[Return]
Archived Thread
File 122523031067.jpg - (113.96KB , 850x637 , [Title].jpg ) [iqdb]
11920 No. 11920
>SUMMARY OF DAY 0




----Money Balance ----
101$

----Game progress----
>No Game Mods unlocked.
>Triggered 1(one) flag
>Unlocked 1(one) Extra

----Special----
>1: [Information locked]
2: Game parameters adapted for Rip[B]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] New Game
[ ] Load Game
[ ] Options
[ ] Special Features
>> No. 11921
[ ] Special Features
>> No. 11922
----Special Features----

>-=-Extra Start-=- [LOCKED]
> -=}{=-Aurora Start-=}{=- [LOCKED]

----Game Modifiers----
>Extra knowledge of Gensokyo: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Reduced Hitbox: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Increased Energy Output: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Instant Lock-on: on | [off] [LOCKED]*
>Combined Abilities: on | [off] [LOCKED]
This allow you to use the three Game Mods above at the same time
>Creation.HAX: on | [off] [LOCKED]
DATA CORRUPTED

----Extras unlocked----
~Teach me all, Mystia Sensei [Currenlty "locked" for spoiler reasons]
Dédale: Yukari's Labyrinth of Punishment**

-----------------------------------------
* This Game Mod has been replaced because Rip's C has been modified to something more fitting.

** This allow you to come become into the Dédale and play it thoroughly from where you left.




================================================
Gensokyo at last, well, this side-quest was really starting to annoy me and take forever. Well, since some of you are so eager to fight Salvation again I decided to put the rest of Dédale into the extras.
>> No. 11923
[ ] Load Game
>> No. 11924
[x] Options

Then

[x] Load Game
>> No. 11927
----Options----
Difficulty
Easy | Normal | [Hard] | Lunatic

Warp Point
[A] | B | C | D
This will decide exactly where you appear in Gensokyo. Locked on A for the first playthrough (This choice does NOT affect any route or the Endgame)[That's where we are now.]

Content
Safe | Normal | Hardcore | [Aurora]
Why do I get the sickening feeling that I'm not living up to that parameter? Damnit...
>> No. 11929
>>11927

Reload the game.

I can't wait.
>> No. 11941
[x] Load Game

It's time to live up to our family name and yadda yadda yadda
>> No. 11946
>>11927

Difficulty at hard when you're the writefag; looks like I can't take it easy with this story.

Also, in my opinion your gore scenes are between safe and normal mode. In other eyes, no more than hardcore at best. Perhaps you should watch more shock videos, or browse Gurochan, seriously.
>> No. 11977
[x] Load Game
>> No. 11978
[x] Load Game
>> No. 11979
Writing between two BI3:SotE battlefields. Update en route.
>> No. 11980
File 122533751419.jpg- (128.91KB , 1000x800 , 32663bdfcf5d0d74b33ace996edbdca0.jpg ) [iqdb]
11980
-“Com... n... a... up...”

huh?

-“...ake u... read...”

Woah.

You open your eyes open abruptly and your torso swings upward, as if waking up from a particularly displeasing nightmare. A loud gasp is heard on your left.

-“W-well it looks like I worried for nothing.” A pleasing yet slightly irritated voice declares. “You’re feeling all right?”

Wait.... what?

You look around and realize with a mix of surprise and apprehension that you are not in your bedroom, quite far from it to say the least. All around you are incredibly tall bamboo trees. What the heck is that? It reminds you that scene in the Asian Kong-fu movie you watched Monday. How did you get here? As you recover from the shock, you notice that you are not alone. Your first reaction would be to ask her what’s going on and who dragged you here, but you can’t muster the energy to be an inquisitive ass right after waking up. Besides, maybe this person is in the same situation as you and that would be plain rude of you.

-“What the--“ You stop. “Err... sorry.” You continue with a softer tone. “What were you saying?”

-“I asked you if you were all right. Are you hurt, feeling sick or anything?” the girl replies, a hint of hurry in her voice.

-“Heh, don’t worry I’m fine... Or rather I would if I had any idea of how I got here... but yeah, biologically speaking I’m perfectly fine.”

The girl sighs “Oh well, better safe than sorry.”

Suddenly, it hits you like a bucket of cold water. Your eyes gazes over what seems to be... bunny ears? You blink, rub your forehead but they’re still there. Your eyes crawl down and with a bemused look you inspect her from head to toe: Her long purple hair, her red lively eyes, those white, soft-looking rabbit ears, the simple yet delicate traits of her face. Your eyes continue downward and acknowledge the black business jacket she is wearing as well as the red tie and the short pink skirt. Last but not least, you see the natural complement to her bunny ears: a bunny tail looking incredibly soft and fluffy.

-“Is something wrong?”

-“Aside from the fact that I have no idea whatsoever of where am I, how I got here nor of who you are.” With great efforts, you avoid mentioning the rabbit features in your sarcasm. “No, nothing is wrong.”

The girl let out a small “hm” and gives you an interrogated look. Before long, she closes her eyes and a confident smile replaces her earlier expression.

-“You are actually in, obviously, a bamboo forest, right next to Eientei. As for how you got here, I‘d like to know as well.” She opens her eyes. “And as for who I am, you can call me Reisen.”

She stands up and offers her hand. You grab it nonchalantly, accepting mostly because it would be rude otherwise.

-“What about you?” Her voice is somewhat sharper. “You at least remember who you are, right? You’re not going to pull the ‘helpless amnesic’ card on me are you?”

-“No no...” you re-assure her quickly, accompanying your words with a motion of your right hand. “The name’s Rip, Rip Van Winkle.”

-“Well” her voice softens “Nice to meet you. And I’m sure I know someone else who would be even gladder to hear about you.”

With this, Reisen heads off toward a trail not too far in the bamboo forest. Trying not to get distracted by the fluffy tail bouncing around as she crosses messy terrain between the two of you and the trail, you give her a second glance. You can read in her face confidence and warmth, but there is also this hurry you can’t seem to understand.

--------------------------------------------------
[ ] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
[ ] Follow her but don’t mention it, talk about something else (précising a topic is optional but always possible)
[ ] Ask her to wait, you need some time to really wake up and to make the inventory of what you still have.
[ ] Stay here; tell her you won’t move until you get clearer explanations.
>> No. 11981
[ ] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
>> No. 11982
[x] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
[x] "Please don't tell me you're late, for a very important date."
>> No. 11983
[ ] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
>> No. 11984
[x] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
[x] "Please don't tell me you're late, for a very important date."
>> No. 11985
[x] Ask her to wait, you need some time to really wake up and to make the inventory of what you still have.
[x] Follow her but don’t mention it, talk about something else. "That... That tail. THAT TAIL. Dear God, that tail! Can I touch it?"

First we find the Vermillion, then we molest the bunny girl.
>> No. 11986
[x] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
[x] "Please don't tell me you're late, for a very important date."
>> No. 11989
[x] Follow her and ask her why she’s in such a hurry.
[x] "Please don't tell me you're late, for a very important date."

No time to say hello; goodbye! I'm late. I'm late. I'm late.
>> No. 11991
>>11989

I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello.
>> No. 12060
File 122558481989.jpg- (57.15KB , 320x427 , cd7eccb1306e5d53dbb50dac5208b84b6906a5a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
12060
Holiday, booze, shitsux, etc. inb4 "bullshit" inb4 [insertgenericinsult], inb4 [insertgenericcomplaint]. Writan.
>> No. 12061
>>12060

hooray!
>> No. 12063
>>12060

Did you hide in your closet, too?
>> No. 12064
>>12063
I would answer to this, but it would endanger severl persons myself included.
>> No. 12066
File 122559469795.jpg- (102.58KB , 480x620 , d1ae92c10e85a1b3277a42105603a7ab.jpg ) [iqdb]
12066
You shake your head, shooing away numerous thoughts better left behind about this fluffy tail of hers. You decide to follow Reisen but not without a quick glance around to see which of your possessions are still with you. Unfortunately, you spot none of your belongings around. As you hurry to catch up to that girl, you search your pockets. Wait, pockets? Weren’t you wearing a tracksuit yesterday? Actually you don’t even remember where you went after putting it on but you’re positive you were wearing a tracksuit.

You pay attention to your actual clothing for the first time. You are wearing a quite fancy suit: Brown pants, an orange shirt with a brown tie ornate of orange. The main feature of the suit is the paisley jacket. Over a Midnight blue, almost black, base intricate patterns and motives of a dark red shade creeps all over the piece of clothing, dwarfing the base color under their hypnotizing shapes.

That’s right! Now you remember, you bought this vintage masterpiece for an obscenely good price two days ago.

-trip-

You nearly fall over as your foot embeds itself into the natural trap that is that cursed root fate placed on your path, literally. You quickly grab a branch and recover you equilibrium, grazing what would have been a very silly situation. You manage to resist the overwhelming need to kick this eyesore of a root, or better yet: shoot it, and move forward, letting out a nearly silent curse. Well, that’s what you get for not looking where you walk while walking on a messy terrain.

“What was that?” Reisen stopped as soon as the word came out of your lips. Looks like those bunny ears really aren’t just an accessory after all. You tell yourself as they straighten up on her head.

-“Oh nothing, I just tripped on a root, no one died.” You reply sarcastically, half-embarrassed, half-annoyed.

-“You should pay more attention to your surroundings.”

-“I just woke up, remember?”

-“I do, but you didn’t seem like a sleepyhead to me.”

Touché. “Hehehe, you win this one.” You scratch you chin slightly, not really in the mood to go on an argument or a verbal duel for that matter.

-“Anyway” she resumes walking and makes the final steps toward the trail. “You shouldn’t trip on anything from now on so you might as well fasten the pace.”

As you follow her out of the vegetal mass, you curse yourself, silently this time. Way to make a first impression. Bah, it’s not as if you tripped twice, it won’t become a-. Oh no you don’t. Your foot rise higher to avoid yet another root that maliciously crept upon the road with the clear intention to make a fool out of you. But that vegetal foe aside, something else bugs you. Why is that girl in such a hurry to go back? Well, now might be the time to equalize the score at 1-1.

-“My, that’s quite the rush.” You begin your attack with a soft, slightly worried voice.

-“Excuse me?” she replies casually, more of habit than actual reflexion.

-“Oh it’s nothing, I was just wondering what was up with that.” Slightly more worried.

-“Up with what?” She now uses an interrogative tone, not sure what you are meaning.

-“Well, it looks fairly obvious that you’re hurrying.” You continue with a now cliché expression before moving on with weight melodrama. “Don’t tell me you’re late, for a very important date.”

-“What?” She blinks. Her ears jerk upward before going back in a more relaxed position “I’m not in a hurry at all! You’re imagining thing, now stop being such a slowpoke and do keep up.”

-“So you are in a hurry”

-“Of course not!”

Your victory assured, you spare her the embarrassment like a gentleman and quickly changes the subject.

-“So... you said something about a place called Eientei, what and where is that?”

Reisen quickly takes the opportunity -“It’s where we’re heading now.” yet doesn’t give any actual information. You frown slightly at that answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Press the subject and ask her again about Eientei.
[ ] Ask her about this forest.
[ ] Ask her about herself.
[ ] Ask her about her bunny ears and tail.
[ ] Ask her about her guess on what happened and how you ended up here.
[ ] Remain silent
[ ] Those roots, they’re out to get you.
>> No. 12067
[x] Remain silent
[x] Those roots, they’re out to get you.
>> No. 12068
[x] Ask her about her guess on what happened and how you ended up here.
[x] Those roots, they’re out to get you.
>> No. 12069
>>12064

Uh huh. I don't understand. I don't think I want to, either.
>> No. 12070
>>12066
>You pay attention to your actual clothing for the first time. You are wearing a quite fancy suit: Brown pants, an orange shirt with a brown tie ornate of orange. The main feature of the suit is the paisley jacket. Over a Midnight blue, almost black, base intricate patterns and motives of a dark red shade creeps all over the piece of clothing, dwarfing the base color under their hypnotizing shapes.

