[Return]
Archived Thread
File 124752537311.jpg - (89.00KB , 700x492 , 766748f72d1cc7e6fc6b4800be2d7634.jpg ) [iqdb]
16690 No. 16690
Picture related to an alternate reality where Komachi doesn't have an umbrella.
=================================================
[x] Think a little bit more. Maybe you’ll come up with something good.
[x] Try a different emotion than fear. Whats the opposite of it? Happiness? Wonder?

Well, if everyone can do scary… maybe that’s not it. Maybe it’s something else? Maybe, maybe… lots of maybes. It’s kind of annoying. And you can’t really test anything out today. So, maybe you’ll just pretend to do things and see what happens.

So, start with things you know. Scramble. Mix up. It’s hard to understand, like trying to grab a firefly only to have it zip away. Hard to… hmm. Hmm hmm hmm.

“Thinking of something good?”

Oh, Komachi’s talking to you from under her paper. You nod.

“Maybe.” You say, though you soon realize that you have to talk louder. The water coming down is kind of loud. “I don’t know yet. But, it might be good.”

“Well, keep at it, then.”

You will. Scary scrambles. The opposite does, too, and things in between. You already tested those things. So, what do they have in common? Something. They all scramble. Why?

…who knows? Humans are strange, so it’s hard to figure out. Maybe if you play around a little more, and watch it, you’ll understand.

Angry. You think that’s the one you’ve seen the most. So, you try it again. It’s still not very impressive. It doesn’t have to be big, so you start up a smaller one in front of you. About as big as three or four people.

“Hey, that’s kind of interesting,” Komachi says. You think she’s been watching you the whole time.

“It’s not,” You say, shaking your head. You let the pattern go away, too. “I don’t get it. So it’s not very good.”

“Well, it’s new right? It shouldn’t be perfect right away.”

Hmm. Maybe that’s right. It’s probably like talking, then. You started off pretty bad, but now, you’re pretty good. Still, though, you wonder if you can’t speed it up.

[ ] You can’t test anything out… with live humans. Maybe ghosts will work? Go find some.
[ ] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.
[ ] That’s enough for today. Do something else (write-in).
>> No. 16691
[x] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.

Hanging out with Machi-machi
>> No. 16692
[x] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.

Already found a new friend.
>> No. 16693
[%] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.
>> No. 16695
[X] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.

Really didn't need to make a vote there.
>> No. 16697
[ze] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.

Like a sounding board, only more like a firing board.
>> No. 16698
File 124755087157.jpg- (717.96KB , 640x922 , machimachi.jpg ) [iqdb]
16698
>>16697
Komachi isn't like any kind of board.

[X] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.
>> No. 16700
[x] Maybe Komachi can help? There might be something else.

“Can you help?”

She shrugs. “What’s the problem?”

“Well, I can’t…”

You have to think about it for a minute. Because, when you’re thinking about it, it’s easy to know what you’re talking about. It just is. But you have to use the right words when talking to someone else, or they might not know.

“I know what my power does, but… it’s really hard to think about. So I can’t see it as something else.”

“Mind describing it?”

You shake your head, but again, have to think for a minute. “It, uh… scrambles. Makes them act funny. And it doesn’t do the same thing to everyone. One started laughing a lot, a lot of them attacked me, a few got really scared…”

“’Whoa, that was really scary!’ scared, or, ‘I’m going to die I’m going to die’ scared?” Komachi asks, actually sounding kind of scared. It’s a pretty good comparison, and you know the answer right away.

“The second,” You say, nodding. “But more like ‘we’ll si…’. Aww. I forgot how it goes.”

“Sounds to me like you’re making them crazy, or something,” She says, frowning a little. “Kind of a nasty power if that’s it, though.”

“Nasty?”

She nods. “Yeah. I’ve heard way too many stories about that sort of thing ruining lives. Someone going a little bit wacko, killing his wife… you know.”

You shake your head. “Nope.”

She sighs. “Well, I’m not one to question the natural order. Do what you do.”

“I will,” You say, nodding. “What else would I do?”

She laughs, here smile full again. “Right.”

Crazy, huh… that sounds right. Really right. Not completely right, but the word and what you’re doing are pretty close. So, it’s not just angry, it’s crazy… but angry? Crazy scared? Sure. You decide to try again.

It’s a lot better. Success! It’s really cool. Spinning red and gold, almost buzzing. Like flies. Lots of little red flies, all angrily buzzing around. You can just picture the inside of crazy angry guy’s head looking like this if you opened it up. Very cool. You laugh.

“Thanks,” You say, turning to Komachi. You can’t help but grin. “It’s a lot better now, right?”

She nods. “A lot more bullets, and it’s more of a pattern.”

You nod back. Coming here was a really good idea.

[ ] More practice. There were other crazies that you could make, so you should try those, too.
[ ] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
[ ] A different question. (write-in)
[ ] Say goodbye for now. If you can meet someone like Komachi out here, who knows who you’ll meet at (write-in)?
[ ] Something else…? (write-in)
>> No. 16702
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16704
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16705
[ODIN] Hug
[ODIN] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…

Aw, Big Sis Machi-Machi really helped the little personification of moe madness out, she deserves a hug.
>> No. 16707
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16709
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16714
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16715
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…

Too cute to resist.
>> No. 16717
>>16705
>personification of moe madness
>moe madness

Now there's an idea. Shape "I wanna take her home" into danmaku.

[x] Hug
[x] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16719
[X] Hug
[X] Motorboat noises in her breasts
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16720
[X] Hug
[X] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16721
[x] Hug
[x] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16722
[z] Hug
[e] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…
>> No. 16733
[x] Hug.
[x] Maybe Komachi wants to play? Danmaku is a proper greeting, so…

You run over to Komachi, and give her a big hug.

“Wha---h-hey, what’s that for?”

