[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121116441632.png - (320.54KB , 700x700 , 3cpb.png ) [iqdb]
2521 No. 2521
You wait for her to do something, anything that can let you get the advantage. Youmu lifts up her blade, and you swing your leg at her shins, trying to knock her over.
“I’m sorry, but that won’t work.”
Youmu is now in the air, about to get you in the shoulder with her blade. It now feels like time stops, and all has become still. A voice in your head begins to speak.
“…Hey. You know I can fix this, right? I can get us to a safe spot, and then win this fight against the half ghost.”
You try to speak, but to no avail. The voice continues.
“All you need to do is relax, and let me take over. I’m your blood, and I can get us free. Is it a deal, then?”

[ ] Let the voice take control.
[ ] Ignore the voice.

>> No. 2522
[x] Ignore the voice.

Nah, not as much fun
>> No. 2523
[ ] Ignore the voice.

I'd rather learn to do it myself. Listening to the inner voice always lead to murder in these cases.
>> No. 2524
[x] Ignore the voice.

going with Scorn's logic
>> No. 2525
File 121116512277.jpg - (94.10KB , 450x563 , 3fa8.jpg ) [iqdb]
2525
You ignore the voice, and begin to roll away from Youmu’s attack. The blade connects with your arm, and you can feel the pain coursing through your limb.
“Ah… Ah… Are you okay?”
Youmu grabs you, and shakes you as the world fades into black. The darkness comes in, and that horrible sleep has returned.

[ ] 3
[ ] 5
[ ] 7
[ ] 9
>> No. 2526
[ ] 3
Not the first prime number but still pretty good
>> No. 2527
[ ] 9
>> No. 2528
[X] 7

5 and 9 always get all the votes. Let's go with lucky number 7 for a change.
>> No. 2529
[X] ⑨, the strongest, etc.
>> No. 2530
[ ] 7
>> No. 2531
[X] ⑨

I assume that is our ogre blood talking to us?

The two characters on the sheet were heaven and ogre. Was only babelfish since my friend was offline and I didn't feel like using atlas to translate them so I just accepted what it said as the truth for now.
>> No. 2532
[X] 7
>> No. 2533
[X] 7

Yay, something different.
>> No. 2535
>>2531

"Heaven" and "Ogre" both refer to a certain youkai in Japanese mythology. Once you see which youkai it is, you'll understand what will be happening soon in the story.
>> No. 2537
Also, 7 and 9 are tied in a way. I'll use them both tommorow, but I need some sleep right now.
>> No. 2538
>>2537
then it's 8?
>> No. 2541
>>2535
I recognized it; there's only one three-kanji compound that uses 'ten' at the start and 'oni' at the end. Should I post the answer, or would that spoil it for everyone else?
>> No. 2542
>>2541

Go ahead I don't mind. Tell everyone.
>> No. 2543
>>2542

Nice try.
>> No. 2544
File 121119739646.jpg - (220.61KB , 800x800 , 1208554300836.jpg ) [iqdb]
2544
>>2543

Curses, my brilliant plan failed. I'll get you next time nineball.
>> No. 2545
>>2543

Also GET BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY NIGRA
>> No. 2551
Also, here's what each dream number went with.

[ ] 3 Rumia dream
[ ] 5 Youmu dream
[ ] 7 Myon dream
[ ] 9 Cirno dream
>> No. 2552
>>2551

>>2545
>> No. 2553
File 121123748425.png - (242.48KB , 800x600 , MyonandCirno_1.png ) [iqdb]
2553

Another day with your daughters.
Cirno and Myon, those sweet little girls. That what lies ahead of you. You get up and stretch your arms, looking at the open window. Sunlight shines in, welcoming this new day into existence.
“Papa! Papa, we’re coming in!”
An excited little girl bursts in the door. Cirno jumps in after the girl, jumping up and down.
“Hey, hey! Are we gonna go somewhere cool today?”
“Yeah, yeah,” you answer, “We’ll be going to visit my friends today.”
“You mean those people in the big mansion? I always wanted to meet them! Come on, sis! Let’s go get ready!”
Myon, lying on the floor, nods, and follows after Cirno. You smile and walk downstairs, going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Now, what should you make?

[ ] Scrambled eggs.
[ ] French toast.
[ ] Pancakes.
[ ] Omelet.
>> No. 2554
[ ] French toast.

Wait, wut.

>“Papa! Papa, we’re coming in!”

SUDDENLY GENDERSWAP.
>> No. 2555
[x] French toast.
>> No. 2556
[x] Pancakes.
NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST.
>> No. 2557
[ ] Pancakes.

I want some pancakes right now damnit...
>> No. 2558
[X] Pancakes.

Just thinking, we haven't really had time to spend with Rumia after turning Yandere mode on. That is silly.
>> No. 2559
File 12112409498.png - (86.61KB , 400x400 , 120880734469.png ) [iqdb]
2559
You grab everything you need to make pancakes. Pan, eggs, mix, milk, butter, syrup, and some blueberries for good measure. You prepare the mix, and little Cirno rushes into the room, fully dressed and ready to go.
“Hey! Hey, Mama, are you making pancakes?”
“Yes, Cirno.”
“Hey, are they gonna be chocolate chip or blueberry?”
“Blueberry.”
“Ha! Take that, Myon! We’re having MY favorite today!”
She runs back out of the room, and you notice the pan is ready to be used. You spray the cooking spray on it, and begin to pour the batter. While doing this, you reminisce about how you got here.

That’s right; you had gotten married to her. You had two kids, and then…
You shudder. No, you don’t want to remember the accident. You notice one pancake is ready, and you flip it.
Right. They call you “Mama” and “Papa”, since you’re now both to them.

“Breakfast’s ready! Come on, or I won’t leave you any!”
Two sets of feet begin to hit the floor, and Cirno and Myon rush into the kitchen, taking their seats.
“I’m ready to go, Mama! Let’s eat and go! Come on!”
Cirno pleas from the table, looking at you with big eyes.
“Okay, Okay, just don’t eat too fast. You’re only nine, and eating too much could be bad for you.”
“Yeah, yeah…”

Finishing breakfast, you head outside and get in the car. You promised them that you’d be visiting the people in the mansion, but you remember that there was something you had to do… Right! You had to visit Miss Yuuka today. So, where will you go first?

[ ] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.
[ ] Go to the Mansion.
>> No. 2560
[X] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.

Mmm, Yuuka.

>“Okay, Okay, just don’t eat too fast. You’re only nine, and eating too much could be bad for you.”

Also, I see what you did there.
>> No. 2561
>>2559
[ ] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.
>> No. 2562
>>2559
[ ] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.

The thought of knowing I was raised by a futa is an inherently creepy one
>> No. 2563
[x] Go to the Mansion.
>> No. 2564
[x] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.
OUR GLANDS CALL TO EACH OTHER
>> No. 2565
[x] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.

Miss moe~
>> No. 2566
[x] Go to meet with Miss Yuuka.

Also, a bit of wikiing got me the creature that apparently fathered our gender-defying hero(ine).
It does not bode well.
>> No. 2567
File 12112417437.jpg - (87.19KB , 540x600 , 12088118598.jpg ) [iqdb]
2567
You might as well meet with Miss Yuuka first. She is your boss, after all.
“Hey, Cirno, Myon?”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah!”
“Could you go back inside? I just remembered I need to meet with a friend really quick.”
“Aww… Okay…”
Myon walks out of the car, and Cirno follows her.
“Remember to lock the door!”
“Okay, okay!”

The drive takes about 45 minutes.

You arrive at the parking lot. This is where Miss Yuuka said she wanted to meet you, and to give you instructions on your next job. You nod your head, and walk towards the parking lot, heading towards the elevator.

The ride up takes 2 minutes.

You arrive on the fifth floor, and look around. The dimly lit car garage is rather empty, but you could swear Miss Yuuka said to meet here.

[ ] Wait.
[ ] Go up a floor.
[ ] Go down a floor.
>> No. 2568
[x] Wait.
>> No. 2569
[x] Wait.

IF IT TAKES FOREVER
I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
FOR A THOUSAND SUMMERS
I WILL WAIT FOR YOU
>> No. 2570
>>2566

Aw come on, letting ourselves fall victim to our deepest darkest desires is fun. It'll be a repeat of what happened with Youmu and her tasty guts.

Anyway,
[x] Wait.
>> No. 2571
[ ] Go up a floor.

Do not make Cirno wait Yuka, she is more moe than thee. IMO
>> No. 2572
>>2570
I fail to see how it could do anything other than lead to BAD ENDS, myself.

But I digress;
[x] Wait.
>> No. 2573
File 121124312294.png - (73.98KB , 500x400 , 120898728682.png ) [iqdb]
2573
You decide to wait, since you were told to meet her on the fifth floor.

8 minutes pass before a car arrives.

The car parks, and Yuuka steps out.
“Ah, so you’re already here. Well, let’s get to business…”
A man in a suit brings her a suitcase, and she hands it to you. The contents include a gun you can’t recognize, and a picture of a girl with white hair. The girl has a large bow in her hair, and is standing next to an older woman.
“These are your targets. I expect you to eliminate them within the next 24 hours, or you won’t get a pay this week. Understood?”

[ ] “Understood.”
[ ] Refuse to do this.
>> No. 2574
[X] “Understood.”
>> No. 2575
Oh shit, we're a hit(wo)man.

But still;
[x] Refuse to do this.

One can do crazy shit in the waking world when dreaming, especially when they're the spawn of a demon that causes people to fall victim to one's deepest, darkest desires.
>> No. 2576
[ ] Refuse to do this.

That's Yuyuko and Youmu. Fuck that.
>> No. 2577
[X] Refuse to do this.

not doing it see >>2576 for reason
>> No. 2578
[x] Refuse to do this.

As much as I want to play along with this I can't willingly agree to off Youmu and Yuyu.
>> No. 2579
Notice the quotes
[x] “Understood.”
We don't HAVE to do it, just say we will.
>> No. 2580
File 12112441513.gif - (21.44KB , 219x254 , 1209345555239.gif ) [iqdb]
2580
”No, I won’t do it.”
“…What?”
She grabs your neck, and slams you into the wall.
“Did you forget who I am? I’m the one who give you your pay, butch!”
A hand hits your face, and you fall over.
“Now, if you want to keep your pathetic children fed, you’ll off this Mokou bitch, and her mother.”

[ ] Agree.
[ ] Get up, say “Did you forget who I am?”, and then point the gun at her.
[ ] Stay still.
>> No. 2581
[x] "But Mokou's immortal so yeah."
>> No. 2582
[x] Get up, say “Did you forget who I am?”, and then point the gun at her.
>> No. 2583
[X] Get up, say “Did you forget who I am?”, and then point the gun at her.

HAHAHA, BITCH.

And then her driver shoots us.
>> No. 2584
>>2580
Mokou has blue hair.
>> No. 2585
>>2584

My bad. It looked silver to me.
>> No. 2586
>>2584

lol no
>> No. 2587
I'm taking a break for now to mess around with things like Hanakanmuri and Demonophobia. I'll be back later.
>> No. 2588
>>2586
"Red eyes and ankle-length blue hair. Wears a light brown shirt that appears as if it has been discolored from fire, and dark red overalls that are randomly decorated with paper charms. Her hair is tied with these same red and white paper charms."
>> No. 2589
>>2585

It's more often than not is. ZUN's art is vague as fuck anyway so it's up to you what colour you want it to be.
>> No. 2590
>>2588

Fan descriptions don't count.
>> No. 2591
>>2566

Mind telling me what the hell we're supposed to be the child of, then? I dunno what the hell to search for on google or wiki to find out.
>> No. 2592
>>2591

If ⑨ allows it, then sure
>> No. 2593
>>2592

Sure, why not?
>> No. 2594
>>2593

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanojaku
>> No. 2595
>>2594

Well shit.
>> No. 2596
>>2594

One of the external links explains how this gives us h4x better than the wiki article:

"In folk parlance, the term amanojaku came to be applied to anyone who is "contrary," constantly taking actions in opposition to whatever others say or intend. That trait is a reflection of the mystical amanojaku's paranormal ability to read minds. Knowing what it is you want to say or do, the spiteful Amanojaku immediately comes up with a contrary statement or action, thus frustrating your purposes. Other facets of the amanojaku's "trickster" nature are suggested by its reputed ability to mimic shapes and sounds at will, and to fly. Most frightenly, it likes to insinuate itself within human society, to foil the good intentions of its human neighbors."

