[Return]
Archived Thread
File 140554533913.jpg - (136.90KB , 850x638 , sample-b3520f4bc1e2f8b9f765d82d13c4347d.jpg ) [iqdb]
35636 No. 35636
You know, you're a nice guy... well, maybe that's a stretch. But you're not an asshole. You have a decent job, right out of college; you had dating prospects; hell, you actually paid off your car and were busy gearing yourself up for the crippling pain of student debt when you woke up this morning. But that all changed in the blink of an infinite amount of eyes when you were whisked away from your quiet life in Seattle and dumped unceremoniously on your ass right in front of the Moriya Shrine.

Your curses and confusion could rival the Bible. As you stand up and brush yourself off, you look around, taking in the scenery. "What the fuck is going on here?" You ask to the trees. Of course, being trees, they give no answer. "Like, seriously, what the fuck?"

"My, what a mouth you've got there," a voice behind you says. You turn around to a surprising sight: Yukari Yakumo, half out of a gap and giving you the most smug look you've ever seen in the history of ever. "Is that how you always talk, or only when you're annoyed?"

"Well, considering I'm pretty annoyed right now, who are you to ask?" you say to the youkai. "I was enjoying a perfectly normal life when suddenly I'm standing here in the middle of goddamn nowhere!"

"Well, I need you," Yukari says simply.
"You don't even exist!" you shout. "You're a character in a video game!"
Yukari's smug look only gets more smug. "I'm here now, aren't I? I feel pretty real. I look pretty real, too. So I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that I'm real, and you're not dreaming. I really did whisk you away from your humdrum life in the Outside World so I could bring you to Gensokyo."

"Bullshit," you reply. "I'm dreaming. Gotta be. There's no other explanation."
Yukari sighs and waves her hand absently. You're suddenly assaulted with the fact that no, this isn't a dream, and you are in fact, in Gensokyo. Any doubts or hysteria you might have had about this being a dream are suddenly squashed, and you're left dumbfounded and Yukari's grin turns Chesire.

"The Boundary between Dream and Reality is a simple thing," she says. "Now, listen, I need you for an important thing."
"Wait, hold on, back up," you say, raising both hands. "How can you exist when Touhou Project is a game?"
"Well, that's easy," Yukari vanishes and reappears next to you, twirling an umbrella. "You see, I give him the idea for his games. I show up to his place on quiet nights and we have a nice chat about Gensokyo. He turns it into one of his shooting games, and I get the satisfaction that people believe in Gensokyo, even if just a little bit. This belief cultivates itself and grows, leading to this place's continued existence."

"Ah... I see," you say slowly. Not really, but it sounds good. "So... the legions of Touhou fans allow Gensokyo to exist, allowing you to tell ZUN to make more games, thus adding more Touhou fans, and so... the cycle continues?"

"See, that's why I picked you; you're such a smart guy," Yukari says with a wink. "Now, there's some other details between us and the Outside, but let's focus on what I brought you here for," she holds up her hand, and a digital counter with the number 67 appears above it, floating. "Do you know what this number is?"

"Not a clue," you reply honestly.
"This is the number of girls that have appeared in the modern generation of games," Yukari explains. "Other than myself," the number drops to 66. "I'm going to need you have sex with all sixty six of them."

"...what," you say flatly.
"Yep!" Yukari replies with a smile. "You see, these girls are all pretty lonely, so I've decided that they all need a love life."
"...what," you repeat.

"Oh, come on, it's not that hard to understand!" Yukari exclaims. "Just give all these girls some dick so there's not so much girl-on-girl action! I want to see some fucking, damnit, some honest-to-God man-sticks-his-dick-in-a-woman action!"

"...you're kidding, right?" you raise an eyebrow.
"Nope!" Yukari's smile returns. "You see, I'm a terribly bored woman, and I've run out material to sneak into the minds of fanartists around the world. I need you to give me some of that material, okay?"

"Why do I have a feeling there's some sort of terrible consequence to this?" You ask.
"Well, the alternative is that you die," Yukari replies. "See, gotta keep Gensokyo a secret and all that, and if you fail, you'll probably get killed by at least one jilted lover, so I'll just end you."

"Of course," you sigh. "Of fucking course."
"Oh, come on, now," Yukari coos. "I'm giving you the ability to have consequence-free sex with over sixty beautiful women!"
"Uh, no," you reply. "There's lolis among those ranks."
"...you're not into that?" Yukari questions. You shake your head.

"Lolis don't really do it for me. There's a distinct lack of tits, and the whole childlike attitude doesn't really do it for me."
The gap youkai throws up her hands. "Two million Touhou fans in the world and I pick the only one with a conscience!" she shouts to no one. Shaking her head, she turns to you. "Look, just do this thing for me and you can go home. Or don't go home, after you finish. You can stay here if you find someone that'll keep you."

"Are you going to help me with this endeavor?"
"Well, I have a few things I've already given you," Yukari says. "I've given you the ability to speak and understand Japanese. Also, since you're horribly socially inept, I've also given you a special ability: the longer one of the girls is around you, the more attracted to you she becomes. Sooner or later, she'll jump you."

"I... see," you reply slowly. "I'm not that socially inept, Yukari, thanks though," the gap youkai giggles, then stops, thinking. She raises a finger.

"Another rule," she says. "You've got to get them to come. Otherwise there's no point in all the dickings. If they don't enjoy it, then you still lose. I'll go ahead and warn you, too, some of them have rather odd fetishes."

"Great. Fantastic," you grumble. "This sounds like a plot to a horrible H-doujin, Yukari."
"Yeah, I know, but it's all I've got, damnit," Yukari sighs. "Look, will you do it?"
You think on it for about three seconds. "Well... yeah. I mean, either way, I'm in Gensokyo. How many people can say that?" you give her a sideways look. "You sure you're out of the question?"

Yukari laughs. "Sweetie, there's only one dick allowed in me, and it's not yours."
"Fine, fine- wait," you smirk. "What about Ran?"
"Ran and I have a special relationship where she doesn't get to fuck me no matter how much she begs," Yukari replies with a laugh. "One thing you'll learn pretty quickly is that what is real and what is fanon aren't always the same."

"Damn, and here I was hoping to get into a three-way with you and Ran," you tease. Yukari laughs.
"Now you're getting into the spirit of it!" she says, clapping you on the back. "Now, I'll be watching and giving you some advice when I feel like it, which is probably never, but the thought is nice. I'm staring you atop Youkai Mountain here at the Moriya Shrine. Most of the youkai here haven't seen a penis in at least a century, so it should be easy. Oh, and..." she points toward the shrine and lowers her voice. "Sanae is totally a slut. You should hit that first."

"I'll take that under advisement," you say with a laugh. "Alright, Yukari, if I suck at this I'm blaming you. And I still don't know how I'm going to fuck a loli."

"You'll do fine with them," Yukari waves her hand dismissively. "Your problem is going to be getting your dick in or around some of the lesbians."

"Wait, what?!"
You turn to face Yukari, but she's gone, only a laugh the remainder of her visit with you. You growl and scream up to the heavens.

"GODDAMNIT, YUKARI!"

...
....
.....

Well that felt good. With that out of your system, you look around. How do you start? Do you start with Sanae, or start heading down the mountain? What are you going to do when you come across your favorite character?

Ugh, so many choices... Well, not choices. But things to do. Fucking to do.
Sanae to do?

[ ] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[ ] Start heading down the mountain.

Oh, and [ ] Pick your favorite character. This character will be your designated waifu. Special interactions with said waifu.
No. 35637
Also, if you guys want, pick a name or some shit. I don't care. I can get around it. I'll also answer questions about this shitty thing I've invented.
No. 35638
File 140554829134.jpg- (242.64KB , 1000x1250 , 1e14ea159008243c5f23dc5f030bca3e.jpg ) [iqdb]
35638
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x] Keine
No. 35639
>>35637
1st time in /at/, this looks promising, buuuut, I'm the first one to comment.
I can get behind this story, your writing seems fine.
One thing though. "Pick a name". for who, the MC?
Good luck writing.

[] Start heading down the mountain.
[] ........Cirno. (Sorry.)
No. 35640
>>35639
Apologies for the name.
Also, I didn't realize this was literally posted only half an our ago. Timezones and stuff.
I'll stick around.
No. 35641
>>35639


MC's name.
No. 35642
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x]reimu
No. 35643
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x] Keine
No. 35644
[X] Head toward the Moriya Shrine.
[X] Komachi

Well, this is very postmodern. Let's see where it goes. Good luck, writer. The armies of #touhouporn stand ready to assist you.
No. 35645
[X] Head toward the Moriya Shrine.
[X] Komachi

Let's see where this story goes, hopefully it doesn't try to pick things apart too much for its own good.
No. 35646
>>35641
I'll just go with John Smith, just a general name.
No. 35647
>>35646
Suigita Suigita.
Done. Can't get any more generic than this.
No. 35649
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x] Hata no Kokoro

I want to see how she'll be portrayed as waifu.
No. 35651
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x] Hong Meiling

[x] Roy
No. 35652
Vote for waifu is tied between Keine and Komachi, so either vote for one of those or bump someone else.

Or, why not both? Up to you guys.
No. 35653
[ ] Waifu: Meiling
[ ] Head toward the Moriya Shrine.
[ ] Name: Keiichi Morisato (because why not?)
No. 35654
>>35652
Why the hell not? Makes both majority happy.
No. 35655
>>35652
Both would be fine if allowed.
No. 35656
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x] Hata no Kokoro

Haven't gotten enough Kokoro lately. Meiling is also a good choice
No. 35657
File 140556355990.jpg- (529.41KB , 1024x666 , f268d42bf5b833a2aaef9ac893554f46.jpg ) [iqdb]
35657
Yes, both is good.
No. 35659
[x] Head toward the Moriya Shrine
[x] Hong Meiling
[x] John Smith

Because it's generic.

Still are we going to fuck Sanae? Cause that's good to.
No. 35660
4-way tie between kokoro, meiling, keine, and komachi.

Why not all four? WHY NOT I SAY.

Whatever you guys can argue it if that's really an issue. I'll be writing.
No. 35661
I'm fine with all four
No. 35662
>>35660
fine by me, here's hoping to a good tale!
No. 35663
>>35660
I'm good with that.
No. 35665
File 140557014142.jpg- (427.00KB , 850x1200 , sample-a7bc8b00e92010dbfed566b39af7f617.jpg ) [iqdb]
35665
Fuck it.

You begin heading toward the Moriya Shrine. Well, let's rephrase that because you're already on the shrine's grounds. You begin heading toward the main building of the shrine. Up above you, you catch a brief glimpse of a flying person, but she's too far away to get a good eye as to who it is, but your money is on Aya. Who else would it be?

Strange, though, that no one would walk out the front door with Yukari's shenanigans afoot. Of course, maybe they're just used to the weirdness by now. You figure that might be possible, maybe. Of course, maybe if they knew what you and she talked about, they would sing a different tune. Thinking about it, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into. Assuming for one second that Yukari gave you some sort of seduction power, there's no way it'll be as easy as she's making it out to be. No fucking way! No one is that lucky.

Anyway, as you walk up to the shrine proper, you find it rude that no one is here to greet you. No Kanako, no Suwako, and no Sanae. You walk up to the door and... do they knock on shrine doors? Or do people just walk in?

What if you walk in on fucking? Is that even a thing that can happen up here? You creep up to the door and put your ear to it. Inside you can hear a television playing something, as well as a whiny childish voice complaining about the happenings on television. That's gotta be Suwako, right? Surely it must be. You slowly slide the door open, just a bit, and peek inside. Your reaction can only be described as sad resignation.

She's watching... Super Sentai. Of course she is. It can't be anything else, can it? You don't even recognize this one it's so old. You grew up on Power Rangers, not this stuff. The costumes are awful, the acting is stilted, and Suwako is just sitting there cross-legged in that exact outfit from the games and eating it up like it's fucking Lord of the Rings. She's even got the hat on her head, short little blonde hair sticking out from under it haphazardly. You can make out another figure in crimson off toward the back of the room that catches your eye. With the weird things on her back, that's definitely Kanako. She's tall, too; even from this distance you can tell she's taller than you. That said, the artwork you've seen has definitely done her justice. The bitch is stack-

"What are you doing?"

Oh fuck. Fuuuuck.

You gently slide the door shut and turn around as slowly as you can. Standing behind you, wearing a blue plaid skirt and peach-colored top, stands your first maybe objective, Kochiya Sanae. In both hands are paper bags with food poking out of the top. She stares at you with a quizzical look on her face, and for the first time in the fifteen minutes you've been here you finally realize that you really are in Gensokyo. You stare at Sanae's long green hair, her beautiful blue eyes, and of course at her... somewhat overexaggerated chest. They're not small, but they're a lot smaller than the artwork you've seen implies.

"I... I gotta sit down," you mumble, walking off to the side of the porch. You sit down with a loud thud. Sanae sets her grocery sacks down and sits down next to you. "I can't believe you really exist."

"Hm?" Sanae's face is still stuck in her questioning posit- she just did the SHAFT head tilt. She really did. "What do you mean by really existing?"

"I mean, you... you exist!" you exclaim. "Like, years of playing video games and you actually, really, physically exist!"