FABULOUS

[x] Those roots are an eyesore, they’re out to get you.
[x] Ask how far "Eientei" is from San Pedro, Los Angeles, California.
>> No. 12137
[x] Ask her about her guess on what happened and how you ended up here.
[x] Those roots, they’re out to get you.
>> No. 12139
[x] Ask her about her guess on what happened and how you ended up here.

[x] Ask her if she working in a Casino or something like that. (lol bunny suit).
>> No. 12140
[x] No... We can't just leave it like this. We must touch the tail. MUST. TOUCH. TAIL. Oh, the bouncy~
>> No. 12141
And here I thought I would get away with it, Lawl. Thanks to my overwhelming lazyness and habti to always do everything at the last fucknig second, I have two major reports and two minor ones to do for tomorrow. Don't be surprised if I don't write before tomorrow evening.
>> No. 12142
>>12141

Who the fuck would be surprised? This is expected of you.
>> No. 12144
[x] Ask her about her guess on what happened and how you ended up here.
[x] Those roots, they’re out to get you.
>> No. 12145
[x] Ask her about her guess on what happened and how you ended up here.
[x] Those roots, they’re out to get you.

Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots! Those roots!
~Those roots!
>> No. 12180
File 122608505945.jpg- (87.98KB , 640x480 , MUSTUNSEE.jpg ) [iqdb]
12180
>>12145
>~Those roots!
Fuck you, pic related.
Writan inafter butthurting truth from >>12142
>> No. 12181
>>12180

hooray!
>> No. 12195
File 122626104866.jpg- (119.61KB , 527x800 , b554372e5f40c7c05255e5e7ba1a5fd066bf1a7c.jpg ) [iqdb]
12195
> 08/11/01(Sat)19:58 No. 12066
This is horribly depressing...
=============================================
This isn’t satisfying at all. What’s more, if she is bring you there, why would she have problems telling you about what kind of place this Eientei is, or how far it is? Maybe she was just irritated since you found out that she was indeed in a hurry. No, that’s a lie. She never refused to talk about Eientei; she just gave a vague answer. Maybe it’s so close that she doesn’t feel the need to answer that question as it would be to appear before the two of you any moment now.

Which isn’t the case, as you look up ahead, the trail seem to continue for quite a bit. You don’t scout your general direction for too long though as your instinct swiftly shifts back your focus to your feet... just in time to avoid yet another root. Those roots... what the hell is wrong with them? What did you ever do to them? It’s almost starting to feel like this whole forest is after you, every tree, every branch, every leaf, and every solitary leaf of grass. It almost feels like the forest is alive, watching you from every angle, on every centimeter, every corner of yourself is being watched by this humongous monster of wood and dirt. Yes... it will stop at nothing to make a fool out of you. One of you has to die for the other to be in peace... yes...

You shake your head and snap out of it somewhere around the moment when your thoughts were about setting the whole forest on fire. Bad ideas; better think of something else... now.

-“So...” you begin casually.

-“Yes?”

-“Any idea on who did that?”

-“Who did what?” Even if you can’t see her face since she is walking slightly ahead of you, you can still tell your question doesn’t seem to make much sense to her.

-“How did I end up there?” You add, as if it was only natural.

-“Well, most of the time people who venture into the bamboo forest end up lost and either someone guide them out or they eventually find their way back.” You notice a subtle emphasis on the word someone. “But I gotta admit that, unlike you, people generally don’t get far...”

Hold on, that’s ridiculous. You didn’t come here, you don’t know where is “here” in the first place.

-“No that’s not what I meant.” You object. “I didn’t come here of my free will. In fact I don’t have any memory of that, I don’t even know where we are. Even if you say Eientei it doesn’t ring any bell to me.”

“Hm?” she stops and looks back at you, her ears moving down slightly. “You didn’t?”

-“Yeah, I did tell you found me.” you remind her.

-“Sorry, I thought you were saying that you had no idea how you got where you were as in you wandered around and winded up to be even more lost than before.” She closes her eyes and let out a little nervous laugh.

-“No big deal, as long as everything’s clear in the end I don’t mind.”

-“No, I insist, it was careless of me to jump to conclusions so hastily.” She quickly excuses herself as if an obligation.

-“Nah, really, it’s okay.” You say in a tone meant to be reassuring, bearing a warm smile.

-“Regardless, I still made a grave mistake” Looks like she won’t accept just leaving it at it. “please accept my apologies.”

-“All right all right.” You answer, motioning with your hand that it really doesn’t bother you.

Why is she caring that much about politeness anyway? It’s not like you were some kind of VIP guest. Yet again, you’re talking about someone whose ears are seemingly those of a rabbit and with-- This tail... Jesus, this goddamn tail why must it look so fucking soft? You are tempted for a moment to just pet it and ignore everything else, but you quickly suppress it, thinking how silly and inappropriate it would be.

-“So, where is Eientei on the map? It doesn’t sound any familiar... are we still in California?”

Rhetorical question of course. You ARE still in California, whoever transported you when you were asleep can’t have brought you too far, both because of the time constraint and the fact that you would wake up before he/she/they/it/whatever arrived at destination. Without any doubt you’re still close to San Pedro somehow...

-“California? Never heard of it.” Reisen answers with a serious face. You can’t help but to burst out an honest laughter. Reisen however frowns and seem slightly annoyed at your outburst.

-“That was a good one, but seriously... we’re still in California, are we far from Los Angeles?”

-“It is not polite to mock one’s knowledge. No it as not a joke I know about as much about this “California” you speak of that yourself know about Eientei.” She adds, still looking serious.

Wait, that’s just ridiculous, California is one of the most famous states in modern culture, like Florida or Texas. You don’t even have to be from America to know about it. Yet her expression betrays nothing. She IS not kidding.

-“WAH-?” You blink. “Sorry, for laughing, I was sure you were kidding me. You... really don’t know where California is? United States of America, maybe?”

She shakes her head. No, this is not possible, nobody can have NOT heard of the U.S. even if it’s just bashing. Yes again, you ARE talking to someone whose ears are not human. Okay, are you sleeping still? You pinch your left forearm. Nope, you’re awake all right.

-“We should get going.” Reisen interrupts as she notices your bemused expression. “I know someone who will surely understand better what happened to you.”

-“Right...” you reply, not really convinced.

You resume walking, in silence this time. You put your hands in the jacket’s pocket and your right hand feels something big, easily taking up all the place. As your hand runs over it, you can feel the familiar shape of a gun. The ammo, however, is nowhere to be found. You search your other pockets your only find is a handful of bullets in the pant’s left pocket. You take them out and count them before putting them back: eight. Oh well, it’s better than nothing.

After about ten minutes, the bamboos starts to thin out as you reach the end of the forest. Before long, you can see the first images of an old yet undoubtedly valuable structure. You can’t yet see exactly how big it is or identify its style precisely, but it is without any doubt Asiatic. Is this the Eientei she was talking about?

-------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Keep following Reisen and wait for her to break the silence
[ ] Keep following Reisen and break the silence [insert subject]
[ ] Take the lead and take a better look at the building.
>> No. 12196
[X] Keep following Reisen and break the silence [Yo hoe, do you like gangsta with gun? *show her you're...pistol*]
>> No. 12198
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence.
[x] "What the hell. Am I on Survivor: Japan or something?"
>> No. 12199
>>12196
Die in a fire, underage b&
>> No. 12200
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence
[x] "I... I cannot take it anymore! As a man... No, as a human being! I. MUST. TOUCH. THAT. TAIL!!"
>> No. 12201
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence.
[x] "What the hell. Am I on Survivor: Japan or something?"
>> No. 12203
[x] Keep following Reisen and wait for her to break the silence
>> No. 12204
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence.
[x] "What the hell. Am I on Survivor: Japan or something?"
>> No. 12206
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence
[x] "I... I cannot take it anymore! As a man... No, as a human being! I. MUST. TOUCH. THAT. TAIL!!"

Yep, thats!
>> No. 12213
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence.
[x] "What the hell. Am I on Survivor: Japan or something?"
>> No. 12217
[x] You're obviously pissed at these roots and how they've made a fool out of you in front of this cute girl. Suddenly, a burst of energy overtakes you; you charge forward, pick up the bunny girl, place her on your shoulders, and enter the mansion like a true man, showing no signs of hesitation in your current action.
[x] "POINT THE WAY TO OUR DESTINATION, FAIR MAIDEN!"
>> No. 12231
[x] Keep following Reisen and break the silence.
[x] "What the hell. Am I on Survivor: Japan or something?"

I thought this was stupid until I realized that Reisen will at least recognize the word "Japan" and would confirm his location, and it's in character as Rip has already noted the bizarre flora surrounding him.

>All around you are incredibly tall bamboo trees. What the heck is that? It reminds you that scene in the Asian Kong-fu movie you watched Monday.
>> No. 12255
Updates?
>> No. 12303
UPDATE
>> No. 12310
File 122686514648.jpg- (74.58KB , 550x413 , 2125.jpg ) [iqdb]
12310
As you come closer, you start realizing how big what you first thought to be some kind of shrine or house really is. First mistake: the forest didn’t end; it merely is a clearance within the forest. Second mistake: This building is taking most of the place in the clearance, or so you can guess.

As your eyes wander over it, you can notice numerous forms of Asiatic architecture. The blissfully obvious shape of the roof aside, the style of the building as a whole with its paper lamp, its columns and its delicate fragile-looking walls displays no flaw. This isn’t some kind of imitation for a museum or the doing of a rich-ass weeaboo; it’s a real one. What the hell is this doing in the U.S.?

-"What the hell. Am I on Survivor: Japan or something?" you let out with a hint of irony

-“My, we me have a clue here” Reisen stops and look at you with a knowing smile. “I heard from the mistress that Gensokyo was once a part of a country named Japan.”

-“Was? So this means--” You attempt to say something, but your interlocutor’s explanation was only beginning.

-“Gensokyo was isolated from the rest of the world.”

Ok that does it.

-“Hey, hold on a minute! Let me get this right okay? So this Gensokyo place Eientei is in is some place that was once a part of Japan, so this means we are somewhere on the Eastern coast of Asia.”

-“Correct”

No fucking way...

-“Then isolated from the world, what do you mean by that? I don’t really see how that’s possible. I could deal with the fact that Gensokyo separated from Japan or was invaded by some other country, but that...”

-“Well, I don’t know all the details behind this, but about a hundred thirty or so years ago, something called the...” Reisen stops for a moment and look at you with a completely different expression. It feels as if she had just realized something extremely important and is now inspecting you from head to toe

-“What’s the matter?” you ask, slightly confused.

You can see her mutter silently two words. Too bad you can’t read on people’s lips -“Nothing, really...”

-“Do I look like an idiot to you?” you reply, not satisfied at all by this answer.

OF COURSE there’s something up.

-“It’s pretty obvious that there IS a matter. The way you stopped talking suddenly and looked at me like that... I can understand if you don’t want to talk about it, but don’t just say there’s nothing going on.” Your voice softens in realization of your earlier tone. “Please?”

Awaiting her answer, you hope you didn’t offend her; your tone was sharper than you intended it to be. You bite your inferior lip slightly, somewhat ashamed. As you are about to apologize to the silent girl, she smirks and laugh a little.

-“Pretty straight-forward aren’t we?” She adds to her word a gesture of her right index toward you. “You woke up pretty fast for one who isn’t a morning person” she smiles again, taking your own words against you, before sighing slightly. “As I was saying, a long while ago was made something we call the Border. It will probably sound crazy to you, but it is a magic border that split Gensokyo and the rest of the world, which we call the human world. And I’m betting that this is where you are from, correct?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] Magic borders? human world? nonsense. Ask for REAL explanations
[ ] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
+
[ ] Act passively; try to gather as much information as possible without displaying anything in particular
[ ] Act carefully; it’s not because she says something that it’s automatically true
[ ] Act enthusiastically; Wild island? sexy bunnygirls? magic? Fuck yes.
[ ] Act antagonistically; try to get her to contradict herself and force her to cut the act.
>> No. 12312
[x] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
[x] Act enthusiastically; Wild island? sexy bunnygirls? magic? Fuck yes.