So giving into this nature at the least allows psychic prediction h4x in battle, but would also make us extremely contrary and passive-aggressive.
>> No. 2597
>>2594

If we're part oni, we should meet Suika if we haven't already.
>> No. 2598
>>2597
We have met her.
>> No. 2599
>>2597

I still want my Suika/Chen sex scene damnit. If we go back to Yukari's house with our cat outfit on, we could probably work Chen over quite well and then our oni heritage would do well for Suika.
>> No. 2600
>>2599
"ANOTHER ONI!" *pounces*

Then we just have to avoid talking about the sun.
>> No. 2601
>>2596
But we'll also be able to fly!
>> No. 2602
>>2600

As long as Yukari gaps us back down as opposed to saying "Dickgirls can breathe in space", we'll be fine.
>> No. 2603
[z] Get up, say “Did you forget who I am?”, and then point the gun at her.
>> No. 2604
>>2599
>Suika/Chen sex scene

I don't see the chemistry here.
>> No. 2605
>>2604
You puts the fluid inside vial Chen into vial Suika with your dick Pipette
>> No. 2606
>>2605

Even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly.
>> No. 2607
>>2606
Well, shit, you should have said that from the beginning.

>>2580
Er... can we get a mini-retcon on this? I think most of us objected on the basis that we thought it was Youmu, not Mokou.
...Which *still* wouldn't be a good reason to say "lol fuck you" to the most deadly bitch in town, but I think that's why people did it.
>> No. 2608
Redo the vote?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 2609
>>2608
[X] Yes.
>> No. 2610
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2611
[X] Yes.
>> No. 2613
Redo which vote?

[ ] 1 choice back.
[ ] 2 choices back.
[ ] 3 choices back.
[ ] 4 choices back.
>> No. 2614
[x] 2 choices back
Let's accept the mission without being a pussy about it this time.
>> No. 2615
[X] 2 choices back.
We can't kill Youmu but killing Mokou is okay.
>> No. 2616
[X] 2 choices back.

Even though I don't know what the poop is going on here all of a sudden, this seems like a good idea.
>> No. 2617
>>2616

Dream sequence.
>> No. 2618
Nineball wake up I made pancakes.
>> No. 2619
>>2618

Okay. Copypasting.
>> No. 2620
You decide to wait, since you were told to meet her on the fifth floor.

8 minutes pass before a car arrives.

The car parks, and Yuuka steps out.
“Ah, so you’re already here. Well, let’s get to business…”
A man in a suit brings her a suitcase, and she hands it to you. The contents include a gun you can’t recognize, and a picture of a girl with white hair. The girl has a large bow in her hair, and is standing next to an older woman.
“These are your targets. I expect you to eliminate them within the next 24 hours, or you won’t get a pay this week. Understood?”

[ ] “Understood.”
[ ] Refuse to do this.
>> No. 2621
[x] “Understood.”
>> No. 2622
[x] "Understood."
>> No. 2623
[X] “Understood.”
>> No. 2624
File 121132583729.jpg - (51.45KB , 650x650 , 3ebk.jpg ) [iqdb]
2624
“Understood.”
“Okay then, good luck. Your pay will arrive two hours after you finish the job.”
You shake your head as you leave. Is this what your life has become? Having to kill others to afford to live in pleasure, and to keep your children safe. As you leave, you feel something heavy hit the back of your head, and you fall over, drifting into the darkness.

“…e…u…ay?”
You can make out a voice, but can’t understand what it’s saying.
“A…e…ou…kay?”
There it is again.
“Are you okay?”
You sit upright, and look at the one who had been talking to you. Youmu sits by your side, holding a plate with pancakes on it.

[ ] “I’m okay.” Take a pancake.
[ ] “I’m okay.” Lay back down.

As for the dream…

[ ] Continue the other story some other time.
[ ] Drop the other story.
>> No. 2626
[ ] “I’m okay.” Lay back down.
[ ] Drop the other story.
>> No. 2627
[x] “I just had a fucking awesome dream.” Take a pancake.
[x] Continue the other story some other time.
>> No. 2628
[º] “I’m okay.” Take a pancake.
[º] Drop the other story.
>> No. 2629
[X] “I’m okay.” Take a pancake.
[X] Find Reisen.
[X] Insert pancake on bunny's head.
[X] Drop the other story.
>> No. 2630
[X] “I’m okay.” Take a pancake.

[X] Drop the other story.
>> No. 2631
[ ] “I’m okay.” Take a pancake.
[ ] Continue the other story some other time.

Just don't make it a spinoff.
>> No. 2632
File 121132647993.gif - (13.81KB , 300x300 , 342x.gif ) [iqdb]
2632
“I’m okay.”
“That’s good. Maybe you can help.”
“Help? What wit-”
“I’ll tell you later, just eat the pancakes for now.”
You nod and grab the plate, then begin to eat. That dream comes back to your mind once or twice, but you shrug it off. Better not dwell on minor things. You eventually finish the pancakes, and Youmu looks at you, waiting for you to say something.

[ ] “What am I supposed to help with?”
[ ] “Where is that blob thing? The one that follows you around?”
[ ] “Where is Miss Yuyuko?”
>> No. 2633
[X] “What am I supposed to help with?”

I wonder, I wonder.
>> No. 2634
[X] “What am I supposed to help with?”
>> No. 2635
[x] “Where is that blob thing? The one that follows you around?”
>> No. 2636
[x] “Where's Myon?"
>> No. 2637
[ ] “Where is that blob thing? The one that follows you around?”
>> No. 2638
[ ] “Where is that blob thing? The one that follows you around?”
>> No. 2639
[x] "Where's Myon?"
>> No. 2640
[X] “What am I supposed to help with?”