So nice, helpful. Now that you know what to do, it’s going to be a lot easier. Get old? No, you just needed to know the secret. Now you get it. And she wasn’t mean or confusing about it.

“Helping me,” You say, letting go of her waist. “You’re really nice.”

“Well, I don’t know about that…” She says, looking down at her dress. It’s all wet. Oh, right. You’re wet, so that’s only natural. “You think so?”

You nod. “And you weren’t confusing. It made sense, and I didn’t have to think hard.”

She grins. “Yeah, I’m a firm believer in making things simple.”

“Hey,” You say, “Wanna greet each other with danmaku?”

“Hah. It’s a little late for that, isn’t it?”

You shake your head. She’s just joking, so you continue. “We didn’t have a proper greeting yet.”

“I see you’re settling right in,” She says, laughing. “All right. I’ll play.”

“Ok,” You say, leaving the ground. “This way~”

Up into the rain and the wind again. The place you were just at looks a lot different from the air, with the red flowers turning into one big red. Different from far away, too, because the trees make little designs in it. It’s pretty neat.

“Ready when you are,” Komachi says, stretching a bit. But… she’s still holding that paper thing. Strange. Wouldn’t it be hard to fight with that?

[ ] Ask about it.
[ ] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your first pattern.
[ ] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your new pattern.
[ ] Something else (write-in)
>> No. 16734
[X] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your new pattern.
>> No. 16735
[X] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your new pattern.
>> No. 16736
[X] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your new pattern.
>> No. 16738
[X] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your new pattern.
>> No. 16739
[X] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your first pattern.

Patterns start easy and get harder. This is the natural order of things.
>> No. 16741
[x] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your first pattern.
>> No. 16743
[X] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your first pattern.
>> No. 16745
>>16739

Perhaps so, but what Phobe really needs now is a "riddle pattern" -- that is, one of those patterns that can only be beaten using a particular trick (like, for example, standing perfectly still without so much as a single click of focused movement.) It might not fool a master danmaku-player like one of the touhou protagonists or stage 4+ bosses, but it'll make her unbeatable amongst the other weak youkai.
It's like Ranked matches in SC4; just discover one "cheap" and easily spammable move/tactic, and you'll beat anyone short of a competitive player.

And eventually, we'll get our "Airman" pattern, too...
>> No. 16746
[x] She said she’s ready, so it’s fine. Start with your new pattern.

Well, she said she’s ready. So you’ll get started. Which one should you use first, though?

…thinking back, things always get harder as time goes on. So you should start with the new one first, since it’s not as hard as the old one. You’ll put off using the other ones you haven’t made yet, and try them some other time. Right. Crazy angry.

The red buzzies start to form, appearing in the air at random spots in the pattern, until they’re all out. You watch intently, waiting for Komachi to start up hers. What kind of stuff can she do? You watch yours, but also her. A balance between the two for now.

It’s not long before you get to see. Gold and brown and silver, all coming at you. But, it’s way too thick to go through. You go as fast as you can to the side, barely making it. Then another. And another. And another and another…

Changing directions? You get stung as it sweeps in a different way. Komachi looks like she’s having a little trouble with yours, though, so it’s fine. But, it looks like that paper keeps getting in the way.

You keep focusing. Dodging. It’s really hard, and you keep getting stung. She hasn’t even gone to a new one yet. You’re doing your best, but this is hard stuff. Not like Rumia’s beginning stuff. Another hit on her, though. She looks a little stung. This is… really exciting. You can kind of ignore the stinging when the other person is getting hit, too.

Komachi’s getting closer, and her pattern is changing. It’s… less to dodge than before, actually. You wonder what’s going on?

Then, you see the thin lights, and she grins. Passing through you. They don’t hurt yet, but you know what’s coming. Quick! Go back!

… you just make it, but get stung twice by the shots on your way. You can’t back up and watch what’s forward at the same time. Marisa did something like this, too, the shots from the back and the front. Maybe you’ll use it in a new pattern. And, with Komachi this close, she might run into new danmaku easier.

[ ] Switch to crazy scared.
[ ] Switch to just crazy.
[ ] Keep with this pattern a little longer.
>> No. 16747
[X] Switch to crazy scared.
>> No. 16748
[X] Switch to crazy scared.
>> No. 16752
[X] Switch to crazy scared.
>> No. 16753
[x] Switch to just crazy.

Sounds fun
>> No. 16761
[x] Switch to just crazy.

Because crazy is just fine
>> No. 16762
[x] Switch to just crazy.

>>And, with Komachi this close, she might run into new danmaku easier.

"Just crazy" sounds like more of a "Imma fuck you up" kind of pattern. We'll want max bullet output for this situation.
>> No. 16765
>Marisa did something like this, too, the shots from the back and the front. Maybe you’ll use it in a new pattern.
This sounds like something perfect for a paranoia-based pattern: There's always something waiting just behind you, coming to get you~
>> No. 16766
[x] Switch to just crazy.
>> No. 16768
[ODIN] Switch to batshit insane.

Go for the gold.
>> No. 16774
[B] Switch to just crazy.
>> No. 16775
[ZEUS] Switch to batshit insane.
>> No. 16777
[Ra] Switch to batshit insane.
>> No. 16779
I'm going to be taking today and tomorrow off. Today, because I'm lazy. Tomorrow, because I'm going to be seeing some relatives that I haven't seen in around 6 months. Things will get back on track Sunday.
>> No. 16780
>>16779

hooray!
>> No. 16784
[InsertDeityHere] Switch to batshit insane.
>> No. 16790
[x] Switch to just crazy.

You’ll use your best pattern. It’s pretty thick, and you think it might be hard to dodge if it’s all right there, since it’s so scrambled. Can’t see where it’s going if there’s only a little bit to see before it hits you. You think. First, though, you have to dodge back again, due to more beams. Into another bullet or two. It’s starting to really sting, but you’re not going to give up yet.