FUCK YEAR
>> No. 12317
[x] Don't believe a word she says; just nod your head in agreement and hope to wake up sometime soon.
>> No. 12323
[x] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
[x] Act enthusiastically; Wild island? sexy bunnygirls? magic? Fuck yes.
[x] Make a mental note: This could still be some reality show. Best to treat it as if it is real.
>> No. 12324
[x] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
[x] Act carefully; it’s not because she says something that it’s automatically true
>> No. 12325
[x] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
[x] Act carefully; it’s not because she says something that it’s automatically true
>> No. 12326
[x] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
[x] Act carefully; it’s not because she says something that it’s automatically true
>> No. 12329
[x] Magic borders? human world? nonsense. Ask for REAL explanations
[x] Act antagonistically; try to get her to contradict herself and force her to cut the act.

Pissing games.
>> No. 12332
[x] That’s actually probable, considering that you’re talking to a bunny girl on an island thousands of miles away that you couldn’t possibly have been brought to in one night without waking up
[x] Act carefully; it’s not because she says something that it’s automatically true
>> No. 12334
Hm? Did alot of votes change or something?
>> No. 12338
>>12334

I, too, thought this was strange. Every single vote magically changed.
>> No. 12339
>>12338

I think they were erased in the process of getting rid of the adbot.
>> No. 12341
In other words, maybe they were erased by accident and the changing part may have been an attempt to try to restore what was erased? I'm pretty sure most, if not all the 'act carefullys' would have been "Act resigned. Yeah, it doesn't make alot of sense. But compared to what else you've been through recently? This is downright normal."
>> No. 12458
[x] Magic borders? human world? nonsense. Ask for REAL explanations.

[x] Act antagonistically; try to get her to contradict herself and force her to cut the act.

OBJECTION!!! The witness clearly contradict herself, my honor!
>> No. 12496
Fucking Huge Gap is Huge... Oh well, even If I fail at restoring the pace in the following 3 weeks, they are the last of the session regardless...

Anyway, writing right now, and a major change/improvement have been made to the scenario in the meanwhile. Probably won't have a pic next post.
>> No. 12499
>>12496

Will we ever meet Mystia again or are we destined to never see our flying friend?

And if so will we remember her or will it all be a dream?
>> No. 12500
>>12499
Who knows? After all I'm only the writefag. My guess would be that if you want something you have to make it happen.

As for your second question, this is... complicated... But you will most likely learn the answer to this when/if you meet her again.
>> No. 12501
File 122751138137.jpg- (35.84KB , 449x450 , 8b12dbb4a44fdcaf0e7d574d8752f938.jpg ) [iqdb]
12501
-“In the event you also have an explanation on how I could have been transported,” You start, moving a finger from right to left then left to right with each new element “without my consent or my notice, all the way to the other end of the earth, through some sort of impenetrable magic barrier then left all alone by whoever or whatever brought me here, as if it was done out of sheer amusement, then yes you are correct.”

-“Still not fully convinced are you?” Reisen asks, a hint of amusement in her voice.

-“It would be hard for anyone “from the human world” to believe this. But I guess this only gives more weight to your words.” You reply with a shrug.

Besides it’s not as if it was the weirdest story I heard...

-“You’ll get used to it... eventually.” She comments as if it was the most normal situation in the world.

-“Looks like this isn’t the first time that kind of situation happens now is it?”

-“No actually it is.”

Oh?

-“If you’re thinking that what happened to you is common here, you are horribly wrong.” Reisen adds in all seriousness.

You are slightly surprised by her comment you wouldn’t have been so far than saying that it was a common event, but it definitely looked like it had happened at least once or twice before. If that’s not the case then why can she say that you’ll “get used to it” so surely? Maybe she has some evidence she believes will do the trick. If that’s the case, then you would be more than glad to see the said evidence and settle this question.

-“Right... then if that’s not it, why did you say that I would get used to it?”

Reisen opens her mouth to reply but stay silent. She closes her mouth and raises her gaze. As she thinks, you catch the glimpse of a mischievous smile but it disappears immediately as she shakes her head slightly, as if casting away a thought judged inappropriate or not worth it.

“That’s not quite what I meant...” she replies casually “If you are from the Human World then I warn you immediately: you’ll be going from surprises to surprises. At some point you will probably just acknowledge things as they come regardless of how weird they seem to you. ”

-“Right...” you reply, rolling your eyes mentally.

Thinking about it, you’ve accepted her explanation quite easily, just like those bunny features of her. Maybe you’re just tired of having to make sense out of your surroundings. Still, even if her words are the one and only clue you have right now, it doesn’t mean you have to blindly take it for beton truth. You will only believe her story once she shows you some evidence of some sort.

-“Anyway, this...” she makes a circular motion of her arm toward the large Japanese building “is Eientei.”

-“I see, from the size of it many people must be living there... what IS this place anyway.”

-“Actually, most of those who live here or around are Earth rabbits.”

-“haha-- what?” your eyes shift from the structure to Reisen’s face. As if...

-“Don’t look at me like that!” Reisen replies at your sudden spike, her ears lowering slightly. “I did warn you didn’t I?”

You sigh and shrug in a “can’t be helped” way. This is ridiculous, earth rabbits? For starters, when did rabbits became intelligent. Next, what other kind of rabbits are there supposed to be? Sea rabbits? Flying rabbits? Space rabbits? Bullshit. Yet again there’s those ears of her... and that tail... Maybe she is one of those “Earth rabbit” herself. That better be it.

-“And you, are you an earth rabbit? I couldn’t help but notice your ears and tail.” You ask as if they weren’t blissfully obvious.

The bunnygirl looks back at you with a smirk “Nooot quite...”

-“Then what are you then?”

-“Wouldn’t you like to know” she teases you.

You can’t help but smile back, for some reason this Reisen girl acts pretty friendly, especially in contrast to back when she found you. She was being so polite and all, but ever since she found out you were from the Human World, she seems to have relaxed quite a bit.

-“Yes, yes I would very much” you reply, decided to remain the master of words you always were. “Would you kindly?”

A knowing smile makes its way onto her face and she looks away for a moment. What was that just now? Her ears jerked upward fully then lowered back to their original position in a second

-“Anyway, we’re should get going. Since you don’t have anywhere to return to I think the Master will let you stay here for some time until we figure what to do with you. Would you like me to show you around?”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Go take a look around with Reisen
[ ] Ask her if she could bring you to her master first.
[ ] Ask her to go on with her explanations.
>> No. 12502
[ ] Ask her if she could bring you to her master first.
>> No. 12503
[x] Go take a look around with Reisen.
[x] Ask her to go on with her explanations.

Question'in gaems.
>> No. 12505
[x] Ask her if she could bring you to her master first.

Helloooooo nurse!
>> No. 12509
[x] Go take a look around with Reisen.
[x] Ask her to go on with her explanations.

BUNNY OPTION
>> No. 12514
[x] Go take a look around with Reisen.
[x] Ask her to go on with her explanations.
>> No. 12515
[x] Go take a look around with Reisen.

[x] Ask her to go on with her explanations.
>> No. 12532
>Reisen opens her mouth to reply but stay silent. She closes her mouth and raises her gaze. As she thinks, you catch the glimpse of a mischievous smile but it disappears immediately as she shakes her head slightly, as if casting away a thought judged inappropriate or not worth it.

Guessing the retort she bit back was something along the lines of: "Oh, you'll have to, because you're not going anywhere."
>> No. 12533
>>12501
[x] "Take me to your leader."
Please don't tell me I'm the first one to think of this.
>> No. 12537
Not that it made/will make any difference, but my Internet decided to shove a nuke up its own ass. Regardless, writing, Now.
>> No. 12540
>>12537

hooray!
>> No. 12578
File 122819059217.jpg- (161.79KB , 800x720 , 90a75ac7ec1ac818d8896b34162741c5.jpg ) [iqdb]
12578
As if triggered by her words, something in your brain clicks. The last of the night finally disappears and the remnants of sleepiness vanish all in one, as if washed out by fresh water. You can finally recognize yourself as you are about to reply to her words like you should have since the very beginning: like the odd mixture of a jester and a philosopher that you are.

-"It would be my greatest pleasure" you start with an obviously theatric voice "I will gladly accept this gracious offer of yours'. While we enjoy this tour, you may a well gratify me of some more of your explanations. Well, shall we make our leave now, Milady?"

Once again, Reisen's ears jerks upward fully but this time her expression is one of complete surprise. Unlike the time few seconds ago, her ears remain straight and the bunnygirl immediately averts her gaze and remain silent.

… Did I just say something wrong? I don't think those lines could have insulted her no matter how I look at it…

This is plain strange. Besides, the air seems to become tenser with each seconds passing now. You really wonder what could have caused this reaction but ends up concluding that if the both of you remain silent like this, things won't just fix themselves. Wouldn't it be convenient? You settle for the most direct approach.

You begin with a serious yet warm expression "Is there something wrong?" Of course there is, don’t take me for a fool like the last time. “It looks like something I said offended you.” Although I have no idea how. “If that is the case then I’m sorry.” Though I’d like to know what I should be sorry for. “Please, tell me the matter if you don’t mind.”

No reaction. Her fingers are joining and parting absent-mindedly in a mechanical motion. You raise your tone.

-“Reisen?”

She finally snaps out of it and look back at you. You are not so sure anymore if it was you who triggered such a reaction or if it’s her ears of hers who heard something else in the mansion-like building that your senses could not perceive.

-“M-my apologies, it’s nothing. Allow me to be your guide.” Reisen don’t even let you time to reply and turns around, ready to go on.

Hmmm? Why the sudden politeness? She was all friendly a second ago. Oh well whatever, respond in kind shall I?

-“As I previously stated, it will be my pleasure to be guided by such an interesting and lovely woman.”

Reisen simply seem to ignore the comment and take the lead into the building. For some reason her pace is faster than before. As you begin your tour, her voice seems somewhat tense but it fades away quite quickly and Reisen recuperates her usual composure and assurance. For a long while, the two of you wander around and take all your time. At first, you ask Reisen to resume her explanations, but you don’t learn much more. The information you really wanted, who and why, are completely unknown to your interlocutor. The only thing really worth to remember is the fact that her Master should have an idea about all of this.

This aside, you spend the rest of the tour discussing about the architecture of the building. Your only familiarity with such is through the animes Sanzo would not stop babbling about. You can’t help however but like the place, it being so incredibly different than the city you used to live in until now. You never were a fan of Japanese culture, but the building itself radiates with an overwhelming feeling of beauty and majesty. If you would have to compare, this mansion is of the same level as some of the most famous European castles.

The soft screened lights on the walls offer a warm and intimate ambiance all around Eientei. Instead of usual plain paper walls, those are depicting the sunset with precision in its shades and lines, the reproduced shadows of bamboo trees sanding out here and there while still blending with the paper and the atmosphere. Even the floor itself is of an elegant dark wood.

This aside, the mansion itself is quite large. However, what really hits you is the space. Unlike some mansions which are built to have the most possible rooms, this one is completely different. It’s as if time money and space had never been a problem despite the obviously astronomic cost of the building. The mansion only has two dining rooms, a smaller one for regular meals and a large one. Aside from those and the kitchen, you could see numerous bedrooms and several bathrooms. Both the third and the first seem up to date. You notice with amusement that despite using electric appliances in the kitchen, the rest of the mansion conserves an antic look.

-“And that’s it for the “main” part of Eientei. We still have to visit the Master’s clinic.”

-“I see, I assume that’s that door with the red mahogany frame and the shadow of the moon on it over there?” you say while pointing at the said door.

Really, it should be hard to get lost if you can recognize all those sceneries.

-“No, that’s the old part of the mansion, we don’t use it anymore and I would appreciate if you didn’t try to sneak there, it may be dangerous.”

“If you say so...”

-“Let’s go then, we’re almost done.”

As you take a step following Reisen, a sudden pain strikes the back of your head. You stop but it’s already gone. You get a strange feeling; something nearby seem to be calling out to you. It isn’t a call with word, but rather one in which your instinct tells you that there is still something to see. It’s coming from one of the corridors you were previously visiting.