"Playing- ah!" Sanae untilts and sits upright. "You've played the games. I see. I know exactly what you're talking about!"

"You... you do?" Somehow, you're not surprised.

"Yeah, I totally play them all the time," she replies. She hugs a knee with her hands and lifts it up, but sadly, no panty shot. "You know, Yukari has never gapped in someone who already knows who we are. Do you get on Pixiv a lot too?"

"I... probably more than I should," you rub the back of your head and chuckle nervously. Sanae stares, then grins.

"Oh, you pervert," she giggles. "You've seen more of me than I'd like for you to!"

"Well, it's not real, right?"

Sanae looks up. "Eh... sorta kinda. Not really," she says slowly. "The Sanae Kochiya of Pixiv is nothing like the Sanae Kochiya of Gensokyo, that I can tell you."

"How so?" You ask, genuinely curious. Behind you, the TV actually gets louder. You hear explosions.

"Well, if you came up here thinking I'm easy, then I regret to inform you..." she begins, rolling her eyes away. Oh. Oh goddamnit.

"Fuck," you whisper, looking away. "Actually, kinda, yeah. You see, I have a stupid job thanks to Yukari."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," you nod. "Basically, I have to have sex - satisfying sex, for them - with every single girl that's been in the windows-era games. Which includes you and your, erm, mothers. Or I die."

"Oh... ooooohhhh," Sanae says slowly. "I see. And let me guess, Yukari told you I was the Gensokyo cumbucket, right?"

"Well, she didn't put it in those exact terms..." you begin, but a sharp look from Sanae silences you.

"Of course she did," Sanae snaps. "Yukari thinks the idea of me being a total vapid slut is hilarious. Well let me tell you something, Mister... uh..."

"Call me Smith, I guess. John."

"Mister Smith, I am not easy. I've had sex with exactly two different guys in the history of ever, and that does not make me promiscuous," she sniffs. "I just have a healthy teenage sexual appetite."

"Of course you do," you sigh. This is going to be a lot harder than you thought. You groan and fall backward, your arms spread out to your sides. "I'm so fucked, Sanae. I'm going to die in this place because I can't fuck all the women."

"Hah! Well yeah, when you put it that way," Sanae stands up. "Tell you what, Mister Smith: I'm not really the type of girl to do the first guy that shows up, but I'll make you a deal. I'll help you out with all the other girls, including those two jerkoffs in the shrine," she jerks her head toward the inside of Moriya Shrine. "In return, I'll be the last girl, okay?"

"And... why should I take this deal?" You ask.

"Well, obviously, because I'm a goddess," Sanae replies with a sniff. She looks down on you, and for the first time you can see her striped panties. "...okay, well the truth is, I know a lot of the girls' secrets. I know their likes, dislikes, fetishes... you'd be surprised what you learn when you're considered the friendly miko as opposed to the other miko, and especially nicer than Miko."

"You seriously did that just so you could say miko over and over again, didn't you?" You ask. Sanae just smirks at you. "Also, I didn't know that you knew English."

"Well it's not something that makes for good doujins, Mister Smith," Sanae replies. "But I was raised in California for ten years by my birth parents before I was sent to Japan to this shrine. I'm perfectly bilingual, Mister Smith. This will probably help you in more ways than one."

"I certainly agree," a familiar voice calls out from the ether.

"Shut your fuckhole, Yukari!" Sanae screams in a non-specific direction. Yukari "fufufu"s and stops being annoying. "Anyway, Mister Smith, whaddya say? You and I will hit the road and you can fuck all the girls, on the condition that I'll be the last! Hm?"

"Why like this?" You ask. You sit up on your elbows. Sanae offers a hand and helps you up.

"Because I'm a nice person, for one," Sanae begins. "For two, I haven't gotten railed in like a year. For three, if you're going to dick me, I want you to have some experience in the matter. I don't know if you've gotten some tail or not, but if you're going to be the only sex I get in years that doesn't involve another vagina, then damnit, I'm going to make it count!" She has a determined look on her face. It's really cute actually.

"...are you sure you're not a slut?" You ask with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up," Sanae huffs. "So, deal or no deal?"

[ ] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.
[ ] No deal. I think I can do it on my own.
[ ] How's about you and I just do it here?
No. 35666
So yeah.
Take the deal and Sanae wingman's for you. Don't take the deal and she'll leave you to your own device but probably still won't fuck you yet.
No. 35667
>>35666
Still remembering the part where Yukari said spending time with girl make them like us more, unless that was a lie. Can we modify the deal so that it may be whenever she wants instead of forcibly last? Or will she just propose the change herself after enough time?
No. 35668
>>35667

Honestly it'll fall to Sanae to determine how long she can keep her panties on. But let's be honest, Sanae doesn't have an iron will, so we'll see how it goes.

I have an idea of about how long she'll last though.
No. 35669
>>35668

I have heard the haughty "I am SO not a slut" many a time in my high school years. I'm thinkin i could hazard a guess as to about how long she's going to last as well.

I'll wait a bit to vote to see what others thing. Nice update BTW, this story looks pretty interesting.
No. 35670
[x] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.
No. 35671
[x] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.

Some help wouldn't hurt, same with the eye candy until we run into one of the girls. That and it's not really breaking the deal if she makes the first move.

Though that makes me wonder about if Suwako and Kanako are next or not.
No. 35672
[x] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.
No. 35676
[x] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.

It's nice to see the Wingman concept also applies to girls with silly hats.
No. 35678
[x] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.

Well this update has made me interested. I sorta dismissed the story at first due to the whole "videogame character" thing, but count me in as interested.

>somewhat overexaggerated chest. They're not small, but they're a lot smaller than the artwork you've seen implies.

As for Sanae what size would you say st? Any images, or is the image shown at the beginning of that post similar to her in chest size?
No. 35679
This story's writing seems kinda off. It reads like it's overtly flaunting its fourth wall breaking, to the point where it detracts from the story. There's no real coherency because every few paragraphs there's a joke about different expectations in the touhou fandom or the differences between 'reality' and Gensokyo. It's just too... in your face, for lack of a better term, and comes off as flaunting its own cleverness.

Just figure I'd add my two cents. For those of you who like it, carry on.
No. 35681
[x] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.

I actually disagree with some of the other anons posting, I think this is really well written so far. Refreshing, honestly. Keep it up!
No. 35682
File 140559146584.jpg- (272.42KB , 575x350 , It's hard to explaine in one post.jpg ) [iqdb]
35682
>>35679

No offence but...I'm not quite sure you understand what breaking the fourth wall means. Which, in and of itself, defeats your argument before it even begins.

Were your argument valid, however, I would disagree with you. I find MC comparing reality to fiction to be highly amusing.
No. 35683
[X] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.

Hopefully we can dump her for one of our waifus later.
No. 35684
>>35682
No offence taken, that was my mistake. I was using fourth-wall breaking to refer just to being aware and making fun of meta-textual... stuff. (My thinking isn't the sharpest during an all nighter.)

And yes, I do agree that having the characters be aware of the meta is very much a personal preference. The author just seemed to put too much focus on being meta as opposed to the supposed plot of his story, is all.
No. 35685
File 140559685547.jpg- (64.99KB , 658x707 , 1275208511602.jpg ) [iqdb]
35685
Route-locked in 7 hours, gotta be a new record. Guess I missed the boat on this story.
No. 35687
[X] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.
No. 35688
[×] Deal. Help me get all the ladies.
I was kinda holding out for a little Sanae/Suwako action, but whatever.
No. 35689
File 140564103682.jpg- (370.13KB , 574x800 , fea06a0d49a74b64ca8153e3d49a4ee7.jpg ) [iqdb]
35689
Well what the hell do you have to lose?

You grin at the miko and hold out your hand. "Let's do this," you say confidently. She has no idea what Yukari did to you so this should be good.



"Alright, well, come inside, we'll talk and I'll tell you how to get in the goddesses pants. Well, skirts, but you get my point," Sanae picks up a paper sack of groceries and hands it to you. You take it without complaint. Grabbing the other one, the miko walks up to the door and slides it open. "I'm home!"



"Sup..." Suwako says without taking her eyes off the screen. Kanako walks in from the kitchen as you take your shoes off. "Who's the guy?"



"This is John Smith," Sanae explains, gesturing to you. You quickly set the sack down and bow. "Yukari decided to gap him into Gensokyo. I'm going to help him out."



Kanako smiles at you and your heart skips a beat. "Poor thing," she says. "My name is Kanako, if you need anything, just let me know and I'll see if I can help."



You grin. "Thanks," you reply, and you mean that. You just hope she's that receptive when she finds out you have to strip her down and introduce her to your dick.



You watch as Kanako takes the groceries into the kitchen, feeling a different set of eyes on you. You look down to see that Suwako has finally looked away from the screen to look up at you. "He's not much to look at, is he?"



"Thanks," you say dryly. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Miss Suwako. I, ah, hope you don't mind my intrusion."

Suwako smirks at you. All you can think of is How am I supposed to have sex with her? She's so small and looks like a child. Goddamnit Yukari. You continue to stare at her blankly before she turns back to the TV and waves you off. Sanae takes you by the hand, leading you away from the two literal goddesses down a hallwat, sliding open a door to reveal the most stereotypically nerdy bedroom you've ever been in.

You count at least six consoles, three shelves of figma, and stacks upon stacks of manga. "Where do you get all this stuff?" You ask in amazement. Sanae giggles.



"I'm allowed to sneak back outside from time to time," she explains. "I went to Comiket and cleaned it out last time I was there. Fortunately people think I'm just cosplaying as, well, myself, so I can move about freely there. Almost all of these manga are in fact doujins... My real manga is in Suwako's room. She loves it."



"I see," you reply. You swing a chair around and sit on it backwards. "So, I guess we need to talk about this thing with all the girls..." Sanae nods and sits on her futon, looking up at you.



"Well, I guess the easiest thing would be to start here," she behind. "Most of the youkai here haven't gotten any in a while and are fairly tame. Hatate likes to watch bit that's about it as far as I know."



"Watch?" You echo.

"Like, she would be a porn addict if she knew it existed," she tells you. "As it stands, the worst I've seen from her is the time I caught her outside my window when I was masturbating to an Axis Powers doujin."



Her frank discussion throws you off a little bit, and you feel your face flush slightly. Sanae laughs at you. "What, its nothing dirty," she says. "Everyone does it! Nothing to be shy about."



"Well yeah," you reply. "Just caught me off guard. But... Axis Powers? Really?"



"Hey, I'm a heterosexual girl with a yaoi fetish," Sanae shrugs.

The stereotype is too much.

"I figured you for a yuri girl," you say.



"Eh," Sanae leans over and reaches into a pile of manga. "Girls aren't really my thing anymore. I fooled around a bit when I first got here but couldn't actually commit to sex. The closest I got was Reimu and I watching hentai and masturbating together, but I don't think either of us were really into it. It was more of a mutual thing and we haven't done it since," she finds whatever she's looking for and tosses it to you. "And that was after the satori incident, which was almost a year ago," You pick up the doujin off of the floor, depicting an anime-style Suwako and Yasako. "That is the one with their favorite positions in it."

You flip through the doujin real quick, ignoring the dialogue and getting straight to the good stuff. "Reverse cowgirl for Suwako and Yasako likes being on top? That's... totally standard," you shrug. "Well, it's a start, but that doesn't address a big issue."

"What's that?" Sanae asks, finding a yaoi manga and opening it up. She half reads it as she looks up to you.

"I... I don't lolicon," you say simply. You flip to the page of Suwako riding reverse cowgirl and point at it. "Like, this? Suwako looks and acts like a child," you flip a page to where the angle is from the front. "Oh, and she has absolutely no boobs to speak of. You see the problem here."

Sanae puts a finger to her mouth, thinking. "Ah... it's not as bad as it seems. Look at Suwako closely later. She's got boobs, just really small ones. Also, she only acts like that because she knows it gets under my skin. Really, when you talk to her and she drops the act, Suwako is very mature."

"Still..." you begin. "Anyway, I can understand Suwako being mature, because she's a god. But the Scarlets? Maybe Remilia, and that's a big maybe. Flandre, though..." Sanae snorts. "What?"

"Oh, they're totally adult in their wants," she tells you. "I don't know a whole lot, but from what I got from Sakuya, they can get pretty kinky. Like, apparently, Flandre has a rape fetish."

"...how does that even work?"

"Dunno. I'm guessing she wants to be raped?"

You sigh. "Thank you for the obvious, Sanae. Really," the miko grins and turns her page.

"Mm... say, will you go get us some tea? I'll tell you what I can about the others when you get back," she looks up at you. You shrug.

"Sure," you stand up. "Anything else?"

"Mmmm, nah," Sanae finally decides. "Now off with you," she waves her hand, a little smile on her face. You smirk and walk out of her bedroom, closing the door behind you. You look around for a second.

"I wonder where the bathroom is..." you say to no one. You start heading back down the hallway the opposite direction from the main room and kitchen. You walk up to an actual western-style door and go to open it. "In here-" A pair of hands grabs you and yanks you in. "What the hell?!" You're thrown onto a futon, rolled over, and something heavy sits on your chest. "Wha-"

"I heard you talking about me," as your eyes adjust to the darkness in the room, you make out Suwako's small form, minus hat, on top of you. She's grinning at you. "So... talking about doin' it with me, huh?"