First, your other one ends. All the bullets go away, like you lost. But not a second later, another batch comes up, the normal rainbows and stuff spiraling out of control towards Komachi. She stops moving at you, for the moment, getting hit a lot by the first few bullets. It worked perfectly, somehow. Mainly because keeping her paper up made her not able to turn right, you think. She looks kind of hurt after getting smacked by that many, her grin fading just a little bit. Her bullets stop, too. Did you just…?

No, another pattern. Dang. You keep firing, but soon, the entire sky is filled with glowy rain in addition to the rain that’s already there. Lots of raindrops, and some raindrops that are heading right at you so you can’t stay still. Can’t focus, either. Ow. Keep getting hit. Ow. Ow…

You let the pattern stop. You’ve lost. Komachi does, too, coming over to you.

“Not… bad,” She says, sounding a little out of breath. “I can see you’ve got talent.”

You grin. The pain is already going away, and… well, if Komachi thinks you’re good, you must be. Right? You can’t wait to try out your new danmaku with Rumia, Wriggle, and Mystia. Maybe, you might even win.

[ ] That was really fun.
[ ] Fun, but… didn’t the umbrella keep getting in the way?
[ ] Something else (write-in)
>> No. 16792
[X] That was really fun.
>> No. 16793
[ ] That was really fun.
>> No. 16794
[ ] That was really fun.
>> No. 16795
[ ] Fun, but… didn’t the umbrella keep getting in the way?
>> No. 16796
[X] That was really fun.
>> No. 16797
[x] That was really fun.
[x] Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.
>> No. 16798
[X] That was really fun.
[X] Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.
>> No. 16801
[X] That was really fun.
[X] Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.
>> No. 16803
[~] That was really fun.
[z] Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.

We should come up with a set that corresponds to various flavors of crazy.
>> No. 16804
[z] That was really fun.
[e] Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.

We should come up with a named set that corresponds to various flavors of crazy (even though Phobe wouldn't know them by their proper names, she'd still be able to know the difference).
>> No. 16805
>>16804

Well, let's start getting an idea of what crazy we want.

We'll need..... crazy awesome, crazy stupid, love makes you crazy...
>> No. 16806
Fear Yokai basing her spellcards around emotions taken to unhealthy levels?
I like that idea. Quite a bit.

Uncontrolled Emotion [Simmering Anger]
Uncontrolled Emotion [Stalker's Love]
Uncontrolled Emotion [Insanity of Clouded Mind]

We need Phobe to learn how to force emotions and feelings other than fear to unhealthy levels.

[X]That was really fun.
[X]Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.
>> No. 16807
>>16806

... So she's basically going to base all her spell cards on the cast of Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei?
>> No. 16810
>>16806

Umm, what?
I've never even heard of that anime/manga. I was just throwing spellcard names that seemed to fit her theme.
>> No. 16811
With a name like Phobe, you'd think she'd be naming them after negative Greek personifications: Eris, Momos, Thanatos, Hypnos, Megaera, Alecto, Tisiphone, etc.

e.g.,
Dread Sign 『Moros' Lash』
Deception Sign 『Apate's Girdle』
Regret Sign 『Oizys' Lament』
Nemeseia 『Day of Reckoning』
>> No. 16812
>>16811
>Moros

Unavoidable danmaku is illegal! Illegal!
>> No. 16813
>>16810

Well, many of the characters in that series are crazy. You've got a stalker, you've got a constantly angry bitch, you've got a girl whose mind is pretty crowded, you've got a girl who is so delusional she sees an attempt to hang oneself as trying to grow taller, etc.
>> No. 16814
>>16812
Hibachi and Aki are then criminals.
I refuse to believe it!
>> No. 16815
>>16812

Don't worry, it'd only be unavoidable if there were no time limit.
>> No. 16816
>>16811

There is some real badass potential in spellcard naming after greek mythology. And as always we should go for the gold.

Moirae Sign 『Clotho's Gift: Genesis of Life』
Moirae Sign 『Will of Lachesis: Appointed Destiny』
Moirae Sign 『Edict of Atropos: Fated End』

I am now imagining Phobe shattering mountains and continents with her eldricht powers, probably by driving the very earth itself insane.
>> No. 16817
[x] That was really fun.
[x] Comment on how good Komachi is, being able to win even with that paper thing.

“It was fun,” You say, “You’re really good, too. You won even using that paper thing.”

“Ehe… noticed, huh?”

You nod. It was pretty obvious. That and, even now, she’s not wet. Even though you both had just been flying around in the water. “It looked like it was really hard to hold on to and move.”

“I didn’t really want to get soaked,” She says, shrugging, “So I thought I’d try it.”

Hum. Maybe some day you’ll find out why people don’t like the water, but not now. She was playing another game, trying not to get wet, at the same time. So she’s way better than you. But, she still said you’re good, and that’s what matters.

She begins to head down towards the ground, and you follow… but, in mid-air, she stops.

“Aaaahh… shoot.”

“Hmm?”

“My boss is here.”

You look where she’s looking, and see a darker thing moving around in the red field, between the trees and things. Maybe that’s her?

Komachi sighs. “Looks like we’re done for the day. You should go somewhere else, unless you want to listen to one of her famous lectures.”

She doesn’t say it like it’s a good thing.

[ ] Still, though. Famous? You want to hear.
[ ] Is she sure? Maybe all three of you can play something.
[ ] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
[ ] Sounds bad. Head to (write-in)
[ ] Something else (write-in)
>> No. 16818
[ODIN] Is she sure? Maybe all three of you can play something.

Phobe is a playful Youkai. I'm sure she can charm Eiki into playing a game.
>> No. 16819
[X] Is she sure? Maybe all three of you can play something.
>> No. 16820
[ ] Still, though. Famous? You want to hear.
>> No. 16821
[x] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
>> No. 16822
[x] Is she sure? Maybe all three of you can play something.
>> No. 16823
>[ ] Is she sure? Maybe all three of you can play something.

