[Return]
Archived Thread
File 126516080692.jpg - (783.30KB , 1000x1177 , 41285dbf65cd423c60d846d7b7a9e996.jpg ) [iqdb]
914 No. 914
Tornado.

[ ] Run.
[ ] Hide.
[ ] Stay.
>> No. 915
[x] Stay.
>> No. 916
[x] Stay.
>> No. 917
[X] Run into it.
>> No. 918
[x] Forehead Crusher
>> No. 919
[x] Jump into the lake
>> No. 923
[X]Use the Spin Jump!

Oh wait...
>> No. 924
[x] Stay.
>> No. 926
[X] Warp Whistle
[X] Wind Baton
or
[X] Kiss ass goodbye
>> No. 927
[O] Stay.

--

Tossed about.

[ ] Float.
[ ] Panic.
[ ] Nothing.
>> No. 928
[x] Float
>> No. 929
[!] Panic.
>> No. 931
First response: [O] Float.

---

Ouch! A table!

[ ] Land.
[ ] Roll.
[ ] Fall.
>> No. 935
[x] 17 pieces
>> No. 936
[X]Roll
>> No. 937
[x] DO A BARREL ROLL
>> No. 938
First response: [O] Roll.

----

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______
>> No. 939
[x] Black
>> No. 941
[X]Mauve
>> No. 943
[x] Celeste
>> No. 947
[x] Pink
>> No. 948
[X]Genuflect
If not, [X]Green
>> No. 949
[x] Black
>> No. 951
File 12653185683.jpg- (146.61KB , 500x750 , black.jpg ) [iqdb]
951
Majority vote: [O] Black.

1: Foolish (to stand against fate)
2: Ideal (to imagine the impossible)
3: Careful (to keep yourself together)

Black is the color of...

----o

Night. Bamboo plants every direction.

[ ] Head forward.
[ ] Examine proximity.
[ ] Crescent moon.
>> No. 954
[x] Crescent moon.
sounds romantic
>> No. 956
>>954
[x] Crescent moon.
>> No. 958
Majority vote: [O] Crescent moon.

----o-

Lovely...

Huh? Threat from long-haired bunny.

[ ] Friendly greeting.
[ ] Evasive maneuver.
[ ] Run away.
>> No. 963
[x] Friendly greeting.
Bunnies love greetings. If that does not help, befriend her.
>> No. 965
[x] Evasive maneuver.

Oh shit
>> No. 971
First response: [O] Friendly greeting.

----o--

"Hello! What's your name?"

"...Reisen." She answers.

[ ] Shake hands.
[ ] Passionate hug.
[ ] Awkward silence.
>> No. 973
[X] Awkward silence.
>> No. 974
[X] Passionate hug.

This is how REAL MEN greet each other.
>> No. 976
[x] Passionate hug.

It's me, MiG anon.
>> No. 977
[x] Rape.
>> No. 979
[x] Shake hands.
>> No. 980
[x] Passionate hug.
>> No. 981
Majority vote: [O] Passionate hug.

----o---

She blushes, then sits down.

"Are you okay?"

[ ] Of course.
[ ] Not really.
[ ] Can't tell.
>> No. 982
[x] Of course
>> No. 984
[x] Don't know. Why, do I not look okay?
>> No. 988
File 126543597429.png- (213.39KB , 700x830 , LIKEWISE.png ) [iqdb]
988
>>984
Not really.
>> No. 990
[ ] Of course.

Reisen is here. How can we not be okay?
>> No. 991
Majority vote: [O] Of course.

----o----

You lay on her lap...

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 992
[X] Gray
>> No. 993
[x] Grey
>> No. 994
[X] Puce
>> No. 995
[x] Lavender
>> No. 996
[x] Pink
>> No. 999
[X]Sky blue
>> No. 1002
[x] White
>> No. 1009
[x] They're striped!

Falling asleep in her lap, what else would you expect?
>> No. 1038
File 126553552195.jpg- (87.24KB , 500x500 , grey.jpg ) [iqdb]
1038
Majority vote: [O] Grey/Gray

1: Reisen (moon rabbit, adamant in combat yet polite to friends)
2: A good heart (to favor a conversation over excessive action)
3: Honest (even if the whole truth seems a bit whacky)

Seeing the truth, your kindness prevails, but grey will reveal...

----o----o

Ominous clouds above. A stretch of rocky terrain challenges you.

...Thunder?

[ ] Means nothing. Higher!
[ ] A plateau? Strange...
[ ] Why bother? Descend.
>> No. 1039
[x] Saturday Night Fever!
>> No. 1041
[X] Means nothing. Higher!
>> No. 1049
[X] A plateau? Strange...
>> No. 1050
File 126557209872.jpg- (148.77KB , 272x416 , Space Invaders Extreme.jpg ) [iqdb]
1050
[X] Saturday Night Fever!

FEVER TIME
>> No. 1064
File 126557733825.jpg- (15.66KB , 260x194 , a_med_SinglePuyoPopFever.jpg ) [iqdb]
1064
[x] Saturday Night Fever!
>> No. 1073
[x] Saturday Night Fever!

I don't know if write-ins are ok but this is too awesome to pass up.
>> No. 1074
First response: [O] Means nothing. Higher!
Majority vote: [O] Saturday Night Fever!

----o----o-

You announce yourself to the heavens!

A scarf flies past you.