Don't tell me she wants us to kill Mokou, too.
>> No. 2641
>>2632

GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 2642
In CYOA you have to start strong and end strong. You can't be like pancakes--all exciting at first, but by the end, you're sick of 'em!
>> No. 2643
File 121135868147.jpg - (79.37KB , 480x640 , reisen_pancake.jpg ) [iqdb]
2643
>>2629
>> No. 2644
[ ] “Where is that blob thing? The one that follows you around?”
>> No. 2645
I'm gonna start writing soon, but I'll just be putting up a diary entry first.
>> No. 2646
Diary Entry Number 4 (Actually 5)
Date: 1 day after the last entry that you read.
Writer: Futako

Dear Diary,
This is a quick entry today. I asked my mother more about the heirloom weapon, and she told me a lot. Apparently, throwing the blade in the air causes it to multiply, and then rush at whatever target you’re focusing on. Or, at least, that’s what the family history says. I don’t believe it, but this would be pretty cool if it were true.

Either way, I met a new friend today. She seems to act big and strong around others, but she’s a real weakling at heart. She and another friend of hers always go on about this one place called “Gensokyo”, where lots of weird things are supposed to live. It actually is pretty interesting to listen to, but I think they might belong in a pair of straight jackets.
>> No. 2647
File 121140354388.jpg - (110.72KB , 888x875 , 120786181198.jpg ) [iqdb]
2647
“Where is that blob thing? The one that follows you around?”
Youmu nods as she stands, and turns back to you.
“She’s helping Yuyuko with the intruder. I came here to see if you might be of some help, since you have to at least have a spell card. You could at least distract the intruder as Yuyuko and I do the tough work.”
You nod, and follow Youmu out the door. You arrive at the grounds, and see a flurry of danmaku bullets flying between two figures. One is Miss Yuyuko, but the other… You can’t tell.
“Well then, let’s go.”

[ ] Rush at the intruder, use Spell Card 1.
[ ] Rush at the intruder, use Spell Card 2.
[ ] Let Youmu go into the fight first.
>> No. 2648
[ ] Let Youmu go into the fight first, then use Spellcard 2.
>> No. 2649
Do you have a regular writing schedule? It seems like no one's watching this story.

[x] Rush at the intruder, use Spell Card 1.
>> No. 2650
>>2649

I guess the closest I have to a scchedule is posting at some time past 8:00 P.M. EST, so that may be why this thread seems dead. I was even going to make things pick up a little.
>> No. 2651
>>2650
Copy that to /th/. Suddenly, readers!
>> No. 2652
[ ] Let Youmu go into the fight first.
>> No. 2653
[X] Let Youmu go into the fight first, then back her up with Spellcard 2.

I like this plan.
>> No. 2654
>>2653

GET BACK TO WRITING NIGGER.
>> No. 2656
File 12114074308.png - (666.77KB , 733x733 , 12085573062.png ) [iqdb]
2656
You let Youmu go into the fight before you do. She takes off, lifting off of the ground with an impressive speed. She also starts to use a spell card, which seems to trouble whoever they’re fighting. You run in as well, and activate a spell card. Many bullets come out of it, circling and spinning, and then they spin out to attack the enemy.
“We’re winning!” You can’t help but shout at this, and pump your fists in the air.
“Take that, you jer-”
Youmu and Yuyuko fall, and your spell card has run out. The bullets are coming at you now, and slam into your chest, sending you flying into the wall of Hakugyokurou. You look up to see the figure rushing towards you, and then she stops in front of you, merely floating in place.
“Any last words, half-breed?”
She smiles at you, mocking you even as you lie in the rubble, your master and friend on the ground a distance away. She takes out a small box-like item and points it at you, then proceeds to spit on you.
“Well?”

[ ] “Half breed?”
[ ] “…”
[ ] “No.”
[ ] “I am the bone of my sword.”
>> No. 2657
[x] Spit back.

Fuck you Marisa!
>> No. 2658
>>2656
[X] “I am the bone of my sword.”
>> No. 2659
[ ] “Half breed?”
>> No. 2660
[z] “Half breed?”

Yandere Marisa? What the fuck?
>> No. 2661
[x] “Half breed?”
RELEASE THE DEMON.
>> No. 2662
[x] “Half breed?”

Oh you little bitch.
>> No. 2663
File 121140928254.jpg - (53.83KB , 907x603 , 120831638063.jpg ) [iqdb]
2663
“Half breed?”
“Yes, a friend of mine said that they thought you were a half breed, so I decided to get to meet you first.”
She puts the box away and smiles in a more friendly way.
“I was kidding about actually wanting to hurt anyone. I guess I got on your nerves ze~.”
“…Well, you did attack this place.”
“Yeah, sorry ‘bout that. I just thought it would be good to introduce myself to a new youka- er, half-youkai. So, anyway, let me help you up.”
She reaches out a hand for you to grab, waiting for you to take it.

[ ] Take her hand and get up.
[ ] Get up by yourself.
[ ] Stay on the ground.

------------

Gonna be gone for a while. I;ll be back in about one or two hours.
>> No. 2666
>>2663

[ ] Take her hand and get up.
[ ] "So, who are you anyway?"
>> No. 2667
[ ] Take her hand and get up.

You're always gone for one or two hours ya lazy git.
>> No. 2668
>>2667

nyoro~n
>> No. 2669
[X] Take her hand and get up.
[X] "So, who are you anyway?"

This. Do it.
>> No. 2670
>>2663
[X] Get up by yourself.
I think we should be a little annoyed with Marisa, what with her whole attacking us out of nowhere, and sort of interrupting our nice pancake breakfast with Youmu.

Let's show her our determined spirit by not wanting her help just yet.

[X] Last Spell: Spell Card 2
>> No. 2671
>>2654
EMAIL FIELDS MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU NOTICE THEM?

>>2663
[X] Take her hand and get up.

I've no doubt she'll be introducing herself in a moment.
>> No. 2672
>>2671

I automatically assume email fields to be filled with sage so no.
>> No. 2673
[X] Last Spell: Spell Card 2

If we beat her we can take her power boxes!
>> No. 2674
[x] Show her what they meant by 'half-breed'
>> No. 2675
I'm back, take her hand won.