-------------------------------------------------
[ ] Ignore it and continue toward the clinic.
[ ] Excuse yourself and ask Reisen to go on ahead, that you’ll be coming in a minute.

====================================
With the latest TALE patch, the title of scenes are now displayed with each update for an easier use of the scene selection feature.

You may request the list of previously viewed scenes.
>> No. 12580
[x] Excuse yourself and ask Reisen to go on ahead, that you’ll be coming in a minute.

>You may request the list of previously viewed scenes.

Very well; I shall request said list from thee, brave knight.
>> No. 12581
>>12580

========================================
0 - Openning
1 - Moonlight Scenery A
2 - Moonlight Scenery B
3 - Two Trenchcoats
4 - Vermillion
5 - Using the Vermillion [Human World]
6 - Preparations
7 - Gensokyo Through the Black Eyes
8 - Morphé's Encounter
9 - Meeting a Youkai
10 - Cold Blood
11 - Voices
12 - The Hakurei shrine
13 - The Maiden and the Oni
14 - Rip van Winkle
15 - Storyteller
16 - Dinner at the Shrine (part 1)
17 - Dinner at the Shrine (part 2)
18 - Dinner at the Shrine (part 3)
19 - Walking Dead
20 - Tensions
21 - End of a Dream
22 - Rude Awakening
23 - Gray Sunrise
24 - Eventless Morning
25 - Spies (part 1)
26 - Spies (part 2)
27 - The Haven in-between the Dimensions
28 - Rin's disparition
29 - The Inferno In-between the Dimensions
30 - The World He should have not witnessed (part 1)
31 - The World He should have not witnessed (part 2)
32 - Onward
33 - Crossroad
34 - The four-Locks Door
35 - Double-Crossed Fools
36 - The One He named Hope
37 - Battling Through Words
38 - Rick Van Astley
39 - The Gift of Hope
40 - The One He named Salvation
41 - Words marked in Fire
42 - A Duel against a Diety (part 1)
43 - A Duel against a Diety (part 2)
44 - Fine, Da Caop
45 - Maelstrom
46 - The True Beginning
47 - And then, there was a bunny
48 - First contact
49 - Through the Bamboo Forest
50 - Eientei
51 - Entering Eternity
52 - The Tour, the Knight and the Queen (part 1)
>> No. 12582
>38 - Rick Van Astley

I fucking laughed.
>> No. 12584
[x] Excuse yourself and ask Reisen to go on ahead, that you’ll be coming in a minute.

Awesome. Though I wonder what we've been saying to Reisen to startle her so.
>> No. 12585
[x] Excuse yourself and ask Reisen to go on ahead, that you’ll be coming in a minute.
>> No. 12598
[x] Excuse yourself and ask Reisen to go on ahead, that you’ll be coming in a minute.
>> No. 12599
[x] Excuse yourself and ask Reisen to go on ahead, that you’ll be coming in a minute.
>> No. 12644
Updates?
>> No. 12645
Sorry for that, I'm working on my Final Evaluations/Exams in most of my courses in the beginning of the week and I'll have one last exam next monday. I'll update probably tomorrow or Wednesday then it should go back to normal with the end of the session.

Activity won't stop in the holidays because I have no life.
>> No. 12646
>Activity won't stop in the holidays because I have no life.

Yay!
>> No. 12654
File 122894969495.png- (207.08KB , 419x323 , th003.png ) [iqdb]
12654
When was the last time your instinct lied to you? Whatever the reason may be, it feels that something was omitted. By mistake or on purpose? You can’t really tell yet but the latter wouldn’t surprise you. The thing is, you don’t really get why exactly it feels like something is missing. You already passed there with Reisen just like anywhere else. There was no difference between this place and any other yet why is it that?--

-“Is there something wrong Rip-san?” inquires Reisen interrogatively. Her head is tilted slightly on the right and the tips of her ears are bowing forward slightly.

San... what? Oh yeah, crap, Japanese people use honorifics. One more useless thing to remember... shit... Come to think of it it’s the first time she says my name.

-“Nah, I’m fine.”You manage to answer without too much hesitation. ” Actually, go on ahead I’ll be back in a moment.”

Reisen thinks for a second then her grin comes back.

-“If you don’t remember, the closest is there.” Reisen comments while pointing at a door. ” Don’t take too much time or I’ll have to think that you may be a naughty boy.” She concludes with a casual smile.

-“My, it looks like to me that someone is actually hoping that would be the case.” You counter quickly.

-“Looks can be deceiving. I know a lot about that” for some reason her second sentence is filled with seriousness.

As she says this, Reisen turns around and walks away. Finally alone, you make your way toward the corridor and finally realize what was bugging you so much. While you were walking around with Reisen, there always was at least a few smaller, younger-looking bunnygirls. This corridor was the only exception: it was hopelessly empty aside from the two of you.

While you walk, the said bunnies either ignore or avoid you as opposed to when you were with Reisen. They were acting casually and weren’t actually interacting with you but it seems that with you alone they are not at ease at all. You shrug it away and continue your way.

Well, it’s not that odd, I’m a stranger here after all. That is a strange quite taller than them and male over everything. Come to think of it I didn’t see any males ever since I woke up... weird...

Upon this thought, you turn to the left at the corner and arrive at your destination. Gray sceneries fill the walls and contrasts with the usually warm-looking ones present almost everywhere else. The lighting is also slightly weaker than the corridor you just left. The most important thing to notice however is that there still is no one around. You take several steps, looking around for what you could be searching for but something unexpected stops you.

Once again, a quick but sharp pain goes through your brain and the lights fade out.

Did I just... faint?

You touch your face with your left hand and realize that you are still standing at the same place, very awake. You resume walking forward when a handful of lights weakly pierce through the darkness. You still barely see anything but it’s enough to give the shape of the corridor and not hit a wall.

Just what am I looking for? What IS here?

Quickly interrupting your thoughts, a voice reaches your ears. The voice seems to be softly singing something but it’s too low for you to make out any word. You can’t help but feel like a sailor listening to the song of a mermaid-like creature. The words slowly become louder as the woman softly singing walks lazily toward you. In the almost total darkness of the corridor, all that you can see of her is her closed eyes and her long red hair. She keeps walking toward you as if she was alone and the words start making sense as she is now merely a few steps ahead of you. Only a few lines are registered in your brain before the woman fall silent:

“The confusion of the setting moon
Surely my existence is here now
Waiting for me~ ”

Once she walks past you, she stops. You are tempted to look back to try and see what her face looks like but before you do, she speaks up and with a cheerful, amused voice she declares:

“Do not die. Got that? By the way, don’t look back.”

The warmth of the corridor suddenly vanishes and the coldness of winter surrounds you making you shiver. The air you breathe is extremely cold and in an instant your throat becomes sore. Something with this scene feels completely wrong, unreal...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Stay motionless
[ ] Look back.

[You may also write-in a comment for both choices.]
>> No. 12656
It almost sounds as if we're on the moon.

[x] Look back.
[x] "Excuse me?"
>> No. 12657
[x] Stay motionless
[x] "Who are you?"

We can't walk forward?
>> No. 12658
[x] Stay motionless
[x] "Who are you?"

We can't walk forward?
>> No. 12659
>>12658
I don't recall saying write-ins were forbidden.

Also, my mistake for not realizing you were still walking at the end of the post. Good thing you pointed that out.
>> No. 12661
[x] Walk forward.
[x] "Then I'll keep walking forward."
>> No. 12662
[x] Walk forward.
[x] "Then I'll keep walking forward."
>> No. 12663
[x] Walk forward.
[x] "Then I'll keep walking forward."

Walkan gaems.
>> No. 12664
[x] Walk forward.
[x] "Then I'll keep walking forward."

Not a single step back.
>> No. 12669
[x] Walk forward.
[x] "Then I'll keep walking forward."
>> No. 12711
Updates?
>> No. 12722
Session is over, that is all.

On a very related note: Writan, now and for a while.
>> No. 12723
File 12296490614.png- (207.08KB , 388x309 , th003 - Copie.png ) [iqdb]
12723
You try your best not to be affected by the sudden temperature change. So do you for the ominous feeling that assails you. This sensation from within telling you that what’s happening right now is not and cannot be real. You suppress all of those to the best of your abilities and keep walking. If the desire to look back and get a better look at the face of your interlocutor was within you, her words were not even necessary to make it go away. It wasn’t your intention since the beginning. In fact, this situation as a whole is unpleasant. This instinctive feeling that told you to investigate is now gone and you have nothing to do here anymore. All that remains is to leave in style as you always did.

-"Then...” You start, ignoring your sore throat and the glacial air entering it. ”I'll keep walking forward." You say as casually as possible while walking away.

-“I see...” she replies in a different, awkward tone. “It’s sad that you missed the point though...”

Suddenly, the already cold air completely freezes. You try to breathe, but no oxygen enters your lungs. You open your mouth in surprise, trying to get some air but it’s useless. It’s as if someone was strangling you, but you feel no hands on your neck. It’s as if you were trying to breathe underwater, but there’s no water to drown in. The slow footsteps of the woman behind you reach your ears, but they are of no concern anymore as the only thing your brain needs and wait is oxygen.

Your legs give away and you fall on the ground with a loud noise. You look up, trying to stand up but the only thing that meets your gaze is a pair of red eyes glaring at you with enmity a few meters ahead of you. Your vision blurs and your ears barely work anymore as the footsteps coming from behind are nothing but an intermittent noise. As your consciousness fade, fragments of sentences make their way through your uncaring brain.

-“Wh...........mu!.....r..ld you....thi...”
-“..t! He......in.....unf........lace!...eds……shme..”
-“E...h!.Fre.......ht...w!......ord.....mu....ol..’re...”

All at once, the lights returns to their normal power, the coldness vanish and your breathing resumes. You gasp as oxygen finally enters your body.

What the FUCK was that just now?

-“You’ll be going from surprises to surprises. At some point you will probably just acknowledge things as they come regardless of how weird they seem to you. “

The words of the bunnygirl echoes in your mind but you refuse them. There may be things that looks weird or sounds impossible... but this was just wrong. As you stand up you try to recall the words you only heard fragments of and try to complete the sentences, but it’s useless. Maybe it’s an after-effect of the event, maybe it’s just your brain that still don’t even enough oxygen to function properly, but you just can’t make out anything.

Oh well, it’s no use to try to solve this strange shit right away...

-“Don’t take too much time or I’ll have to think that you may be a naughty boy. “

Oh shit, that’s right, I should hurry up... I could always pretend I lost my way, but I’d look like an idiot after she showed me around. Damn it...

You hurry back toward the clinic, walking at a faster pace but not quite running. You leave the corridor and storm between the nameless rabbits without a glance. You have too many things on your mind right now to care about them. After all, you’re just as nameless to them, some random stranger that shouldn’t even be there. The whole magic and whatnot deal aside, who were those two girls? It definitely didn’t feel like they were living here then who? And why? The first woman said you missed her point, but just what was it anyway? Besides, that’s not the strangest. The second voice, the other girl sounds awfully familiar. You can’t yet put the finger on where or when, but you definitely heard this voice before, and not only once. Unfortunately, you just can’t put a face on it.