She's coming to rebuke Komachi for slacking off. She's not going to be in the mood for play.

[x] Ask Komachi why she would be lectured?
[x] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
[x] Defend Komachi if she gets berated; it's your concerns that led to her not ferrying the spirit boy, and your ability that messed with her ability to find him for so long.

Responsibility games..

I want to see Siki user her mirror on Phobe. I have a suspicion that rather than merely being very young in her current reincarnation, this is her first incarnation.
>> No. 16824
>[ ] Still, though. Famous? You want to hear.
"Hi, Miss Yama! Can I hear one of your lectures? Komachi said you were famous for them."

[X] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
>> No. 16825
>>16823

>>She's coming to rebuke Komachi for slacking off. She's not going to be in the mood for play.

I doubt that Eiki ever will be in the mood for play. Therefore now's pretty much as good a time as any to try and get her to play with the aid of liberal amounts of charm and cuteness.
>> No. 16826
>>16825

It's also a good way to be promptly ignored similar to our interactions with Yuka.
>> No. 16827
[x] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
>> No. 16828
[X] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.

But her lectures are really good. I want to hear them, plus i want to see Komachi getting punished as she tries to talk her way out of it.
>> No. 16829
>>16826

Don't think that Eiki is the type of person who would just ignore people, unlike Yuka who usually doesn't care to acknowledge the existence of small fry.

But anyway, we'll have to wait and see.
>> No. 16830
[x] Still, though. Famous? You want to hear.

Piss, tide, etc. But, more importantly...

Meeting Eiki could actually be a pretty major event in terms of Phobe's maturation. Phobe still doesn't fully know right from wrong, and who better (or worse) to explain it to her?

Also, there's a question that has been bugging me for quite a while. Remember how the story started; is Phobe really a newborn youkai, or is she just a total amnesiac? And if it's the latter, what induced it? And what was Phobe doing before it? Eiki would likely know the answers.
>> No. 16834
[X] Still, though. Famous? You want to hear.
>> No. 16837
[x] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
>> No. 16843
[x] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.
>> No. 16845
[ ] Still, though. Famous? You want to hear.
>> No. 16857
[x] But, it’s a new person. You want to meet her.

“I wanna meet her, though.” You say, heading down towards the black spot. “It’s a new person.”

“Heh. Suit yourself,” Komachi says, following after you for just a little bit. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you, though.”

The last part sounds kind of like a joke. You continue down, down, and eventually, you’re close enough to see the person. She sees you, too, you notice. You wave, and she does the same. It’s not a real big wave. Just a little one. You land a little bit in front of her.

“Hi.”

“Hello.” She says, her voice… well, it’s not happy. Or angry. It’s not much of anything, really. “You haven’t seen a red-haired woman around, about this tall?”

She reaches her hand a little above her head. Yeah, that’s about as tall as Komachi is. Isn’t she…?

No. You turn around, but she’s not there. Not in the sky, either. You turn back. She looks like she’s looking for an answer.

[ ] “She was just behind me…”
[ ] “Nope.”
[ ] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[ ] Something better (write-in).
>> No. 16858
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"

Phobe is a good girl.
>> No. 16860
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
>> No. 16861
[X] "She was just behind me..."
[X] "Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?"
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
>> No. 16862
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"

Sorry, Komachi... ;_;
>> No. 16863
[x] Innocently smile and ignore the question like she is speaking a different language.
[x] "Hi, my name is Phobe! Whats yours?"
>> No. 16864
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"

Oh wow. Already sold out our new friend for a lecture.
>> No. 16865
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
>> No. 16866
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
[X] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?
>> No. 16870
[d] “She was just behind me...”
[a] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[z] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
[e] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?
>> No. 16871
[X] “Nope.”
[X] "Not anymore, at least."

You guys are fucking horrible.
>> No. 16872
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
[X] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?
>> No. 16875
[X] “She was just behind me...”
[X] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[X] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
[X] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?
Oh ho.
>> No. 16876
>>16864
[X] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?
>> No. 16879
No update today due to a frustrating day at work. Will resume tomorrow.
>> No. 16882
[B] “She was just behind me...”
[B] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[B] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
[B] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?
>> No. 16885
[x] “She was just behind me…”
[x] “Why? Do you want tell her to get to work?”
[x] "I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures? She said they were famous!"
[x] Oh, yeah, you're supposed to introduce yourself, aren't you?

“She was just behind me…” You look around a little more, but after not seeing her, you turn back to the boss. “Why? Do you want to tell her to get to work?”

“Yes,” She says, looking up into the sky. Strange. She doesn’t have a paper thing, but she’s not wet at all. “And, although I’d like to stay, I really must be going.”

She starts to fly up a little bit, slowly.

“Wait,” You say, causing her to stop. “Are you going to look for her?”

“Yes, I am.” The boss says, very plain. “She won’t get back to work unless someone tells her to.”

“I'm good at hide and seek, I think. If I help you find her, can I hear one of your lectures?” You ask. “She said they were famous!”

“I’ve heard they’re well known,” The boss says, “But I do it as a service, not as a payment. You’d still help?”

You nod. “I’ve only been seeking once, so it should be fun.”

She motions for you to follow. “I know where she usually hides. An extra set of eyes will make the job easier, though.”

You follow just behind her as she heads a little bit above the trees, and off in some direction. She does seem to know where she’s going.

“Oh,” You say, finally remembering something you forgot. “I’m Phobe.”

“Shikieiki Yamaxandu, Yama of the 109th and 112th districts,” She says. You don’t get it, but it sounds important. “You should feel grateful that we’re being introduced now, and not on the other side of that river.”

“Hmm. Why’s that?”

“I judge the souls that are brought over by boat,” She says. You pull up closer to her, since you’re having a hard time hearing through the rain. “It would be hard to place a favorable judgement on you. I would have to send you to hell.”