"It's not what you think-" you begin, but Suwako just leans down close to your face. Her breathing is heavy, and her breath smells like... well, nothing actually. It's just warm. "You're... really close..." She gets even closer, and you reactively turn away. "Look, Suwako, I think you're great and all, but, ah,"

"She's one of them," Yukari's singsong voice says from the ether. Both you and Suwako look around the room. "Get to it! I'd hate to kill you!"

Suwako frowns. "So that's what this is about, huh?" She looks back down at you, and all you can offer is an apologetic halfgrin. "Yukari wants you to sleep with me."

"Well, you and all the others girls, including your descendant in the room over," you admit.
"Pfft, figures," she crosses her arms and looks down at you. "The first time someone shows interest in me in ages and it's for someone else's benefit. Typical."

"Uh, it's not like that, actually," you blurt out. Crap. "I'm not a lolicon so there was no attraction to begin with," Suwako narrows her eyes. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

"So, what, you can't do it because I'm not woman enough for you?"

"N-no, Suwako. I'm sure you're more than enough, being a goddess and all. I'm just sayin..." you bite the inside of your lip and struggle to find the words. Suwako glares down at you, her brow furrowed, considering. Suddenly, her eyes light up.

"So you mean to say, is that you're scared," she says. "Don't want to be branded a pervert for doing it?"

"No, it's not that," you don't like the tone of her voice. Suwako just grins at you.

"Well, if I knew you were a coward I wouldn't think you were cute!" She says to you. She lifts her dress to reveal that she's not wearing any underwear. "This could have been yours! I was willing! You know how long it's been for me?! At least one hundred years!"

"Look, get offa me," you demand. Suwako just grins and gets really close, putting her hands on your shoulders. "Suwako, I'm serious."

"Cow-ard," she sings. You glare. "Ooh, so tough-looking. I bet you can't even get it up."

"Try me," you say. She's making it a challenge. She wants the best you have? She's going to get it. You grab the bottom of her dress and pull straight up and back, nearly ripping it off of her small frame. Suwako raises up, letting you look at her. Her eyes are smug. "Heh, not much to look at," you throw back her earlier phrase at her. Not that you're wrong; while Sanae was right in that Suwako does have breasts, there's not much there. Suwako reaches back and grabs the zipper to your pants, pulling it down without looking as something like indignation makes its way across her face. You grab her by the waist as she reaches into your pants, pulling out your rapidly hardening dick.

"Same could be said for you," she breathes as she unbuttons your pants. "You're average at best. Yukari couldn't even get someone with a big one? That's sad. You're sad."

You growl and reach up, squeezing at Suwako's nipples. The goddess gasps and immediately stifles it, biting her lip and glaring at you. She squeezes your dick and begins to stroke it. You grunt as her soft hand makes its way up and down, and it doesn't take long for you to become fully erect. You let go of her nipples and stare.

"Move so I can take my pants off, damnit," you tell her. "I don't know how somehow so small is so heavy."

"You're just weak," taunts the goddess as she stands, swinging her head around your head to stand up. You catch a brief view of her pussy, and even in the dark you can tell she's loving this; she's almost dripping wet. Which is good, you consider - that's going to be a tight fit. You stand up and pull down your pants and boxers, kicking them off to the side of the room. Suwako looks up at you, hand on hip, looking at you with a frown. "Scrawny. So scrawny. You need to eat more."

"Shut up and come here," you pick Suwako up by the waist and pin her against the wall. The goddess wraps her legs around you, and the two of you stare at each other for a long moment before you push the head against her lips and thrust.

It's... actually a bit easier to get in than you thought. You get about a third of the way in, and Suwako winces as tears form in her eyes. You pull out and thrust back in, going all the way in this time. Suwako bites back a moan, but it still comes out of her throat in a whimper. You grin. "For all your talk, you're still weaker than me."

"Idiot," she gasps as you push her higher up the wall to get a better angle. Your start pumping your dick in and out of her pussy, each thrust feeling better than the last as it stretches to fit you. It's still tight, though, real tight, and Suwako feels it too. Her little whimpers get harder for her to hold back, each one getting louder until she gives up and start open-mouthed moans into the air. "Y-youuuaaan! You suck! Gah! Just give uuuuunnn! Give up!" You give a hard thrust into her, and she bites your shirt, letting out a long loud screaming moan. "Stoooooooooaaaaaahh!"

You pull out of her, both of you breathing heavily. Shaking, you lower her to the floor. Suwako takes a few heavy breaths, then glares up at you. "You call that sex? That's was boring!"

"Well, it's hard to do anything with someone who's so inexperienced," you say, turning your back to her. "I'm getting my pants."

"Oh, really?!" Suwako growls. She grabs you by the shirt and pulls you down to the floor, onto the futon. You watch Suwako drops on all fours, crawling up to you throbbing dick and giving it a long, slow lick. "Mmmmm... at least I still taste good," You glare, but Suwako puts the heel of her foot on your chin and gently pushes your head back. She straddles you, giving you a good view of her really cute ass as she grinds against your dick, getting her own juices all over her chest and stomach. She slowly raises up and looks back at you. "Let me show you what it's like when I have control."

Suwako raises up, reaching down to spread her lips as she slides back down onto your dick. You grunt and close your eyes as she lowers herself all the way down your shaft, listening to her let out a long slow groan. Both her hands raise up to squeeze her nipples as she slides up and down your shaft, and she looks at you with lust in her eyes as she rides you. You run your hands up her legs before planting them firmly on her ass. Suwako moans at your touch, her hips rocking back and forth.

You feel a familiar swelling coming from deep within. "Suwako, make this quick, I have other, sexier women to fuck."

The goddess laughs, and you can make out a hand trailing down her side before reaching in front. You can't tell but you know she's rubbing her clit as she rides you, her moans sharpening and getting quicker. "Don't come in me first!" she gasps at you. She leans forward, and you squeeze her ass as she offers you a better view. "If you do I'll kill you, I swear."

"I can't..." you gasp. Suwako's moans get even faster, and the mix of sound, sight, and feeling push you over the edge. "Suwakooooooaaahh!" You let out a loud groan of your own over her fast ones as you blow your load inside of her, your dick throbbing with each shot as you come for the first time in months. The feeling is enough for Suwako, though, and she starts bucking against you.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" She screams. Her body throats and her pussy squeezes your dick, drenching your in her own juices. "Fuuuck! Ahhhhhh!"

Suwako keeps grinding against you, slowing down rapidly. Soon enough, she stops, looking back at you over her shoulder. Her sweaty hair is matted against her forehead. "...okay... maybe you don't suck," she admits. She slowly pulls herself off of you, and you can see her own liquid mixed with your semen run out of her swollen pussy. "I gotta get cleaned up. Come on, you can too."

She reaches a hand out to you. You take it and stand. "What, no cuddling?" Suwako laughs and gestures to the soaked futon.

"You really wanna get in that?" she asks. "I'll toss it after we shower. We can cuddle in the main room."

"You think they heard us?" you say as she slides open the door. You follow her across the hall to the bath.

"Pfft, yeah," Suwako replies. "As loud as we were half the mountain probably heard us," the thought of Sanae hearing you have sex with her goddess makes your flush more than what you consider reasonable. Suwako turns on the water and immediately gets in the shower, but you instead wait for the water to warm up. You give it about ten seconds and get in with her. Suwako is just standing there, head against the wall.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah..." she sighs. "Now that we're not being animals..." she looks at you and smiles. "That was pretty good."

"Yeah?" Suwako nods. "Well... you weren't so bad yourself."

"I helped you get over your crippling fear of lolis?"

"It's not a crippling fear, but..." you sigh and lean against the wall as you look down at Suwako. "Yeah, I think you did. And we both got some much-needed stress relief out of it."

"Mhm," Suwako nods, taking a cloth and rubbing between her legs. In the light of the bathroom you can tell you really did a number on her body; what you thought was just wetness from being turned on was mixed with some blood.

"Ouch, sorry," you quip.

"It's fine, it's just a consequence of this body," Suwako replies. "If I was in my real body, my full-faith form? I'd have blown your mind."

"Somehow, I don't doubt that," you say with a laugh. "Still... you're not going to... get pregnant or anything are you?" Suwako stares at you incredulously.

"....pfffftttttmwahahahahaha!" she laughs. "Oh, that's good!" she looks at your quizzical face. "Pfffttoooh you're serious. No, no I can't, unless I want to. Considering I have Sanae, I have no desire to raise another child. Oh, and you'll be happy to know, youkai and humans can't interbreed, so feel free to make a mess everywhere you go."

"Oh, he plans on it," Yukari's voice comes out of nowhere. "That was pretty good, 'Mister Smith'. One down and sixty-five to go!"

Suwako finishes up, handing you the cloth. "Good luck," she says with a sideways look on her face.

----------

When you get out of the shower, a fresh set of clothes is sitting outside of the bathroom door. A note sits on top of them.

'Thanks for the fun.
Don't take this the wrong way, but just because I had sex with you, don't think there's any connection there. I just wanted to have some fun.
Feel free to join us for dinner.
-- Suwako'

You grab the clothes - a black t-shirt with some chinese characters on it, grey boxers, and a pair of jeans - and set them up on the sink. As you begin putting your clothes on, you're suddenly stricken by panic. You don't think you can sit in a room with people who just heard you in the middle of very loud, very good sex! What if they ask questions?!

Maybe it's best to make a break for it. You're certain that Sanae will follow, but as you put your boxers on, you consider your options.

[ ] Run for it!!!
[ ] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35691
[X] I'm hungry, let's eat.

I think Kanako would already know about the whole "has to have sex" thing so it's not so awkward there I'd think.


As for what Sanae has said, like going to Comiket and such, and people thinking she's cosplaying herself, how widespread is the knowledge of the games and artwork and such in Gensokyo?

Actually that also makes me wonder if Renko and Maribel are around, and whether the Lunarians are around as well.
No. 35692
>>35691

Only the people who are computer savvy know about the extent the real world knows of Gensokyo. This basically locks out everyone except for the Moriya Shrine, Eientei, and the Yakumo family.
No. 35693
[X] I'm hungry, let's eat.

Now now, dont be shy, Sanae was at least expecting it, while Kanako might be told by Suwako

..hmm, is there a list of the 66 girls actually? A checklist might be okay
No. 35694
File 140564306669.gif- (1.43MB , 250x250 , mRSqaYE.gif ) [iqdb]
35694
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

No time for embarassment, we're on a fucking mission.
No. 35695
You know I'm thinking something: who says reality has to match the fiction? Sanae herself put it bluntly that the real her and the pixiv her aren't the same, so what about others like the Scarlets? Well it's already sorta confirmed their lolis, but I've seen artwork that depicts them with more adult proportions ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1484512?tags=ryuuno_stadtfeld , http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1544421?tags=ryuuno_stadtfeld / http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1377524?tags=ryuuno_stadtfeld ), so who says all the "lolis" in Gensokyo will actually be lolis?

Heck if we took Zun's art at as fact, they'd all be lolis.

TLDR: Just because doujins and such may depict a character as such and such doesn't always mean the real deal with match with the fiction.
No. 35696
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

Hentai logic dictates that Kanako will jump us before the day is out.

Saw a couple spelling mistakes in there. Some more description would be nice, but it doesn't seem like we're in this for the erotica.
No. 35697
>>35693

Sadly, there's not a checklist. Just add up all the characters from Scarlet Devil to Ten Desires. DDC hasn't happened yet in this Gensokyo.

>>35695

The way I see it, there's actually a handful of lolis in fanon compared to the rest of the touhous.


>>35696

...Actually you kind of are. Look, I've never written porn before, so it's going to suck a bit at first. And by a bit I mean a lot. So I'm kind of hoping that I can keep you guys engaged by being funny, or at least attempting to be, until my porn hits like, god tier.
No. 35698
File 14056458805.jpg- (43.21KB , 450x615 , BZ6-3iNCUAAc_qV.jpg ) [iqdb]
35698
>>35697
>DDC hasn't happened yet

Damn, I wanted to see how we'd handle Sukuna.
No. 35699
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

Casual sex with Suwako. Not a bad start.
No. 35700
It's unfortunate DDC hasn't happened yet because of the deliciousness of Wakasagihime, Kagerou, the Tsukumo sisters, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, & Raiko is something I'd like to see.

1. Are Maribel and Renko around since there's quite a few doujins about them?

2. You know I'm wondering if in addition to Sanae's help, we could also use our college knowledge/field of specialization to help get into the pants of various characters, like use our knowledge to help ease their lives some?

What did we major in?
No. 35701
>>35698
>>35700

It was hard, but I had to set the DDC characters aside because their presence fucks things up for our hero.

Also... fuck, what all can you get that's relevant with a four-year degree? I had it in my head that MC had medical knowledge but I don't know what you can do in four years.
No. 35702
Oh, and Mary and Ren do exist, but they're Outside, forever wandering, trying to find Gensokyo.
No. 35703
>>35701
Well with Eirin around that medical knowledge isn't going to amount to much unfortunately. Though maybe he could get an apprenticeship with her like what Reisen has?