*THUD*
-“aah”

A faint voice brings you back to reality but your fast legs already turned the corner and are quickly making their way to the their objective. Before you even realize it, you stand in fro not the clinic’s door. The corridor is the same as everywhere else but there are a few chairs. Additionally, there are no rabbits here either. In fact, you are alone in the corridor. Reisen probably went in already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Enter immediately, you’re late anyway.
[ ] Knock and wait; politeness first.
[ ] Wait for Reisen to get you, she’s the one showing you around so you should wait for her.
[ ] Screw this, what happened a second ago?
>> No. 12729
[x] Knock and wait; politeness first.
[x] But if you don't get an immediate response then go ahead and enter. You're a busy man.
>> No. 12732
[x] Knock and wait; politeness first.
[x] But if you don't get an immediate response then go ahead and enter. You're a busy man.
>> No. 12738
[x] Knock and wait; politeness first.
[x] But if you don't get an immediate response then go ahead and enter. You're a busy man.
>> No. 12742
[x] Go to knock, then stop. What just happened?
[x] Did you trip someone in your haste? Go back to check. If you did, these people will think you're an ass, otherwise.
[x] And hey, look on the bright side: free excuse for being late!
>> No. 12747
Oh BTW, session ending means that if something wins I'll have nothing better to do with my life than write right away.
>> No. 12748
>>12747

hooray!
>> No. 12749
[x] Knock and wait; politeness first.
[x] But if you don't get an immediate response then go ahead and enter. You're a busy man.
>> No. 12791
Merry Christmas, BA!
>> No. 12825
File 123052880082.jpg- (19.58KB , 282x399 , normal_1171811649178.jpg ) [iqdb]
12825
And on the last day of Christmas.... My computer fucking died ;_;

For days and days I have fought against the microsofaggotry to help my OS-tan go through with it but alas, despite my ferocious fight and numerous attempts, I have been unable to heal her. She now sleeps in Coma untill I can find a way to revive her. In the meanwhile, Sister XP will be helping me manage and keep watch on things.

Carry on Anoymous, I shall be back soon enough.Even if my Vistan is on the border of Life and Death, even if my Computer can't be assed accessing Internet anymore and have all it's files fucked up, the writing will not stop. And hey, maybe I'll write about the Epic TALE of someone who fought body and soul to save it's OS...
>> No. 12827
>>12825

Always bullshit and goatse with you. Update already, faggot.
>> No. 12857
Yeah, because I'm totally enjoying this 'Bullshit' I just lost pretty much everything that I had collected during the past two years and it's totally weird and retarded of me to say it. After all, it's not as if anyone gave a damn about why there's a delay nor the shit-tier story this faggotic writefag is posting at a shit pace.

Oh well, squatting someone else's comp right now. Update coming in the following minutes
>> No. 12861
File 123061070364.jpg- (96.73KB , 555x776 , 9774ca9d9daaf23a4d0e3bb9cdbca677.jpg ) [iqdb]
12861
[x] Knock and wait; politeness first.
[x] But if you don't get an immediate response then go ahead and enter. You're a busy man.

------

Pushing aside your weird encounter and storing it in an empty corner of your memory, you mentally hit yourself, telling yourself to stop being so spaced out. If you don’t pay attention, bad stuff is bound to come up. For now, no matter your circumstances, you are still a lost idiot who have been generously taken in by whoever is beyond this door despite this person having no obligation whatsoever toward you. Such selfless kindness is something much more unbelievable to an inhabitant of San Pedro than any story of borders, bunnygirls and magic. Well, it’s not as if San Pedro could ever be taken for reference for anything, but still…

You gently knock on the door and await an answer. You’ll have to repay this hospitality somehow later. The thing itself aside, this Eientei place out-class any five-star hotel you’ve seen and even match the touristic spots Dan was showing you the other day. Without any delay, the door slides open and your only acquaintance in this ‘too-good-to-be-true’ mansion stands behind it, slightly annoyed.

You open your mouth to speak as your mind rushes to find a believable explanation to your lateness, but before any word can escape your throat, Reisen takes the initiative.

-“I don’t particularly care what you did, let’s just hurry.” She simply says before turning around.

Well at least she didn’t follow-up on her earlier joke, but this cold greeting just won’t do. As you step in, you give a quick glance to your surroundings: a small waiting room similar to the rest of the mansion. Unfortunately, you are unable to really examine it as Reisen is already by the door, waiting for you. You hurry up to her and mutter a faint apology.

Without more ceremony, Reisen opens the door, revealing what has to be her master’s office. Following her, you step in and take a quick look at the room, perfectly conscious that your attention will be required in the following seconds.

The room is proper and modest. At first you would believe Reisen’s master to do her work in this office but it appears to only be a room to meet the patients or other guests and discuss. The second your eyes cast their gaze upon the said Master, the rest of the room disappear.

The woman sitting in front of you right now truly isn’t what you thought of when you first heard of a Master. Usually the counterpart to a young and cute nurse is usually an old annoying idiot; this must be the exception to the rule. If her face displays intelligence and wisdom equal (if not superior) to most men of science, it is only matched by the beauty it also features. Her eyes are of a unique shade between light blue and grey and seem able to pierce through any living being, as if a single glance was enough for her to discover every secret of one’s body.

Her long and agile fingers which were tapping impatiently on the desk prior to your arrival are now held together with an elegant gesture. The bottom of her dress slides downward as she crosses her legs and extends them on her right as if stretching them after a good nap. Your standing posture allows you to see more than any sitting guest would have been allowed to. Whether it is fortunate or unfortunate, your eyes don’t catch anything they shouldn’t have. The nameless beauty lets out a sigh and lean forward.

-“You two definitely took your time.” A slight pause “It isn’t very nice to make people wait like this.”

Hold on, she couldn’t possibly have been waiting for us the whole time now… could she?

-“I am deeply sorry Master, I will--” Reisen’s Master raises an appeasing hand.

-“Don’t worry about it.” She brush away Reisen’s apology as if nothing wrong had happened but a quick glance at her sends you a rather worried expression as if those comforting word were only for show.

Two things about Reisen hit you. The first would be that she is quite formal and submissive to her master, as if she was uneasy with her. The second would be that she took the blame for everything. While it makes thins easier for you, you can’t really help but feel like helping her back out of this situation. Unfortunately, you can’t make out anything credible. This aside, plainly stating that you were randomly attacked by complete strangers who came out of nowhere and disappeared out of the blue seems even less credible. What’s more is that if someone DID believe it, Reisen would have even more problems.

Damnit, why can’t I come up with something like I always do…

The woman sets her gaze to you and inspects you from head to toe.

“Well, at least he doesn’t seem to have any injuries. You took good care of him, Udonge.”

Reisen remains silent, looking slightly away as if the praise was a poisonous treat. You can’t help but think of how radical the change in her attitude is. Is her master really this terrible? If she is, she’s hiding her cards pretty damn well.

-“I am Eirin Yagokoro,” she states casually, “You may refer to me in any decentway you wish. Now…” She sits in a more proper way and gesture to a seat next to you. “It looks like we have a lot to discuss about.” She pauses slightly then without a glance adds “Udonge, you can go back to whichever occupation you deem fit.” this sentence in a soft yet cold tone.

Bowing slightly, Reisen quickly excuses herself and leaves the office, leaving you alone with Eirin. You sit on the indicated seat and wait for your interlocutor to speak up… which takes some time. Before saying Anything, Eirin takes another good look at you, examining you with a pleased expression. After long and uneasy seconds, she finally breaks the silence.

-“Well, why don’t you start by telling me your name?” she says with a hint of expectation in her voice.

--------------------------
[ ] “My name is Rip Van Winkle, pleased to meet you.”
[ ] “The name’s Rip, Rip Van Winkle, glad to know you. Eirin-san” offer your hand
[ ] “My name is Rip Van Winkle. Pleased to make you acquaintance, Yagokoro-sama”
[ ] Fuck the honorifics and Jap stuff, that’s just a complicated bother. “Well, I’m Rip… I don’t know much about my circumstances but I’ll try to answer your questions anyway.”

--------------------------
New rules:
- Threshold has passed from 1st to 5 to 1st to 3
- After 24 hours, plain majority wins.
- In case of a tie, the votes will be merged. If the votes are mutually exclusive or not compatible, whichever got more votes faster wins.
>> No. 12864
[x] Fuck the honorifics and Jap stuff, that’s just a complicated bother. “Well, I’m Rip Van Winkle… I don’t know much about my circumstances, but I’ll try to answer your questions anyway.”
[x] "Of course I would appreciate any insight you might have for me; your servant seemed to think you were the one with all the answers."

I think Rip is a pretty cool guy, eh comes straight out of Killa Cali and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 12869
[x] "Ah, my name is Rip Van Winkle. Very nice to meet you, miss Yagokoro"
>> No. 12880
[x] "Ah, my name is Rip Van Winkle. Very nice to meet you, miss Yagokoro"
>> No. 12881
[x] "Ah, my name is Rip Van Winkle. Very nice to meet you, miss Yagokoro
>> No. 12898
File 123067205058.jpg- (45.15KB , 637x757 , 88ab3821368f4786e2aa4c5a644d63f9.jpg ) [iqdb]
12898
[x] "Ah, my name is Rip Van Winkle. Very nice to meet you, miss Yagokoro"

----

For a split second, you think about replying to her with appropriate honorifics, in Rome, do like the Romans, or so goes the saying, but quickly give up. You never really registered those even though Sanzo wouldn’t keep spouting them every ten seconds. Putting this problem aside, you settle for a more classic greeting. After all it’s not as if you were from southern Asia, nobody can blame you not to know them.

"Ah, my name is Rip Van Winkle.” You reply quickly,” Very nice to meet you, miss Yagokoro"

-“Rip Van Winkle…” She acknowledges calmly in a murmur. “Let’s get over the basic quickly. You came from the outside world, correct?”

You nod.

-“judging from your name, you sound to be of European origins” she adds and looks away ever so slightly for a second, as if disappointed.

“That’s true, but I’m not from Europe” You quickly correct her. “Besides, my ancestors left for America a long time ago.”

-“I see… Could you tell me more about your last memories, before waking up here?”

-“Sure I…” you stop suddenly. The more you try to remember what happened, the more your already blurred memories vanish. It’s as if everything had only been a dream and grasping precise memories is about as easy as trying to keep water in your bare hands. “That’s odd…”

Eirin gives you a slightly puzzled look and awaits your explanations. It’s quite obvious that despite waiting for your words, she already has several hypotheses in head.

-“I… don’t remember much about this precise moment, I have some vague pictures and sound, but everything is blurred and… unreal…”

-“Is this the only memory you can’t remember correctly?”

-“Yeah… Actually no” you declare with some assurance. “Most of what I did in the afternoon is simply missing. But yeah this aside I don’t miss anything. I don’t have amnesia or whatever.”

-“This is a relief” Eirin answers with a pleased tone. “Do you feel any uneasiness? Is there something else messed up aside from yesterday’s memories?”

You take a second to think about it, you give a quick glance at your body but everything feels in order. You move slightly some of your less used muscles and try to recall any problem you would have had since you woke up. After a short moment, you reply with confidence.

-“No, I don’t think so. Physically talking I don’t have any problems. Even the after-effect of sleeping on the bare ground has went away by now.”

More than the answer itself, Eirin seems to appreciate the fact that you took your time to give an actual answer instead of just swinging a half-assed ‘I’m ok’. Her smile widens a little and she ponders for a moment.

Not being asked anything, you can’t help but let your eyes roam on the doctor in front of you. Even deeply in thought, she still has the elegance of a mature woman. Not to mention the assets fit for this kind of woman. Not wanting to give a bad first Impression, you refrain from staring and rather observe her outfit. If the unusual clothing didn’t already strike you, it would have been only a matter of time. The blue-red outfit itself aside, silverish dots are linked together by thin black strings giving the shapes of several constellations. You can recognize a few of them but you never had the chance to truly look at the stars with the ever-present lights of the city.

-“In any case” Eirin’s voices brings you back to reality. “You don’t have anywhere to return now do you? Until we find a way to send you back to your world you should stay here. It may not look like it, but the world you’re in right now can be quite dangerous, especially for outsiders. If you were to just wander off by yourself, I give you one night, maybe two or three if you’re lucky.”

You suppress a surprised laughter but your eyes betray you. For some reason, you can’t picture this place as anything gruesome or nearly as dangerous as Eirin pretends it to be. The previously mentioned doctor raises an eyebrow and looks at you with a silent mixture of pity and amusement.

-“Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you” you reply quickly, trying to defuse the situation before anything bad happens “It’s just… really hard to imagine. This place seems so peaceful and all”

For an instant, the sensation of immutable coldness invades your body again. The glacial grip of Death itself brushes your neck.

Don’t die, got that?

Senseless words echoes in your head, as if to give weight to Eirin’s warning.