[ ] Just grab it!
[ ] Turn right round.
[ ] Greet the visitor.
>> No. 1075
[x] Turn right round.
>> No. 1076
[x] Greet the visitor.
>> No. 1078
[X] Turn right round.

Like a record, baby, right round.
>> No. 1079
[x] Greet the visitor.
>> No. 1080
[s] Turn right round.
>> No. 1081
[ ] Just grab it!
>> No. 1082
[x] Greet the visitor.
>> No. 1084
[X]Just grab the visitor and turn right round.

... Just kidding~

[X]Turn right round
>> No. 1085
Majority vote: [O] Turn right round.

----o----o--

The scarf retracts when you turn.

"Why are you...? It's dangerous here!"

[ ] "Do you care?"
[ ] "Just don't worry!"
[ ] "Want to dance?"
>> No. 1086
[X] "Care to dance?"

He said, with a rose held in his teeth.
>> No. 1087
[ ] "Want to dance?"
>> No. 1089
[X] "Care to dance?"
>> No. 1090
[x] Because YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND
>> No. 1102
[x] Because YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND
>> No. 1104
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo#t=2m19s
Link leads to spinning. Like a record. Baby.The original.

Majority vote: [O] "Care to dance?"

----o----o---

"I care more about your..."

The clouds started to clear.

"...safety?" She hesitates.

[ ] Take the initiative.
[ ] Let Iku start.
[ ] All together now!

This is truly an eupheism.
>> No. 1105
[!] All together now!
>> No. 1107
[x] Take the initiative.
>> No. 1122
[X] All together now!
>> No. 1224
Majority vote: [O] All together now!

----o----o----

You grab Iku's hand. She grabs yours.

"Don't ever forget."

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 1225
[x] White
>> No. 1227
[x] Vermilion
>> No. 1232
[x] Lavender
>> No. 1233
[x] Vermilion
>> No. 1234
[x] Vermillion

For sanity
>> No. 1235
[X] Chartreuse
>> No. 1236
[x] Taupe
>> No. 1237
[x] Razzmatazz
>> No. 1240
File 126671954072.png- (487.34KB , 800x500 , vermilion.png ) [iqdb]
1240
Majority vote: [O] Vermilion

1: Iku (envoy of the Dragon Palace, a lady who monitors the mood of the weather)
2: Eccentric (in normal circumstances, you are never worried because tomorrow will always be as interesting)
3: Unity (the ability to coordinate yourself with other souls, whether they be new or old)

You are a strange fellow indeed, a particular attraction towards people, however, vermilion appears as...

----o----o----o

A mansion sunset from the windows. Crimson as blood, its grand walls.

Footsteps approaching fast.

[ ] Get ready to move.
[ ] Run through the hallway.
[ ] Head towards the footsteps.
>> No. 1241
Oh man, I forgot to put the title and the delete password's not working.

Going to put this here for reference. Yes, I'm nitpicky.
>> No. 1245
[x] Head towards the footsteps.

Greetings!
>> No. 1246
[X] Head towards the footsteps.
>> No. 1247
[ø] Head towards the footsteps
>> No. 1249
[x] Head towards the footsteps.

Future steppin' games.
>> No. 1256
Majority vote: [O] Head towards the footsteps.

----o----o----o-

You encounter a maid! Not any ordinary maid.

"Aren't you the intruder?"

She readies her knives.

[ ] "You've got the wrong person!"
[ ] "She went over there!"
[ ] "I have no idea..."
>> No. 1258
[X] "She went over there!"
>> No. 1272
[ ] "I have no idea..."

Maybe?
>> No. 1273
[X] "She went over there!"
>> No. 1278
Majority vote: [O] "She went over there!"

----o----o----o-X

You point. She follows.

In the back of your mind, you snicker.

Now what?

[ ] Just walk around aimlessly.
[ ] Search for the entrance!
[ ] Investigate what's going on.
>> No. 1279
[x] Investigate what's going on.
>> No. 1283
[X] Search for the entrance!
>> No. 1295
[x] Investigate what's going on.
>> No. 1326
[X] Search for the entrance!
>> No. 1328
First response: [O] Investigate what's going on.

----o----o----o--

A mystery, isn't it?

Not anymore.

"Thanks for covering for me, ze."

A witch. Is she ordinary?

[ ] Yes. Return her thanks.
[ ] Maybe so. Nod happily.
[ ] No. Just run away.
>> No. 1329
[x] Yes. Return her thanks.
>> No. 1330
[X] Yes. Return her thanks.
>> No. 1331
[x] Maybe so. Nod happily.
>> No. 1333
Majority vote: [O] Yes. Return her thanks.

----o----o----o---

She sneered. "You're really too nice, you know?"

You look around, watching the candles magically lighting themselves.

[ ] "Why are you here?"
[ ] "What do you do?"
[ ] "Actually, who am I?"
>> No. 1334
[x] "Actually, who am I?"
>> No. 1340
[X] "Actually, who am I?"
>> No. 1341
[x] "Actually, who am I?"

This is the most interesting vote you could do here, people are more interested in themselves then the person in front of them if they don't know anything about themselves; because they'll of course be together with themselves longer then anyone else.
>> No. 1345
Majority vote: [O] "Actually, who am I?"

----o----o----o---X

The witch scoffs. "That's easy, you're a ERROR [ ] _________ (fill me in, your species in one word)"

...