As for knowledge well I was thinking of perhaps books on agriculture and such. Has rice agriculture changed much in the last 120 years?
No. 35704
>>35703
You're right there...
As for rice agriculture... i have no idea.
No. 35706
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

>>35697
Don't sweat it too much, I'm really enjoying the rather comedic tone. Take it easy...
No. 35707
>Dunno. I'm guessing she wants to be raped?

This has always bugged me. How does rape fetish even work? The whole point of rape is that it isn't consensual. Enjoying being raped self-defeats its "purpose".

Oh, and the actual vote:
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35708
>>35707
I presume it is similar to the way masochism works: they enjoy being controlled/humiliated by someone else.
No. 35709
>>35702

Sucks to be them.

[X] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35710
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

Can't leave when there's still work to be done.
No. 35711
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35712
>>35689
[X] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35713
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

Gotta say it could have been better even if he wasn't really that into it. May I suggest dropping by #touhouporn for advice? Someone would help even if some others give you shit about it.
No. 35718
No update tonight cause my other thing took precedence. Sorry. Tomorrow though.
No. 35721
Are the girls here only going to be the ones in the games or are we also going to see some of the girls featured in the print works like Kasen?
No. 35722
>>35721
Right now it's just the girls from the windows games, but I might shove in some of the other girls.

Also, DDC isn't out of the question. Remember I said it hasn't happened yet.
No. 35724
>>35721
Eh we're going to have our hands full in so many ways as it is.
No. 35726
>>35722
I just want Futo, other then that, I'm cool.
No. 35727
>>35726
Have you tried reading Winemaker by chance? That has some Futo.
No. 35734
>>35727
I have now.
No. 35735
>>35689
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat (Kanako)
Need energy for dickings. Also I am hoping the Chinese characters say something horrible.
No. 35738
>>35735
Chinese characters?
No. 35739
>>35738
The ones on the T-shirt Suwako gave us.

[×] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35750
[x] I'm hungry, let's eat.

No fucks to give about this. He only has 65 left and those are reserved.
No. 35779
[X] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35797
Know i'm late here, but

[X] RUMIA
No. 35798
>>35797
you fucking what m8
No. 35799
>>35797
>Name
>No Sage
WHAT.

Oh, and [×] I'm hungry, let's eat.
No. 35800
So when is the next update coming?
No. 35801
>>35797
Protip: Read >>/gensokyo/6052 Stop being a namefag if you're not an OP. No one cares who you were on /jp/
No. 35802
>>35799
>>35801

The rules do not forbid being a namefag. You guys are blowing this way out of proportion.
No. 35804
>>35797
Please find your nearest large fire and lovingly embrace it.
No. 35816
I really hope this thread isn't dead. This is the first Sanae I've seen on /thp/ that I've actually liked.
No. 35817
No it's not dead, I just ran into a wall because I've never written porn before. My bad everyone.
No. 35820
(I couldn't find an image of lake sex :V)


Eh, well, you've never really been one to run away when shit got embarrassing. If Sanae and Kanako have something to say, they can say it to your face. Besides, it seems quiet enough. You can hear the TV playing again, and as you walk into the main room (with your hair still just a little bit wet), you see that the three Moriya Shrine residents have taken up space around a western-style table off to the side. Sanae is still reading - a different manga from the pages you can sorta see - Suwako is eating like its the last meal on Earth, and Kanako is calmly sipping tea. You notice that all three of them are wearing something different from what you expected; in fact, if you didn't know who they were, they might pass off as a normal Japanese family. Sanae has on her clothes from earlier, and Kananko and Suwako are both wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The t-shirt on Kanako, incidentally, is a bit too small on her. Other than that, you could pass them off as a normal family.

Well, except for the funny colored hair.

Kanako notices you and waves you over, gesturing to a seat. "Come, come, Sanae and I have been waiting on you," she says with a smile. "Unlike Suwako here, we have manners."

"Hey, shut up!" Suwako grunts between mouthfuls. "I just had a workout, now I'm starving."

"Suwako," Sanae sets her manga down. "I've seen you 'work out', as you put it, and it hardly requires movement on your part."

"Well, I did all the work this time," brags the goddess. Oh God, what? "He just lay there while I-"

"Can I totally not listen to this please?" Sanae cuts in. "Nevermind that half the mountain heard the two of you most likely. Well, you anyway," she points her chopsticks at Suwako as the two of you begin to eat. Incidentally, you suck at chopsticks. "Also, I'm afraid to make fun of you now, thanks for that."

"Why, afraid I'll get... excited?" Suwako raises an eyebrow and grins at her distant descendant. "Would that really be so bad?"

"Gross," Sanae quips, taking a bite of rice.

"The Greek gods are all siblings and they have sex all the time," Suwako replies. Sanae almost chokes on her rice. You and Kanako share a laugh at Sanae's expense. "Don't laugh, Kanako, cause you're probably next on our friend's list of girls to stick it in."

"Ha... what?" Kanako blinks.

"Oh, right, you didn't hear," Suwako puts a hand on her chest. "You see, our friend here has been given a job by our good friend Yukari," you see Kanako's eye twitch as she turns to glare at you.

"Hey, it wasn't my idea!" you hold your hands up, trying to look innocent.

"Says the guy wearing a shirt that says 'I have a big dick'," observe the goddess. You blink and look down at your shirt. Sanae starts giggling.

"Goddamnit, Suwako!" you shout. You pull your shirt over your head and throw it at the small, laughing girl, catching her in the face and knocking her back. "You're not helping!"

Sanae laughs harder at Suwako's misfortune as she throws the shirt towards you, only to horribly misaim and hit her teacup instead, spilling the drink all over the table and smacking Kananko in the face with the aforementioned shirt. Kanako rips it off of her face and throws it aside, glaring at the smaller goddess. "I'm going to kill you!" she shouts, standing up. You're still laughing until she turns to face you. "Then, I'm going to drag you aside and you're going to explain all of this! Sanae! Take him away!"

Sanae stands, taking your hand and laughing all the while. Her light mood serves to further your own laughter as the miko takes you outside, shutting the door quietly as Kanako and Suwako get into a loud shouting match. "Are they always like that?" you ask, curious.

"Every day of my life," quips the miko, sitting down at the edge of the porch and motioning you to sit next to her. As you do, she looks out toward the steps. "It's never quiet here. The village, despite its loudness, is much more quiet than those two. Oh, and don't worry about them 'threatening' you, Kanako is just blowing smoke. She's silly like that."

The two of you share another giggle at the thought. "By the way, I really could hear Suwako through the walls," Sanae says suddenly, her face flushed. "She sounded pretty... ah, intense."

"Yeah, sorry about that," you say, rubbing the back of our head. "I didn't think she'd be so into it."

"Oh, it's no big deal," Sanae tells you, scratching her head nervously. A blush forms as she looks away from you. "It, ah... was stimulating."

...you blink. Did she. "Did you-"

"So what if I did?" Sanae looks away, her blush fierce. "Is that so bad?"

You hold your hands up. "I'm just saying, she's literally your family."

"Yeah, I know, it's probably gross, but..." Sanae shakes her head, and when she turns to look at you, her blush is gone. "Seriously, though, if you keep that up you might stand a chance with me!" she smiles, her confidence back. Back in the shrine there's a crash.

"You're a woman of discerning tastes," you tease. "Let me tell you, though, you better be worth it," the minor taunt doesn't go unnoticed - Sanae leans back and puffs her chest out a bit, and you notice that she's actually quite blessed. Not nearly as large as Kanako, but still quite nice for her age... how old is she, anyway? May as well ask.

"How old are you?"

"Oh? I'm sixteen," Sanae blinks. "I guess you wouldn't know that... especially considering how much everyone drinks... but yeah. I came to Gensokyo when I was about...oh, twelve? Yeah, that's about rigt..." You think about that and shudder a bit; you've seen hentai of Sanae just after she came to Gensokyo. Now, looking at her, you couldn't imagine Sanae as a child.

"I see... wait a second," you look down. "How long ago was the Scarlet Devil Incident?"

"...ah, yes, I can see how that'd be a problem," nods the living goddess. "You see, time flows differently here, but yet, it doesn't."

"Huh?" you tilt your head.

"Time is immaterial here," Sanae explains. "You see, to us, here in Gensokyo, Remilia unleashed her Scarlet Mist about, oh, six years ago. However, at the same time, I was still a grade-schooler in the Outside World. However, from what I've been told, it still runs parallel to the real world to some degree. I really have no idea how it works, but six months here can be anywhere from a year to five days Outside, and no one has any idea how it works. I do know the time distortion got worse after Sakuya arrived, but I couldn't tell you how."

"Then how do you go to Comiket?" you ask.

"Ah, that's easy," Sanae waves a hand. "I ask my parents."

"...wait, as in, your birth parents?"

"Yup!" Sanae smiles. "I can talk to them thanks to my internet connection outside. They usually email me when it's coming up. I usually leave the next day, and by the time I surface in Lake Suwa, I just drop by the family, visit a bit, head to Comiket, go back to my parents', then come back to Gensokyo by diving back into Lake Suwa. I resurface over there," she points at the small pond off to the side of the main walkway. "I know this is all probably confusing."

"Well... I'd be lying if I said it made sense," you quip. Looking from the pond back to the miko, you grin. "You seem to have adjusted well."

"Ah, it took time," Sanae admits. A cool wind blows, rustling her hair. She pushes it behind her ears as she looks at you. "The truth is, I have a lot of work to do, Mister Smith. I don't have time to be upset over my life. In fact, I guess you could say that I love it here!" Her smile brightens into something fantastic, and you feel yourself grinning like an idiot too. Sanae leans against you for a second, all smiles, and you catch the brief scent of lillies. You wonder if she always smells like that.

You realize that Sanae might be the nicest girl you've ever met in your life.

"Sanae!" Kanako's voice calls from the interior of the shrine. The door slides open, and a disheveled looking goddess walks through.

"Finally talk out all your problems?" Sanae quips, getting off of you and looking back at her "mother". Kanako rolls her eyes.

"Please, talking to Suwako is like talking to an actual frog. You get nowhere slowly," she hands Sanae a paper bag with handles. "Here, for your nightly trip to the Hakurei Shrine. Give Reimu our regards?"

"Of course," Sanae stands up and takes the bag. "Assuming she eats today."

"Problems with Reimu?" You ask. Sanae shakes her head.

"She's fallen a bit under the weather ever since the Taoists showed up, so I've been trying to take care of her."

"Can I come with you?"

"Ah, sorry, but the Hakurei Shrine is closed. We even kicked the fairies off the property for now," she sighs. "Ah, I hope she gets better soon. Anyway, I'll be leaving you in this old hag's care," she gestures toward Kananko, who playfully swats at her. "I'll be back in the morning, probably. Oh, and get ready!" she points at you. "In return for me helping you, I'm going to demand you work for us!"

"I... what?" you blink. Sanae just grins and hops backwards, taking to the air and turning about with a wave. The pantyshot is pretty nice.

"...well then," you breathe.

"Interested?" Kananko asks, an eyebrow raised. You look at the rapidly shrinking dot.

"She's... she's something, that's for sure," you tell her. "Nice, though. You did good, Kanako."

"Ha! I know," says the snake goddess. She sidles up to you and puts an arm around you. You blush a bit. "So, Suwako told me what she overheard."

"Oh?" You raise an eyebrow and look at her. She grins. "I take it you're interested?"

"I might be," singsongs the goddess. "Tell you what, meet me out back tonight. You won't be sorry."

Well, with an offer like that, you'll need to check this out.

----------

You spent the rest of the day in Sanae's room, reading through her doujins and getting on the internet. You considered emailing your friends, but what would you tell them? "Oh, I moved to Japan. Today. Because fuck you." That wouldn't fly. So instead you dicked around on Pixiv... and of course, you went through Sanae's drawers.

The girl has a ton of clothes, probably none of which she wears on a regular basis. Skirts, t-shirts, dresses, an old sailor uniform from about four years ago, nothing special at first. Then you found her bra (C, by the way) and panty drawer and, after stuffing a pair in your pocket, you realized that it had a false bottom. So of course you lifted that thing up, and holy shit did you hit the motherlode.

"What does she need with four vibrators?" you wonder, looking at the two silver six-inch sex toys that are open and so clean they're almost shiny. The third and fourth are still in their boxes and sealed, and a quick glance at the description reveals why: those are way too big for a girl like her.

You lift up a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and chuckle, stuffing those back in next to the still-in-plastic cockring and clit vibrator. You pick the small thing up, staring at it. This has definitely seen some recent use. You look back toward the door and, seeing that neither goddess was standing behind you, put it up to your nose.

Nope. Smells clean. She washes things regularly, and you take that as a good sign. So if she did get off on yours and Suwako's antics, then...

You check her laundry hamper. Nothing. Damn. This girl is clean. How unfortunate; it's hard to be a pervert when the girl in question cleans up after herself so quickly.

Whatever. You have a date. You step out of Sanae's room and cut off the light. You head toward the back, stepping around Suwako, who's engrossed in some anime or other; you're not sure which one. "Have fun," she calls after you.

