the good one you just had? I remember seeing you run in terror from a certain being, care to say why? I won't promise to free you from the horrors, but maybe I can help you fight them"

Perhaps presumptuous but...

I'm sensing the possibility that considering the following lines...

>"No... just a bad dream, ha ha ha. Medicine will make it better. Master said that the medicine will make it all go away. We all took it, even she. A cure for nightmares. A cure to help us sleep. Help us all sleep. Eientei is peaceful now. No need to remember such a bad dream... ha ha."

There's a chance that she could be "lucid dreaming" as an extreme method of therapy against nightmares. This may not make sense as she had been fully awake before her break down, however these "wavelengths" could very well be inducing flashbacks or nightmarish imagery within Reisen's mind as well as the others within Eientei after such prolonged exposure. Lucid Dreaming is one, rather extreme form of therapy, to combat nightmares. This medicine that Reisen mentioned could very well be triggered to take effect if a supplement is taken.

Especially since a wake-initiated lucid dream occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state with no apparent lapse in consciousness.

Unfortunately these wavelengths could very well be warping Reisen's grasp on reality.

Or perhaps this anon should just shut up and take it easy on the puzzle solving.
>>No. 19600
[X] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[X] Try to break free with your own power discreetly.
-[X]Distract Reisen in the mean time-
--"Tell me, what had your dream been about before my accidental intrusion? Have you had haunting nightmares prior to the good one you just had? I remember seeing you run in terror from a certain being, care to say why? I won't promise to free you from the horrors, but maybe I can help you fight them"
>>No. 19612
[X] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[X] Try to break free with your own power discreetly.
-[X]Distract Reisen in the mean time-
--"Tell me, what had your dream been about before my accidental intrusion? Have you had haunting nightmares prior to the good one you just had? I remember seeing you run in terror from a certain being, care to say why? I won't promise to free you from the horrors, but maybe I can help you fight them"

Turkey Day must have been busy for a lot of anon.
>>No. 19614
[X] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[X] Try to break free with your own power discreetly.
-[X]Distract Reisen in the mean time-
--"Tell me, what had your dream been about before my accidental intrusion? Have you had haunting nightmares prior to the good one you just had? I remember seeing you run in terror from a certain being, care to say why? I won't promise to free you from the horrors, but maybe I can help you fight them"
>>No. 19616
[X] Tell Shanghai to call for help.
[X] Try to break free with your own power discreetly.
-[X]Distract Reisen in the mean time-
--"Tell me, what had your dream been about before my accidental intrusion? Have you had haunting nightmares prior to the good one you just had? I remember seeing you run in terror from a certain being, care to say why? I won't promise to free you from the horrors, but maybe I can help you fight them"
>>No. 19665
File 125953798051.jpg - (270.74KB, 900x600, reisen.jpg) [iqdb]
19665
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

Reisen walks closer, a wicked smile upon her lips. A chill runs down his spine.

"Oh my!" she says. "Now, what am I going to do with the naughty human that stepped into my dream? Maybe it's... a naughty dream?"

Grimnír swallows nervously. He can't see or hear anything apart from this girl, and he can only barely feel Shanghai holding him tight. This doesn't look good. He doesn't really understand what's happening around him, but he does know that this situation is very dangerous. This place seems to be completely under her influence. Well, almost. His barrier seems to be holding up for the moment.

"Shanghai," he whispers. "Listen closely..."

He can't see the doll's face, but he can vaguely see her form nod at him. After carefully whispering some instructions, he feels her stand up and fly deep into the darkness behind him. Hopefully, she'll be able to get some help from the others. But for now, he has to deal with the lunarian alone. He quickly turns back to her. Perhaps he can try to buy some time...

"Reisen, what exactly is this dream you are talking about?"

"What is this dream?"

Her smile widens. He doesn't feel much better.

"What a strange question," she says. "You should know better than anyone else, human. This is just another fantasy world that will vanish at the end of the day."

"A fantasy? What are you talking about?"

There is something strange about this darkness and this silence. He can't even hear her footsteps as she walks closer. It is as if something has muffled out every sound besides their voices. He can't even hear his own heartbeat right now.

"What am I talking about? W-what am I talking about? Ahahahahahahaha!"

Suddenly, she vanishes. Grimnír quickly focuses his energy on the barrier, forming a protective shell around him. He doesn't know where she is going to attack from, but this should buy him enough time to -

"What am I talking about, indeed." she whispers darkly.

Reisen is standing right in front of his barrier, smiling. Slowly, she raises her finger and taps it against his shield. A large crack begins to spread along its surface, and in the next moment, the barrier shatters like thin glass. He raises his hand to restore the barrier, but it's already too late.

"Look into my eyes."

It takes him only a moment to realize his mistake. Just for a moment, her calm red eyes suddenly glow a bright crimson. He blinks. Huh? Her eyes have returned to normal, but for some reason, he can't look away from this girl. In fact, he can't move a muscle! His body is no longer responding to his commands. His eyes widen in horror? What did she just do?

"That's much better," says Reisen. "Now the naughty human will play nicely~"

She steps closer toward him, giggling to herself. No, don't panic! Focus! Think! There is always something that he might have overlooked. He needs to distract her while he tries to understand what's happening to him. It takes him an incredible amount of effort to even speak.

"Why..." he whispers. "Why did you... run?"

"Why did I... run?"

"This... nightmare... You don't... want this..."

"..."

"Let me... help you..."

The lunar rabbit pauses at those words. For just a moment, the smile on her face vanishes. He takes this chance to observe his surroundings. She seems to be manipulating the environment somehow. His senses have dulled, and his body barely reacts to his commands. Did she do something to his nerves? But as long as he can still move, then maybe he can do something. He focuses his energy into his left hand. It might not be much, but this could be just enough to -

"Help me?"