Also, do you guys want me to draw what I think Futako should look like? It might help if Generic Drawfag some day decides to draw a scene from this story.
>> No. 2676
>>2675

Sure, do it after you do the story though.
>> No. 2677
File 12114206147.jpg - (135.85KB , 1288x1135 , 120907729999.jpg ) [iqdb]
2677
You grab her hand, and she pulls you up. She’s surprisingly strong for a young girl.
“When I came up here, I was thinking about a time when me and a friend came here to bring back spring, and then I just sort of had a desire to shoot off some danmaku. I guess I let my feelings get the best of me -ze.”
Yuyuko and Youmu come over to the two of you, Myon following behind Youmu, who speaks up first.
“What business do you have here, black-white?”
“Geez, don’t call me that. I only came here to meet this girl. I was thinking I could study her some time.”
Study? That doesn’t sound too good. Especially when it comes from some girl who just blasted you with magical bullets.
“Well,” Now Yuyuko is speaking up. “We can discuss this inside. Come on.”



“Oh! I see, so she’s a real half-breed?”
“Apparently. Not that pleasant of a youkai to be around, either. But she seems fine, in my opinion.”
The witch, “Marisa”, leans back, sighing.
“I really would like to fight her after she unlocks her true potential. Hell, I could even help with that!” A large grin appears on her face.

[ ] “Well, how about I go to your home so you can help me unlock my potential?”
[ ] “Maybe I could go to your home some time. I should still stay here for now, though.”
[ ] “I’d rather not go adventuring with a crazy black-white.”
>> No. 2678
[ ] “Maybe I could go to your home some time. I should still stay here for now, though.”

One of these days, one of the Anons will unlock their Reality Marble...One day...
>> No. 2679
[X] “Maybe I could go to your home some time. I should still stay here for now, though.”

On the other hand, when Marisa "studies" us, she's going to be in for one hell of a surprise...
>> No. 2680
>>2677
[ ] “Maybe I could go to your home some time. I should still stay here for now, though.”

We promised our service to Yuyuko, but maybe later she'll let us go visit.
>> No. 2681
[z] “Maybe I could go to your home some time. I should still stay here for now, though.”
>> No. 2682
>>2678
We are the bone of our bone.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 2683
>>2678
"I am the bone of my penis.."
>> No. 2684
>>2682>>2683
Penis mind.
>> No. 2685
File 12114214006.png - (17.02KB , 450x450 , 12083318577.png ) [iqdb]
2685
“Maybe I could go to your home some time. I should still stay here for now, though.”
“…Well, I guess that works. Davey might feel a little weird with another woman around the house, too. I guess I might be able to have you visit some time soon. How about it?”
“Okay, I’d like that.” You nod. “Maybe I could visit some time this week. But I should get used to serving the mistress first.”
“…Mistress?” Marisa starts laughing, and gets up.
“Oh, you sound like that padded maid! Hopefully you don’t end up as cranky as she is.”
Marisa opens the door, and steps outside.
“It’s getting dark, so I’m going back. Davey’ll be lucky if no youkai have eaten him with me gone.”
“Goodbye!” Yuyuko waves, and then sits there after the door shuts, staring blankly into the air. Youmu fiddle with one of her swords, and her Myon floats around the book shelves, wiggling its tail.

[ ] Feed Yuyuko an orange.
[ ] Comment on Youmu’s sword.
[ ] Go squeeze Myon.
>> No. 2687
>>2686

Here, changing it to

[ ] Ask Yuyuko if she wants an orange. Feed Yuyuko an orange if yes and beckon Myon closer and then rub the top of it.
>> No. 2689
>>2687
I like this, Anon.

[ ] Ask Yuyuko if she wants an orange. Feed Yuyuko an orange if yes and beckon Myon closer and then rub the top of it.
>> No. 2690
>>2688
Changing mine to,

[X] Ask Yuyuko if she wants an orange. Feed Yuyuko an orange if yes and beckon Myon closer and then rub the top of it.
>> No. 2691
[z] Ask Yuyuko if she wants an orange. Feed Yuyuko an orange if yes and beckon Myon closer and then rub the top of it.

Could be interesting.
>> No. 2692
File 12114230767.png - (109.05KB , 1387x1008 , Yuyuko18.png ) [iqdb]
2692
“Hey, mistress?”
“Yes?”
“Would you like for me to feed you an orange?”
Yuyuko smiles, and moves herself next to you with amazing speed.
“See, Youmu? This is what I like about her. She’s a pretty cool half-breed, and isn’t afraid of asking to feed me something. You should learn from her.”
Youmu shakes her head and continues to inspect her sword. You call the Myon over, and rub the top of it as you peel the first orange, and then place a piece of it in Yuyuko’s mouth. She chews for a minute, then her face lights up.
“Delicious! I love oranges, they’re so good, aren’t they, Youmu?”
She turns to see the gardener blushing, probably because of how your rubbing what would be Myon’s head.

Time passes, and you feel exhausted. Youmu and Yuyuko are also pretty tired, and begin to go their different ways to go to bed.

[ ] Ask if you can sleep with Yuyuko.
[ ] Ask if you can sleep with Youmu.
[ ] Sleep by yourself.
[ ] Look for Rumia, and sleep with her.
>> No. 2694
>>2692
[ ] Ask if you can sleep with Yuyuko.

"I'm scared to sleep alone ;_;"
>> No. 2695
>>2693

This man knows what he's doing.

[x] Ask if you can sleep with Myon
>> No. 2696
[ ] Look for Rumia, and sleep with her.
We've neglected our imoutos.
>> No. 2697
[x] Ask if you can sleep with Myon
>> No. 2698
[X] Look for Rumia, and sleep with her.

Imouto should sleep with Nii-Nii.
>> No. 2699
[x] Ask if you can sleep with Myon

Ghost Half moe~
>> No. 2700
[X] Ask if you can sleep with Myon.
[X] Look for Rumia, and sleep with her.

THIS PARTY IS GETTING MOE!
>> No. 2701
[x] Look for Rumia, and sleep with her.

What a neglectful big sister we are.
>> No. 2702
>>2699 Here

We should probably ask Yuyuko in the morning why she thinks we're a half-breed.
>> No. 2703
[ ] Ask if you can sleep with Myon.

I wonder what it feels like to sleep with a spirit?
>> No. 2704
Ask if you can sleep with Myon and then look for Rumia, and sleep with her too.

Confirm?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 2705
[X] Look for Rumia, and sleep with her.

Rumia~
>> No. 2706
[x] Yes.
>> No. 2707
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 2708
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 2709
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 2710
[X] Yes

This will be adorable.
>> No. 2711
>>2703
>I wonder what it feels like to sleep with a spirit?