"I plan on it," you say back, and the two of you briefly make eye contact. She gives you a huge grin. You smile back and step out the back door.

The pale moonlight is full this evening. Sitting at the shoreline to the great pond behind the Moriya Shrine, Kanako sits with her back to you, waiting expectantly. You walk down the short path to her and sit down next to her. "Hey, I'm- oh okay, you're already naked."

The goddess chuckles, looking at you with slitted pupils that glow in the night. "Why stand on ceremony? We both know what we're here for," she stands up, allowing you a full view. Under the moonlight, you can truly call her a goddess. Her body is shapely, with nice, large breasts with dark nipples, a patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair, and round hips. She grins down at you, and you can already feel a stir as she bends down to you. "Why are you still wearing pants?" she asks quietly.

You unbutton your pants and pull them off of yourself quickly, Kanako's face pleased at your eagerness. "I'll warn you, I'm a much different beast than Suwako."

"I can tell just by looking at you," you breathe. Kanako gets on her hands and knees, crawling up to you and pushing herself on to you. "You're not worried about tengu?"

"Who cares about them?" Kanako breathes into your ear. You tense as she runs a hand along your inner thigh. "Let them watch... they'll just get jealous."

"Me or you?" you ask. You grab Kanako by the waist, sliding your hands back to her firm ass.

"Both," replies the goddess. She leans in and nibbles on your earlobe. You gasp sharply, a mix of enjoyment and pain hitting you as she bites down. She doesn't bite hard but its enough, and you squeeze her ass as she bites down. Kanako makes 'mmm' sound, letting go to lick at your earlobe. "You go right for it, don't you?"

"Like you said, why stand on ceremony?" you ask, and you pull her on top of you. You trace her muscular form with her hands, touching lightly and feeling how strong she is underneath her skin. Kanako pushes down, hands on either side of you as she raises up to give her a better view of her breasts. You can't resist, gingerly touching them with just your fingertips, tracing around her nipples and looking up into her eyes.

"What, too much?" she asks. You shake your head and cup them both, giving them a squeeze. They're about what you expect from a goddess, full and firm and fun. She wiggles a bit, staring at you expectantly. You let go of her breasts to grab her waist and pull her up, getting those wonderful creations closer. You lean forward, licking around one nipple while squeezing the other, sending Kanako into a shiver. "Ah... that's good," she whispers. "You've done this before..." you don't respond as you envelop the nipple with your mouth, sucking on it and squeezing the other harder. Kanako gasps, grabbing the back of your head and pushing it forward onto her, easily supporting your weight as you relax.

Her thumb grabs at the edge of your boxers, and you stop to look up at her face. "Let's sit up," you say. She nods, raising up more so you can get into a sitting position. Kanako watches as you peel your boxers off, grinning as she looks at your dick. "Yeah, I could use that," she purrs. She sits down on your legs, gripping the shaft with one hand and a breast with the other, squeezing at her own nipple as she strokes you. Your pulse quickens as she stares at you, pumping your dick and grabbing herself. She lets out a soft moan as she touches herself, looking at you and smiling. You slide your hands along her thighs, leaning forward to touch at her pussy. She spreads her legs a bit more as you rub at the lips, feeling that she's already quite wet. "Been a while for you, too?"

"You could say that," she replies, yelping a bit as you dip your fingertip inside her. "Don't play," she gasps, and you repond by giving her what she wants, sliding your finger all the way in. You smile at her content sigh, and you add a second finger to your movements, fingering her as fast as she's stroking you. The both of you go quiet, Kananko making the occasional gasp or moan, and you decide to make her feel even better by adding your thumb to the mix, using it to rub her swollen clit. Kanako moans, letting go of you to grab both her breasts, squeezing them together. You lean forward a bit more, going faster and helping her out with those, pushing a hand aside to grab and squeeze one of her nipples.

Kanako leans back to give you a better angle, and you speed up, pumping your fingers in and out, your smile growing wider as her moans get louder. You want more, but she's enjoying this way too much, and despite the desire in her eyes, she's happy with this. You are too, so much so that at first you don't notice there's a third hand on your cock. It's not until it starts pulling at it do you suddenly look down. "Wh-what-"

"You know, Kanako, you could do this yourself," Suwako says. You look down to see that, somehow, the smaller goddess has snuck up next to the two of you, laying down on her belly and idly running her hand up and down your dick. "You're supposed to be using this thing."

"S-Suwako!" Kanako gasps, and she pulls away from you quickly. The younger goddess's face flushes. "What are you doing here?!"

"I just decided to see how you were doing," quips the smaller god. "And what do I find but you just letting him finger you. Come on, Kanako, don't you know how to use this?" She pulls at your dick again, her soft hand only making it feel better. She looks up at you. "I'll use it again if you don't want to..."

"It's not that, it's-" Kanako begins, then bites her lip as Suwako crawls forward and sticks her tongue out, licking the head of your shaft. "Hey!" Suwako ignores Kanako's protest as she envelops the top of your dick with her mouth, sucking on it gently. You bite back a grunt as she slides her mouth down, getting about halfway and stopping to slide back up, then down again. You have no words for this sudden blowjob, only opting to lean back and enjoy it as the blonde simultaneously sucks on you and strokes your shaft. Kanako's protests die as she watches, her eyes slightly glazed over.

You grab Suwako's dress and pull up on it, the goddess raising her butt in the air to allow you to pull it up. The full moonlight allows you to see that she's wearing panties this time, white ones, and also the hand that's jammed down into them. "How long were you watching?" you ask Suwako. She responds with something that vaguely sounds like "iunno", stopping briefly to lick the head of your cock again before putting it back in her mouth. You look back at Kanako, watching as she unconsciously pinches at a nipple with one hand, her other rubbing at her slit. Kanako bites her lip as she watches, and you suddenly remember what you're here for... but damn if Suwako isn't good at this.

You grab the blonde by the hair, forcing her to stop. She raises up, pulling you out of her mouth and looking up at you. "Hmm?" she goes, her other hand still slowly stroking your dick.

"This time was supposed to be for me and Kanako," you say kindly. Suwako looks back at her companion as she finally lets out a moan, thrusting two fingers inside herself. "And I want her, Suwako."

"Me too?" she asks. You can't help but nod. "Alright, then, let's go."

"What-" you begin as Suwako stands, pulling you up. Kanako stops, curious, as Suwako grabs her by the arm and pulls both of you toward the lake. "What are you doing?" you ask. Suwako grins back at the both of you, stopping at the lake edge and dipping a toe inside.

"Mm, warm," she says with a smile. She pulls her dress off along with her panties, stepping in first. "Come on, Kanako,"

"What are you planning?" asks the other goddess, wading into the water after Suwako. You follow suit, noting at the water really is warm, much like a bath. Suwako leads the two of you over to a flat rock, staring at you with a big grin before pushing Kanako against the rock and pulling herself out of the water halfway, giving the taller goddess a kiss that makes your heart stop briefly. Kanako, to her credit, is the first to turn the tables, turning around to push Suwako against the rock and deepen the kiss. The smaller goddess makes a sound, and as you catch up, you can see enough through the clear water to see two of Kanako's fingers buried to the knuckle inside of Suwako's pussy. She opens one eye and looks at you.

"Ah, I see," you say. You lean in to bite Suwako on the neck, and the goddess squeals as you begin to rub her clit. Suwako's legs spread wide to allow you and Kanako both some room, and as she pulls Kanako in for a deeper kiss she grabs at your dick, gripping it tightly and stroking. You suck on her neck, rubbing faster, using your other hand to lean yourself against the wall. The goddess's moans get louder and more frequent as she rocks her hips against yours and Kanako's hands, her face flaring up into a blush as she gets pushed closer to the brink. Before you and Kanako can push her over the edge, though, she suddenly swats your hands away.

"Not yet," she gasps, pulling away from Kanako. "Not yet. I wanna watch you two first."

You stare at Kanako, who grins back at you. "Alright, wanna give her a show?" asks the violet-haired goddess. You grin, and this time it's Kanako against the wall as you lift her up, the water helping, and she wraps her legs around you. It takes but a second to angle yourself right, but after that, it's a simple thrust to go from her lips all the way inside, burying yourself deep in her pussy. The goddess moans with delight, her toes curled as you pull out and thrust in again. Despite the water, she's so wet inside it's as if the lake isn't even there, and she doesn't complain as the two of you push against each other.

Kanako kisses you, then moans into your mouth as you thrust into her again and again. Suwako wades up and latches onto one of Kanako's nipples, sucking on it with the same force she gave to your dick as she reaches between the two of you to rub at Kanako's clit. The younger goddess's moans get sharper, more frequent. You break off the kiss to push one of her breasts up, getting the nipple close so you can grab it with your teeth, then envelop it and suck on the nipple. Your other hands reaches around and finds Suwako, and the goddess yelps as your fingers find their way between her legs. Suwako pushes down with a little bit of force, floating slightly and allowing you to shove two of your fingers inside her still-tight pussy.

Suwako breaks off, leaning up to kiss Kanako again as her own breaths get sharper again, and you know she's almost there. You slow down your thrusting to focus a bit more on Suwako, and the goddess's moans only get louder as you feel her hand join yours in reaching her climax, rubbing her clit like a mad thing. Suwako's eyes roll into the back of her head and she moans loudly, pulling away from Kanako to give a deep-throated groan as her pussy tightens around your fingers, pulsing as she comes. You can feel her liquids seep around your fingers, and as you give a sharp thrust into Kanako, making her yelp, you slowly pull them out of Suwako.

Suwako takes a deep breath, then drops, disappearing completely underwater. You have no idea what she's doing, feeling instead her hair brush against your leg. Kanako suddenly gasps, although it's more like a combination of moan and scream as whatever it is Suwako's doing starts. She grabs onto your shoulders with both hands, and you watch Suwako's hands come out of the water between the two of you, pushing Kanako's legs apart. You take the opportunity, increasing the force and speed of your thrusts, and Kanako's moans get louder. You feel something grab and massage your balls and see the top of Suwako's head between you and Kanako, almost as if it - aha.

Kanako's lets go with one hand to reach underwater and grab Suwako's hair. She pulls on it as you thrust in deeper, and the pressure you've been feeling gets stronger. You look down and watch, noting as Suwako's head moves back and forth above Kanako's pussy, and between that and Kanako's moans, you can't hold it in any longer. Kanako notices the look on your face and smiles. "Can you hold out, just for a- aah!" Kanako doesn't hold out, and her pussy clamps down on your dick so tightly it almost hurts, and she lets out a loud, hot moan into the air as she comes, grabbing both of your shoulders again and gasping between moans. It stops you cold, but its amazing to watch as sweat mingles with water, the goddess in the throes of pleasure, her hips buckling against you.

Suwako's abovewater hand disappears, and you feel Kanako slide off of you. Her pussy is quickly replaced, and you grunt with surprise and pleasure as you feel Suwako's mouth all the way down your shaft, this time to the base. Kanako grins and grabs Suwako's head as the smaller goddess pumps your dick in and out of her mouth, and you reach down to put your hands on her shoulders. Suwako, encouraged, sucks harder, and you groan as you cut loose, coming into her mouth just as hard as you did into her pussy justh hours ago. The goddess doesn't stop, continuing to bob her head up and down on your dick as she sucks every drop of your semen out of it. Just when you don't think you can stand it, she finally pulls your hyper-senitive dick out of her mouth and raises up out of the water, grinning from ear to ear. She winks at you, turns around, and jumps up, grabbing Kanako by the shoulders and giving her a deep open-mouth kiss that lets you see white fluid flowing between their mouths.

----

When the three of you finally wash up after yourselves, you find yourself sandwiched between two goddesses as they pull you into a large futon in Suwako's room. They're warm, soft even, as each one has hold of an arm, sleeping contentedly. That was quite possibly the best sex you've ever had, or at least the best in a long time. You didn't even know that they saw each other like that but, upon reflection, you realize that it was Suwako who initiated all of it. Kanako just got swept along for the ride. It's funny in a way, how the older, shorter goddess just took control like that, but at the same time, you find nothing wrong with it. You look at each one of them and pass out-

-and suddenly, it's daylight, and you're alone in the room. You can hear three voices in the kitchen. You wonder what they're talking about, but at the same time, you could really use the sleep.

[ ] Go back to sleep, process it later.
[ ] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?
No. 35821
[X] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?

Considering the thinness of the walls, John could probably eavesdrop through them with no problem.
No. 35822
[X] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?

Sounds like a plan.
No. 35823
[X] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?
No. 35824
[X] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?

Eh, if he gets caught, act like he just woke up. No biggie.
No. 35825
[x] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?

I was surprised to find that I couldn't keep reading until the end of the scene. It had good choreography and mechanical description, but I think there wasn't enough feeling to it. Not enough of what the MC was feeling, and not enough of a connection to the girls. It made the sex a slog.

But, I don't want you to stop. Keep trying.
No. 35826
>>35825
Hey I'll take all the criticism I can get. I'll definitely try to make things more... Personal?
No. 35827
>>35825
Well regarding connections with the girls, it's not like they really know each other or have gotten to know each other so wouldn't any connection be sorta weak right now?
No. 35828
[x] Go back to sleep, process it later.