Without warning, she pushes him down. She has surprising strength for a person of her size. This is his last thought before the back of his head slams against the ground, hard. His eyes blur as the pain registers in his head. She seems to be standing right on top of him now. He still can't move. He can't resist against her.

"Feeling pity for the lonely little moon bunny?" she cries out. "Well then, why don't you comfort my lonely heart?"

"Gah! W-what are you doing, Reisen!"

She smiles as she starts undoing his robes. Grimnír tries to resist, but he still doesn't have full control of his body. He can barely speak, and he only has partial control of his left hand. Before he realizes it, the rabbit girl manages to expose his chest. She squeals in delight, enjoying the sight.

"T-this isn't funny!" he cries, perfectly aware that his face must be bright red. "Don't joke like that! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!"

"How cute," she whispers. "Are you the shy type? Don't worry."

Grimnír feels panic rushing in. She can't possibly mean to -

"I'll be gentle~"

Disregarding his demands, she starts pulling at his pants.

"No! Reisen! No!"

This is looking really bad. He needs to calm her down!

[ ] Reach out to her with lies.
[ ] Reach out to her with logic.
[ ] Reach out to her with love.
[ ] Reach out to her with laser.
[ ] Reach out to her with laughter.
[ ] Let her do what she wants.
[ ] Custom
>>No. 19667
[X] Reach out to her with love.
>>No. 19668
She won't respond to logic, and the situation doesn't appear to be a joke. I don't think lying will take Grim very far, and I doubt laser is not possible given the current state. That leaves

[x] Reach out to her with love.

Hoping it gives Reisen pause and buys a bit more time so that aid can arrive.
>>No. 19669
[X] Reach out to her with love.

da ze
>>No. 19670
http://www.touhou-project.com/forest/res/19524.html
>>No. 19671
> [ ] Reach out to her with love
Don't you recognize a poison flag when you see one? We haven't developed any relationship with Reisen, and yet she is the one pushing forward. This is definitely bad news, no matter how you look at it.

[x] Reach out to her with logic.
Grim can pull this off. It wouldn't be the first time.
>>No. 19672
[x] Reach out to her with logic.
>>No. 19673
[0] Reach out to her with logic.
>>No. 19674
[x] Reach out to her with logic.
>>No. 19675
>>19671
I agree and I don't doubt Grim's analytical skills, however considering the current situation would logic apply to Reisen's current state of mind..?

She may already expect such responses, how would she respond to the irrational responses though..? Reaching her with love is probably the most irrational choice which may aid Grim or break Reisen's concentration.

Just my $0.02
>>No. 19676
>>19672
>>19673
>>19674

Where the hell were you "guys" for the last vote..?
>>No. 19678
[x] Reach out to her with love.

Logic isn't working, she's confused about what is and isn't real and right now she's convincing herself it's the latter. We need emotional impact.
>>No. 19679
>>19671

But she might have had a possible crush on him, and this is how she's expressing it.

But there has to be a way to convince her that Grim isn't part of her dream. In this fashion if she expects the dream him to be logical, then logic might fail.
>>No. 19680
[x] Reach out to her with love.
>>No. 19681
[x] Reach out to her with logic.
>>No. 19683
[x] Reach out to her with love.
>>No. 19685
>Reach out to her with love.

In before Reisen regains her senses, but only after a bout of non-consensual rape turned consensual lovemaking in the reverse cowgirl position.
>>No. 19686
[x] Reach out to her with logic.
>>No. 19687
>>19685

I voted for love, but I never intended to "Love" Reisen in a sexual way. You can love someone without being in-love with them.
>>No. 19688
>>19687

In before she ignores your intentions to start the rape, and revels in them once you're halfway through the act and no longer capable of stopping.
>>No. 19689
>>19688

Sounds good
>>No. 19690
[x] Reach out to her with love.
>>No. 19691
[x] Reach out to her with logic.

>[ ] Let her do what she wants.

Oh I want to, we never get a moon bunny route.
Aside from our snow end.
>>No. 19692
File 125957125327.jpg - (866.97KB, 800x1131, AliMari181.jpg) [iqdb]
19692
[X] Reach out to her with love.

Love~
>>No. 19693
>>19691
Fifty years.
>>No. 19694
[X] Reach out to her with love.

>>19691
There was a good chance of that happening over on the CUTMaS before Harker left in a fit of insanity.

However there is another cyoa I've dubbed LAM that hint a possibility; especially how, "unique" the interaction between the MC and Reisen had been.
>>No. 19698
>>19694

That story in /eientei/ with the Einhander OP pic?

Since that has a nice chance of being Reisen route.

It's a gutsy move having Reisen be a considerable character in this. (Remember what happened in a certain /eientei/ story that had a possible Alice route know as DoLF1/LAE?)
>>No. 19699
>>19698
Gutsy indeed considering at most the relationship between the two had been at most a brief cooperation. Eh who knows but the author right?

Unless the writefag's winging it due to inspiration from our choices/write-ins?
>>No. 19702
Calling it here so I can start drafting.

[x] Reach out to her with love.

Girls are preparing. Please watch warmly.

I am mildly surprised and amused by this option winning.
>>No. 19703
>>19702

BRACE FOR IMPACT EVERYONE-!
>>No. 19704
after seven minutes
>>No. 19705
>>19703

The impact of Reisen's soaked crotch against ours.
>>No. 19706
File 125962708537.jpg - (84.00KB, 1024x721, reisen_blush.jpg) [iqdb]
19706
Loading User Commands:
[X] Reach out to her with love.

---

Grimnír watches helplessly as Reisen tugs at his pants. Most of his body is paralyzed and useless. He can't move his arms or legs, and he has only started to regain control of his left hand. In this circumstance, he can't hope to push her away or overpower her. But if he doesn't do anything to stop her, she'll most certainly start violating him.

