-  [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return][Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject  (Reply to 37881)
Message
Captcha
File
Password (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM, WEBP
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 146294157826.jpg - (3.09MB, 1700x3350, sculpturesofgrecoromangodsareweirdok.jpg) [iqdb]
37881No. 37881
======================

You, Dionysus (Bacchus), Are:
~Cordially Invited~ As a Guest of Honor
To Gensokyo’s First Fantastical Bachelorette Bash on the Palanquin
For One Week of Entertainment and Merrymaking

======================

You saunter out of the suite’s shower with a contented sigh. You were quick enough so that the mirror over the sink has only just begun to mist over, so you take the time to throw several seductive poses at yourself, flexing your biceps and crunching your abs while shining some pearly white teeth. Should you be blonde, brunette, or something else entirely today, you wonder? You decide to go with the first option, tossing back a head of wavy golden locks. Being a god has its benefits, but while some old codgers up in the ol’ pantheon simply will themselves into eternal purity, it’s kind of your thing to find new lows of debauchery to descend into. That, and you’ve gotten addicted to the sensation of honest hot water rinsing off all those caked and crusting fluids after a night’s revelry. It almost feels as good as the sex itself.

… okay, okay, you’re a terrible liar. The sex is definitely the better half of the routine.

It’s just that at the current moment, the only would-be candidate for that activity within reach is all tuckered out, curled into a ball underneath the king-sized bed’s sheets with her hands still loosely clasped over her aching cunt in her slumber. You, uh, kinda sorta went overboard on her last night. Not by your standards, true, but certainly by hers. She’d boasted that as a “youkai” she’d be able to handle anything you’d put her through. However, she proved to be no maenad, her eyes rolled into the back of her head before you’d even finished getting yourself off properly, and it’d only been her third climax, for crying out loud!

What a delicate little flower. Back at home you would have happily had your way with her limp body and left both her holes gaping and flooded before taking your leave. Partially because you’d be able to get away with it, but mainly because any girl knowing your name and still willing to sleep with you knew exactly what she was getting into. Here, though, as a mere invited guest on this flying pleasure cruise and without the implications of your reputation, that’s likely to get you a one-way ticket back home. So instead, after peeling off the still-unfilled rubber she’d insisted you wear, you’d contented yourself with merely leaving her a present on her belly to find when she wakes up. You’re not exactly happy about that, though.

After all, you deigned to accept this invitation and leave the comforts of the known Western world precisely to sow some wild oats and add some faraway, exotic, Oriental blood to your planes-spanning harem. To do that, however, you’re first going to have to convince them to let you cum inside of them.

Not that you’re looking to knock anyone up – you’re not a god of fertility, after all, and infants tend to get in the way of anything fun to the point where you make a point of not leaving them everywhere you go – but this stupid attitude that “it’s not serious as long as you use protection” that these girls have gotten their heads is a distinct problem. There’s no way you can even begin to broach the question of “hey there gurl, wanna join my private fuck club of oversexed mythical beings” when they’re uncomfortable with the mere thought of your cum in their womb.

Basically, here’s the order of operations, just with sexytimes and not boring mathematics:

1. Seduce a girl aboard the ship. Or girls, plural, if the situation allows.
2. Get her in bed. Literally is fine, but you’re fine with figuratively if one is not available.
3. Cum inside of them. Not that you’re forbidden to do it anywhere else, but at least once inside.
4. Give them the talk and convince them to sign up. Shouldn’t be hard to make the pitch in the afterglow.
5. Go back to step 1. Repeat as many times as possible before the cruise ends.

The first of those shouldn’t be too difficult, you think to yourself as you flex your sexy god-body in the mirror. Neither should the second, really, since these girls went on this cruise to get laid in the first place. The third and fourth though will take some creativity, though, but hey, you enjoy a challenge. Especially when solving that challenge means getting to use your block and tackle, as the saying goes.

The sound of knocking at the door to the hallway breaks your train of thought. “Room service!” a chipper voice calls out. It’s a young woman’s – of course it is.

“Just a moment~” you sing out as you exit the bathroom and cross the suite, wiggling your toes into the luxurious carpet. Knowing that you might as well get started with the first of the four steps whenever you can, you don’t bother grabbing a robe or even a towel as you step out of the bathroom and cross the suite, wiggling your toes into the plush carpet. As your hand touches the doorknob, though, you pause, looking back towards the bed at the person-shaped lump underneath the covers.

Maybe you should just wake her up with some hot breakfast to improve her mood and continue working on her, but maybe you should let her rest while you search further afield for additional prey, so to speak. In fact, maybe you should move her to the bathroom to get her out of the picture… but maybe keeping her in sight will set the mood better.