“Hell?”

“A terrible place, filled with the worst things you could imagine.” She pauses for a moment. “For you, it would probably be an infinite white space filled with nothing, or something similar.”

You think about that, but it’s really, really hard to do. How can there be nothing? Can’t you just go until you find something? Hell sounds like a really strange place.

“Your punishment wouldn’t be over a hundred years right now. But, you seem to be making an effort to atone for those sins that you’ve already committed.” She… was that a smile? Maybe not. It kind of looked like one, though. “You still have a long way to go, but I urge you to continue.”

[ ] What’s a sin?
[ ] Hmm. Whatever she said, it sounds good.
[ ] A long way to go… again. Frustrating.
[ ] Some write-in.
>> No. 16886
[X] What’s a sin?

I'm tempted to ask if it tastes good. That delicious sin.

But Phobe's not that dense.
>> No. 16887
[ ] What’s a sin?
>> No. 16889
[X] What’s a sin?
>> No. 16890
[ ] What’s a sin?
>> No. 16892
[X] What’s a sin?

Oooh, an all-business Shiki~
>> No. 16893
[x] What’s a sin?
>> No. 16895
[x] What’s a sin?
>> No. 16896
[x] What’s a sin?
>> No. 16897
[x] What’s a sin?

85% chance Siki is bluffing. She hasn't used her mirror, so this is probably a standard spiel that fits just about every minor youkai. We did ask for a 'lecture' after all.

If she's serious, this will end in Phobe's favor once Komachi reveals Phobe interdicted on the boy's behalf, resulting in his ultimate resurrection by Keine. As they say in jurisprudence: "No body, no crime."
>> No. 16898
[x] What’s a sin?

I like the way this story is going. Everyone she meets teaches her something new. I wonder if when she knows enough we can make her choose what path she will go down.
>> No. 16900
[x] What’s a sin?

“What’s a sin?” You ask. All of these words that she’s saying… they’re all new. You don’t know any of them.

“A wrongdoing against the world. Murder would be the common example. Other forms of violence, theft, corruption… these would also be sins.”

You think you recognize one word, at least. “Murder is… killing?”

“Yes. Killing. Not that you’ve done any of that yet… but, I’m sure you’ve had the urge. When you dismembered that man, you had thought about killing him, correct?”

Confusing. Haven’t you killed, or was Keine lying? You thought you killed that little human. He’s dead, and you made him dead, so… wasn’t he killed? Strange.

[ ] Ask her about that.
[ ] She didn’t ask about that, she asked about the cheater. Answer.
[ ] Custom response (write-in)
>> No. 16901
{X} She didn’t ask about that, she asked about the cheater. Answer.
>> No. 16902
[x] She didn’t ask about that, she asked about the cheater. Answer.
>> No. 16903
[X] Ask her about that.
>> No. 16904
[ ] Ask her about that.

Ooh, I see. So, Shiki is basically saying (in an implicit way) that killing a human for nutrition is all right for the youkai, and is not considered a murder, while unnecessarily killing someone is.

See, even Shiki agrees that eating humans is ok.
>> No. 16905
[x] Ask her about that.

you lost me
>> No. 16907
>>16904

Of course. Simply being a youkai can't be considered a sin.
>> No. 16908
[X]Ask her about that.

>>16905
Think of it this way: It's not a sin for a human to eat an animal is it?
>> No. 16909
[x] Ask her about that.

Is Keine's power preventing even Shiki from seeing the kid's death?
>> No. 16910
>>16909
Not that, the kid has now never died in the first place.
>> No. 16912
>>16910

Actually, no. Keine only has the power to rewrite history under the light of the full moon; as it stands, the best she can do right now is hide the history of the child's death from the world. It definitely bears mentioning that alerting Shiki to the fact that Phobe has killed may well seal the poor dead kid's fate.
>> No. 16915
[x] She didn’t ask about that, she asked about the cheater. Answer.
>> No. 16916
[x] She didn’t ask about that, she asked about the cheater. Answer.
>> No. 16919
[x] Ask her about that.

“Didn’t I kill that boy, though?”

“… what boy?” She asks, sounding a little bit different than normal.

“The one that I played with, when I woke up for the first time,” You say, remembering back. “And then that guy with the axe came, and he chopped off my arm?”

“…”

“Yeah. That’s why all those other people came after me, isn’t it? You know a lot, so…”

“…hmm.”

She pulls something out of her clothes, something shiny, and holds it in her hand. You can see her face in it when you look, that’s how shiny it is. Like water that’s really still.

“I see. That’s what you mean.”

She says that after a little while, and puts the mirror away. “My mistake. Yes, that was murder. A sin. Something you should not do.”

You think you get it now, what she’s talking about. If it makes all the humans angry, it’s probably a sin. Which is bad.

While looking down, you see a bit of a blue design below the trees. It’s Komachi’s umbrella.

“Found her!”

Shikieiki stops. “I see. Thank you for your help, Phobe. And remember what I’ve said. It’s very easy to lose one’s way.”

She turns away, starting to head down towards the ground.

[ ] Follow. (Write-in for reason)
[ ] Don’t follow, do something else (Write-in for reason)
>> No. 16920
[P] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!

Well, I do.
>> No. 16921
[x] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!
>> No. 16922
[X] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!
>> No. 16923
[x] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!

I sure do.
>> No. 16924
{X} Follow. You want to hear her lecture!
>> No. 16925
[x] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!
>> No. 16926
[x] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!
>> No. 16927
[x] Don’t follow, do something else. Klaymen said he didn't want to write Eiki.
>> No. 16928
>>16927
>Klaymen said he didn't want to write Eiki.

Huh? Really?
>> No. 16930
>>16927
Is that why we still haven't gotten a real lecture after 4 Eiki updates?
>> No. 16931
>>16930
It could be, but I think it's also due to Eiki being off balance: some new kid is hanging around her completely unfrightened. I mean, she asked to hear a lecture.