You must have made a strange faces because Eirin gives you a puzzled expression, for the first time her eyes don’t seem to extract the answers by themselves.

-“What is it?” Her words are simple but they are more than enough. More of an order than a question, she wants you to tell her precisely where and what you feel.

-“It passed already. For some reason I get sudden headaches but they go away almost immediately. Sometimes it comes with a feeling of coldness.”

-“Is this recent?” Eirin seem to have completely forgotten the initial point of the discussion and is now acting as Doctor Yagokoro.” Was it already affecting you back in the outside world?”

-“Well, it started a few days before, yeah, but never quite as strong as once I got here.”

-“Hmmm…” Eirin sinks slightly in her chair and ponders for a short moment. “Any after-effects?”

-“None that I recall of…”

-“If there is any change in your condition, be sure to tell me immediately.” Her eyes are sharp and admit no disobedience.

-“Woah, what’s up with that, is this a symptom of some rare deadly disease going on around here?”

-“Absolutely not. But warn me regardless.” A short pause.”I think we should leave those matters at that for now. I’ll let you go for now. I will send someone to get you by lunchtime. Do you want to take a look around by yourself or do you need someone to show you around?”

-“Well ,actually, Reisen already pretty much showed me everything already.” You reply honestly.

-“Oh, so this was why you two arrived so late? I understand.” Eirin leans back and gives a quick glance at the door, as if searching for someone who should have been there. “Then it would be useless.” You feel a hint of disappointment in Eirin’s voice “I guess you can just go do whatever you feel like then.”

-----------
[ ] Just wander off in the mansion and relax
[ ] Leave and try to find Reisen
[ ] Ask Eirin if you can stay here and take a look at what kind of work she does
[ ] [Input destination]
>> No. 12903
[x] Just wander off in the mansion and relax
>> No. 12904
[x] Just wander off in the mansion and relax

Better chance of encounters if we just stay in one place and act like we live here.
>> No. 12907
[x] Just wander off in the mansion and relax
>> No. 12908
Another update today? It's more likely than you'd think.

Writing from squatted comp soon.
>> No. 12919
File 123069369317.jpg- (0.96MB , 1156x1596 , Japanese Garden - Wangshi Garden.jpg ) [iqdb]
12919
[x] Just wander off in the mansion and relax

----

-“Then if you’d excuse me.”

You stand up without any rush. There really isn’t anything in particular you feel like doing so simply walking around the place some more should be satisfactory. Besides, it should help sort some things out.

-“I’ll simply walk around; The sceneries and artworks in this mansion are quite remarkable.”

Eirin stands up as well and you turn around, ready to take your leave. Before you can take any step however, something unexpected reaches your ears.

-“Oh, one last thing.” You turn back to face Eirin whose sharp eyes are now set straight into yours. “Did Reisen warn you about the old part of the mansion?”

-“She did mention I should avoid it. Supposedly that it may get dangerous because it hasn’t been used for a while.”

-“Indeed, If she told you then I guess it’s all right. You can go.”

Upon her last sentence, Eirin walks away toward another door in the back, leaving you alone in the office. You make your exit as well, firstly from the office then from the waiting room. You walk up the empty hallway, not willing to spend too much time here. The wood used for the frames and doors is none else than the same as the one by the old wing of the mansion. The sceneries themselves depicted on the walls seem darker and redder than everywhere else if that is even possible and the lighting instead of producing it’s usual warmth only seem to put the emphasis on the features of the hallway.

You turn left at the first embranchment and gladly enter a more lively section of Eientei.

Oh well, I’ll get used to it, or so she said…

You slow down as the wall on your right ends, displaying the courtyard bathed in sunlight. You sit down on the edge of the wooden floor and take a good breathe. The air here is definitely purer than the one you’re used to. Below your feet, a vast carpet of wild green grass extends itself until the border created by the bamboos. For the first time, you notice how tall those are. The massive bamboo trees are literally making a natural wall around the clearance. To be honest, you’re not sure such a forest would survive mankind’s greed very long.

You remain there for a while, enjoying the sight of a nature that is both wild and proper. The air is good and the temperature is perfect. Some of those rabbit girls are goofing around in the distance; a few others are talking not too far from you. You close your eyes and relax. Even if you wanted to you couldn’t be assed trying to eavesdrop this conversation.

After a time you couldn’t care less to count, you stand up and resume your walk. You walk at a slow pace, observing the changing sceneries characterizing every hallway, the finely crafted lanterns. Even the wood used everywhere has been sanded and the edges were rounded slightly, avoiding any possible risk of injuries. Whoever designed and built this mansion was caring a lot about their work as even a thorough examination doesn’t allow you to discover any flaw or imperfections anywhere. Truly, this mansion is a huge piece of art.

***

After some more time walking around, an odd event occurs. As you enter yet another section of the mansion, every single of the rabbits stop talking and look at each others. One of them is glaring at you for some reason and only when you turn the corner does their conversation resume.

I couldn’t possibly have said nor did something wrong to this girl… it’s the first time I see her…

As time pass, you begin to get bored just looking around. No matter how good it is, you never were the type to spend hours in museums. You accelerate a little and eventually end up in the inner gardens. You settle for a lone bench near a small pond. Once comfortably installed, you close your eyes and start putting some order in what little happened so far. After a moment, something pulls weakly your pants. You open your eyes and look down.

A lone rabbit is next to you, her expression could be defined as a mixture of shyness and slight apprehension but it’s hard to really see as she is she looking away. After pulling enough to be sure she got your attention, the rabbit points at the sun above which is at its Zenith. She then quickly run away without a word and disappears into Eientei.

------
[]`That was nothing, just keep relaxing, the temperature is just so nice anyway.
[] That was probably the ‘someone’ Eirin said she’d send, head toward the dining room.
[] Maybe that rabbit wanted you to follow her, why not doingthat it’s not like you have anything better to do.
>> No. 12923
[x] That was nothing, just keep relaxing, the temperature is just so nice anyway.
>> No. 12928
[x] That was probably the ‘someone’ Eirin said she’d send, head toward the dining room.
Bunnies are nervous.
>> No. 12935
[x] That was probably the ‘someone’ Eirin said she’d send, head toward the dining room.
>> No. 12936
[x] That was probably the ‘someone’ Eirin said she’d send, head toward the dining room.
>> No. 12938
[] That was probably the ‘someone’ Eirin said she’d send, head toward the dining room.
>> No. 12948
[x] That was nothing, just keep relaxing, the temperature is just so nice anyway.

We can't be blamed for a rabbit not being clear enough with her intent(and for that matter, not speaking at all). Reisen would probably come to find us anyway, and might be in a better mood away from Eirin.
>> No. 12963
Called for the dining room.

Food then writing.
>> No. 12967
File 123075939238.jpg- (308.86KB , 620x877 , d53cc0394c0d84f9de4355a532c5aaf5.jpg ) [iqdb]
12967
[x] That was probably the ‘someone’ Eirin said she’d send, head toward the dining room.

------

At first, you are tempted to simply ignore the little bunnygirl. The warm sunlight is balanced with a weak breeze of northern wind and the atmosphere is simply too perfect. This aside, whatever it was that the rabbit meant to say, it wasn’t clear at all. You spend a few last seconds simply relaxing before standing up. Although it was unclear, there aren’t a thousand reasons for a rabbit to come get you. Besides, this one seemed to get it over with as quickly as possible and was quite uneasy making quite clear that she wasn’t there for herself…

You calmly walk back into Eientei, chasing away the sleepiness that was starting to dwell into you. The now more familiar sceneries fly by without you paying much attention to them as you make your way toward the dining room. In no time, you end up at your destination.

As you guessed, the lone rabbit was Eirin’s messenger. Seated at the table, you recognize immediately Eirin and Reisen . However, there is one more person you’ve yet to know: Seated in front of Reisen, she looks much like most of the other rabbits around, if slightly taller. Her short black hair and modest dress are almost odd in contrast to the other two’s outfits. However it isn’t inelegant in the least, the nightgown is in a sober pink, just pink enough to be colorful without hurting your eyes.

You can’t help but wonder who this girl is to be treated differently than all the others rabbits around.

-“Please take a seat.” Eirin greets you, interrupting the other two’s conversation.

You do so and give a quick glance to the food waiting on the table. It is pretty much similar to what you had expected from Sanzo’s animes and VNs, instead of one big main dish there are several smaller ones: There is of course the obligatory rice, then you can see some fried shrimps, a salad filled of vegetables you don’t really recognize, a large bowl with a generous portion of soup… Wait, those couldn’t be chicken wings could they? If anything, it looks like there’s more than four persons could eat. Now that you think about it, it does feel like someone is missing.

------
[ ] Sit between Reisen and Eirin.
[ ] Sit between the unknown bunnygirl and Eirin.
[ ] Sit at the other edge of the table, between the bunnygirl and Reisen.

[Select what you wish to eat]

[ ] Greet the unknown bunnygirl and try to get to know her.
[ ] Ask Reisen if she’s alright, she looks pale for some reason.
[ ] Talk with Eirin, she looks like she’s in a good mood.

[ ] Ask if someone else will be joining.
[ ] Don’t mention it.
>> No. 12969
>>12967

[x] Sit between the unknown bunnygirl and Eirin.
[x] Fried Shrimp, Soup and Salad.
[x] Greet the unknown bunnygirl and try to get to know her.
[x] Ask if someone else will be joining.
>> No. 12970
[x] Sit between Reisen and Eirin.
[x] Eat the fried shrimp and rice together.
[x] Ask Eirin to introduce you to the unknown bunnygirl.
[x] Don't mention any other dinner guests.
>> No. 12971
[x] Sit between the unknown bunnygirl and Eirin.
[x] Fried shrimp, chicken wings.
[x] Ask if someone else will be joining.
>> No. 12973
[x] Sit between the unknown bunnygirl and Eirin.
[x] Fried Shrimp, Soup and Salad.
[x] Greet the unknown bunnygirl and try to get to know her.
[x] Ask if someone else will be joining.
>> No. 12974
[X] Sit between the unknown bunnygirl and Eirin.
[X] Fried Shrimp, Soup and Salad.
[X] Greet the unknown bunnygirl and try to get to know her.
[X] Ask if someone else will be joining.
>> No. 12978
I think anon has forgotten their manners. We may be from San Pedro, but we're civilized, unlike the rest of the street scum.
>> No. 12990
[x] sit between eirin and reisen
[x] a bit of everything. let's not be picky
[x] talk with Eirin

>>but we're civilized, unlike the rest of the street scum
[x] adjust monocle
>> No. 13017
>>12978

Mang why you even gotta say a thing like that? We capped some girl in the middle of a polite conversation because a stranger told us to.
>> No. 13019
[x] Sit between Reisen and Eirin.

[x] Rice, Shrimp, Soup.

[x] Ask Reisen if she’s alright, she looks pale for some reason.

[x] Don’t mention it.
>> No. 13021
>>13017

That was nothing more than a dream to us. And considering you may have a 'selective' memory, we were sorry about it afterwards.
>> No. 13036
>>13021
>And considering you may have a 'selective' memory, we were sorry about it afterwards.

Really? Here I was thinking we were trying to avoid being murdered in retribution.
>> No. 13046
Sorry, I had to maintain an appearance of normal life yesterday and today. I just came back. However, fortunately enough, most of the next update was already done by the time I left. Actually, I could put a choice right now but I want to make it a little longer.

ETA? Probably less than 30 minutes.
>> No. 13049
File 123087228925.jpg- (377.66KB , 800x600 , 9714c4e7c9f5c5ac415f8df3fb05e276.jpg ) [iqdb]
13049
[X] Sit between the unknown bunnygirl and Eirin.
[X] Fried Shrimp, Soup and Salad.
[X] Greet the unknown bunnygirl and try to get to know her.
[X] Ask if someone else will be joining.

------

-“Are we expecting someone else?”You ask politely.

-“No one I am aware of” Eirin gives a reply you didn’t expect. Your earlier question was rhetorical and it seemed obvious that someone else was coming.

How odd…

Setting this matter aside for now, you offer your hand to the rabbit on your right.