But you should probably make a decision before the maid decides to leave you without your breakfast.

======================

The girl who couldn’t handle you last night was:
[ ] Write-in.

She’s going to be a tough nut to crack over several days, so pick someone you want to be seeing a lot of. Unless you choose not to. Y’know. Whatever floats your boat.

[ ] Restrain yourself to merely chatting up the maid for later.
[ ] Turn the charm up to eleven and see if the maid can’t spare some time out of her routine to give you some extra service.
- [ ] …but first, move last night’s partner into the bathtub. Gotta make some space on the bed, after all.
- [ ] … and leave previous night’s guest laying around as a statement of your prowess.

Girls Seduced: 1 (_____)
Girls Fucked: 1 (_____)
Wombs Filled: 0
Maenads Made: 0
Expand all images
>>No. 37882
[X] Parsee

Seems like a fun nut to crack.

[X] Restrain yourself
>>No. 37883
[X] yukari

[X] restrain
>>No. 37885
[X] Mima
For no particular reason.

[X] Turn the charm up to eleven and see if the maid can’t spare some time out of her routine to give you some extra service.
- [X] … and leave previous night’s guest laying around as a statement of your prowess.
Because it's that kind of story.
>>No. 37886
[X] Yuuka
(because calling Yuuka a 'delicate little flower' is really amusing to me)

[X] Restrain yourself to merely chatting up the maid for later.
There are bigger fish to fry.
>>No. 37887
[X] Yuuka
She works with the boasting, and the delicate flower line.

[X] Restrain yourself to merely chatting up the maid for later.
>>No. 37888
[X] Yuuka
[X] Restrain yourself to merely chatting up the maid for later.
>>No. 37889
[X] Marisa

Why Marisa?

If ANYBODY has romantic clout in Gensokyo, it's Marisa. We work Marisa over, half the girls in Gensokyo will be out to kill us, which means half the girls in Gensokyo will bring themselves to us without us even looking for them! Sure, they'll be harder to convince to join the harem, but we ARE playing Dionysus...

[X] Turn the charm up to eleven and see if the maid can’t spare some time out of her routine to give you some extra service.
- [X] … and leave previous night’s guest laying around as a statement of your prowess.

Because we're a god of the Greek Pantheon. We're a dick and we can get away with it because we're godly in bed.
>>No. 37890
>>37889
Until you get BTFO for being a douche in someone ELSE's domain.

And in Greek Stories being an awful guest tended to end poorly for you... put lightly.
>>No. 37891
>>37889

This man has the right idea. Sure, hapf of the girls in Gensokyo might be interested in Marisa, but if they wanted to make a claim they should have bedded her themselves. As a god, we can be flexible.

Also I am for nything that makes Marisa a head wife.

[X] Restrain yourself to merely chatting up the maid for later.
[x] Marisa
>>No. 37892
>>37891
>>37889
marisa isnt a youkai though
>>No. 37893
>>37892

Heh, I didn't want to break their stride. Figured the author would if he cared enough.
>>No. 37895
[x] Sekibanki.
>>No. 37897
[x]Marisa

[X] Turn the charm up to eleven and see if the maid can’t spare some time out of her routine to give you some extra service.
- [X] … and leave previous night’s guest laying around as a statement of your prowess.

Sounds good to me.
>>No. 37899
File 146302163243.jpg - (212.77KB, 850x1195, chenmeido.jpg) [iqdb]
37899
I suck and didn’t call votes while Yuuka had a lead. Sorry.

[X] Yuuka
[X] Restrain yourself to merely chatting up the maid for later.

======================

Fooling around with the maid now would mean distracting yourself from the task at hand. That said, you’re not about to pass up an opportunity to set up an appointment for later today.

With that in mind, you twist your hand around the brass doorknob and throw the suite door wide open with a grin. Just as expected, the spectacle that is your ravishingly handsome, freshly-bathed, still-dripping and completely nude body forces a gasp of shock from the maid’s lips, her cheeks flushing bright red while her feline ears and tail flick back and forth in excitement. Her eyes remain wide open in shock for a moment, but then she modestly bows her head, staring at the floor. You watch with some amusement as her hands begin to wring each other in front of her.