What the hell are you trying to do? Break reality?!

Give yourself an identity. It will make this current trip out of all your previous ones worth your while.
>> No. 1347
>>1346
That's two words.

[X] Oni

NOTHING COULD GO WRONG.
>> No. 1348
[X] Fairy.

Never enough fairy.
>> No. 1352
[X] Lumberjack
>> No. 1353
[X]Scientist

Preferably a mad one that builds robots to take over the world, but that's not really in my hands.
>> No. 1355
>>1347
Youkai in itself is too vague.
>> No. 1356
>>1355
It just says that you're not human, that's all.

==

Because this is an Estranged Reality Point we're talking about, there is no chance of a vote winning by first response. During these events, only majority votes will continue the story.
>> No. 1357
[X] Oni

why the hell not?
>> No. 1358
File 126775211046.jpg- (145.73KB , 750x600 , DivisionByZero.jpg ) [iqdb]
1358
[x]Mathematician

And then we go on to prove that in Gensokyo:
P = NP for high-faith values of P.
>> No. 1359
Because I am a terrible person.

I will report to this story at Friday, March 05, at 3:00 PST. The majority vote at that precise time wins.
>> No. 1372
[X] Oni

Sure
>> No. 1373
[X] Noppera-bō

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noppera-b%C5%8D
>> No. 1376
I know, I'm late.

But I guess you are an Oni.

At least, that's what Marisa thinks.
>> No. 1378
Majority vote: [O] "Actually, who am I?"

----o----o----o---

The witch scoffs. "That's easy, you're an [oni]."

Suddenly, the head maid returns.

"I've got you now, Marisa!"

[ ] Try to persuade her.
[ ] Stand beside the witch.
[ ] I'm not staying here.
[ ] Be quick, stop her!
>> No. 1382
[x] Be quick, stop her!

Just this once.
>> No. 1386
[ø] Be quick, stop her!
now, is "her" the witch or the maid, I wonder.
>> No. 1387
>>1386
In accordance to grammar, it would refer to the maid because she is the last noun mentioned in context and that the witch is mentioned in name in the only option concerning her.
>> No. 1388
Majority vote: [O] Be quick, stop her!

----o----o----o----

The lady readied her watch.

"Time st-" Slam!

The witch is amazed. "Wow, nice job!"

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.

Magically imbued ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 1389
[X]Blue

The color of overkill.
>> No. 1391
[X]Blue
>> No. 1393
I can't update today. However, I've gotten you this!

Helioflora Cafe wiki, stores all story posts
>>/words/114
(Unfortunately, all the posts are in .txt format. I'll fix that soon. In a month.)
>> No. 1421
[x] Lavender
>> No. 1435
File 126838287218.jpg- (270.71KB , 1000x689 , blue.jpg ) [iqdb]
1435
Majority vote: [O] Blue

1: Marisa (an ordinary witch that enjoys shooting things with lasers and having fun, a nuisance to many people except you)
2: Politeness (it is a great quality to have, because it brings to you lovable friends to help you through life)
3: ERROR: You are now an oni in nature.

As much as an interesting person you are, you are just much too nice for the world, as blue creates...

----o----o----o----o

The sound of a waterfall, crashing into the river. The stream makes a quiet rhythm.

Those cattails look very suspicious...

[ ] Look through those suspicious catttails.
[ ] Walk downstream, see what's up.
[ ] Let's jump in the river!
[ ] Stroll in the strange woods.
>> No. 1438
[x] Look through those suspicious catttails.
>> No. 1440
[x] Look through those suspicious cattttails.
>> No. 1443
[x] Look through those suspicious cattttails.

K-K-K-Kappa
>> No. 1444
[x] Look through those suspicious cattttails
>> No. 1514
I am really sorry about this, but real life decided "Let's have fun!".

I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible.
>> No. 1671
I am up to my word.

I should be able to update without interruption on June 23rd.

I hope I can hold up on that too.
>> No. 1687
Indefinite hiatus until further notice.
>> No. 1699
File 127935948843.jpg- (118.05KB , 480x600 , 1104427.jpg ) [iqdb]
1699
I will update on Sunday if I am early, but if not, then it is going to be Monday. Thank you.
>> No. 2063
Four posts not involving an update? You suck, Choja.

Majority vote: [O] Look through those suspicious cattails.

----o----o----o----o-

You take a peek.

A naked blue-haired girl hums while bathing herself in the water. Her clothes are lying nearby.

[ ] Give her a nice hug.
[ ] Greet her while being nonchalant.
[ ] Stay hidden, steal her clothes.
[ ] Surprise her with a kiss.
>> No. 2064
[X] Greet her while being Nonchalant.
>> No. 2130
[x] Surprise her with a kiss.
>> No. 2131
[x]Surprise her with rape~.
>> No. 2191
[x] Surprise her with a kiss.

Voting in a dead story, yes sirre.
>> No. 2488
Majority vote: [O] Surprise her with a kiss.

----o----o----o----o--

The girl blushes and screams, "What are you doing!?" as she swiftly covers her breasts with one arm and pushes you away.

[ ] Apologize for being very rude.
[ ] Lie about seeing her here.
[ ] Tell her you love her.
>> No. 2489
[x] Tell her you love her.
>> No. 2491
[ ] Tell her you love her.

it LIVES!
>> No. 2493
[X] Tell her you love her.
BLUEEE
>> No. 2578
[x] Tell her you love her.