That has got to be unnerving as hell.
>> No. 16932
>>16928
I think I said that I didn't know how to write her, not that I didn't want to. It's always awkward when I get a new character to try and write, so I tend to feel like I'm doing it wrong for the first handful of times that I sit down and try. Nothing to worry about.

>>16930
No, not really.
>> No. 16934
[x] Follow. You want to hear her lecture!

You follow. There’s no way that that was a famous lecture, and you still want to hear one.

“Ah… you’re coming along?”

Seems she noticed you. You nod, and she continues downward without saying anything. Down, down… you both land next to the paper thing. Komachi looks just like she did when you first got here; asleep under that thing, with it leaning against the tree.

You stand back and watch. It looks like Shikieiki has something in mind as she creeps closer, that rod that she has ready in her hand. She pauses for a moment, and writes something on the side with a thing that she pulls out of her jacket.

“Kyan!”

…and then, she brings it down on Komachi’s head after moving the umbrella out of the way. It sounds really hard.

“Quit slacking off.”

Shikieiki raises the stick again, and it looks like she’s going to swing it again… but stops when Komachi stands up. You don’t think you’ve ever seen anyone stand up that fast.

“Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve had a judgment to make?”

“Well---“

“A week.” She says, her voice calm. It’s kind of weird, though. Scary. You would have stopped in the middle of what you were saying, too. “Seven days, and not a single soul has been brought across the river. Now, surely, someone has died in a week? I know for a fact that there was at least one.”

Komachi looks at you, but Shikieiki uses the rod to bring Komachi’s face back in line with her own.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

She pauses for a second, and then continues. “Now, I suppose it’s possible that you have a legitimate excuse this time. Do you?”

“Who died?” She asks, “I didn’t---“

“Enough.” Really scary. You even check to make sure you aren’t doing anything wrong, just in case she was talking to you. “Obviously, you aren’t paying enough attention to your job. As a shinigami, it is your DUTY to keep track of recent deaths in all districts that you are responsible for. What kind of example does this set? If even the cycle of life and death can be broken by the laziness of one individual, what can the people who rely on that cycle have faith in? Even if no one has died, I would at least like for you to tell me so. Otherwise, I’m forced to assume that you’re slacking off. Not that this isn’t usually the case.”

She pauses.

“Furthermore, we’ve had this discussion so many times, I’m beginning to think that you’re deliberately ignoring me. It’s not that hard. Simply do the duty that you’re given.”

She gives Komachi another good whack to the side of the head.

“Kyan! H-hey, I get---“

“No, you don’t. However, I think this is enough for today. Now, go and do your job. And think about what you can do to better yourself. I don’t enjoy this, either.”

Komachi grabs her… sharp thing, and hoists it over her shoulder. She gives a really tiny grin. “Are we still going out to that place after work tonight?”

Shikieiki nods. “I have no control over that. It’s the end of the month, after all.”

“Great.” Komachi walks forward, past you. She whispers as she does. “See what I mean? Famous.”

Shikieiki watches her go, wiping the edge of the rod off. She turns to you.

“Now then,” She says, exhaling, “I’ll be returning to my office. Please, try not to follow her example. She means well, but… sometimes, she loses her way. Try not to lose yours.”

She turns to leave, but… stops. “… unless there was something else?”

[ ] There was (write-in)
[ ] Nope. It’s about time for a nap, though…
[ ] Nope. If she’s going back, though, that means you can go play with Komachi more.
[ ] Nope. Go exploring around the (write-in).
>> No. 16935
[X] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.
>> No. 16937
[X] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[X] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.
>> No. 16939
[X] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[X] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.
>> No. 16940
[†] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[†] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.

I just imaged: "Thanks for the lecture lady! - with a smile" and just HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
>> No. 16946
[X] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[X] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.
>> No. 16949
[X] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[X] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.
This is so silly. I like it.
>> No. 16951
[X] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[X] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.
>> No. 16954
[x] Thank her for the lecture. It wasn't directed to you, but it was still a lecture.
[x] Nope. Go exploring around the mountain.

You shake your head. “Nope. I got to listen to a lecture. That’s what I wanted, so thanks for letting me watch.”

She nods. “One of the best ways to learn is by example. Well, have a good day, Phobe.”

You wave to the departing yama, and watch her head into the sky. Still, she’s not even wet. You wonder how she does it? Wriggle’d like to know, you think. Komachi too. Then they could go out in the rain and not get wet and cold or whatever.

So, you’re left all alone. No ghosts, shinigami, yamas… just the flowers, and the trees. And the loud booms with flashes every once in a while.

You don’t want to stay here, but where can you go? You head up into the air a little and take a look around… but don’t see much. The water is getting in the way, so everything just sort of fades into grey after a little bit. You try to remember were things were last time you looked, and come up with a few places.

But, then, you turn a bit. The mountain is still there, a little different grey than the grey of everything else that’s been faded out. Maybe you’ll go there. You wouldn’t even need to fly over the forest, so you can keep lying low, too.

Heading back down to the ground, you start to run. It’s pretty far away, but that’s fine.

The way to get there is mostly hills and stuff, with lots of tall grass and tall, tiny flowers. Eventually, the river ends up hidden behind those hills as you go further and further away from it. Hills, hills, hills… the mountain getting bigger and bigger in the background. Not that it wasn’t already big. But it’s taking up even more of the sky now.

…hmm. As you go along, you notice a strange spot. It’s a bunch of green mixed in with some white, sort of like what you’ve been going through all this time. It’s not as tall, though, and the shade of green is a little different. The thing that caught your eye, though, is that it’s in between a whole bunch of hills, so it’s kind of in a bowl with steep sides.