-“I don’t think we’ve met yet.” You greet her with a warm smile. Just relaxing out there peacefully did you a lot of good” I’m Rip, and who may you be?”

The girl who didn’t pay much attention to you beforehand hesitate a little, letting out a soft “huh” before examining suspiciously both sides of your hand. A childish action maybe, but fitting as the girl seems to be quite younger than you. Without any warning, the girl catches your hand and shakes it energetically, giving an exaggerated smile.

-“I’m Tewi.” She then looks at the other two “So, whose of you two hired that clown and what was that for?” she adds, still smiling and shaking your hand innocently.

What? Reisen gasps and gives a shocked look at Tewi while Eirin simply overlook everything without a word, looking slighty amused as if she was only waiting for this to happen.

-“Please Tewi this is the Master’ guest, you should have more manners, besides--”

-“Besides you have the hots for him, don’t you? Else what’s up with that?” Tewi counters immediately while pointing at the chicken wings.

-“This is not true! I heard that he was from an occidental country so I thought western food was of circumstances!” Reisen defends herself, the expression of shock replaced by one of deep embarrassment.

Wow, this girl managed to strike two sneaky and dirty low-blows like that in merely five seconds? This is…

This is…

This is excellent!

-“My, what a dirty viper tongue. I heard that bullies only pick on others because of their own insecurity and jealousy” you state matter-of-factly, as if you were completely irrelevant to the discussion to begin with. “What do you think about this, miss Yagokoro?” you go on, completely ignoring Tewi’s slightly surprised glare.

-“That may be true, but sadly, I don’t pick on people, I just point out truths they don’t want to hear. Besides, I heard that people who rely on first impressions always end up in trouble because of their narrow-minded idiocy.”

Bien joué, you reply to Tewi’s bright smile with your own. The both of you remain like this for a few seconds before both smiles fade into nothingness, a silent tension establishes itself in the dining room and it feels as if everything was darker all of a sudden.

-“Please, don’t tell me we’re stuck with another one.” Reisen states in a depressed voice, smacking violently her palm against her forehead. Her ears falling completely on both sides of her head as her eyelids goes half the way down, her posture sinking a little.

-“Don’t say things so harshly, Udonge.”Eirin replies, her expression unchanged ever since the beginning of the meal.

Iced silence. You and Tewi keep staring at each other for a moment.

-“Your tongue, your pride and this confident look of yours, I’ll be taking all of them.” She declares in a very serious, almost creepy tone.

-“So, the piranha wishes to take a bite at the White Shark? I’ll be waiting expectantly.” You reply on the same level.

-“Big animals lack in agility and are easily tricked by smaller, smarter ones.” She replies, her smile and cheerfulness suddenly returning.

-“But piranhas are only attacking in group, what is this lone predator planning?” you answer, shrugging and spreading your arms in an interrogative gesture. Both of you split your chopstick in a mirror motion and both of your hands leap toward the salad bowl and stop together. Hostilities have begun.

-“Please, go ahead; we never know what kind of things can end up in those salads.” Tewi states innocently.

-“H-hold on Tewi what are you trying to imply!?” Reisen who had recovered from the previous attack come back at full force, not with shock but irritation this time.

Tension rises up in a matter of milliseconds between the two girls.

-“Oh, I didn’t mean to insult your cooking, Reisen, you must know what I was referring to as well, don’t you?” Tewi brushes off the counter with another falsely innocent reply.

Both girls give a short side-glance at the woman sitting at the end of the table who simply ignores the statement, taking a good portion of soup. Reisen calms down, taking a few chicken wings.

-“I don’t think this kind of incidents would happen right now.” For some reason, her reply isn’t very convincing.

Tewi leans toward slightly and whispers

-“You’ll understand eventually if you stay here.”
-----------------------
[] Just ignore her, this salad doesn’t look suspicious in the least… aside from the unknown vegetables.
[] You’re not touching that thing, you don’t really know what’s going on but it’s probably something Tewi set-up.
[] You’re not touching that thing, you don’t really give a damn about what Tewi said but Reisen was looking as if she knew what was going on.
>> No. 13050
[x] Just ignore her, this salad doesn’t look suspicious in the least… aside from the unknown vegetables.
The FDA already approves shady drugs and genetically-engineered crops.
>> No. 13058
[x] Just ignore her, this salad doesn’t look suspicious in the least… aside from the unknown vegetables.

dohohohoho
>> No. 13061
You were tired when you wrote this, weren't you?

[x] Hands shoot up, grabbing her by both cheeks, pulling; right elbow drops, hand slides, fingers grip - salad is all ours.
[x] Chow it all down like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
[x] "Wow! This was great! Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"
[x] "Reisen, this was simply amazing. Just wonderful" you smile and put your fingers to your lips, then kiss the air.
>> No. 13092
>“Your tongue, your pride and this confident look of yours, I’ll be taking all of them.”

Oh-HO! So widdle Tewi thinks she Big Bad NANAYA?

Let's show her OTHERWISE.


[x] Hands shoot up, grabbing her by both cheeks, pulling; right elbow drops, hand slides, fingers grip - salad is all ours.
[x] Chow it all down like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
[x] "Wow! This was great! Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"
[x] "Reisen, this was simply amazing. Just wonderful" you smile and put your fingers to your lips, then kiss Reisen.
>> No. 13093
[x] Hands shoot up, grabbing her by both cheeks, pulling; right elbow drops, hand slides, fingers grip - salad is all ours.
[x] Chow it all down like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
[x] "Wow! This was great! Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"
[x] "Reisen, this was simply amazing. Just wonderful" you smile and put your fingers to your lips, then kiss the air.
>> No. 13094
[x] Hands shoot up, grabbing her by both cheeks, pulling; right elbow drops, hand slides, fingers grip - salad is all ours.
[x] Chow it all down like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
[x] "Wow! This was great! Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"
[x] "Reisen, this was simply amazing. Just wonderful" you smile and put your fingers to your lips, then kiss the air.
>> No. 13095
[x] Hands shoot up, grabbing her by both cheeks, pulling; right elbow drops, hand slides, fingers grip - salad is all ours.
[x] Chow it all down like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
[x] "Wow! This was great! Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"
[x] "Reisen, this was simply amazing. Just wonderful" you smile and put your fingers to your lips, then kiss the air.
>> No. 13097
That dialogue with Tewi was fucking awesome. Excellent work, Blam-ethyst. Keep it up.
>> No. 13115
You were on a pretty good roll before BA. What's the hold up?
>> No. 13117
>>13115

I had a dilemma, then solving it a certain Nine told me to do something special. Should come tomorrow.
>> No. 13128
>>13117

Hooray
>> No. 13133
>>13128
You say that now, but tomorrow has already come and gone.
>> No. 13134
Come and gone? There's still about 5-6 hours for me before it is.
>> No. 13135
>>13134
Will it get done by then? Will it?
>> No. 13136
>>13135 Seeing how my "repaired" comp don't have either Word or notepad and started fucking up again, no.

I shall now let anon decide of a punishment... maybe.
>> No. 13137
>>13136

You must write a short side story reuniting us with Mystia.

Or a shrubbery, I'm a flexible guy.
>> No. 13138
>>13137

I can manage that, would you like the said side-quest to be the beginning of the Extra you unlocked earlier, I can let y'all play it until when it becomes spoilerific.
>> No. 13140
That sounds alright.
>> No. 13151
File 123139997918.jpg- (81.17KB , 620x600 , 16d00886b8b81fa21b23f1942051cef0.jpg ) [iqdb]
13151
[x] Hands shoot up, grabbing her by both cheeks, pulling; right elbow drops, hand slides, fingers grip - salad is all ours.
[x] Chow it all down like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star.
[x] "Wow! This was great! Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"
[x] "Reisen, this was simply amazing. Just wonderful" you smile and put your fingers to your lips, then kiss the air.

----------------------

What is this? Clearly this is her next strike: she definitely wants to convince you not to eat this salad. It is as obvious as the sun in the sky, but this isn’t like it. Why would she go for something as predictable, could it be that she actually wants you to eat it? Possibly, then maybe she DID do something with the salad, no, there’s no way she could, you just met, war hadn’t been declared yet. Then the salad is safe, which means the trap is somewhere else.

A talented adversary indeed, don’t worry, I’ll return each blow in due time.

For now, all that is clear is what you must do. You will now squash all her pitiful attempts at playing with your mind with a glorious demonstration of power.

-“Yes, indeed, we never know all the contents of a salad.” Your first sentence is said casually, but as you continue, you tone become more and more theatric. There is only one thing to do.” Which spices were used? Where did the plants originally grew? Were they modified in any way? Was the season a good one? Who could even tell? This salad is shrouded with many mysteries for I, humble foreigner originating from a part of the outside world far… oh yes so far away from your Japan. Some of the vegetables within it I have never even seen before, truly, we never know, and that’s what make things exciting. One could say the same about ‘life’ altogether, no? ”

You finish your declaration with an honest-looking smile, your message is clear for your opponent: you will not allow her to fool you in any way and everything she says will and be used against her. With a sudden surge of seriousness, you add your final statement.

-“Those mysteries that lie before, this world, this place, those people, and, of course, this salad, I shall embrace them all.” You don’t quite know yourself how serious you were saying that, but the girls seem to have appreciated the show as all tension seems to have vanished.

“Therefore…”

In an impressive display of agility, you chase the shameful hand of your opponent and make the salad yours in a mere second. Instantly, your chopsticks dive into the bowl as bloody harpoons, symbols of impending doom for the vegetables in it. The Twin swords of Damocles keep falling, trapping between them the unfortunate greenery and bringing them to their final rest in a red cavern. You focus your attention solely on the salad as you consume it with an alarming, ever-increasing speed. You can hear the noise of a spoon hitting a bowl and silence warps you. Unfortunately, you will allow no distraction until your task is done. Without mercy, the demonic tool conveying the unfortunate vegetables to oblivion keep moving without ever slowing, not ignoring even the smallest survivor. Soon enough, the slaughter has stopped and in the now empty bowl, not even a single leaf remains. You close your eyes for a second then…

-"Wow! This was great!” You beam cheerfully to Tewi before pouting as if realizing a very sad thing. ”Too bad you didn't get any, Tewi"

-“Yes, it’s too bad that none of us got any” Reisen states bluntly, annihilating your oncoming final move.

Oh…….. crap.

So this was it! It might have been her plan all along. The girl standing next to you is not a rabbit but a fox! A devil!

That or I’m becoming melodramatic… Hold on, I am. It must be Sanzo’s DN shit rubbing off on me… Damn you Sanzo you huge rampant weeaboo…

-“So it really is a pig in a clown’s costume? I didn’t see this kind of youkai in a long while.” Tewi adds innocently before taking a falsely hurt expression. “Ei~rin~san, it isn’t nice to lie to people about those things.”


Silence


-“I didn’t lie to you, he is only a human. I got to say I didn’t expect that though…” for the first time her smile is gone, she don’t seem especially shocked or angry, she doesn’t even seem irritated at all, but the disappearance of her amused smile is still bugging you. “Anyway, you did provoke him Tewi. Don’t think you can escape the responsibility for this”

-“Aru” Tewi pouts and make a child-like face. She then tilts her head ever so slightly to the left and takes a sickeningly cute expression while Eirin stare at her.

-“This won’t work, Tewi...”
-“…”
-“…”
-“…”
-“Tewi…”
-“Aruu~”
-“…”

-------------------------
[ ] Keep a low profile, Tewi seems to be taking care of everything.
[ ] Just keep eating as if nothing happened, try to change the subject
[ ] Apologize for what just happened
-----[ ] Say that Tewi didn’t do anything [Y/N]
[ ] Try to help Eirin against Tewi, No tactic is too low against such a foe
[ ] Ignore those two and try to talk a little with Reisen
-----[ ] Taste the chicken wings [Y/N]
>> No. 13153
[x] Offer to make another salad and pay for the ingredients if they'd be kind enough to point you to the nearest grocer.
[x] Compliment Reisen on the salad and apologize for your rude behavior.
>> No. 13154
[ ] Keep a low profile, Tewi seems to be taking care of everything.
>> No. 13155
[x] "She's right, Tewi. The difference in diet between humans and pigs is that pigs don't overeat."
[x] Taste the chicken wings.
>> No. 13156
Why the fuck did you idiots vote to grab the whole salad?