Our love knows no bounds.
>> No. 2709
In response to the confession votes here's something i have to say.
if i recall looking directly into a kappas eyes mesmorises them forcing them to copy your actions.
[x] make eye contact
[x] bow
nitor will do the same and her water in her head bowl will fall out leaving her at our mercy.
[x]If you wish to live, marry me.
[x] feed her a cucumber.
>> No. 2710
[x] Tell her you love her.
Voting just to make this post worth something besides calling someone names. Besides, we all know Choja isn't going to update this.

>>2709
This is retarded for many reasons, and you should feel like an idiotic for posting it. Do everyone a favor and keep your fantastic logic to yourself.
>> No. 3007
[x] Tell her you love her.

...but do we?
>> No. 3023
>>2710
[x] Tell her you love her.
Don't ruin my hopes and dreams ;_;
>> No. 3251
I woke up, bad things happened. That's what.
currently looking for a job now, in such a tight spot

======

Majority vote: [O] Tell her you love her.

----o----o----o----o---

"All of a sudden!?" She exclaims.

A black winged girl swoops down. "What do we have here?"

The girl blushes. "Just ask him!"

[ ] "Your face says it all!"
[ ] "...Might have made a mistake."
[ ] "Are you friends with her?"
>> No. 3252
[x] "Are you friends with her?"

>Black winged girl
In a surprise twist, it's Kurumi. Definitely.
>> No. 3262
[x] "Your face says it all!"

Good Luck!
>> No. 3290
[X] "Your face says it all!"
>> No. 3367
[x] "Your face says it all!"

This updated? What? I suppose not updating really helps push other things along! I'll have to remember that...
>> No. 3413
[x] "Your face says it all!"
>> No. 3415
I read this expecting an introduction to a full-fledged CYOA but it's a good story all by itself.
>> No. 3545
[X] "Are you friends with her?"
>> No. 4045
[x] "Your face says it all!"
>> No. 6239
from instinct from instinct from instinct it needs to be from instinct i hope you remembered that from your horrible god damn eight month "hiatus" choja

======

Majority vote: [O] "Your face says it all!"

----o----o----o----o----

"He proposed to you!?" Aya exclaims.

Your face, slapped swiftly by naked Nitori. It knocks you out just as fast.

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.
Magically imbued ...Your color? Blue.
Gradually growing. ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 6240
[x] Silver.
>> No. 6244
[X] Red
>> No. 6251
[x] Mauve
>> No. 6338
File 132810291283.jpg- (367.78KB , 638x850 , mauve.jpg ) [iqdb]
6338
First legitimate response: [O] Mauve.
I apologize... Silver is Grey, Red is Vermilion.

1: Curiousity (although it may have killed the cat in a saying, it is the purpose of many to learn more about their vast unknown world)
2: ERROR: Data unknown.
3: Boldness (many cower in fear of what their heart desires, but you stand up steadfast and unwavering, even if it is brave or just stupid)

In a world where your attributes suggest that you are acting human, you are apparently not. With your courage to find the truth, mauve unfolds...

----o----o----o----o----o

Stained glass. The building is aglow with light.

Behind you, a closed door. In front of you, an open door. To the left, a staircase.

[ ] Enter the open door and wait.
[ ] Take a stroll down the staircase.
[ ] Walk outside through the closed door.
[ ] Did someone come to visit me?
>> No. 6339
[X] Take a stroll down the staircase.
>> No. 6342
[x] Did someone come to visit me?
>> No. 6343
[x] GENUFLECT
>> No. 6354
File 13281883512.jpg- (12.49KB , 320x270 , silver.jpg ) [iqdb]
6354
Silver is silver. It is the color of Eirin and, to an extent, Keine .

A satori is fine too.

[X] Take a stroll down the staircase.
>> No. 6367
Majority vote: [O] Take a stroll down the staircase.

----o----o----o----o----o-

The source of the light. Humid, yet you can endure it.

A large black-winged girl stood in the middle, strangely unfazed by the hazardous environment.

[ ] Greet the girl loudly and wave.
[ ] Stand by quietly and observe carefully.
[ ] Advance towards the girl very quickly.
[ ] Give the ground a good stomp.
>> No. 6383
[ ] Give the ground a good stomp.

Oni option.
>> No. 6412
[x] Greet the girl loudly and wave.
>> No. 6807
[X] Greet the girl loudly and wave.
whats the worst that can happen
>> No. 10298
Calling it for [X] Greet the girl loudly and wave.

I can't believe this story is dictated as "sporadic".
>> No. 10299
>>6807
>whats the worst that can happen
I die for four months.

======


Majority vote: [O] Greet the girl loudly and wave.

----o----o----o----o----o--

The girl turns around and waves back, her right arm is something unknown.

She walks towards you. Intense heat suddenly slams your body.

Is she the source?

[ ] Yell at her to stay away.
[ ] Slowly move backwards while being polite.
[ ] Run away without hesitating at all.
[ ] Risk the worst, hug her firmly.
>> No. 10301
[x] Slowly move backwards while being polite.
>> No. 10327
First response: [O] Slowly move backwards while being polite.

----o----o----o----o----o---

No response while she comes closer and closer. She does not understand anything you say!

There's no stopping her as the sweltering heat gets to your head.