"So annoying!" she cries. "H-how do you get these off?"

For a brief moment, he considers just letting her do what she wants. Upon close inspection (very close, if he may add), the lunar rabbit really is quite a beauty. Her long purple hair is smooth and bouncy, and her rumpled rabbit ears have an odd charm about them. The features of her face are delicate and flawless.

If anything, only her eyes are out of place. Those pair of crimson gems, while most certainly captivating, seem cold and lonely. Behind her wild behavior and crazy smile, he can sense a deep sadness in this girl. He recognizes it easily, as he has seen this somewhere before.

> The feelings of someone who was left behind

Grimnír begins to form a different kind of plan. This might be a gamble, but he doesn't have much choice. After calming himself, he lowers his voice to a whisper.

"Reisen?"

The rabbit girl's ears perk up slightly. She doesn't stop pulling at his pants, but her movements have slowed down.

"It hurts," he says. "My chest hurts. I don't really understand, but when I watch you like this, it pains me."

At those words, she looks up at him. Instead of a smile, she gives him worried look. Her hands still hold on to his clothes, but she has stopped tugging them (but not without pulling his pants down a bit). At this reaction, he barely stops himself from smiling. Instead, he turns his head slightly and looks away from her eyes.

"I-I think that I want this too," he whispers.

"You.. want this?" she repeats.

She glances at his crotch, which has started to become quite excited. Of course, this is just a natural reaction, he reminds himself. This isn't the time to question his feelings. He needs to make good use of any situation, embarrassing or not. Reisen gasps in surprise, as if noticing his physical reaction only now. That said, he starts blushing furiously (well, he really is embarrassed, but this is also as planned).

"I think I want this," says Grimnír. "I think I want you. But, not like this."

He slowly turns and looks at her straight in the eye.

"Don't you think that this doesn't really feel right?"

"W-what are you saying?" she cries. "I-I don't understand what you mean, but I'm kind of happy to hear that you also..."

Her voice trails off, as she starts blushing bright red herself. His guess is right. One more push should be enough. He pauses for a moment before continuing.

"This just feels too distant, Reisen."

"Distant," she repeats, a tinge of sadness in her voice.

"I can't explain it clearly, but I just want to hold you in my arms."

At those words, she starts tearing up. Her eyes are starting to glow with a familiar, friendly warmth. Without saying anything, she slowly pulls him to a sitting position. Then, she grabs him in a tight embrace around his waist, burying her head in his chest.

"..."

Very slowly, he returns the gesture and hugs her. He smiles. Just as he expected, he has regained control of his arms. A glance at his wiggling toe tells him that he can move his legs, too. But he needs to be very careful. Even the slightest suspicion might give him away. So he holds her patiently like this until she pulls herself away.

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

Her eyes still seem to be in a dreamlike trance, but she doesn't look like she will do anything violent now. However, their surroundings are still completely dark and silent. This place is still under her influence. Very gently, she takes one of his hands and starts staring at his fingers longingly.

Reisen looks up at him, blushing like an innocent school girl. For some reason, he recognizes her intention immediately.

"Can I?" she whispers.

[ ] Let her lick your finger.
[ ] Pull away from her gently.
[ ] Take this chance to knock her out.
[ ] Keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.
[ ] Use magic. (Specify)
[ ] Use item. You still can't see your things.
[ ] Custom
>>No. 19707
[x] Keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.

Innocent school girls are vulnerable to flowery language, so use that. They're also easily swayed by sparkles; her teary eyes will probably give her that illusion without Grim needing to use magic.
>>No. 19708
[X]Custom... some what;
[X] Let her lick your finger, however keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.
-[x]"Reisen, before my arrival to Eientei, had it always been like this for you; these feelings of being distant? Always given a task but little freedom to socialize? Did you run away from me because of how you possibly felt towards me? Just before you left your face had a look of terror towards me. It may have hurt, but all the more reason I wish to understand you. Forgive me for not understanding why you ran but please tell me why?"

Felt it was gouda nuff of a write in. What the hell I don't see knocking her out getting Grim any closer to answering anything.

We could deprive her of letting her do something she appears to want to do, however this may end up causing her to be suspicious as well; 50/50 chance it could go bad on that part. Same deal in terms of allowing her to indulge her desires slightly.

Grim's spells may have little to no effect considering the warping of reality Reisen had done to the current surroundings; assuming Reisen's truly responsible for it.
>>No. 19709
[x] Take this chance to knock her out.
[x] Find Eirin.

Reisen's goddamn dangerous in this state - we cant run, much less fight. Better we get Eirin have a look at her before we continue asking questions. Might be losing a clue, but this smells horribly like a bad end. It's a trap.
>>No. 19710
>"Can I?" she whispers.
[x] 'Yes'
>>No. 19711
>>19709
Bad ends are not horrible things mind you, however if no bad end occurs it may end up changing how the story goes, for better or worse. I'd rather see Grim pump Reisen for some answers or insight on what's affecting Eientei, even if it's a small clue. The information could be very valuable. For all we know she may divulge onto the whereabouts of Tewi as she had said Tewi went into hiding; why..?

No guts no glory

I'd rather get the whole picture than just bits and pieces when we reach the end.

A %100 if at all possible, or at least %85 percent! If this makes any sense to any one
>>No. 19712
[X] "Yes."
[X] Let her lick your finger.
[X] Once she's done with that, go ahead and give her a kiss...

... I can't resist moon bunny.
>>No. 19714
[X] Let her lick your finger.
[X] Keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.