A pillow better than down or memory foam.
>> No. 2712
File 121142484935.jpg - (123.50KB , 530x400 , 34zy.jpg ) [iqdb]
2712
An idea pops into your head. Why not see if you can sleep with all the little girls you can?
“Hey, Youmu?”
She turns and looks at you, with her usual cold expression.
“Yes? What is it?”
“Mind if I sleep with you and Myon?”
Her face suddenly turns red, and she looks away, trying to hide her embarrassment.
“Me and Myon? Sleeping with us? Well… I guess it’s okay.”
“Okay, I’m gonna go find Rumia first.”
“The darkness youkai? Sure, just don’t hurt yourself.”
You search the halls, and eventually find Rumia lying on the floor just outside her room. You pick her up and return to Youmu.
“Okay, are you rea-”
“Shhhhh.”
You point at the sleeping youkai, and Youmu nods. She begins to whisper at this point.
“Come on. I’ll show you to my room.”
It doesn’t take long to get to Youmu’s room, and you find that Myon has changed her shape to look like another Youmu. You smile, and begin to get a futon.
“Uhm…”
You turn to see Youmu, sitting on her bed with Myon.
“I thought you said you wanted to sleep with Myon. So, that means you’ll be sleeping up here.”
You nod and walk over to her bed. After removing your pants and coat, you lay in the bed, which is surprisingly large enough to hold all four of you comfortably. You pull the covers over yourself, and settle your head to go to sleep.

You feel a pull on one arm.
You look to see Rumia hugging your arm, rubbing her head against it, muttering something in her sleep.
Another pull.
You turn again to see Youmu clinging to your other arm. She already seems to be asleep, poor girl. She must get exhausted by doing all that work all day long.
Now something is crawling on your stomach.
You look forward to see Myon, wrapping her arms around your middle. She rubs her head against your chest, and seems to also be falling asleep quickly.

A girl on either arm, and a loli ghost on your chest. Yeah, this is the life. It takes a while to get to sleep after the excitement of having these cute girls clinging to you, but you eventually manage to drift into the dark haze, meeting the halls of your mind in sleep.

[ ] 1
[ ] 3
[ ] 6
[ ] 9

-------------
I might post the dream sequence tonight or not. I guesss I should, since I've been taking lots of breaks recently.
>> No. 2713
[ ] 6
[ ] 1
>> No. 2714
>>2712
[ ] 1

No more 3 and 9 dreams.
>> No. 2715
[X] 1
>> No. 2716
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.

Also [X] 6
>> No. 2717
[X] 6

Haven't seen a 6 option pop up before. I'm curious.
>> No. 2718
[X] 6
[X] 1
>> No. 2719
[ ] 3
>> No. 2720
>>2712

I think a couple of my teeth just melted from how cute that was.
>> No. 2721
6 and 1 don't really work together, but I could make them seperate dreams. Should I?
>> No. 2722
>>2721
Wall us, baby. Two separate dreams.
>> No. 2723
>>2721

Sure. Go for it.
>> No. 2724
Okay. I'll be spending a few minutes constructing a wall of Myon moe and Amanojaku hijinks.
>> No. 2725
[X] 1
Let's just do one dream for now?
>> No. 2726
>>2725
no
>> No. 2727
Wall Part 1. Starting on the second half now.
--------------------
You wake up in the sky, floating. The clouds brush beneath you, and the sun shines above you. You feel like you’ve been here before.
“Hello.”
You turn to see Myon, flying through the clouds. She smiles as she spins, and she stops in front of you, beaming at you with joy.
“I was wondering when you would come back. It was getting lonely here.”
“It’s nice to see you too, Myon, but where am I?”
She grabs your hand and pulls you along with her.
“This is your mind. The only reason I’m here, and able to talk, is because you somehow dragged me into your dream. I guess amanojaku are strong like that.”
She shrugs, and then lands at a door.
“From what I know about the amanojaku, you should be able to read others thoughts, and do a number of other things.”
Wait a second, this is MYON. Not just Youmu with Myon, but Myon by herself.
“Wait, you are Youmu, right?”
She looks away, and then smiles at you again.
“I guess I am Youmu, but we have our own minds. It’s kind of odd, but I’m not really complaining.”
You and Myon enter the door to find a land inverted from the other, all the colors changed. The clouds are black, and the skies are yellow. They seem to stretch into eternity.
“What’s this?”
“This is my mind. I thought we could play here today.”
She smiles and wraps her arms around you, and you hold her up.
“Hey.”
“Yeah?”
“Can I have a piggy back ride?”
She must get really lonely, unable to talk to others. You nod, and then hold her legs as she clings to your back. The two of you fly around for some time, talking about the day and what Myon hopes to be able to do some day. She seems to have really taken a liking to you, since no one else other than Youmu treats her as an individual. The world begins to fade, and Myon does too.
“It looks like we’re going to have to spend time together another night. I’ll be looking forward to it, Futako!”
The world plunges into darkness, as you begin to enter another dream.
>> No. 2728
File 121142739168.jpg - (38.31KB , 640x480 , 12090066307.jpg ) [iqdb]
2728
Wall Part 2.
------------------

You awaken in front of a gate, which surrounds a large mansion. The last thing you remember was planning to break in and mess with the maid, which you decide is a fun plan. You fly over the wall, feeling the horn that has sprouted out of your head. You fly over to the mansion, and enter through one of the many windows. You fly through it, knocking over a fairy maid or two, while making your way to the lead vampire’s room. A man stops you, his whip gripping around your ankle.
“What the hell are you?”
You turn to see the man, with a coat on, the whip held tight in his grip. You read his memories to find that he is a close friend, if not a lover, of the mistress of the mansion.
“My name is Futako, the amanojaku. Pleased to meet you.”
You break from the whip’s hold and fly at him, hitting him in the face with one of your feet.
“Augh, it hurts…”
You beam with joy. Did this pathetic man honestly think he could kill you, a master of land and sky? You take off down the hall, still heading for that one vampire’s room. Before you even notice it, a group of knives fly at you. There she is, the one you came to mess with.
“I don’t remember the mistress asking for a weakling demon to come visit her. Why are you here?”
“A better question: Why are you wearing pads?”
The maid shakes with anger, and another flurry of knives flies at you, nearly hitting you in the face.
“They are NOT pads!”
The knives begin to appear everywhere, but you evade them with ease. You read this maids mind, knowing what she plans to do before she even does it. What a foolish servant!
“What? Is that it? I expected more from the Perfect Eccentric Maid.”
“That’s Perfect Elegant Maid!”
More of the knives fly at you, but you simply dodge them, only making this poor servant even angrier. What a pitiful woman.