[ ] Sprint the edge of the area.
[ ] Grit your teeth, endure the burn.
[ ] Open up your arms and smile.
[ ] Send her flying with a punch.
>> No. 10328
[X] Open up your arms and smile.
>> No. 10332
[x] Sprint the edge of the area.
>> No. 10336
[x] Send her flying with a punch.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
>> No. 10411
[x] Open up your arms and smile.

EVEN IF IT KILLS US, MAXIMUM FRIENDSHIP.
>> No. 10612
Majority vote: [O] Open up your arms and smile.

----o----o----o----o----o----

She wraps her arms around you.

Your blood boils and your vision turns a blinding white as you become a star, united with the sky.

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.
Magically imbued ...Your color? Blue.
Gradually growing. ...Your color? Mauve.
Repeatedly revising... Your color?


[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 10614
[x] Emerald.
>> No. 10615
[x] Green
>> No. 10617
[X]White
>> No. 10659
Minor afterthought:

After a year of aging, you do forget how to write this story. Seriously.

Changing:
>>6338
>1: Curiousity (although it may have killed the cat in a saying, it is the purpose of many to learn more about their vast unknown world)
to
1: Nitori (a kappa girl who is interested with technology, she dabbles in items that magic cannot touch and therefore marches forward in complexity and efficiency)
>> No. 10667
File 133831498413.png- (700.44KB , 820x595 , emerald.png ) [iqdb]
10667
Majority vote: [O] Emerald/Green (will be proceeding with Emerald)

1: Utsuho (a crow youkai girl with the mysterious power of the Yatagarasu inside her, she was not very smart in the beginning anyways and handles her new-found ability recklessly)
2: Hospitality (you are indeed a very welcoming person, someone that is willing to greet strange new people they meet with the kindness of their heart no matter who they are)
3: Ignorance (you are not able to understand the warning signs of an unstable person, although you are willing to forgive their mistakes if they have tripped up in the past)

You are an interesting person. You enjoy interacting with others, yet you cannot comprehend hazards. Are you still human? Your eyes blink as the color emerald turns your world into...

----o----o----o----o----o----o

A lush forest. The leaves rustle as a black-white blur passes by in the sky.

You notice a line of dolls chanting as they march.

Where do you go?

[ ] I should follow that white-black blur.
[ ] The dolls probably lead to something amazing.
[ ] Search for the road outside the forest.
[ ] Give a holler, someone will wonder why.
>> No. 10668
[x] The dolls probably lead to something amazing.
>> No. 10671
[x] The dolls probably lead to something amazing.
Time to march with the dolls. Hey, ho!
>> No. 10672
>Give a holler, someone will wonder why

Kyouko?
>> No. 10737
Majority vote: [O] The dolls probably lead to something amazing.

----o----o----o----o----o----o-

They march to the house of a lady with short blonde hair. She opens the door as the dolls walk in and then it shuts.

Let's have a talk with her.

[ ] Knock on the door and wait patiently.
[ ] Shout and hope she decides to answer.
[ ] Look in the window, observe her actions.
[ ] Run into the door, see what happens.
>> No. 10741
[x] Look in the window, observe her actions.
>> No. 10746
[x] Knock on the door and wait patiently.
>> No. 10840
First response: [O] Look in the window, observe her actions.

----o----o----o----o----o----o--

You see two women, the blonde from before and the other, her flowing long purple hair over the chair she sits on.

They converse over steamy tea and small quaintly made pastries.

[ ] Put your ear to the window. Listen.
[ ] Tap the glass and wave your hand.
[ ] Continue to observe quietly, keep yourself discreet.
[ ] Break through the window, make a scene.
>> No. 10841
[x] Tap the glass and wave your hand.
Hi
>> No. 10848
[x] Tap the glass and wave your hand.

They are but fish in the grand aquarium that is life.
>> No. 10915
Majority vote: [O] Tap the glass and wave your hand.

----o----o----o----o----o----o---

"Alice, who's that?" The purple haired lady points you out.

Alice walks over, unlocks the window and swings it open to find you standing there vacantly.

"What do you want?" She angrily inquires.

[ ] I wanted to join your tea party.
[ ] Nothing, just watching both of you chat.
[ ] That's a good question, do you know?

Don't disappoint me now.
>> No. 10916
[x] Immortality.
>> No. 10917
[x] I wanted to join your tea party.
Going along with Alice and the Rabbit, all the way 'till Wonderland.
>> No. 10920
testing
>> No. 10930
[x] I wanted to join your tea party.
>> No. 11003
Majority vote: [O] I wanted to join your tea party.

----o----o----o----o----o----o---?

"Why didn't you come through the front door? Like a normal person!?"

"Because, uhhhh," You drone on.

She closes her hand into a fist flying swiftly into your face.

Unfortuna-


...

Wait.

You awaken in an empty black void. Don't you usually choose a color when you go unconscious? You may have made a grave mistake on your choice which caused this to happen. You could probably be stuck here forever! It's worse than immortality, that's for sure.

You then hear a voice.

Don't screw up this time.

...or did you? You feel time reversing itself, flowing against your body as an ethereal stream...
>> No. 11004
Time has reversed.

Majority vote: [O] Tap the glass and wave your hand.

----o----o----o----o----o----o---

"Alice, who's that?" The purple haired lady points you out.

Alice walks over, unlocks the window and swings it open to find you standing there vacantly.