Grimnir really misled Reisen. I hope this doesn't get too awkward.
>>No. 19715
>>19714

As a better man put it:
>>15793
>>No. 19717
[X] Let her lick your finger.
[X] Keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.
>>No. 19718
[X] Let her lick your finger.
[X] Keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.
>>No. 19719
>>19715
>breaking his oaths left, right and center
>being totally badass
Oxymoron.
>>No. 19720
File 125971661835.jpg - (25.90KB, 404x497, reisen.jpg) [iqdb]
19720
Loading User Commands:
[X] Let her lick your finger.
[X] Keep talking to her. Try to break the trance.

---

Reisen looks up at him, teary-eyed and blushing.

"Can I?" she whispers.

Grimnír thinks about it for a moment. Even if this is part of his plan, he never expected the lunar rabbit to become so submissive. This is a world apart from her initial approach, and it isn't among his expected reactions. His original goal is to change the atmosphere by evoking strong emotions. However, he didn't think that she would start acting like this. Is it possible that she really has feelings for him?

"Err..."

Those eyes... he knows that she isn't using the same ability as before. She isn't trying to forcibly control him with her power. However, if she keeps staring at him like that, he can't help but give in to her natural charms.

"J-just a little is fine, I guess," he mumbles carelessly.

He slowly extends his index finger toward her. Reisen gazes at it for a moment, entranced, as if seeing it for the first time. Then, with both of her hands, she slowly guides it toward her mouth. He gasps slightly as he feels her lips quivering. Then, she puts his finger into her mouth.

"Nn... Chupah... Chup..... Nnnh..... Mmmnh..."

A different kind of shiver runs down Grimnír's spine (and the rest of his body). The way that she is licking and sucking at his finger is strangely stimulating. Her eyes are completely enthralled and focused, and the way she moves her tongue along him only excites him more. And the sounds of her voice as she tries to speak while performing is just -

"Ah!?"

To his surprise, she pulls away from his finger. But only for a moment. She looks up at him with an innocent smile and whispers softly.

"I didn't think it would be so warm," she says. "I-it's stiff. And besides that, it feels a lot thicker when it's in my mouth."

"Eh? R-really now..."

He quickly tries to look away, but when he does so, she starts frowning at him, worried.

"Umm... d... does it feel good..?"

His heart aches painfully as she whispers those words. Damn, what is this? Is he falling into her trap? But at this point, he can't think properly anymore. He looks at her and answers truthfully.

"Yeah, it feels incredibly good."

"Ah... I'm glad...!"

Without hesitation, she holds it in her mouth again. This time, she starts moving more quickly with her tongue.

"Mnnph.. Mnn... Chupa... Nnnh... Chup... Puah... Haa... Haa..."

"Umm, Reisen?"

Spittle starts to run down his hand and her lips, but the sight is oddly erotic. He watches helplessly as she slides her tongue up and down his extended index finger.

"Nnnh.. Chup... Mnnn... Chupa... So big... Nnnh..."

Reisen whispers her thoughts aloud as she sucks harder and more desperately at his finger. This is really bad! He's getting really turned on by this! If she continues at this pace, he might do something stupid, like push her down. He needs to distract her, somehow!

"Err... I think that's about enough. Why don't we talk for a bit and -"

"Mnnph.. Nnn... Nnnh... Chupa... Mnnh... Tasty... Chup... Puah... Mnnmph..."

She doesn't seem to be hearing him anymore. Completely engrossed in performing finger fellatio, the lunar rabbit seems to have sunk deep into a different world. His words don't seem to have any effect.

"H-Hey! That's enough! Can you hear me? Reisen, I -"

"Puah! Haa... haa... I can't... stand it... anymore..."

Suddenly, she pulls her mouth away. Her breathing is heavy and ragged, and she seems to be having difficulty speaking.

"Reisen? Hey, are you alright?"

Grimnír puts his other hand on her shoulder. The moment he touches her, she closes her eyes and starts shaking and shivering. These body spasms, is she...?

"Haa... Haaa... No don't! Ah! Ah.! Oh N-...... Aaaaaaah!!!"

Reisen shakes violently one last time before falling into his arms. Her breathing starts to slow down, and her eyes are closed as she leans on his chest. Grimnír holds her gently, still shocked at this event. How the hell? He didn't even touch her! Did she just.. on her own like that? This definitely wasn't part of the plan! He needs to carefully analyze this situation, and quickly before -

"Huh?"

Grimnír blinks in surprise. As he looks around, their surroundings have changed. They seem to be standing along the hallway between the hospital wing and the main complex. None of the lights are on, and the sun shines brightly from the windows. Seems like it is still early afternoon.

"Grim? R-Reisen? W-w-what are you two doing!?"

He turns to see Alice staring at them, white with shock. Then, she turns beet red as she looks closer. Grimnír glances at himself and Reisen, and in an instant he understands the reason behind her reaction. He is sitting on the floor, his robe loosened and his chest exposed. The lunar rabbit is lying unconscious in his arms, her head leaning against him, and her clothes partially undone, for some reason. Oh, and there is one last thing. His pants have fallen down to his knees. His privates are strategically covered up by Reisen's skirt and legs, but that doesn't really improve the situation.

"Hey waif up, Alice! Why f'ya caw me ou here emiway, ze...!?"

Marisa stops in her tracks. A bit of mushroom falls from her lips as she stares at them, mouth agape. Unlike Alice, she seems completely incapable of any reaction, and just stands frozen there. Behind her, another little figure floats into view. Shanghai pops out and, upon looking at him, quickly covers her eyes with her hands.

"..."

He doesn't know how to explain this. Ha ha, oh wow. Can this possibly get any worse?

"Oh my. This is unexpected."

A third voice comes from behind him. He turns his head to see Dr. Yagokoro. She seems to have stepped out of one of the nearby rooms. Unlike the other two, she doesn't show any hint of shock or surprise. Instead, she looks extremely concerned as she gazes at him, then at Reisen, then at him again. After a few seconds of observation, she suddenly nods to herself, as if she understands.