[x] Apologize for what just happened
-----[x] Say that Tewi didn’t do anything [No]
>> No. 13162
>>13156
Because we're playing Tewi games; it had to be done. And so did this:

[x] Take a chicken wing...
[x] and taste it!
>> No. 13163
>>13156
>Why the fuck did you idiots vote to grab the whole salad?

I didn't, but making a show of taking the blame when Eirin has already given you a free pass? That is idiocy compounded.
>> No. 13191
[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 13257
LOLHAI

'was thinking. It might, just might, be a good idea if, well, maybe, something would win? I can't really merge 6 tied choices, Ya'know.
>> No. 13260
[x] Keep a low profile, Tewi seems to be taking care of everything.
>> No. 13298
File 123183269991.jpg- (796.16KB , 1866x817 , Copie de ec95dfc0efdfbbfe2c6b0a303dcba40f.jpg ) [iqdb]
13298
[x] Keep a low profile, Tewi seems to be taking care of everything.

------

You learned something today. This rival of yours has quite a lot more tricks up her puffy sleeves than it would seem. It would be risky to confront her head-on with obsolete evaluations of her abilities.

Oh god, why so serious on something like this?

You mentally kick those competitive thoughts away and repress a smile. This isn’t the time to attract more attention after a free-pass like this. It probably won’t happen again anyway. Besides, trying to get her back immediately would be nothing but inappropriate for the others and rude. It’s better to have the advantage of initiative if it’s to catch such a cunning foe. You risk a glance on your right and immediately focus back on your chopstick.

Yeah… cunning… with a face like that?

-“I told you already, it won’t work.”
-“aah~? ruu…”
-“Quit it already.”
-“Fine, I don’t think we’ll have much time to continue this anyway.” Tewi abruptly switch back to her normal attitude. “Rather should I say that you are short on time.”

A spark illuminates Eirin’s eyes as she frown slightly in displeasure.

-“Yes, indeed, you are right.” Eirin stands up and makes an announcement to the table “Please excuse me, I have to leave immediately.” She does so without awaiting any reply.

Nope, a fox, a snake, no matter what no matter when.

The meal resumes quietly with Eirin’s departure. You take a glance at the remaining food but at your own surprise you’re roughly any hungry anymore. All this salad was more than you’d have expected to fill. You take a small portion of soups and a few shrimps and eat them without comments. As the meal continues in silence, the earlier feeling that something is missing comes back to assail you. Something just doesn’t fit with the picture yet you don’t quite know what it is.

Your chopsticks stop halfway and the shrimp between them is slowly put back at its place. You ponder for a moment, letting out a small ‘hm’ unconsciously. Yes, something is wrong, with the whole place.

Actually, the thing is, this is an A-class mansion yet there’s no Lord or noble living in it, that’s what was off. Well, actually seeing the Male/female ratio it’d’probably be a Lady rather than a Lord, but hey whadda’ya know? Well, Miss Yagokoro is a Doctor, so maybe it’s hers, but still…

-“Hey…” A soft grip on your right sleeve.

-“Is there something, Tewi?” you ask her without moving.

-“I just wanted to make sure of something important.” Her tone is softer than before. You grant her a look.

-“What is it?”

-“Say…” she look at you with worried eyes. “I hope I didn’t embarrass you too much today…”

hahaha-WHAT -“Hm? Of course not.”

-“I don’t know, you were looking really down for all the meal so…” Well, her acting has to be commended, she does look like she’s worrying. Could it be that she isn’t that bad after all?

-“Heh, don’t worry about it.”

-“So… ”
-“Yes?”
-“I can safely say you’re not going to whimp your pathetic way out of it and crawl away from your earlier pretentions like a smelly dog?”
Knew it
-“My, what confidence over a single half-victory, if you rest on your achievements so easily I’ll be able to take it easy paying you back for this”

-“Good, this is what I wanted to hear.” With this, Tewi stands up and calmly walk away, humming something. You’re done with your meal and are ready to leave. Reisen has been done as well for a moment but she stayed here, maybe out of courtesy.

------
[ ] Stay here and talk with Reisen
----[ ] apologize for earlier [Y/N]
[ ] Try to stalk Tewi and see what she’s up to
[ ] Go check up on whatever was important enough to force Eirin to go back to the clinic
[ ] Just walk around in Eientei some more.
[ ] You need some air, the bamboo forest it is.
>> No. 13299
[ ] You need some air, the bamboo forest it is.
>> No. 13301
[x] Stay here and talk with Reisen.
[x] apologize for earlier [Yes].
[x] Offer to help do the dishes.
[x] Ask about a lord or lady of this mansion, and if you could meet them a little later.
[x] Afterwards, go take a breather in the bamboo forest. Avoid a stressful Tewi at all costs.
>> No. 13302
[x] Apologize for earlier and excuse yourself.
[x] You need some air, the bamboo forest it is.
>> No. 13312
changing my trip for security reasons, don't mind this post.
>> No. 13334
[ ] You need some air, the bamboo forest it is.
>> No. 13335
[x] You need some air, the bamboo forest it is.
>> No. 13442
File 123285966533.jpg- (747.94KB , 1536x2048 , Bamboo Forest2.jpg ) [iqdb]
13442
For a brief moment, you think about spending some more time with the girl in front of you. You somewhat want to make up for what happened earlier, but you also feel like sharing some words about this feeling you got during the meal. However, those options are out of question.

Both of you are finished but neither moves or say anything, probably waiting for the other to do so. A different tension builds up as the silence goes on. You take a quick glance at Reisen. Her eyes are just slightly avoiding yours, as if to avoid eye contact without making it blatantly obvious. Her hands are hidden under the table and she is playing with her lips very slightly, it would have passed under the radar wouldn’t you had been paying close attention. You couldn’t tell if it is annoyance or nervosity or even something entirely different. Convinced that it might not be the best moment, you settle for doing something else. In fact, it just may “not be the best moment” for a lot of things.

-“If you’ll excuse me.” You start as you stand up. “I’ll be off. The incident aside, I enjoyed this meal.”

-“Just don’t become like her, ok?”

O….kay, not quite what I expected…

-“Don’t take me wrong, I just think it would be bad if we had two people turning the place into a huge battlefield…” Reisen adds quickly as she stands up as well. “I… don’t really like battlefields.” And upon this, she leaves first, leaving behind nothing but confusion.

Where… did all of this come from? Anyway…

Not wasting more time in idleness, you walk away. Something about her last statement bother you although you can’t really put a finger on what it is. You pass on trying to analyze it, maybe if you knew her a little better…

After some aimless wandering, you settle for the Bamboo forest, some air will do you good. That and you don’t feel like bothering any of the local residents that much. Hmmm… odd. The whole Other-world-filled-with-magic-and-rabbits-and-unexplainnable-semi-bullshit deal aside, the fact that you are ‘stuck’ in some sort of mansion that is the mixture of an high-class hotel and an A-rated touristic spot in the complete middle of nowhere aside, the complete lack of other guys aside… All of the girls you met so far had quite a lot of charm and the appearance to keep up with it. You’d go as far as saying that they are ‘pretty darn hot’.

Well, maybe not the Tewi girl… she’s still too young. I may come from a fucked up shithole but I’m not fucked up enough to be a pedo… am I?

Before you know it, you end up at the front entrance. You walk down the path and cross the clearing, not paying much attention to the rabbits fooling around in the clearing.

Quite not found of the idea of getting lost, you remain on the main trail and make sure to print each crossroad in your mind whenever you decide to take another direction. The sun of the late afternoon bathes the forest in warmth which is in turn retained by the tall bamboo trees, causing the temperature to rise noticeably.

You take a small break and sit down on a clean-looking rock before giving a better look to the vegetation around you. It’s a rather strange feeling. The more you look at it, the more unreal it seems, and when you take a closer look, you have no choice but to admit how clearly and precisely you can see everything. The more unreal it gets, the more realistic it is.

Why the hell am I even thinking about that? I must have been spending too much time alone lately. Philosophy always tired me out…

No matter how you look at it, this exotic scenery is just beautiful. The luxurious vegetation, the mighty trees of astonishing height, the gentle breeze of the wind that occasionally blows to soften the effect of the sun, all of those aren’t things you thought possible to see not so long ago yet they’re right here. And you never even asked for it. You brush your fingers calmly on the nearest bamboo tree and cast your gaze upward. It’s funny how those bamboos only have leaves far above, leaving the majority of their trunk completely clean and regular. The plastic-like green looks so fragile compared to normal trees.

You stand up and resume your walk calmly. Before long, the temperature rose even more and the heat is starting to get uncomfortable. The wind has fallen and only a few irregular blows of varying intensity refresh you now and then.

A small cracking noise jolts behind you but as you turn around, the trail, and the surrounding forest as well, are empty. A quick glance at the sky tells you that the clock has been ticking for a while now.

---------
[ ] Just get back to Eientei, you’ve been out for a while already.
[ ] Go on for a bit more, it’s a little hot but it feels nice around here.
[ ] take a look around for the source of the noise.
>> No. 13443
[ ] take a look around for the source of the noise.
>> No. 13444
[x] Take a look around for the source of the noise.
>> No. 13445
>-“Don’t take me wrong, I just think it would be bad if we had two people turning the place into a huge battlefield…” Reisen adds quickly as she stands up as well. “I… don’t really like battlefields.” And upon this, she leaves first, leaving behind nothing but confusion.

Reisen avoids conflict because of battlefield trauma. You'd think being apprenticed to a genius pharmacist would have aiding the management of her PTSD, but maybe Eirin is too absorbed in other research or even considers this a favorable trait in an assistant.

>You take a small break and sit down on a clean-looking rock before giving a better look to the vegetation around you. It’s a rather strange feeling. The more you look at it, the more unreal it seems, and when you take a closer look, you have no choice but to admit how clearly and precisely you can see everything. The more unreal it gets, the more realistic it is.

It is unfortunate Rip already has a moniker, otherwise I'd peg him a perfect Meursault.

[x] take a look around for the source of the noise.
>> No. 13446
File 12328671131.png- (766.07KB , 1152x1200 , Tewi - cute little fucker ain't she.png ) [iqdb]
13446
I want to say again that I fucking love how this went.

Your Tewi is perfect, and I love that he's able to outsnark her (or at least be evenly matched with her.)


In fact, I normally love me some Reisen, but I think I'm going to start pushing for a Tewi route. Your Tewi is simply too damned good to pass up.

And besides, look at that picture. Don't tell me you aren't considering it, too.
>> No. 13447
Oh, and
[ ] Just get back to Eientei, you’ve been out for a while already.
>> No. 13448
[x] Just get back to Eientei, you’ve been out for a while already.

>>13446
That picture is totally worth turning pedo over.
>> No. 13449
I considered everything, even Nameless Rabbit route. It's funny how I didn't even pay any attention to her before I had to write her...

as for
>It is unfortunate Rip already has a moniker, otherwise I'd peg him a perfect Meursault.
You lost me. HARD. For all google knows, Meursault is a town in France, DO enlighten me.
>> No. 13450
>>13449

Protagonist to Albert Camus' The Stranger.
>> No. 13484
Right, Investigation time. Now right away since I'm just about to go to a meeting but when I come back.

You missed a fiery encounter, but was it for the better or the worse? Who knows.
>> No. 13505
File 12331017623.jpg- (36.42KB , 463x330 , 2817057.jpg ) [iqdb]
13505
I miss Mystia. What the hell happened after we passed out, did we disappear? What happened to her?

>You fall over and hit your forehead against the stone path leading to the shrine. You roll on your right and look at the Youkai; did you even ever ask her name? She stopped firing and is flying toward you with a worried expression. She’s saying something, but you can’t hear anything as your consciousness escape this world to return into the real one.
>> No. 13587
Hey Blamethyst, this needs a new thread. You're close to autosage.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x