Not too bad though the things between the goddesses could be spiced up a bit, but hopefully the things with the choosen girls won't disapoint.

I'm sure #Touhouporn would have said as such if not more if you dropped by before posting.
No. 35829
[x] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?
No. 35830
[x] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?

>>35828
Wow, what is with people shitting on this thread and trying to advertise their IRC channel when OP is clearly doing the best he can? The writing is fine, just write more, experience will help more than anything.
No. 35831
>>35830
you rather there be no criticism at all? The fact people are even commenting on things show they care about this story.
No. 35832
[X] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?
No. 35833
>>35830
>>35831
Guys chill. Let's all relax. I want criticism.
No. 35834
>>35820
[x] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?
drop those eaves!
No. 35835
>>35820
[x] Go eavesdrop. What's life without a little danger of getting caught?

We must gather the informations
No. 35836
File 140761931175.jpg- (156.64KB , 850x637 , it-didnt-happen-this-way-but-thats-k.jpg ) [iqdb]
35836
Ah, the hell with it. What are they gonna do, kill you?

Well...

You slip out of the futon and grab your pants, quickly putting them on and buttoning up. You slide open the door as quietly as you can and ease down the hallway, stopping in the threshold. There are four voices now, one of which you don't recognize immediately. The other three are the Moriya Shrine's residents. Hmm, Sanae sounds emphatic.

"And she wouldn't eat last night," she's saying. "I'm really starting to get worried about her!"

"Look, she'll be alright," you hear Kanako say. "Hakurei has just been having it rough lately. The incident with Kokoro was just a few weeks ago; she's tired," you can hear Kanako's soothing words, and you imagine she's probably giving Sanae an affectionate pat on the head or something like that. 'S cute.

"I know, but I just think..." Sanae pauses, cut off by something. "And what you doing here anyway?"

"Hey, Reimu's part of our interests, too," the fourth person says. "I could offer to help her feel better myself!" The voice is that of a young teenager, you'd guess. You can't really think of who it could be, though. Perhaps Hatate? No, that wouldn't make sense. If it was Marisa, she wouldn't say 'our', and you imagine someone like Reisen sounding more official, so who...?

"I don't think she wants your help," You hear Suwako's voice next. "Besides, haven't you offered that before? And she said no?"

"Well, maybe her feelings have changed," you can hear the fourth doing a sing-song voice. "Look, Kochiya, why don't you just tell me what ails her?"

"It's not your concern," Sanae huffs. "You wouldn't understand, you're not a girl."

"I... what?" The voice sounds indignant. "I am too! I've been a girl longer than you've been alive-"

"Hey, let's not get into a fight here," Kanako says calmly. "Anyway, to answer your question, Sanae's barrier around the Hakurei Shrine will remain up until she deems it fit. Now, please, we have some matters to attend to."

The fourth sighs. "Yes, yes," she says flippantly. "I'll be taking my leave, then. Sakuya, let's go."

"Yes, Milady," Sakuya?! Then that-

You run around the corner to see a maid's back as she grabs the hand of a light-framed girl with bat wings. Remilia Scarlet. The vampire grins at you, the click of a pocketwatch is heard, then the both of them vanish from existence. Damnit! You didn't get a good look at either of them to see how closely they match. You stare at the spot she was sitting when you hear a cough. You blink, turning to stare at Sanae, who is suddenly standing pretty close to you with a pensive look on her face. "Spying, are we?" she asks. You recoil from her like her snake charm is alive, surprised. You hear Kananko and Suwako laugh at you from the table.

"N-no!" you exclaim. "Okay, well, yes, but I heard voices and got curious."

"I figured as much, especially considering the time," Sanae lifts her wrist and shoves it into your face, giving you a clear view of her green-strapped watch. It's almost noon. "You sleep this late all the time?"

"No, can't say I do," you answer honestly. You walk into the main room, sitting on the floor next to the table. Sanae sits next to you, her lips upturned into a faint smile. At the kitchen table, the two goddesses look at each other.

"Come on, Kanako, I think I've got a plan set up about how to finally rival the Buddhists," says the shorter. "I got it written down on my computer," the two goddesses stand up and give you a small wave. Suwako looks at you in such a way that simply tells you she wants more. Kanako's is a bit more reserved, but the sly look she gives you as she walks by tells you she wouldn't mind either.

"So, that was Remilia and Sakuya? I didn't get a good look at them to tell..." You trail off as Suwako turns around and raises a curious eyebrow, then vanishes into her room.

"Yep, the one and only," replies the miko. "You probably heard some harsh words, but the truth is, Remilia's kinda cool when she wants to be. She hosts some pretty awesome parties at the Mansion all the time, not just the one you probably know about."

"Really?" You certainly weren't expecting that. "That's pretty neat. Is she as... ah, charismatic as everyone makes her out to be?"

"Oh, no," Sanae says. "They downplay it. Remilia can wring out of you whatever she wants with how smooth she is. It's incredible, and I've fallen for it myself. She's a pro at getting what she wants," you see a faint blush spread across her cheeks. You can't help but grin.

"So what'd she want out of you?" you ask, curious. You lean onto the table and stare at her.

"She... ah..." she bites her lip and looks away. Oh, no, she's not playing innocent. You narrow your eyes a bit, leaning closer to her. She looks away from you, darting her eyes to you and away again a few times. "It's kind of embarrassing, actually..." she intones. Now you really want to know. You scoot a bit closer to her, straightening your posture and waiting like an expectant child. "Oh, stop it," she whines. You keep staring. "Aahhhh, fine! She sucked my blood!"

What.

"What? That's it?" You ask. Sanae's blush blossoms into a full-faced one. "That doesn't sound so bad."

"It was terrible!" Sanae exclaims. "She told me it wouldn't hurt!"

"And did it?"

"No!" Sanae looks away and points to her neck. You can still see two faint fang marks on it. "It actually felt really good! That's what's so embarrassing about it!"

"I don't understand-"

"She didn't even do anything else," continues the miko. "She just bit me and just... sucked. And it felt so good. It felt so good I-" she stops, looking down. "I'm not even into girls!"

"Oh... ahhhh!" you grin. "She got you off just by drinking your blood, huh?"

"Twice," Sanae buries her face in her hands. "I know it's been a while, but still... it was amazing! It was awful! And it was so classic. She didn't just bite me, she made a show out of it!" She peeks an eye out. "She cradled me over her arm and at first I thought she was going to kiss me! But she just... went in and bit me. Well, she licked my neck first, then she bit me."

"Sounds hot," you tease. Sanae takes a deep breath and uncovers her face.

"You would think so," she says. "But... She just wanted to know what a goddess's blood tasted like and I... the way she looked at me from her 'throne', sitting there, looking so amazing in her dress. You know, she's pretty sexy when she wants to be."

"Really? So she actually looks like an adult?" You try to recall her face and realize it did look older than what you've normally seen depicted of Remilia.

"Well, that's pushing it, but yeah, I guess so," Sanae stands up, straightening out her skirt. "She carries herself like this most of the time," you watch as the miko stands ramrod straight, puffing her chest out and flaring out her hair a bit, putting one hand on her hip and the other balled into a fist. She smiles an almost feral smile as she looks down at you. You look up at Sanae, and you can't help but notice how attractive she looks with that half-serious face. She maintains the pose for a second before giggling and sitting back down. "Like that, just without the laughing."

"Well, it seemed to work for you," you answer with a grin. Sanae pauses for a second, blinking, then catches on. She swats your arm.

"Oh, you flirt!" she exclaims. The two of you laugh. "Tell me, are you like this with all the girls or just me?"

"Mm, dunno yet," you admit. Sanae just playfully hits you again. "So, about the sex thing, I'm thinking we start heading down the mountain so I can tag each one on the way down."

"Wow, a planner, too," Sanae says. She lowers her hand and rubs your arm. "But yeah, I was thinking much the same... well, that is, unless you're only doing that because you can't fly..."

"Well... kind of, yeah. Unless you want to give me magic or something," you reply. You briefly think of yourself shooting off danmaku and looking like a superhero. Hey, you can still be a bit childish.

"...you want me to?" Sanae asks. You blink. Say what?

"You can do that?"

"Uh, duh," Sanae sticks her tongue out at you. "Goddess, remember? I can prepare a miracle and give you some of my magic! It'll take a few hours, though, and you'll have to work for it. But, it'll make your life a lot easier, and against some of the more aggressive girls, they'll respect you being able to fight. I mean, you don't have to, it's totally up to you."

"What do you want me to do?" you ask. Sanae gestures to the broom next to the door.

"Sweep the shrine grounds," she answers. "You know, that thing it seems like we do all the time? Well, a Shrine's gotta be kept clean, so that's why we're always doing it. Since I was out for most of yesterday, I didn't have the opportunity, and I know Suwako and Kanako aren't going to lift a finger, so!" She points at you. "I'll give you a set of blue-white clothes and magic, in return for giving you the ability to use magic!"

"Why the clothes?"

"Well, if you're gonna use my magic, gotta look the part!" Sanae exclaims. She stands up. "I'm gonna get something to drink, give me an answer when I get back?"

"Uh, sure," you reply, nodding. You look down and see that the hem of Sanae's skirt has caught under the table somehow. You grin and just wait. Sure enough, as the miko walks away, her skirt rips off of her body, the button flying off and landing on the table. The skirt falls into a pile at Sanae's feet, and the green-haired girl makes a choking sound as she faces away from you. You blink, a curious smile on your face. "No underwear? Lewd, Sanae, very lewd."

Sanae growls, clenching her fists and turning to face you. "You knew-"

"Oh look, your hair really is green," you quip, looking between her legs at the neatly trimmed patch. Sanae shrieks, her face turning several shades of red, throwing her hands between her legs to cover herself.

"You suck! You could have stopped that!" she shouts at you. You just laugh at Sanae as she backs away from you, slowly making her way to her room. Her blush manages to turn her into a tomato as she enters her room, slamming the door shut. You laugh harder as you hear something go thud, and you realize that probably, she's tripped. Poor thing.

You look down at the skirt, picking it up with both hands and folding it neatly to set on the table. You decide to leave it there to give Suwako something to tease Sanae about. You hear the door open from Sanae's room, and she pokes her head out. She's still blushing, but not as bad.

"J-just so you know," she says. "It's not like I'm mad at you! It was just embarrassing! I know what you and I are gonna end up doing anyway, so... so consider it a sneak peek! Yeah!" She sighs, and you rest your head on your upturned hand. "Sorry I flipped."

"I'm not even mad," you answer. You chuckle as her blush returns.

"Just think about it, okay?!" she shouts at you. You raise an eyebrow. "The magic thing! Magic!" She shuts the door again.

You chuckle again, thinking. Should you be one to acquire the ability to use magic? You?

------------------

[ ] Teach me magic, Sanae
[ ] I'll go my own way.
No. 35837
[x] Teach me magic, Sanae

Flying and danmaku are sorta important. In short: DO EEET.
No. 35838
[X] Teach me, Sanae-sensei!

Flightsex enabled? Flightsex enabled.
No. 35839
[x] Teach me magic, Sanae

It would help though hopefully her idea of brand clothing doesn't bite us down the line.

Gotta say it sounds like something is wrong with Reimu.
No. 35840
>>35836
[x] Teach me magic, Sanae

Well, least we can do is sweeping after that flash and story. Though comedy route will nab us a miko outfit. Can we ask for something that shows off our armpits?
No. 35841
[x] I'll go my own way.

I wonder what other "patrons" we might find.
No. 35842
[X] Teach me magic, Sanae

Yeah flying is important. That and danmaku as well.

As for Reimu, I echo >>35839 in saying something seems wrong. Sanae mentions her not eating and it didn't sound like she was sick or anything. Is it depression, since Kanako mentioned something about Reimu having it rough lately?
No. 35843
[X] Teach me magic, Sanae

What guy doesnt at least want to feel the sensation of being able to fly and shoot people with danmaku?
No. 35844
[X] Teach me magic, Sanae

Who wouldn't want to be able to fly?
No. 35845
You hear the door to Sanae's room open. Tearing your eyes from the television, you see that Sanae has put on a new skirt. She's still blushing a bit, but it seems to have mostly passed. You offer a smile, and she returns it. "I'm wearing panties this time, dork," she says. You shrug, still grinning. You stand up as she approaches you, giving her a small bow.

"Sanae, teach me how to use magic," you say firmly. After some consideration, you decided that this was the best course of action: Flight will simply be way too useful, and the ability to actually use all that danmaku you've seen so much of should be really useful in defending yourself. You have no idea how hostile some of the residents here might be, and you want to be prepared. Also, maybe, possibly, once you get down to Old Hell you can kick Satori's ass in return for her bitchslapping you around her stage.

Ha, who are you kidding? You can't even beat her on Hard. You shake your head of your thoughts on revenge and watch as Sanae smiles brightly. She floats past you and grabs her broom, tossing it to you. You catch it with one hand, twirl it about to avoid smacking it into the TV, and set it down. Sanae whistles approvingly. "Nice acrobatics there," she comments, opening the door. You follow after her quickly, shutting the door behind you. Sanae waits patiently as you put your shoes on, gesturing to the grounds in front of you as you stand up. "All of this must be swept up completely," she tells you. "The porch and stone path will be what must be done. Don't worry about the torii, I'll get that. If you need me," she points at the grassy area next to the small pond. "I'll be over there preparing my Miracle."