"Seems like I made a slight miscalculation," she says.

The lunar doctor pulls out something from her dress. It looks like a small syringe with a green-blue substance in it.

"Better fix this quickly."

She starts walking closer. Grimnír immediately realizes that she is looking straight at Reisen.
[ ] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[ ] Grab Reisen and run! You can't let her do this!
[ ] Step back and let her work.
[ ] Custom

Optional:
[ ] Try to talk to Alice.
[ ] Try to talk to Marisa.
[ ] Try to talk to Shanghai.
[ ] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.
[ ] Use magic. (Specify)
[ ] Use item. (Specify)
>>No. 19721
OH HAY GUIS WE'RE BONED~!

In all seriousness, time for some damage control...

First off considering Eirin is hopefullymore likely to hear what happened which is something to be considered. Second running with your pants down unless you're Peter will obviously complicate things more than desired.

[X] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[X] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.
-(x) "Before you use that needle hear me out!"

Grim ought to be able to explain what happened clearly; nor can he falter in his explanation because it goes beyond his reputation. If they lose focus on what just happened all thanks to an image that screams one thing but doesn't tell the whole story, then discovering the truth of what's happening in Eientei will be tossed away and lost.

Honestly I had a nice explanation/speech typed out but decided against posting it and just went with the intention there.
>>No. 19724
[X] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[X] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.
-(x) "Before you use that needle hear me out!"
>>No. 19727
[x] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!

We are going to get some goddamn answers right fucking now.
>>No. 19728
>>19727
I can agree considering;

a) Tewi is curiously absent
b) Reisen's random comments and erratic behavior
c) Eirin seems to know more than expected considering she's bringing out the needle with a familiar liquid used, as I recall, on Mystia as well when she was found torn up. What exactly is it and its effects..?
>>No. 19729
[X] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[X] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.
>>No. 19730
[X] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[X] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS
>>No. 19731
>>19728
Not to mention that Reisen is supposed to more level headed and stable compared to most...
>>No. 19736
[X] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[X] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.
>>No. 19737
>>19731

That's how bad whatever's going around is affecting her.
>>No. 19744
File 12598004056.jpg - (40.21KB, 450x570, needle_tiem.jpg) [iqdb]
19744
Loading User Commands:
[X] Don't let her get any closer! Stand your ground!
[X] Try to talk to Dr. Yagokoro.

---

"Seems like I made a slight miscalculation," says Dr. Yagokoro.

She pulls out a syringe from her dress and starts walking closer. Grimnír shivers nervously as she approaches. Unlike everyone else in the room, the doctor seems to be completely calm. Too calm, in fact. She doesn't seem to be even slightly angry or surprised. It was as if she was prepared for something like this. She isn't even looking at him now, and her attention is focused solely on the unconscious Reisen in his arms. Wait a second. That needle looks awfully sharp. Is she really going to..?

"I had better fix this quickly."

He pulls up his pants and straightens his robes properly as he tries to think. Alice, Marisa and Shanghai all watch in silence as the doctor gets closer to the two. He takes one last glance at Reisen before putting her down gently on the ground.

"..."

Grimnír gets up and stares straight into Dr. Yagokoro's eyes. Then, he folds his arms and stands right between her and the unconscious lunar rabbit. The doctor stops a few steps away, the syringe still in her hand.

"I need to administer this injection quickly."

"Injection," he repeats.

"That's right. Step aside, magician."

This person's eyes are cold and calculating. She is definitely dangerous.

"I don't think so," he replies. "I'm not letting you touch her, or anyone else, until we get some answers!"

"..."

"What the hell is wrong with Reisen? She suddenly runs away just from the sight of me, then in the next moment, she seals my movement and tries to attack me. Hell, she almost -"

"Raped you?"

He blinks in surprise at this.

"Wait a second... you knew that this was happening?"

"Of course not," she says.

Dr. Yagokoro smiles slightly.

"But just by looking at the situation, and analyzing past events and other relevant data, this would be the most probable explanation of what just happened here."

"... huh?"

"Especially since you are still alive," she adds.

Grimnír pauses to think. She definitely knows something. But how can he get her to talk? She seems far too sharp to fall for the usual tricks. In any case, he needs to think quickly. If this continues, the conversation will start to move at her pace and he won't be able to -

"Could you please move aside?" asks the doctor, interrupting his thoughts.

"..."

"I have to give her this medicine before her condition worsens."

Dr. Yagokoro starts walking closer again.

[ ] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
[ ] Don't let her pass. Threaten to use force.
[ ] Don't let her pass. Create a barrier in her path.
[ ] Step back and let her work.
[ ] Custom

Optional:
[ ] Try to get Alice to help you.
[ ] Try to get Marisa to help you.
[ ] Try to get Shanghai to help you.
[ ] Use item. (Specify)
>>No. 19746
>>19744
Additional selection under "Optional":
[ ] Try to get Yukari to help you.

Sorry about that. Almost forgot about this choice. Writer is regretting.
>>No. 19747
[x] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
- [x] Try to get Yukari to help you.

I doubt this will work, but it's important to show one's intentions.
>>No. 19748
[x] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
- [x] Try to get Yukari to help you.
>>No. 19751
[x] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
- [x] Try to get Yukari to help you.

Here's hoping Mini-Yukari can help!
>>No. 19752
[x] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
- [x] Try to get Yukari to help you.
>>No. 19754
We're choosing now to have Yukari reveal herself to everyone? Will she even want to, or will we just end up yelling at our shirt like a lunatic?

[x] Don't let her pass. Create a barrier in her path.
[x] Try to get Alice to help you.
>>No. 19760
[x] Don't let her pass. Create a barrier in her path.
[x] Try to get Alice to help you.
>>No. 19762
[x] Step back and let her work.
>>No. 19763
[x] Don't let her pass. Create a barrier in her path.
[x] Try to get Alice to help you.