You take a moment to size her up. If the woman currently sleeping in your bed is a flower in full bloom, this girl is quite youthful, her womanhood only just beginning to bud. Her exposed legs underneath her high-cut miniskirt are slender and taut with youthful energy, her hips are barely noticeable underneath the puffed-out frills of her apron, and the buttons of the uniform over her chest hang rather loose, as if the tailor expected someone of her height and width to have a bosom a size or two larger. Perhaps more surprisingly, she’s a virgin, although the daringly small and rapidly moistening thong underneath her miniskirt tells you she’d prefer not to be. Not that she’s lifting up her skirt or bending over or anything, but as far as you’re concerned, she might as well be.

…Oh, how do you know so much so easily? Well, knowing when someone’s turned on is kind something that comes with being the kind of god you are. That, and knowing the state of someone’s chastity… not that that tends to stop you from anything. That one time your vineyard party got rained out and you ended up continuing it in one of Artemis’s temples? Oh, man. That stuck-up bitch still won’t speak to you for deflowering all those priestesses. You heard she turned them all into deer or anything. A sad way to go. Not their fault they couldn’t resist you and your posse of satyrs, after all.

“Goooood morning, beautiful,” you croon, casually leaning one shoulder onto the doorframe with your hands on your hips, casually allowing your spear to rise in a salute to her beauty. The dulcet tones of your tenor voice cause her ears to flick once again, but she fails to respond for a few seconds, her mind currently attempting to reboot itself in the face of your radiance. You then realize with no small amount of amusement that her gaze has crept up just enough for her to ogle the acknowledgment between your legs of her attractiveness, and – to pardon the pun – the cat seems to have gotten her own tongue. “Is all that for me?” you ask, bringing up one hand to point at the tray-packed cart beside her.

That invitation gets her attention immediately. “A breakfast set for two, yes it is, sir, just as ordered,” she says, finally dragging her gaze back up to your face. You raise an eyebrow in bemusement; you were actually kidding. There’s definitely a lot more underneath those silver tray covers than two people could possibly eat. Her eyes glitter with hope that the impossibly sexy man in front of her might actually indulge the naughty fantasies already blooming in her mind—

“Sorry, sorry,” you laugh, waving one hand as you dash those hopes. “Just kidding. I have things to do this morning, and I’m sure you have your own duties to attend to.” Her crestfallen expression almost makes you feel bad about that joke. Only almost, because you do truthfully plan on getting this girl to open her legs for you before the sun sets tonight.

Just as expected, her youthful pride doesn’t take to being toyed with, and her gaze hardens as her lip curls in a sneer. “Here you go, then, sir,” she says, her cheeks puffing out in a pout. Now staring determinedly ahead at nothing at all, she shoves the breakfast cart straight at you just a little too fast to be polite, forcing you to hop backwards into the suite.

Having forced that gap between herself and the sinful temptation that is your godly form, she lets go of the cart to leave in a flustered rush. “Hey, hey, hold on just a moment!” you call out to her as you step around the breakfast cart back into the doorway. She does at least freeze in place before she can stomp off down the hallway, although she rudely doesn’t turn to face you. Well, you can forgive that; the way her tail lashes back and forth tells you she is truly interested in listening to what you have to say. It’s probably just that she doesn’t trust herself not to go straight back to drooling over your manhood. “You going to leave me without even a name?”

She swallows loudly enough for you to hear. “What’s a playboy like you care for a name?” she snorts, putting up a brave front with her words even if her voice wavers underneath the lure of your temptation. “I have a great many other guests to service, so — excuse me while I take my leave.”

“My dear,” you chuckle, slipping into a formal, stately tone of voice, “I am no mere playboy. You have had the fortune to attend to I, the great Dionysus. Let me be of service to you.” Even though you know she can’t see you, you dip a leg and give her a dramatic bow. “I am not the god of merrymaking for nothing. On such an excursion as this, I shall be more than happy to grant anyone on this fine vessel whatever they wish.” You aren’t lying; as a guest here, brought across time and space to have your pick of an entire ship full of desperate and eager women, it’d be uncouth of you to not attempt to repay the offered hospitality at all.

You watch her shift her uncomfortably from one foot to the other, her hips swaying subconsciously as she squeezes her thighs together, those idealized teenage fantasies of being ravished by a virile god rising up in her thoughts once more. In the end, the temptation proves to be a bit more than she can resist. “Grant me a wish?” she says quietly, as if not believing that she could actually be so lucky.

“Just as I said,” you confirm.

“Well…” She only hesitates a moment. “Then, oh mighty Dionysus,” she begins, only half-sarcastically. “Convince Lady Ran to let me off this evening, then.” She turns her head, her gaze daring you to try. “I’d rather not be made to work the whole trip without my taste of the fun.”