"What do you want?" She angrily inquires.

[ ] I wanted to join your tea party.
[ ] Nothing, just watching both of you chat.
[ ] That's a good question, do you know?

Don't disappoint me now.
>> No. 11005
[X] That's a good question, do you know?
>> No. 11008
I knew this would happen.

[x] Immortality.

You knew I would do it again.
>> No. 11014
[X] That's a good question, do you know?
>> No. 11067
Majority vote: [O] That's a good question, do you know?

----o----o----o----o----o----o---X

Confused by your inquiry, Alice stares into your eyes. "That's easy, you want ERROR [ ] _________ (fill me in, your desire in five words)"

...

Again with this? I hope you don't do this next time.

What's your dream? You know all about them, but barely anything about yourself. You should let yourself determine your fate, correct?
>> No. 11079
[x] Immortality.
>> No. 11081
>>11067
[x] Enlightenment
>> No. 11084
[x] All the knowledge.
>> No. 11086
[x] Enlightenment
>> No. 11211
Time feels slightly distorted.

Majority vote: [O] That's a good question, do you know?

----o----o----o----o----o----o---

Confused by your inquiry, Alice stares into your eyes. "That's easy, you want [enlightenment]. It has that sparkle!"

"Who's the person outside?"

"This person?" She drags you through the window. You fall flat.

[ ] Just nod and smile. Nothing suspicious, okay?
[ ] Get out of there! It's too creepy!
[ ] Give her a hug, laugh it off.
[ ] Explain your trial of learning social conduct.
>> No. 11240
[x] Explain your trial of learning social conduct.

The first step to enlightenment is overcoming our crippling addiction to hugs.
>> No. 11354
First response: [O] Explain your trial of learning social conduct.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----

"Explains why you weren't at the front door, just wanted to be polite." She smirks. "Patchouli, fetch another tea cup please."

You sip the tea and your mind drifts away...

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.
Magically imbued ...Your color? Blue.
Gradually growing ...Your color? Mauve.
Repeatedly revising ...Your color? Emerald.
Terrifically transforming ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 11355
[ ] One word, my color is: chartreuse.
>> No. 11357
>>11355
That is too similar to emerald.

[x] One word, my color is: Saffron.
>> No. 11398
[x] Yellow
>> No. 11490
[X] Orange
>> No. 11491
[x] Hot Pink
>> No. 12025
updates?
>> No. 15046
File 134709185790.jpg- (319.79KB , 1500x2250 , saffronsummer.jpg ) [iqdb]
15046
Majority vote: [O] Saffron/Yellow

1: Alice (master of a million dolls, novice at controlling her feelings, a lady with a strong front but a soft heart, socializes with others not for their feelings but for their input on her data)

2: Methodical (to understand phenomena not through assumption but by observation, whether that phenomena is a natural occurance with a complex definition or just understanding the interactions between two interesting beings of very different separate backgrounds)

3: ERROR: Data unknown.

You are starting to grow up, huh? You never cease to impress me. I wonder how you will turn out. The fantastic brew you partake in sends your mind to the spirited saffron hue of...

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o

A circle of petals around a dark center. A sunflower, one of many that covers the field you wake up in.

It feels like home, yet you know that it's not.

The clear blue sky stares.

[ ] Find a clearing from the sunflower field.
[ ] Follow the giggling, bound to be someone.
[ ] Run really fast in a single direction.
[ ] Sit down and examine the sunflower closely.
>> No. 15048
File 134709614331.jpg- (128.31KB , 346x500 , secrets.jpg ) [iqdb]
15048
[x] Sit down and examine the sunflower closely.
>> No. 15049
[x] Sit down and examine the sunflower closely.
>> No. 15051
[x] Find a clearing from the sunflower field.
>> No. 15055
Majority vote: [O] Sit down and examine the sunflower closely.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o-

You inspect its anatomy meticulously.

"You find something interesting? Oddball."

A lady with short brown hair and a leaf on her head surprises you as you jump back. She takes a swift quaff from her gourd and grins at you merrily.

[ ] Inquire about the current location and time.
[ ] Question the lady's identity. Who is she?
[ ] Ask for a refreshing drink. Hot weather.
>> No. 15056
[x] Ask for a refreshing drink. Hot weather.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the crayon box, but I'm guessing that the spoiler-ed options are ones that natural to the nature of the MC so far? (Polite Oni, looking for enlightenment)
>> No. 15066
>>15055
Is this the first appearance of Futatsuiwa in THP?

[x]Drink
>> No. 15361
Majority vote: [O] Ask for a refreshing drink. Hot weather.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o--

"True, that. Bottoms up!" The gourd's cooling liquid jumps into your gullet. You cough, dazed at this lady's eagerness.

"You didn't pass out, I like that." She adjusts her glasses. "I want to know, what's on your mind?"

[ ] I just wanted to relax. Really.
[ ] I... thought of my old home.
>> No. 15362
>>15066
There's no reward for that, don't push it.
>> No. 15365
[x] I just wanted to relax. Really.
>> No. 15417
[x] I just wanted to relax. Really.

Take it easy.
>> No. 15639
Majority vote: [O] I just wanted to relax. Really.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o---

"I get ya. The outside world's a bore." She lies back on the grass. "Control control control, that's all they care about."

Calmed down, you take another drink.

Her gaze catches you. "What's your stance on this issue?"