Suddenly, a whip hits your back. You fall, and the man from before jumps over your body.
“It’s a shame; you could have made a good friend for Koakuma.”
He brings the whip down, and you return to the void, floating in the darkness of your mind.
>> No. 2729
File 121142813128.png - (443.70KB , 560x595 , 1208895157103.png ) [iqdb]
2729
You drift through the darkness, and eventually land in front of that same man and woman. They look at you with empty expressions, both of them crossing their arms.
“So.” The man speaks up. “You’ve been ignoring us.”
“Yes, I have. I don’t plan on killing my friends.”
He stomps his foot and the blackness becomes a dungeon-like chamber, where one room has become flooded.
“Do you want to end up like all the other unfortunate souls? Those who lived lives in this empty place, only to be met with despair?”
He stomps his foot again, and the scenery changes to a stand for food, where two girls are eating, and another one seems to be serving them their food.
“If you respect your family’s blood, you’ll get me back from the one who has me. I won’t be disgraced by being used by an outsider. Even if I’m new to the process of eliminating youkai, I won’t lose like this.”
He stomps again, and you find yourself in a sunflower field.
“Do you understand? To survive, to be happy, you have to use us as we were meant to be used. You must use the hidden power in the blood you carry, and destroy all those monsters that will prevent your happiness. If you won’t then I will while I’m in the hand of the ‘Adahn’ girl.”

[ ] Agree with him, slaying youkai is in your blood.
[ ] Deny his demands.
[ ] “Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”
>> No. 2730
>>2729

[ ] “Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”
>> No. 2731
[ ] “Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”
>> No. 2732
[X] Deny his demands.

As if Adahn would give in to that, anyway. It'll be pretty hard to convince her to do anything that might jeopardize her beloved Moemiji.
>> No. 2733
[z] “Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”

Don't want Adahn to get fucked over because of us.
>> No. 2734
[ ] “Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”
>> No. 2735
[z] “Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”
>> No. 2736
“Only a fool would be so headstrong. Either way, what might I call you and your lady friend?”
He grunts and turns his head.
“We… Don’t really have names.”
The woman speaks up, walking away from the man.
“Why not refer to ourselves by which weapon we represent? I think it’s a good idea, right, Claymore?”
“…I guess.”
He turns back to you.
“Anyway, I’m sorry. I went a little over the top there. I can’t even control a person, anyway. Plus, that girl seems to really like that one youkai.”
He kicks his shoe against the floor.
“Well, dammit. I was hoping you’d actually come to our side, Dagger. I mean, since you’re the only blood relative with one of the weapons…”
“That isn’t true.” The woman, “Katana”, you guess, is now speaking. “One of us is currently being held by a blood relative. Though I’m afraid she wouldn’t part with one of us too soon.”
The man turns back to you.
“Either way, I hope you reconsider. After all, if this ‘Gensokyo’ is a place for descendants of heroes to fight youkai, I’d say you’re more than fit for the job.”
He gives you a shit-eating grin and a thumbs up before you fade back into darkness, going to sleep through the rest of the night in peace.

END OF DAY.
>> No. 2737
>>2736

Huh, I guess there's more to those than meets the eye.
>> No. 2738
Where is the Nanaya nightmare?
>> No. 2739
>>2738

Well, it would be really exciting to have a half-youkai fight a half-youaki, each of which are extremely powerful with knives/daggers. So, when the next dream sequence comes, I might put that up as a possible dream.
>> No. 2740
>>2739

You done for now or writing stuff?
>> No. 2741
I like the cameos/crossovers to the various other THProject storylines. gj
>> No. 2743
>>If you won’t then I will while I’m in the hand of the ‘Adahn’ girl.
Silly Claymore, why would western weapon kill eastern monsters? No, you kill something different.
>> No. 2744
File 121146822779.jpg - (64.72KB , 400x800 , mgs-solid-snake.jpg ) [iqdb]
2744
>>2743

Like... a dragon?
>> No. 2745
Guess what?
I'm back, but I'm not writing!
>> No. 2746
>>2745

Same as usual then. Lazy son of a bitch. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 2747
I guess I'll get to writing now. Day whatever is coming up.
>> No. 2748
File 121148458183.jpg - (24.37KB , 346x554 , 1207582385019.jpg ) [iqdb]
2748
DAY 6.

You wake up to the same scene you went to sleep with. It isn’t bright at all in the room, so you guess morning is still a ways off. You look around the room, wondering what you should do next. Myon is still on your stomach, Youmu on one arm, and Rumia on the other.

[ ] Gently nudge Rumia and Youmu off, and then go around the grounds with Myon.
[ ] Try to get up without waking any of them, and then go to the kitchen.
[ ] Wake Rumia up and go to the kitchen.
>> No. 2749
[x] Gently nudge Rumia and Youmu off, and then go around the grounds with Myon.

Myon is love.
>> No. 2750
[X] Wake Rumia up and go to the kitchen.

Rumia is love.
>> No. 2751
[ ] Gently nudge Rumia and Youmu off, and then go around the grounds with Myon.

Myon~
>> No. 2752
>>2748
[ ] Wake Rumia up and go to the kitchen.

Moe Darkness needs loev, where's cirno by the way?
>> No. 2753
[z] Gently nudge Rumia and Youmu off, and then go around the grounds with Myon.

Lonely ghost needs friends.
>> No. 2754
[ ] Gently nudge Rumia and Youmu off, and then go around the grounds with Myon.

Much as I like Rumia and Youmu, Myon is too cute.
>> No. 2755
>>2748

Question:Does Futako actually know that she's a halfbreed?
>> No. 2756
>>2755

To some extent, yes.

Also, you guys should either spend more time with Rumia soon, or kill her first.
>> No. 2757
[X] Wake Rumia up and go to the kitchen.