“Absolutely,” you say with a serene smile, although you wonder just how difficult that might be. There are a lot of guests, after all, and it seems that the ship is indeed short on staff. After all, who would offer to work when you could get laid instead? You’re sure it won’t be difficult to make arrangements to let one of them off for an evening, though, especially if the manager is a “Lady”, as she says. You have some ideas of just how to be persuasive…

Even with all your millennia of experience toying with women’s hearts, what happens next still manages to surprise you. She spins around and bolts up to you, rising up on tiptoe to plant a cute little peck on the ridge of your cheek. “My name’s Chen,” she giggles, even as one of her hands snakes around your lance to give it an appreciative pump; you grunt appreciatively as her palm catches the bead of precum at the head. “I’ll see you and yours tonight, then!”

You reach for her just a moment too late to catch her for something a bit more adult. She goes dancing back out of reach, a flirtatious smile on her face as she brings her hand up to her face, licking off the smear of essence she picked up. The last thing you see before she dances out of view around the corner of the hallway is a flash of her tight ass straining to escape the confines of her thong as her enthusiastically waving tail “accidentally” flicks the hem of her miniskirt up.

Tease. You’re looking forward to fucking her even more, now… although you wondered how a virgin like her learned to be so sexual.

…You’ll coax it out of her later. For now, back to the current guest in your suite.

You shut the door behind you, looking back at the slumbering Yuuka. Her skin seems kind of flushed for someone simply sleeping. Before you brought in breakfast, her emerald hair had been carefully laid out behind her head just as you’d left it the night before, but now it’s back in tangles as she rolls from one side to the other. You eventually watch her come to rest on her back, grunting softly as she moves her limbs underneath the sheets, crossing and uncrossing her legs, her hands…

You let out an appreciative whistle as you realize just what she’s up to now. It seems that as she rose out of her deep sleep into pre-waking dreams, she’s gone from gingerly cupping her bruised pussy to stroking it. A good sign she’ll be up for continuing on this morning, then. You were afraid that she might wake up grouchy and want nothing to do with you.

Much as you’d love to watch her continue, though you don’t have all morning to burn.

======================

[ ] Awake Yuuka naturally by rattling some trays, and let the hot breakfast put her in a good mood for later.
-[ ] Make it clear you got to see her getting herself off in her sleep. It’s not like she doesn’t know you’re a massive horndog, not after last night.
-[ ] Play the gentleman. Her pride’s sure to be bruised after being made a fool of in bed last night, so you should patronize her for now.

[ ] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.

Day 1

NOTIFICATIONS:
Chen route unlocked!

Author’s note: Due to the nature of this story, routes are not mutually exclusive. Try and progress as many as you can to their end before the week ends!

TO-DO LIST:

Finish your business with Yuuka.
Find Lady Ran and convince her to let Chen off tonight for a date with you.

Girls Seduced: 1 2 (Yuuka, Chen)
Girls Fucked: 1 (Yuuka)
Wombs Filled: 0
Maenads Made: 0
>>No. 37900
[X] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.

Can't let your guard down around this MC.
>>No. 37901
[X] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.
>>No. 37902
[X] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.

CLEVER PUN ABOUT POLLINATING FLOWERS ETC.
>>No. 37903
File 146308340659.jpg - (44.01KB, 250x250, 143342.jpg) [iqdb]
37903
>>37902

>pollinating puns

Anon...pls
>>No. 37904
File 146311535780.jpg - (115.92KB, 850x1417, doublecatrouteisJUSTICE.jpg) [iqdb]
37904
[X] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.

Maenads must be made. Crazy is fun in bed.

Dionysus supposedly took great delight in tearing apart children and (this is the important bit) bringing them back to life. And Chen route locked.

Dionysus can literally fuck a girl to death twice. And he could very likely 'tear a woman apart' with his godly dick. And with Chen route locked, it's clear that cats are, in fact, fine, too.

I smell Rin Route in our future.



Also, Yuuka's flower must be properly pollinated.

>>37903

That one was for you.
>>No. 37905
File 146312716972.jpg - (37.88KB, 610x415, flower_anatomy_rd3_blog140226.jpg) [iqdb]
37905
[X] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.

>>37903
What's your Stigma against pollination puns?
>>No. 37911
[X] Strike while the iron’s hot. Gently help her along now that she’s already halfway there, then let her dreams transition to reality before she can realize it. The food’s in heated trays, so you two can enjoy a post-coital meal while you bask in the afterglow.
>>No. 37912
File 146349608531.jpg - (32.53KB, 480x480, Guys____.jpg) [iqdb]
37912
>>37904
>>37905
>>No. 37970
> Find a new story to read.
> Check dates
> It's been over a month.

I believe in you.
[Return][Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x