[ ] "Our choice is ours to make."
[ ] "There's exactly zero trust amongst others."
>> No. 15641
[x] "There's exactly zero trust amongst others."
>> No. 15642
First response: [O] "There's exactly zero trust amongst others."

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----

"You have to trust someone soon. Like me!" She glances behind herself. "See you later!"

The woman leaves the scene swiftly. It seemed strange until the thump of a parasol to your head made you understand.

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.
Magically imbued ...Your color? Blue.
Gradually growing ...Your color? Mauve.
Repeatedly revising ...Your color? Emerald.
Terrifically transforming ...Your color? Saffron.
Increasingly improving... Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 15643
[x] White.
>> No. 15644
[X] turquoise
>> No. 15670
[X]Octarine

But seriously:

[X] Turquoise
>> No. 15671
[x] Purple
The best goddamn colour.
>> No. 15678
File 135526492574.jpg- (807.93KB , 960x880 , turquoise.jpg ) [iqdb]
15678
Majority vote: [O] Turquoise

1: ERROR: Data unknown.

2: ERROR: Data unknown.

3: Power (this quality is a metaphorical medal that shows that you are one of the residents of the outside world, a normal person that wishes for a majority amount of control over your general domain, a sickening attribute indeed)

That is a bit more human than I thought was left in you. Do you still have the capacity to change, to become something positive to the world? One swift slip back into the world reveals your new self in...

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o

Between a lady's soft breasts.

Wait, what!?

You jump back to see her dark eyes and her blue hair tied into two hoops with a hairpin.

"Oh my, you've awakened." Her lips gradually lift into a smile. "How are you?"

[ ] "Where am I? How did I get here?"
[ ] Ignore her and walk out of the premises.
[ ] Express utter disgust. She just rubs me wrong.
[ ] Ask her about her opinions on achieving enlightenment.
>> No. 15679
[x] Ask her about her opinions on achieving enlightenment.
>> No. 15682
[x] Ask her about her opinions on achieving enlightenment.
>> No. 15687
[x] "Where am I? How did I get here?"

Because I'm honestly curious.
>> No. 15688
[x] Ask her about her opinions on achieving enlightenment.

I might be a bit slow, but are the spoilered options the one we have gained due to our choices and their influence in this character's behaviour?
>> No. 15928
Majority vote: [O] Ask her about her opinions on achieving enlightenment.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o-

"I don't exactly care about enligh- wait, where are you going?"

You wander around, seeking someone more knowledgeable.

This person's golden eyes stare into your own. "I can hear your soul speaking to me. Ask me with your mouth, your body."

[ ] Then you can tell me what I desire.
[ ] But what are you doing to achieve enlightenment?
[ ] You're absolutely lying. My body and soul are one.
>> No. 15938
[x] You're absolutely lying. My body and soul are one.
>> No. 15949
First response: [O] You're absolutely lying. My body and soul are one.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o--

"If you trust yourself that much," She unsheathes her sword. "you can stop this!"

You clap your hands to catch the blade, but you fail catastrophically. It lodges itself inside your head, yet it feels like nothing happened.

Silence fills the room.

[ ] "What's your problem, lady!? That was rude!"
[ ] "Sorry about that, I wasn't really focused."
>> No. 15950
[c] "What's your problem, lady!? That was rude!"
>> No. 15953
>>15949
>"If you trust yourself that much," She unsheathes her sword. "you can stop this!"

should be

>"If you trust yourself that much," she unsheathes her sword, "you can stop this!"

Nitpicking, I guess.

[X] "What's your problem, lady!? That was rude!"
>> No. 15954
[x] "Sorry about that, I wasn't really focused."

Our fault, really
>> No. 15959
Thread autosaged, but I'm going to keep posting here until either the thread falls off the first page or the end of Chapter 9, whichever comes first. Probably the former.
>> No. 15960
>>15959
I'd also like to point out that this thread is almost three years old.
>> No. 15963
>>15960
Don't remind me of that, now I feel damn old.
>> No. 15967
>>15953
You're correct on the grammar, I always have problems with that. Sorry.
>> No. 15968
Majority vote: [O] "What's your problem, lady!? That was rude!"

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o---

A woman with green hair floats in. "Crown Prince, what's this racket!?"

"Tojiko, this person said they were confident and I tested them!"

"With a sword stuck in their head." Tojiko gently removes it. "Sorry about that. Can you forgive my hasty spouse?"

[ ] "Of course. Can we talk this over tea?"
[ ] "Not really, I think I need some rest."
>> No. 15977
[x] "Of course. Can we talk this over tea?"
>> No. 15984
First response: [O] "Of course. Can we talk this over tea?"

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----

The Crown Prince is still blushing, while Tojiko smiles at you, handing you your tea.

"Do you enjoy your tea?" Tojiko asks politely.

You nod your head, but after you tilt your head up a third time, you suddenly black out...

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.
Magically imbued ...Your color? Blue.
Gradually growing ...Your color? Mauve.
Repeatedly revising ...Your color? Emerald.
Terrifically transforming ...Your color? Saffron.
Increasingly improving... Your color? Turquoise.
Renewing unnaturally ...Your color?

[ ] One word, my color is: ______

Note: You cannot select a previously chosen color. If such an event does occur, the story will instead select a default color.
>> No. 15985
[X] Red.
>> No. 15992
[x] White.
>> No. 16002
[x] White
>> No. 16005
File 135954428013.png- (266.70KB , 900x550 , white.png ) [iqdb]
16005
Majority vote: [O] White

1: ERROR: Data unknown.