[ ] Interesting. Not as interesting as the huge mountain, though. Keep going!
[ ] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.
[ ] Something else (write-in)
>> No. 16956
[ ] Interesting. Not as interesting as the huge mountain, though. Keep going!

Eh, Medicine.
>> No. 16957
[x] Interesting. Not as interesting as the huge mountain, though. Keep going!

Phobe meets the Tengu. More alcohol is consumed. Enlightenment (and moe) occurs!
>> No. 16958
[x] Interesting. Not as interesting as the huge mountain, though. Keep going!

Phobe goes to Youkai Mountain. I like this.
>> No. 16959
[x] Interesting. Not as interesting as the huge mountain, though. Keep going!
>> No. 16960
[X] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.
>> No. 16963
[x] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.

ARE YOU A MOE ENOUGH YOUKAI TO BEFRIEND MEDICINE MELANCHOLY?
There's only one way to find out.
Who's up for a challenge?
If Phobe can't do it, no one can.
>> No. 16964
[P] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.

Fuck yes, neglected character that I love!
>> No. 16971
>>16958
We'll get to Candy Youkai Mountain eventually, don't worry.

In the mean time, though...!

[ze] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.
>> No. 16972
[x] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.

Show Phobe an example of what not to be.
>> No. 16976
[x] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.

Adventure time
>> No. 16977
[X] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.
>> No. 16978
[x] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.
Eh, why not. A poisoning might be a nice experience.
>> No. 16983
[x] Are those white bits flowers? Why is it a different color? Check it out.

You head down the steep slope. It’s slippery due to the rain and the grass, but you manage to keep yourself from sliding too bad by going slow. You could just fly, but that would be too easy. You wonder, what’s down here? You’ll just head down and take a look.

Getting to the bottom, you see that the white is flowers, while the green is the leaf parts of the flowers. This field isn’t nearly as big as the sunflower one; you can see the other side with no problem, even in the rain. You start walking across.

…strange. There’s no wind down here, and the air smells kind of… funny. Not too bad, like the human village, but you can definitely notice. It. There’s a lot of these flowers. Forward, forward... you’re trying not to step on too many, but it’s kind of tough since the whole ground is filled with them.

“A visitor? Hey Miss Lily, look!”

You turn to look, too. There’s someone there, a youkai about as tall as you. She’s soaked like you, too.

“Huh. You think so?”

She’s not talking at you, she’s talking at the flowers. You just watch.

“Ok. I won’t.”

Then, she looks up. “Hi. I’m Medicine, and this is Miss Lily.” At the last part, she points her hand at the ground.

[ ] Miss Lily? Where?
[ ] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[ ] Introduce yourself.
[ ] Something else (write-in)
>> No. 16984
[†] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[†] Miss Lily? Where?
>> No. 16985
>>16983
If it's raining, shouldn't Medicine's funky poison clouds be lowered in effectiveness somewhat?
>> No. 16986
[z] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[e] Miss Lily? Where?
>> No. 16987
[X] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[X] Miss Lily? Where?
>> No. 16988
[X] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[X] Miss Lily? Where?

Dont forget to make a bow
>> No. 16995
[X] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[X] Miss Lily? Where?
>> No. 16997
[X] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[X] Miss Lily? Where?

Oh dear, is she dead?
>> No. 17004
[X] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
>> No. 17009
>>16997
Suzuran, better known as Lily-of-the-Valley.
It's the flowers.
>> No. 17012
[X] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[X] Miss Lily? Where?
>> No. 17013
[x] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[x] And introduce yourself to the flowers. This girl must be like Yuka.
>> No. 17016
[x] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[x] And introduce yourself to the flowers. This girl must be like Yuka.
>> No. 17017
[x] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.
[x] And introduce yourself to the flowers. This girl must be like Yuka.

Su-san~
>> No. 17018
Update tomorrow, since I'm feeling lazy and tired today.
>> No. 17029
>>17018

hooray!
>> No. 17044
[x] Miss Lily? Where?
[x] Introduce yourself. Properly, too.

“Hi. I’m Phobe. Is this Miss Lily?”

You reach down, and touch one of the flowers. Not hard, since flowers aren’t tough like youkai are. She nods.

“Yep. Don’t touch her too much, though, or you might get poisoned~”

“Poisoned?”

“Normally you already would be, but the rain keeps it down,” She says, grinning. “It’s really strong poison. So, why’re you here? We didn’t think anyone would come today, and I’ve never seen you before.”

“I’m exploring,” You say, “and this place looked nice from over there so I came down.”

She nods. “Miss Lily is really pretty, isn’t she?”

You nod, too. “Yep. Let’s do a proper greeting, though.”

“A proper greeting?”

“Danmaku,” You say, smiling. “That’s a proper greeting in Gensokyo.”

She doesn’t say anything for a moment, thinking it over. “Hey, I think you’re right,” She says. “Ok! Unless you don’t want to, Miss Lily…?”

You watch as she looks back to the ground. You wish you could hear flowers. They seem so nice. “She wants to play, too,” Medicine says back, “So let’s play. Think you can stand up to my poison?”

You shrug. Can you? You don’t know. She doesn’t look that tough, but… there’s only one way to find out.

“Let’s see~”

Up into the air you both go. She looks serious, so you should be serious, too.

“I’m gonna start!” She yells out, as you see little bits of bullets start to form.

[ ] Start off with just crazy.
[ ] Start off with crazy angry.
[ ] Start off with a new thing, crazy scared.
[ ] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
[ ] Start off with a new thing, crazy (write-in. May or may not completely fail.)
>> No. 17045
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
>> No. 17046
[x] Start off with just crazy.

sounds promising
>> No. 17047
[†] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
>> No. 17048
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
>> No. 17049
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.


Medicine poisons the body. Phobe poisons the mind. What a couple.
>> No. 17055
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy trippy.

Phobe in the Sky with Diamonds Danmaku
>> No. 17057
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy hurting.