Sanae floats off, landing in front of the pond. She kicks off her shoes and unties her sleeves, setting them off to the side. After a moment's concentration, you see a large green glow emanate from the grass as Sanae begins... dancing? No, that's not the right word. It appears to be a series of stances, like t'ai chi or something like that. You watch as she moves gracefully, like the wind, wondering why she needs to do that in order to cast a spell, but forget about it after a while. Let her do her thing. You get to task, walking to an edge of the porch and setting the bristles to the wood. You begin to sweep, focusing intently on it and blocking how the low-grade you hear coming from Sanae's direction...

---------

Two hours later, you sit down in the middle of the stone path, exhausted. Behind you, the grounds are, by your estimation, so clean you could eat off of it without harm. In front of you, however, is still quite a ways to go. The ground is littered with leaves, sticks, and you're pretty sure that's half of a tree at the edge, near the steps. You're gonna have to lift that thing if Sanae is going to accept your efforts. Speaking of the miko, you look over at green-haired girl as she continues her odd performance, continuously moving in circles and stances. She's even added a little chant, and from you've gathered it's some sort of ritual prayer. She's at some point taken off her shirt, and her entire upper body is covered in glowing blue magical runes. She's so focused on the task at hand that any attempts to speak to her have fallen short.

You wonder if she'd even react if you pulled off her sarashi. Maybe that's not the best idea, especially if she mistakes you for an enemy and trashes you. So instead you just sit and watch, listening to the ritual and watching her deft movements. You hear a rush of wind next to you, but ignore it, almost entranced instead by Sanae's dance, until you hear the click of a shutter. You turn your head, getting an eyeful of leg. "Huh?" You look up, almost straight up, in fact, into the skirt and white panties. "Wha-"

"Hm? Oh, sorry," the figure backs up. You get more leg, a black skirt, white shirt, and tokin hat. Autumn colored eyes, black hair... crow's wings. Aya Shameimaru. Of course, the camera in her hands is more of a hint than anything else, but the confirmation is much more acceptable... hm. She's actually a lot prettier than you gave her credit for. "I haven't seen you here before. Who're you, stranger?" Aya sits down next to you, setting her camera aside. She puts her hands together in her lap and stares at you, giving you a pleasant smile. "The look on your face says that you know me already!"

"Well..." you look back at Sanae. "I figured you to be the crow that I've heard so much about. How many people in Gensokyo have a camera, after all?" The tengu giggles, pleased at your recognition. "The name is Smith, by the way, Miss..." you trail off.

"Ah, Aya is fine," replies the bird. "So, you staying here at the Moriya Shrine? Watching out for Sanae here?" she nods towards the miko, who continues to dance about, unhindered. You shrug.

"Nothing like that," you answer. "I got, uh, gapped in by Miss Yakumo yesterday, and the shrine was kind enough to take me in," In more ways than one, you add silently. "In return, I've gotta work for them."

"Ah, so you're just a guest, then?" Aya asks. "Interesting. I figured she'd finally found a boyfriend," she sighs, changing positions to lean back on her hands. You get a nice view of her chest this way, but either she doesn't notice or doesn't care. It's startling how many women you've met who are confortable with themselves here in Gensokyo. "Such a shame," Aya continues. "Why don't you?"

"Um, well, it's... not like that," you tell Aya. "Sanae and I are just friends. She's sweet but I don't think she'd be interested in me, and besides, I think I got my eye on someone else right now," you affirm your words in your head. How you're going to get to the likes of Kokoro or Komachi is beyond you right now, but Keine and Meiling are relatively easy finds, assuming they stick to the patterns you're aware of. "Anyway, aren't you supposed to be writing all this down?"

"What's she doing?" Aya ignores your question in favor of her own. "Some sort of dance, I see?"

"Um, well... she's giving me magic," you answer.

"Ah, of course!" Aya sits up, smacking an open palm. "Most humans from outside are unaware of magic! Yes, yes, I remember now! Sorry, I'm a bit older than I used to be, sometimes I forget things," she grins at you. "So, learning magic the easy way, huh?" You shrug.

"Doesn't look so easy for her," you gesture toward Sanae again. "I don't see how she does that."

"Ah, it's in her blood," Aya waves off your thoughts. "Quite literally, in fact. Being a goddess says you can work miracles, right? Well, Sanae's just takes a bit longer," she falls into silence as the two of you watch the green-haired miko dance. It's quite beautiful, almost painfully so. Sanae's eyes are closed, her face calm and focused. As she continues her movements, you decide that you've had enough of a break; you stand up, broom in hand, helping Aya to her feet. She takes your hand gratefully, picking her camera up off the ground. "Anyway, I thought I saw something interesting. It's been a pleasure, Mister Smith. Take it easy!"

"Yeah, see ya," you wave at her. In more ways than one, you think. Aya spreads her wings and dashes forward, flying underneath the torii and blowing away any traces of leaves, sticks, or tree halves. The sheer speed of her departure leaves you breathless for a minute , and by the time you recover, she's long gone.

---------------------

A few more hours pass. You finish sweeping and sit back in front of Sanae. This time, Kanako and Suwako are sitting with her, watching their charge closely. You've learned that this is a big deal for Sanae, the ability to cause miracles. The games and manga really downplayed just how hard casting a miracle is. The runes on her skin are crawling, etching closer to her hands as she twists and turns, her movements become faster and more erratic. Kanako makes you stand up, and right as the last rune enters Sanae's right hand, she pushes you forward. Sanae catches you without opening her eyes, placing a glowing blue hand on your chest.

"As Grace has given me," she whispers. "So shall it be granted unto you," She lowers you to the ground, setting both hands on your chest now. They flare with power as she injects the raw magic in her hands inside of you. You feel an immense amount of heat and pressure from her hands, and your body involuntarily writhes as you feel your heartbeat become erratic. But just as suddenly, the magic ends, and you lay on the ground, feeling electrified. Sanae, to her credit, doesn't pass out, but the magic circle fades and she plops down on the ground, breathing heavily. You slowly raise up, propping yourself on your elbows. "And that," Sanae breathes. "Is how one casts a Miracle."

You hold up a hand, feeling the electricity at your fingertips...

[ ] Try flight.
[ ] Try bullets.
[ ] Fuck it. DUEL ME-
- [ ] Kanako
- [ ] Suwako
- [ ] Sanae
No. 35846
[x] Try flight.

>focusing intently on it and blocking how the low-grade you hear coming from Sanae's direction...

I think you missed and/or misautocorrected a few words there.
No. 35847
[X] Fuck it. DUEL ME-
- [X] ALL THREE OF YOU.

Because I'm feeling particularily suicidal.
No. 35848
[X] Try flight.

Yeah try flight first. We need to practice the basics first before moving on to the next thing.
No. 35849
>>35845
[x] Try flight.
No. 35852
[x] Try flight.

Bandwagoning, but I think we should test this out one step at a time.

Also, Aya was quite nice and friendly.
No. 35856
[×] Try flight.

Might I suggest you reread your work before posting it? I'm happy you're posting again, but I don't want the quality of your work to suffer because you're rushing through. Yukkuri shiteitte ne!

Also, I'm really pissed off at the scene with Kanako. Suwako shoehorning in made it more convoluted and confusing, not to mention the fact that dominant Suwako and submissive Kanako is about as tired a meme as tsundéré Alice and PAD chief Sakuya. I hope we get a legitimate chance at Kanako all by herself soon, because I want some warm, tender love scenes in this 'fic.
No. 35857
[x] Try flight.
No. 35858
[x] Try bullets.

I'd rather shoot something.
No. 35859
>>35856
Why are you so angry at porn?
>>35845
[x] Try flight

Hard mode: make bird/Ayayaya noises
No. 35860
>>35856
>>I hope we get a legitimate chance at Kanako all by herself soon, because I want some warm, tender love scenes in this 'fic.

Did you fail to notice the MC is a booty call or that he just met the 2hus?
No. 35861
>>35856

>warm, tender love

Whoa, I've seen some strange fetishes in my day, but i think this one takes the cake.
No. 35862
>>35845
[x] Try flight.
No. 35863
>>35845
> You can't even beat her on Hard.

Immersion broken, story dropped.

Ok ok just kidding.

I liked the Kanako scene, it was complex but detailed enough to follow everything and let me envision it instead of getting bogged down in ~feelings~. Not vanilla, but with 60+ girls to get through, some of whom will probably have multiple scenes, we're not going to be having much vanilla anyway. Don't let criticism get you down.
No. 35864
Welp. Looks like we're practicing flying.
No. 35865
>>35863
odds are if there will be vanilla, it'd be with our "waifus"
No. 35866
Here's a bit of food for thought. I talked with SixtySix a little about the story and here's one thing I learned: this story is essentially parallel timeline version of the story in Youmu's Journey. So essentially the powers and abilities we see there are also found here. One example: Remilia's Taboo [Royal Flush]! ( http://www.touhou-project.com/others/res/52862.html#52990 )
No. 35868
>>35864
Get Kanako to throw us in the air
No. 35876
You stand with Sanae on the stone path. She looks at you, you look at her. It's kind of awkward at first, her face so seriously, and your brief reverie is snapped when she smacks a palm against a fist. "Right! Here is what you should do!" She holds her arms out to the side. "Concentrate! That's step one! Flying requires a lot of concentration until you get used to it! So! Concentrate on flying! Remember that Gensokyo operates on the lack of common sense, so if your body is saying it's impossible, then you should definitely try it!"

Right. You look down at your feet. Concentrate. You close your eyes, imagining that your body simply floats into the air. "Oh, and since my element is wind, that's now yours," Sanae continues. "So if it helps, I imagine being a leaf in the wind. The hardest part is actually getting into the air. Once you get that, it's just a matter of practice!" You nod, focusing on that electricity you feel. It's still in your hands, it feels like, so you focus on that. You point your hands down, palms open and parallel to the stone path, and look up.

"A leaf in the wind," you say. "A leaf in the wind," your eyes burn, electricity surges through you, and you hear the sound of electricity crackling.

"Uhh... that's not... okay time to run!" Sanae hops backwards, taking to the air and floating next to the torii, watching from a distance as all around you, lightning starts to surge and arc through the air. "Okay... I guess you're lightning element!" Sanae shouts. The electricity bounces back and forth from the air to yourself and back again, and as it shoots into you from... well, yourself... you grit your teeth in pain as it stings... but you're fortunate it only stings. With a shout, your hands erupt with electricity, and the lightning begins to arc into the ground, pushing you up, it seems. You rise into the air, an electric phoenix as the arcs shoot out of your back, almost as if forming wings as they lock into the ground.

Sanae watches from the torii as the lightning shoots into the sky, into the clouds. You look up too, curious, but unable to clearly think. You try to control the lightning, pulling yourself inward and willing it to come back to you. Slowly, the lightning arcs descend, closing in around you and wrapping themselves into a bubble. You start to descend as you attempt to wrangle the lightning, willing it back inside of yourself. The electricity crackles in protest, but the bubble shrinks, and you hold out your hands to touch it. The lightning bends into your hands as you absorb it, and as your feet touch ground, the lightning as reentered your body. You stare at your hands as electricity crackles between your fingers. "...Whoa..." You look up at Sanae, who's sitting on the torii with a curious expression on her face. "Sanae, I know lightning-fu," you tell her.

Sanae rolls her eyes, hopping off of the gate and floating down to you. "That was dangerous," she says. "You'll need to get that under control of you'll burn yourself up. Come on, I have something that can help with that," she grabs your hand and leads you back to the shrine. Underneath the awning sit Kanako and Suwako, who give you a thumbs up. You shrug as Sanae leads you to her room. "I've got an old set of clothes that should help. They definitely helped when I was learning how to use my wind magic, so they should be able to help you too," she walks into her closet, coming back out scant seconds later holding an outfit that looks identical to the one she's wearing.

"...you don't seriously expect me to wear that?" you point at the outfit. Sanae nods. "Seriously?"

"Put them on, here," she shoves the stuff in your hands and walks out of her room. "It shouldn't take you long to change!" she sings as she walks back out. You sigh, knowing that there's no escaping this, and begin to peel your shirt off...

--------------

You are not happy. Not at all. You walk out of the shrine, and Suwako's shrill laughter is all you need to know how ridiculous you look. Although enchanted to where it fits you, the fact remains that you are wearing Sanae's outfit. The same white shirt, the same blue skirt, the same detached sleeves (don't ask), even a frog clip and snake charm, though you don't have enough hair to put them in. You glare at the frog goddess, which only makes it worse, as far as you're concerned. Sanae, to her credit, just sits on the gate, waiting on you patiently. You walk up to her... well, march, really. "This isn't funny!" you shout at her. The green-haired girl crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Want to stop wearing it? Get up here, then!" she calls out to you. You stare up at her, realization dawning on you - she's sitting up there waiting on her because this is her test. If you can fly, you can reach her, and then she'll teach you what she knows. You focus on her, every ounce of your being focused into reaching her. Holding up a hand, you open it towards her, trying to force her to get closer. If you can just lift off, you can reach her. You just gotta... channel... ah!