Paranoia abounds
>>No. 19764
[x] Step back and let her work.
The good doc knows better.
Except when she doesn't.
>>No. 19765
[x] Step back and let her work.
>>No. 19780
remember how well things went last time we had Yukari intervene?
>>No. 19803
Calling it.

[x] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
[x] Try to get Yukari to help you.

:>
>>No. 19804
File 126007334732.jpg - (189.44KB, 640x640, yukari.jpg) [iqdb]
19804
Loading User Commands:
[X] Don't let her pass. Try to get her to talk.
[X] Try to get Yukari to help you.

---

"Could you please move aside?" says Dr. Yagokoro. "I have to give her this medicine before her condition worsens."

She starts walking closer. Grimnír wavers for only a moment. Without warning, he strikes the ground with the end of his staff. He looks back at the doctor, who seems only mildly surprised.

"You shall not pass!"

"..."

"I'm not the type to leave without answers," he says. "I've had it with all these secrets and conspiracies! Ever since I've arrived in Gensokyo, I've yet to get a straight answer out of anyone. This is the last straw! I'm not letting another clue slip between my fingers, especially when there is another incident staring me in the face."

The doctor smiles at him, raising her eyebrow as if to say, "Really?"

"Unless you want the Hakurei shrine maiden to hear of this..."

The moment he says that, Dr. Yagokoro's smile disappears. Heh, his guess is right. Regardless of their motives, it seems like no one wants to let the shrine maiden hear of their actions. Of course, he has no idea where to find said shrine maiden. Hopefully, this bluff will be enough to get some kind of reaction out of her.

"Or maybe I can go to the Village and, uughrkk!"

His eyes widen in surprise. He can feel something choking him, but when he tries to pry it off, he can't hold on to anything. All he can see is a strange mist forming a snake-like trail around his neck. It seems to be coming from a small open box on the ground. When did she!?

"I can't let you do that," she says coldly.

"...gah!"

"L-let him go!" cries Alice. "I won't let you hurt him!"

The dollmaker snaps her finger, and several dolls pop into view, seemingly out of nowhere. There are over a dozen of them, and each seems to be carrying a different type of weapon. In front, Shanghai is holding a large sword in her hands, ready to lead the charge.

".. urk!"

"Attack me and I'll break his neck," says Dr. Yagokoro.

"Heh, looks like I should defeat you before you do that..."

Marisa is already channeling energy into her Mini-Hakkero. It has already begun to shine brightly, and the room is filled with a low, ominous humming. His eyes widen in horror. Right now, he can't mutter any spell commands to bring up a shield. There is no way he can survive if he gets caught in a blast like that.

"..!"

This is really dangerous! He didn't think that the doctor would react this badly to such a simple threat. Isn't there anything he can do to stop this disaster? If he could only...

"Yu.. ka... ri..."

Grimnír's eyes start to blur as the mist tightens around his neck.

Then, darkness.

"..."

Wait. He isn't unconscious yet. The mist has vanished. He coughs violently as he catches his breath. Slowly, he opens his eyes. Huh? Someone seems to be talking to Dr. Yagokoro. Could that be -

"You!? I thought that you returned to Youkai Mountain?"

"I just came from there. Did you know that Reimu's really angry right now? She is looking for any excuse to act violent~"

"Is that a threat?"

That voice is familiar. Surely enough, the person talking to the doctor could only be Yukari (normal-sized, he notes).

"Ara? Of course not. What would make you think that~"

She turns to Grimnír and winks at him. Even without words, he already knows what she is going to do next. However, she seems to be waiting for his signal...
[ ] Escape alone.
[ ] Escape with Alice.
[ ] Escape with Yukari.
[ ] Escape with Marisa.
[ ] Escape with Reisen.
[ ] Custom
>>No. 19805
[x]Escape with Alice & Marisa. Carry Reisen.
>>No. 19806
[x]Escape with Alice & Marisa. Carry Reisen.
>>No. 19807
[X]Escape with Reisen and Yukari, if at all possible leave/have mini-yukari relay a message with Marisa and Alice to escape/info new meeting place to go to. where ever that is would be up to the writefag
-[x]Once escaping Eirin, WHO POSSIBLY WENT BATSHIT INSANE HIDING UNDER A FACADE OF ABSOLUTE CONTROL! Grim may want to use the rope he has in his possessions and tie up Reisen as well as use a cloth to blind her before she awakens. Bad enough she was not herself before going to sleep but who knows what may be affecting her at the moment beyond Eirin's shady drugs. Perhaps question Reisen once the others arrive; assuming they can.

Well things are looking pretty ugly in Eintei, besides Tewi going into hiding and Eirin possibly not herself, Reisen may be Grim's best bet in finding answers to the seemingly sinister madness hidden in Eientei which may be in fact affecting the Magical Forest by proxy.
>>No. 19808
>>19803
D:
>>No. 19809
>>19803
D:

This will end badly I'm sure.
>>No. 19810
>>19807
>Escape with Yukari. Tie Reisen up and blindfold her
> She(Reisen) has surprising strength for a person of her size
I don't think tying her up will do much unless those are steel ropes. And Yukari for the moment seems to be buying us time to escape Erin's wrath.
I think it would be best to escape with Marisa and Alice. Grim could take Reisen, however she's a little crazy at the moment.(And blindfolding her might make her even worse).
It might be safer to leave Reisen and skedaddle, but Grim doesn't seem like the kind of guy to tell a girl that he loves her and run out on her(Would Reisen remember what happened?)Grim might have to rely on luck and hope Reisen will trust him/be sane enough that she doesn't do something drastic. These are a lot of things to consider. And if Grim takes her, he'll need to be extremely careful, I for one volunteer Marisa to take Reisen just in case.
[x] Leave with Marisa and Alice
[x] Have Marisa take Reisen
[x] Hope for yuri action
Our magic isn't strong enough against Reisan, Marisa might have it different.
>>No. 19811
>>19810
I like this idea, however Reisen's eyes might pose a problem. If you want her to trust us, which she may or may not. At least blindfold Marisa and guide her so she wouldn't be affected by Reisen's eyes of insanity.
[x] Leave with Marisa and Alice
[x] Have Marisa take Reisen
[x] Blindfold Marisa and guide her
[x] Leave her behind even Reisen is crazy.
[x] ???
[x] Profit.
She'll be 'fine', take it easy.
>>No. 19812
[x] Wish Yukari luck. (Though she won't need it most likely)
[x] Leave with Marisa and Alice
[x] Have Marisa take Reisen

I think Yukari'll buy us time, that and Yukari's easily a match brains and power wise for Eirin.
>>No. 19813
[X] Escape with Reisen.

Assuming that we can only choose one, Reisen is the most vulnerable.
>>No. 19814
>>19813
I don't think we want to be raped.

Or do we?
>>No. 19815
[x] Use the words 'Thank you' as the signal.
Luck is for the weak.
[x] Escape with Reisen.
[x] Yell to the other two to make like a tree and get out of there.
>>No. 19816
[x]Escape with Alice & Marisa. Carry Reisen.
>>No. 19817
[x]Escape with Alice & Marisa. Carry Reisen.
>>No. 19824
File 126014954664.jpg - (51.08KB, 413x720, keine_sensei.jpg) [iqdb]
19824
Calling it. Have some data while waiting warmly.

[X] Status
Alice - B
Yukari - B
Marisa - B
Wriggle - C
Reisen - ?

[X] Inventory
A neatly handwritten note. Alice wrote it.
A short pamphlet. "A Draft of Spell Card Rules"
A small sack. It can hold a lot of items.
A long walking stick. It looks sturdy.
A hooded cloak. It can cover your head from the rain.
A set of gray robes. It has many pockets.
A small pouch full of mushrooms. Maybe Marisa knows what they are used for?
A beginner's magic book. "Basic Magical Theory and Simple Applications"
An ornate silver bracelet. Engraved on it is a serpent biting its own tail.
A spell card. "Logos Sign 「Calculated Risk」"
(5) Several blank spell cards. You can inscribe spells on them.
A small calling card. The name "Yukari Yakumo" is written on one side.
A large syringe from Dr. Yagokoro. It is filled with a luminescent blue substance.
A small unmarked envelope. Yukari was in it.
An empty syringe. Dr. Yagokoro said that its tip made from lunarian silver.
A mysterious spell book. "Theoretical Boundary Binding and Intervention"
A strange untitled book. Patchouli lent it to you.
A length of rope. You feel a faint energy from it. It was used to bind Wriggle.
A small candy wrapper. It has a design of bright pink and blue stripes.

[X] Option
None.
>>No. 19836
>Alice - B
>Yukari - B
>Marisa - B

Oh dear, wasn't one of them at "A"?
>>No. 19837
>>19836

Nope
>>No. 19840
>>19836

This cyoa is still quite away from reaching a conclusion imo so there's plenty of opportunities to reach A+; especially considering Reisen appears to be a wild card.I hope it's not an F;_;what would 'S' Rank be?
>>No. 19850
File 126024569327.jpg - (193.34KB, 377x500, and_back_again.jpg) [iqdb]
19850
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

Grimnír takes a moment to think. Alice has over a dozen of her dolls out, each of them armed and dangerous. Even Shanghai looks ready to lead the attack, should things become ugly. Marisa has already half-charged her mini-Hakkero, and by the looks of it, she seems prepared to blast anyone in her way. Yet, he notices something unusual about the two magicians.

Neither of them seem confident this time.

"This isn't your territory, you meddling sukima..."

He turns to the owner of that icy voice. Eh? The doctor seems to be holding a bow and arrow in her hands. When did Dr. Yagokoro bring out that weapon? Well, she isn't aiming it at anyone. Not yet, anyway.

"Is that so~"

Yukari turns to him.

"But I can't let you damage this one. You see, I still have a need for, err... I still need him, you see~"

She gives him a little wink. That doesn't really make him feel much better. Still, she did come out all the way out here to help him (?). He clears his throat and smiles a bit.

"Nice timing," he says.

He glances at the two magicians, and then at the lunar rabbit. Reisen is still unconscious, and despite her earlier behavior, she seems more like a victim rather than an antagonist. It would be too cruel to just leave her here. Without another word, he carefully picks her up in her hands.

"Ara? Looks like we'll have to postpone our lunch date~"

"Unfortunate, indeed. We'll leave the rest to you, Yukari."