We felt the pain, it made us sad, left us unable to move. We want it to take form, to hate it, to use it against others.

We want to inflict the world with this suffering.
>> No. 17058
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
>> No. 17059
>>17055
>crazy trippy

I wonder if Kourindou sells LSD.

[X] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
>> No. 17060
[ ] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.
>> No. 17069
[x] Start off with a new thing, crazy happy.

Try something new. Another type of crazy. Even Rumia had more than two, so you need more. The next one down the line is…

… hmm. No. You’ll try the one that you only saw for a little bit. When that human started laughing even though nothing was funny, even though he thought he was going to be killed. It’s kind of like scared, but not. Excited. Like something really exciting is going to happen and you can’t help but smile a huge smile and laugh---

It starts to form. Bright, bouncing balls of light in nice colors, running and laughing and singing… happy. They’re not really doing those things, but that’s what it feels like. It feels great. Happy. You want to run around and feel the ground in your toes.

Dodging can work, too, though! There’s other bullets. Lots of them. Lots of colors, and a cloud. Wait, a cloud? That’s kind of pretty. Cloud danmaku? You don’t want to touch it~

It’s impossible to dodge it all, though. And when you fly inside, it’s not like a normal cloud at all. The air is all wrong. You can’t help but cough. Your eyes are watering, too, so it’s hard to see. And… are you moving slower? Maybe. It’s hard to move fast through this stuff.

Once it passes, the bullets are easy. Then another cloud, and you get hit a few times. Medicine… looks like she’s not getting hit all that much. Not as much as you at least. This new pattern isn’t that tricky yet, since you haven’t had time to make it good.

Dodge, dodge, dodge~

Medicine’s pattern stops. Looks like she’s changing to a new one.

[ ] Change to just crazy.
[ ] Change to crazy angry.
[ ] Change to a new thing, crazy scared.
[ ] Keep using this one.
[ ] Something else (write-in).
>> No. 17070
{X} Change to crazy angry.
>> No. 17073
[X] Change to crazy angry.
>> No. 17075
[X] Change to crazy angry.
>> No. 17076
[x] Change to crazy angry.

You’ll change, too. Time to let the red show itself. The buzzing, angry red flies. You see them start to form...

Dodge. Dodge, dodge. This one’s a bit tougher than the last. Sweeping patterns with those clouds to keep you from getting through. Ow.

She’s getting hit too, though. The flies are biting her, taking their toll. Good.

This fight… you might win if you keep this up. You might not. You’re both doing about equal, you think. You’ve gotten the hang of dodging, and having more patterns really seems to help. Cough---ow.

Dodge, dodge… she’s switching. You decide to switch, too, since it looks like she’s getting the hang of your old pattern. You hope you can do it with this one. The rainbow chaos starts to form, twisting, swirling…

Her new pattern is strange. Lots of green and clouds, so many that you can’t even see her when she shoots. Really big shots, too, as big as you are. Hard to dodge with those clouds in your face. Cough. Owww… these hurt a lot more. You won’t lost focus, though. You’re so close to wining. When you do see her, after getting past a lot of her bullets, she looks about the same as you. Hurt. You can do this. You can...

Ow. Ow ow ow… these clouds are really annoying. All this coughing and crying… you can’t keep this up. So close. You can’t lose when you’re this close, either. But you can’t keep---

Ow. Much more, and you’re going to end up like you did when fighting Wriggle. Falling down out of the sky because it hurts too much, and you can’t think anymore. But, you can win. You can see her stopping her pattern first and then you’ll finally win---!

[ ] Win this. Keep at it!
[ ] No… you can’t keep going.
>> No. 17077
{X} Win this. Keep at it!
>> No. 17078
[ ] Win this. Keep at it!
>> No. 17079
[X] Win this. Keep at it!
>> No. 17081
[ze] Win this. Keep at it!

Carpe Doll
>> No. 17082
[X] Win this. Keep at it!
>> No. 17087
[x] Win this. Keep at it!

Ow. Need to hold on. You can win. She’s tired and you can win! Just keep at it. Keep focus, keep dodging. Keep playing the game as best you can.

Another hit. You can feel yourself start to go to sleep again, like that last time. Another few hits on Medicine. Anot---no, you caught that one. And that one. And you managed to barely slip between all those. But you did, somehow. Spinning, spinning… focus.

And then, you see the last one. The one that’s going to make you fall over. You can’t move out of the way. Left and right and up and down and forward are blocked, and you dodged over one behind you to get this far. You thought you could get out of the cloud by doing that, but it didn’t work. You get ready. It’s going to---

Disappear? They all disappeared. What… wait. You just won!

“I won!” You yell out, laughing and smiling. And coughing. And hurting. And spinning a little. You almost tumble over when you do. You want to land run around, but you need to wait. Too beat up. You’ll just… lie down for now, after getting to the ground.

Medicine follows, too. You both lie down in the field, not far from one another. The wet plants feel good on your back.

“You’re… good,” She says eventually, after her breathing stops being so fast. You’re starting to get back to normal, too. Still spinning a little and still excited, but more back to normal than you were. Maybe more tired than before. Maybe a lot more tired than before. That was hard work. “We’ll have to… play again… when Miss Lily’s at her best.”

[ ] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[ ] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.
[ ] Something else (write-in).
[ ] Tired. Sleep.
>> No. 17088
[X] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.

The most obvious of choices.
>> No. 17089
[X] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night
>> No. 17090
[x] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[x] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.
>> No. 17096
[X] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[X] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.
>> No. 17098
[x] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[x] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.

She gonna get Befriended.
>> No. 17099
[z] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[e] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.
>> No. 17101
[X] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[X] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.
>> No. 17105
[x] Ask if she wants to be friends. Then you can play together every night.
[x] Ask about that purple cloud stuff. It didn’t hurt you, but it did something strange.
[x] Ask if Ms. Lily is feeling unwell.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x