Too late, but I still love Rumia, and haave no desire to hurt her again.
>> No. 2758
File 121148657479.jpg - (249.86KB , 649x902 , Myon4.jpg ) [iqdb]
2758
You gently nudge Rumia and Youmu off, and slowly get up, with Myon still on your chest. She falls into your arms, and looks up at you.
“Hey.” You whisper. “Good morning.”
She still seems confused, so you smile as you explain things.
“I woke up early, and I thought we could go have fun while Youmu and Rumia get some sleep.”
She jumps out of your arms, and looks back at you. Her face is red with embarrassment, and she grabs your hand, trying to take you out of the room.

[ ] Follow her out of the room.
[ ] Pull the covers back up over Rumia and Youmu.
[ ] Go look for Cirno; she might be fun to have around at this time.
>> No. 2759
[ ] Pull the covers back up over Rumia and Youmu, and then follow Myon out of the room.
>> No. 2760
[x] Pull the covers back up over Rumia and Youmu.
>> No. 2761
[X] Pull the covers back up over Rumia and Youmu.

SO CUTE.
>> No. 2762
[ ] Follow her out of the room.
[ ] Pull the covers back up over Rumia and Youmu.
>> No. 2763
You pull your hand away, and put the covers back up on Youmu and Rumia. You can hear one of them make a small noise, but Myon begins to tug on your shirt.
“Nnn… Nn…”
Her little moans don’t let you know what she’s trying to say, but you get an idea. If you are at least partially an amanojaku, you should be able to read her thoughts, right?

[ ] Try to read her thoughts.
[ ] Follow her.
[ ] Look for Cirno.
>> No. 2764
[ ] Try to read her thoughts.
[ ] Follow her.
>> No. 2765
[X] Try to read her thoughts.

WITH THE POWER OF MY MIND.
>> No. 2766
[ ] Try to read her thoughts.
>> No. 2767
[x] Try to read her thoughts.

Oh ho why not bad end ourselves?
>> No. 2768
She keeps tugging on your shirt, but you get an idea. You focus on her, trying your best to understand what goes through the ghost’s head.
“…nt…o…ay…”
What? None of that makes sense. You keep listening, and begin to understand what she’s saying.
“I want to play!”
She keeps tugging on your shirt, until you nod and follow her. Did you really just read someone’s mind? But, wait… Myon is her own person, right? She and Youmu just share their senses. You smile and ruffle Myon’s hair, and she leads you to a big space outside the grounds. Stairs lead down, and clouds spread out in all directions.
“I wanted to show you a few friends of mine. You’ll come with me, right?” She lets out a little laugh, her hair blowing in the breeze of the early morning.

[ ] “Sure, I’ll go see your friends.”
[ ] “Who are they?”
[ ] “No, let’s stay here for now.”
>> No. 2769
[x] “Sure, I’ll go see your friends.”
>> No. 2770
[ ] “Sure, I’ll go see your friends.”

OH GOD. HNNNNNGH.

Also we should probably see Rumia soon if ⑨'s warning us like this.
>> No. 2771
[ ] “Sure, I’ll go see your friends.”
>> No. 2772
File 121148953933.jpg - (139.75KB , 413x443 , 120958634795.jpg ) [iqdb]
2772
Myon tightens her grip on your hand, and begins to run down the stairs. You follow for a while, and it seems like there will be no end in sight. Before you know it, you’re standing in a large field, with a river on one side, which has a dock and a small house next to it.
“Come on! Come on!”
You follow Myon, and she leads you to the shack. She sticks her head through the door, and lets out a squeak or two. The two of you back away, and a red haired woman with large breasts walks out.
“Hey there, Myon, I’m glad to- Oh! Who’s your friend?”

[ ] “I’m Futako.”
[ ] Let Myon introduce you.
>> No. 2774
[X] “I’m Futako.”

Can she... can she understand Myon?
>> No. 2775
[x] “I’m Futako.”
>> No. 2776
[X] “I’m Futako.”
>> No. 2777
[x] "I am Spartacus."
>> No. 2778
File 121149416185.jpg - (199.40KB , 700x884 , 120952278290.jpg ) [iqdb]
2778
“I’m Futako.”
The woman nods, and grabs you around the shoulder.
“I’m Komachi. I’m surprised, though. People normally can’t tell that Myon can think for herself, but here you are, friends with the girl.”
She ruffles Myon’s hair, and Myon grabs Komachi, bringing her in for a hug. The happiness, however, is interrupted by a stick hitting Komachi’s head.
“KYAN!”
“Koma-chan! I told you that you should be working, not lying around, and hugging ghosts!”
Wait, Koma-chan? Whoever hit her must be very powerful, or a superior, or something…
Komachi gets back up, and brushes herself off.
“Come on, Siki! I was just meeting her new friend. It’s not that big a dea-”
“NO. Get back to work, before I send you to hell!”
Komachi runs onto the dock, and jumps in a small boat. She gets the paddles ready, and then turns to you.
“Well, it looks like she left already… Hey! Maybe you and Myon could come with me? I only have to get one soul right now, so it won’t be that long.”

[ ] “Sure, we’ll go with you.”
[ ] “No, we should be getting back to Hakugyokurou.”
[ ] “No thanks, we’re going to go look around somewhere else.”
>> No. 2779
[X] “Sure, we’ll go with you.”
It pains me to leave Rumia behind, but change of scenery is good.
>> No. 2780
[ ] “No, we should be getting back to Hakugyokurou. It was nice to meet you though!"
>> No. 2781
[X] “No, we should be getting back to Hakugyokurou.”

I want to be with the little Rumia.
>> No. 2782
[ ] “Sure, we’ll go with you.”
>> No. 2783
[x] “No, we should be getting back to Hakugyokurou. It was nice to meet you though!"
>> No. 2784
[x] “Sure, we’ll go with you.”

This won't end well.
>> No. 2785
[X] “No, we should be getting back to Hakugyokurou.”
>> No. 2786
[x] “Sure, we’ll go with you.”
This'll be fun.
>> No. 2787
[ ] “Sure, we’ll go with you.”
>> No. 2788
Next vote wins.
>> No. 2790
>>2788

Never mind. Going with her won.
>> No. 2791
Also, should I make a new thread?
>> No. 2792
>>2791

Yes
>> No. 2845
>>2729
FUCK YES, I WAS RIGHT
THEY'RE THE SWORDS
DAMN
SO AWESOME