At those words, three small portals form underneath him and the two magicians. Before Dr. Yagokoro can react, their party escapes through this uncomfortable, though otherwise convenient exit.

~~~

"Good thing I landed on something soft, ~ze."

"Eh? That wasn't as bad as I expected."

"..."

Grimnír can't speak. He is far too much pain right now! The combined weight of an ordinary magician, a dollmaker, and a lunar rabbit isn't something that his body can get used to. If he could find the strength, he would be cursing his luck for still being conscious to feel the damage. Isn't it typical that he wouldn't black out when he really wanted to?

"Oh! This place looks kinda familiar!"

"Looks like she sent us back to the Forest of Magic."

"Yeah! Hey, do you know where we landed, Alice?"

"Let me see, this kinda looks similar to... oh my!?"

The weight upon his back feels lighter by about a third. He manages to grunt a little in response.

"Ah! So that's what we landed on!"

"Get off him, right now! Grim, are you alright?"

Marisa stands herself up and dusts off her skirt. The pain is starting to subside, but speech is still difficult.

"... live," he mumbles.

"Oh no!? Is he hurt? Marisa, can you check?"

"Sure! First aid's my specialty ~ze. Let me just pull out a red mushroom to revitalize him!"

"Marisa? That looks like a green mushroom..."

"Red, green, does it really matter?"

Despite the pain, he forces himself to sit up. He quickly shakes his head.

"No... mushrooms," he says.

"See? He's alright already! That's my apprentice!"

"Don't force yourself if you need to rest! Marisa, what are you thinking?"

He rubs his head for a moment as he recovers. After gently putting Reisen down, he takes a moment to examine her. The girl still seems to be unconscious, though she doesn't seem to have any physical injury. At least they all escaped (relatively) unscathed.

"Anyway," says Alice. "This place seems pretty close to my house."

The dollmaker pauses for a moment. She glances at Reisen, then at Grimnír. She stares at him coldly before speaking.

"You will explain everything once we get back. We will regroup at my place for the time being..."

"Eh? But that's boring!" cries Marisa. "Why don't we go to my house? We better restock on supplies, and I got a lot of awesome stuff lying around!"

"You mean that useless pile of junk? Forget it!"

"Hmph! Well, why don't we let Grim decide, then?"

Suddenly, silence. They seem to be waiting for his decision.
[ ] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
[ ] Agree with Marisa. Her place has awesome stuff.
[ ] Disagree with them. Head for Kourindou.
[ ] Disagree with them. Go to the Human Village
[ ] Disagree with them. Wander around aimlessly.
[ ] Custom
>>No. 19851
[X]Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[X]Consider requesting aid on forming a few or just one new spell card after explanations are done.

The sooner they are out of sight from possible danger the better. Not to mention Grim's inventory's pretty large to begin with. Assuming Grim's explanation about what happened between Reisen and himself smooths things out maybe Alice would be willing to help as well as Marisa. "Logos Sign 「Calculated Risk」" got Grim pretty far but eventually he'll need something to aid him offensively short of his sagealternate spells.
>>No. 19852
[x] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[x] Marisa should stop home before meeting us there, if she needs to.

She hasn't left Eientei since she recovered, has she?
>>No. 19854
[x] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[x] Marisa should stop home before meeting us there, if she needs to
>>No. 19855
[x] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[x]Consider requesting aid on forming a few or just one new spell card after explanations are done.
-[x] Marisa should stop home before meeting us there, if she needs to.

Sounds like a plan.
>>No. 19857
[x] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[x]Consider requesting aid on forming a few or just one new spell card after explanations are done.
-[x] Marisa should stop home before meeting us there, if she needs to.
>>No. 19859
[x] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[x]Consider requesting aid on forming a few or just one new spell card after explanations are done.
-[x] Marisa should stop home before meeting us there, if she needs to.

Best case scenario, Reisen does not become hostile and tries help them, perhaps not even affected as much by the mentioned wavelengths from earlier where it may be the strongest at Eientei considering...

Hey, where's Kaguya in all this..?

Ohhhdaaaamn
>>No. 19860
>>19859
Eirin has always been the strongest at Eientei, but holds back out of respect for Kaguya.
>>No. 19862
>>19859
I think he's referring to the fact that we have never encountered Kaguya in Eientei, despite the amount of time spent there (same with Tewi). In fact, I don't think we've met anyone else there aside from Eirin and Reisen. Did we ever meet any of the other rabbit staff?
>>No. 19866
[x] Agree with Alice. Her house sounds closer.
-[x]Consider requesting aid on forming a few or just one new spell card after explanations are done.
-[x] Marisa should stop home before meeting us there, if she needs to.
>>No. 19920
File 126116196185.jpg - (24.98KB, 480x320, schwarzwald13.jpg) [iqdb]
19920
Where are those updates?!

I MUST KNOW!

Oh yeah Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays if you're out on vacation like a few other writefags are
>>No. 20471
File 126762463694.jpg - (30.33KB, 640x480, 3230204181.jpg) [iqdb]
20471
>>No. 20517
File 126848741181.jpg - (68.12KB, 500x364, deadwriters.jpg) [iqdb]
20517
Off to the pile with you
>>No. 20773
File 127086881317.jpg - (2.50KB, 126x114, 1267066718089.jpg) [iqdb]
20773
>>20517
>>No. 21102
Sorry for bumping this (I don't feel sorry at all actually, but I thought it'd be polite to say it) but I've just finished reading all three of his stories and wanted to throw out my two cents.

I've gotta say they all are quite good: Straightforward, without any route bullshit or unnecessary events, but with warm moments (Specially SH)) and good action scenes (Specially KM) Although... he kinda abuses the dream sequences (needed for the main plot I guess) and plot twists (which all would have been explained in the 4th story, I'm sure)

I'm just sad to see that this huge saga will never be finished. It's like reading the Lord of the Rings and find out that someone cut off the second half of 'The return of the King'
>>No. 21104
>>21102
>>/sdm/36150

Most likely related
>>No. 21109
>>21102
:>
>>No. 21116
>>21102

Those were some great memories going through it all...

Still wonder to this day if there's an S Rank. The DMC-ish ranking system just begs the question of whether a hidden S Ranking exists or not

It will haunt me forever, just as seeing the forest-arc/Grimnir the Grey part still unfinished;_;
>>No. 21117
>DMC-ish ranking system
Adding in an S-rank is more something that Japan (Maybe others, though I've not heard of such) likes doing, rather than being necessarily related to DMC.
>>No. 21124
>>21117

I do recall "Dead Rising" rewarding S-ranks in the missions.

Still... it will forever haunt me in these stories.
>>No. 21157
S-rank would stand for had sex with, duh.
>>No. 21164
>>21157

I'd had imagine it would have been much more then that.
[Return][Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x