2: ERROR: Data unknown.

3: Obliviousness (you lack the ability to read the atmosphere or understand sympathy or anything sane, I cannot tell if you
are just really dense or stupid or anything, you are just confusing me with your negligence to feel any emotions or whatever you're thinking now)

You're clearly stupid, I know you're stupid, stop fooling me. I think I have to send you somewhere to make you understand the gravity of your situation. Don't plan to escape from your eternal prison so soon.

You fall,
... fall,
... fall into a deep sleep...


----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o

Snow. Soft. Comfy.

Suddenly, a girl with red pigtails appears over you, her bosom near your face.

"It's time!" She giggles.

You get up and see a boat sitting at a river that extends beyond the horizon.


You realize the situation you're in.

[ ] Why are you even contemplating this? RUN, DAMN IT!
[ ] Go with her. You can't do anything about it.
[ ] It's a misunderstanding! I want to object to this!
[ ] I want to ask your boss something very important.
>> No. 16006
>>16005
[X] GET IN THE FUCKING BAG
>> No. 16007
[x] Go with her. You can't do anything about it.

I have a good feeling about this. We lived a pious and honest life, it’s time to receive our deserved reward from the Yama.
>> No. 16008
[X] Go with her. You can't do anything about it.

That's a nice boat there.
>> No. 16010
[X] Go with her. You can't do anything about it.
>> No. 16013
Majority vote: [O] Go with her. You can't do anything about it.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o-

"Good to know you're fine with it!" She grabs you by your neck and jumps into the boat with you, then pushes the boat off the shore with a paddle.

"Oh right, you have to pay me first. High bidders get to the other side faster!"

...Crap.

[ ] Let me find my money! Just a moment, alright?
[ ] Ugh, I have nothing. How long will it take?
[ ] Do I have to pay if I'm wrongly accused!?
[ ] I'll offer you a deal, my life story as payment.
>> No. 16018
[X] I'll offer you a deal, my life story as payment.

Money is valuable. Stories are priceless.
>> No. 16019
[x] I'll offer you a deal, my life story as payment.
>> No. 16021
[x] Wait. Haven’t I crossed this river before?
>> No. 16027
Majority vote: [O] I'll offer you a deal, my life story as payment.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o--

"It better be pretty amazing!"

Of course it was, every experience you had traverses between distant eras and strange locations.

...

The boat stops. "We're here already."

She waves at a lady sitting in an intricate chair. "Hey Yama, here's the person you asked for!"

The lady stares.

[ ] Am I really dead? Tell me the truth now.
[ ] I haven't committed any sins, trust me on that.
[ ] Look for my name, you will find me innocent.

...

Identify yourself, create your presence, reveal the final face.
>> No. 16028
[X] Look for my name, you will find me innocent.

We're too cool to go to hell as anything but a tourist.
>> No. 16030
[x] Look for my name, you will find me innocent.
>> No. 16034
Majority vote: [O] Look for my name, you will find me innocent.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o---X

The lady opens her book. "Your name is ERROR [ ] _________ (fill me in, your name), correct?"

...

Okay, I don't care anymore. Do whatever you want. Like I told you before, you're stuck here and that's that.

Everyone's noticed you, but they don't know how to call you. What if they want you to come back? They would need a name to call for. Give them your name.
>> No. 16036
File 135988802199.jpg- (107.77KB , 400x600 , Suika.jpg ) [iqdb]
16036
[x] My name is Suika!
>> No. 16039
File 135993222578.gif- (59.05KB , 320x240 , Inigo Montoya.gif ) [iqdb]
16039
[X] My name is Inigo Montoya.

You killed my father. Prepare to die.
>> No. 16040
[x] My name is Adeph
>> No. 16049
Still waiting for a tiebreaker.
>> No. 16058
[x] My name is Adeph
>> No. 16087
Majority vote: [O] Look for my name, you will find me innocent.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o---

The lady opens her book. "Your name is [Adeph], correct?" She flips through the pages.

Finally, she looks at you. "You're not in here. So what do you want me to do for you then?"

The red haired girl next to you smiles. "Just make up your mind~"

[ ] Send me back across the river. That's fine enough.
[ ] Reincarnate my body under the same name. That's final.
>> No. 16088
[X] Send me back across the river. That's fine enough.

Is it over?
>> No. 16089
[x] Reincarnate my body under the same name. That's final.
>> No. 16235
[O] Reincarnate my body under the same name. That's final.

----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----o----

"I assume you understand what happens next then." She closes her eyes and writes your name in the book.

"Make sure to do good in your next life. When I see you again, I don't want to feel guilty of the action you asked of me."

Unfortunately unconscious. ...Your color? Black.
Once more ...Your color? Grey.
Strangely changing ...Your color? Vermilion.
Magically imbued ...Your color? Blue.
Gradually growing ...Your color? Mauve.
Repeatedly revising ...Your color? Emerald.
Terrifically transforming ...Your color? Saffron.
Increasingly improving... Your color? Turquoise.
Renewing unnaturally ...Your color? White.
Finnally fantasizing... Your color?

[ ] ERROR
>> No. 16241
[x] Light Brown
>> No. 16364
[x] Clear.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x