That's it! It is about making her come closer, instead of you reaching her! Instead of forcing yourself to fly, you need to force her to come down to you! And what better way to make her get closer than for you to close the distance? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but that's exactly how it's supposed to work! You grin, and make Sanae come closer by closing the distance. In a flash, you go from standing on the ground to floating mere inches from her, a smug grin on your face. Sanae just nods with approval, her eyes closed and a smile on her face. "Good, you figured out your method. Now!" she opens her eyes and slides off of the torii, floating past you. "Here, is your next objective!" she gestures at herself. "Catch me if you can, Mister Smith!" She turns and blasts off, and you force her closer, speeding up by simply not-thinking about flight.

It's a lot like running. Sanae does a sharp turn in the air, blowing right back past you. Your own turn is much slower, being a wide arc, but you make up for it with lightning speed, closing the gap quickly as Sanae pivots and stops, dropping under you and flying backwards again. You're distinctly aware of her laughing, but heed it not as this time you stop, reasoning that stopping to reach your point is faster than actively chasing it, and turn around, continuing the pursuit. Sanae reaches into her sleeves and produces what appears to be a play- No wait that's a spellcard!

"Now try dodging at the same time!" she shouts. "Esoterica, "Forgotten Ritual"!" She throws the spellcard into the air. It bursts into light, and from Sanae erupt several star-shaped objects, each of which warp into several dozen bullets and fire directly for you. Simultaneously, several more bullets shoot from her outstretched hands, going in all directions before realigning themselves and saturating your flight path. You weave in and out of the bullets, getting hit by a few of them and feeling their sting. You raise higher to avoid the brunt of the attack and come down from above, holding your hands out. If she can use magic, so can you!

Four lightning orbs appear around you as you focus on Sanae, and bolts of lightning spray toward her from your fingertips as the lightning orbs fire forks of electricty towards her. She manages to dodge your shots while returning her barrage, and you stop your advance to change tactics. You grab one of the lightning orbs and hurl it at her. The orb detonates, clearing the bullets and giving you a clear shot at Sanae. The maiden just grins as you charge through the cleared path, raising your hands to tackle her and-

She stops you by poking you on the nose. "Cute," she says with a smile. "But you're still a few hundred years too early before you can beat me in reality. You're a fast learner, though," she waves her hand, dispersing the spellcard, the stars and bullets vanishing into light. "You don't need to use that much power in a spellcard duel... remember, they're not lethal battles," she lowers herself to the ground and you follow suit, your lightning orbs disappearing into the etheral. "Good thinking, though, summoning options and firing back," she compliments as the two of you walk back to the shrine. "You might be able to fight off some fairies and low-level youkai with that much raw power. You'll still need to make some spellcards, though. Come on, I'll show you how-"

"---ae! Saaaaanaaaaeee!!!" a voice can be heard in the distance. The two of you stop to look into the sky, and you see a dark patch of air charging right for Sanae. The shrine maiden deftly steps to the side at the last second, avoiding a black and white and blonde bullet with tears in her eyes. "She's being a bitch again, Sanae! Come on!" The girl twirls her broom impatiently, and, despite the close distance, your first sighting of Marisa Kirisame ends with you not getting much to look at as she grabs Sanae by the hand and carries her off into the sky. You watch as they go, confused. You wonder... what was that all about?

--------------------------

Part Two continues later, with sex scene and vote.

It's Suwako again. I'm sorry Kanako people, I tried, but Suwako is too much fun to write.
No. 35878
>leaf in the wind

Heh. Cue Firefly jokes.

Rather interesting about John being a lightning element. So when do we start doing out Cole MacGrath imitation? Or better yet our Kessler imitation?
No. 35880
>>35876
We must wiggle Suwako and her hat, see if either pair of eyes are googly
No. 35881
Oh I was looking forward to a Kanako solo scene. But I guess the Moriya arc will basically be the Suwako one.
No. 35882
>>35881

>Kanako solo

No thanks. Do not want old hag scene.
No. 35883
File 140799367577.png- (1.18MB , 1220x860 , 8a8c4497e22cf72b0b2e714018ef0d03.png ) [iqdb]
35883
>>35882
Hey, don't be a jerk. If they like Kanako, they like Kanako. My failure to write Kanako porn is simply unfortunate.

That said, I don't think the update will be happening tonight. Will be trying tomorrow to crank it out (heh).

Have a complimentary porn image instead.
No. 35884
Part of me is wondering if any of our waifus may be lesbian. That just suddenly came to me. Let's hope we can turn them into bisexuals, or at least a "if it's you it's okay" thing with John.
No. 35885
>>35881
Well if you want more action from particular girls, like say Kanako for instance, IIRC you're can go back to a location for more sex with a particular girl.
No. 35886
>>35883
I wouldn't say it's a failure, it just got upstaged by Suwako.
No. 35889
>>35884
All we need is a Batman outfit
No. 35922
>>35889
But Batman is badass normal. He does his stuff without superpowers. We need a costume that's electric based, like maybe something from DC/Marvel or City of Heroes.
No. 35927
File 140833880310.jpg- (63.17KB , 669x947 , 4fd3567f634f778b4581ecfe5dc59547.jpg ) [iqdb]
35927
You stand with Sanae on the stone path. She looks at you, you look at her. It's kind of awkward at first, her face so seriously, and your brief reverie is snapped when she smacks a palm against a fist. "Right! Here is what you should do!" She holds her arms out to the side. "Concentrate! That's step one! Flying requires a lot of concentration until you get used to it! So! Concentrate on flying! Remember that Gensokyo operates on the lack of common sense, so if your body is saying it's impossible, then you should definitely try it!"

Right. You look down at your feet. Concentrate. You close your eyes, imagining that your body simply floats into the air. "Oh, and since my element is wind, that's now yours," Sanae continues. "So if it helps, I imagine being a leaf in the wind. The hardest part is actually getting into the air. Once you get that, it's just a matter of practice!" You nod, focusing on that electricity you feel. It's still in your hands, it feels like, so you focus on that. You point your hands down, palms open and parallel to the stone path, and look up.

"A leaf in the wind," you say. "A leaf in the wind," your eyes burn, electricity surges through you, and you hear the sound of electricity crackling.

"Uhh... that's not... okay time to run!" Sanae hops backwards, taking to the air and floating next to the torii, watching from a distance as all around you, lightning starts to surge and arc through the air. "Okay... I guess you're lightning element!" Sanae shouts. The electricity bounces back and forth from the air to yourself and back again, and as it shoots into you from... well, yourself... you grit your teeth in pain as it stings... but you're fortunate it only stings. With a shout, your hands erupt with electricity, and the lightning begins to arc into the ground, pushing you up, it seems. You rise into the air, an electric phoenix as the arcs shoot out of your back, almost as if forming wings as they lock into the ground.

Sanae watches from the torii as the lightning shoots into the sky, into the clouds. You look up too, curious, but unable to clearly think. You try to control the lightning, pulling yourself inward and willing it to come back to you. Slowly, the lightning arcs descend, closing in around you and wrapping themselves into a bubble. You start to descend as you attempt to wrangle the lightning, willing it back inside of yourself. The electricity crackles in protest, but the bubble shrinks, and you hold out your hands to touch it. The lightning bends into your hands as you absorb it, and as your feet touch ground, the lightning as reentered your body. You stare at your hands as electricity crackles between your fingers. "...Whoa..." You look up at Sanae, who's sitting on the torii with a curious expression on her face. "Sanae, I know lightning-fu," you tell her.

Sanae rolls her eyes, hopping off of the gate and floating down to you. "That was dangerous," she says. "You'll need to get that under control of you'll burn yourself up. Come on, I have something that can help with that," she grabs your hand and leads you back to the shrine. Underneath the awning sit Kanako and Suwako, who give you a thumbs up. You shrug as Sanae leads you to her room. "I've got an old set of clothes that should help. They definitely helped when I was learning how to use my wind magic, so they should be able to help you too," she walks into her closet, coming back out scant seconds later holding an outfit that looks identical to the one she's wearing.

"...you don't seriously expect me to wear that?" you point at the outfit. Sanae nods. "Seriously?"

"Put them on, here," she shoves the stuff in your hands and walks out of her room. "It shouldn't take you long to change!" she sings as she walks back out. You sigh, knowing that there's no escaping this, and begin to peel your shirt off...

--------------

You are not happy. Not at all. You walk out of the shrine, and Suwako's shrill laughter is all you need to know how ridiculous you look. Although enchanted to where it fits you, the fact remains that you are wearing Sanae's outfit. The same white shirt, the same blue skirt, the same detached sleeves (don't ask), even a frog clip and snake charm, though you don't have enough hair to put them in. You glare at the frog goddess, which only makes it worse, as far as you're concerned. Sanae, to her credit, just sits on the gate, waiting on you patiently. You walk up to her... well, march, really. "This isn't funny!" you shout at her. The green-haired girl crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Want to stop wearing it? Get up here, then!" she calls out to you. You stare up at her, realization dawning on you - she's sitting up there waiting on her because this is her test. If you can fly, you can reach her, and then she'll teach you what she knows. You focus on her, every ounce of your being focused into reaching her. Holding up a hand, you open it towards her, trying to force her to get closer. If you can just lift off, you can reach her. You just gotta... channel... ah!

That's it! It is about making her come closer, instead of you reaching her! Instead of forcing yourself to fly, you need to force her to come down to you! And what better way to make her get closer than for you to close the distance? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but that's exactly how it's supposed to work! You grin, and make Sanae come closer by closing the distance. In a flash, you go from standing on the ground to floating mere inches from her, a smug grin on your face. Sanae just nods with approval, her eyes closed and a smile on her face. "Good, you figured out your method. Now!" she opens her eyes and slides off of the torii, floating past you. "Here, is your next objective!" she gestures at herself. "Catch me if you can, Mister Smith!" She turns and blasts off, and you force her closer, speeding up by simply not-thinking about flight.

It's a lot like running. Sanae does a sharp turn in the air, blowing right back past you. Your own turn is much slower, being a wide arc, but you make up for it with lightning speed, closing the gap quickly as Sanae pivots and stops, dropping under you and flying backwards again. You're distinctly aware of her laughing, but heed it not as this time you stop, reasoning that stopping to reach your point is faster than actively chasing it, and turn around, continuing the pursuit. Sanae reaches into her sleeves and produces what appears to be a play- No wait that's a spellcard!

"Now try dodging at the same time!" she shouts. "Esoterica, "Forgotten Ritual"!" She throws the spellcard into the air. It bursts into light, and from Sanae erupt several star-shaped objects, each of which warp into several dozen bullets and fire directly for you. Simultaneously, several more bullets shoot from her outstretched hands, going in all directions before realigning themselves and saturating your flight path. You weave in and out of the bullets, getting hit by a few of them and feeling their sting. You raise higher to avoid the brunt of the attack and come down from above, holding your hands out. If she can use magic, so can you!

Four lightning orbs appear around you as you focus on Sanae, and bolts of lightning spray toward her from your fingertips as the lightning orbs fire forks of electricty towards her. She manages to dodge your shots while returning her barrage, and you stop your advance to change tactics. You grab one of the lightning orbs and hurl it at her. The orb detonates, clearing the bullets and giving you a clear shot at Sanae. The maiden just grins as you charge through the cleared path, raising your hands to tackle her and-

She stops you by poking you on the nose. "Cute," she says with a smile. "But you're still a few hundred years too early before you can beat me in reality. You're a fast learner, though," she waves her hand, dispersing the spellcard, the stars and bullets vanishing into light. "You don't need to use that much power in a spellcard duel... remember, they're not lethal battles," she lowers herself to the ground and you follow suit, your lightning orbs disappearing into the etheral. "Good thinking, though, summoning options and firing back," she compliments as the two of you walk back to the shrine. "You might be able to fight off some fairies and low-level youkai with that much raw power. You'll still need to make some spellcards, though. Come on, I'll show you how-"

"---ae! Saaaaanaaaaeee!!!" a voice can be heard in the distance. The two of you stop to look into the sky, and you see a dark patch of air charging right for Sanae. The shrine maiden deftly steps to the side at the last second, avoiding a black and white and blonde bullet with tears in her eyes. "She's being a bitch again, Sanae! Come on!" The girl twirls her broom impatiently, and, despite the close distance, your first sighting of Marisa Kirisame ends with you not getting much to look at as she grabs Sanae by the hand and carries her off into the sky. You watch as they go, confused. You wonder... what was that all about?

-----------------

Several hours later, you find yourself watching TV with Suwako. It's some drama, and the two of you aren't really interested in it, merely watching it because it's there. Sanae still hasn't returned from wherever she flew off to, and between Suwako and Kanako you might have a basic knowledge of how spellcard rules work. It was tedious, exhausing work, but you made some good patterns - admittedly, stealing a lot of it from the two goddesses and your own recollections of Sanae's - and now you have a full deck of twenty spellcards to use for danmaku, should that ever come to pass. You'd rather it not, but time will tell.

Suwako lazily traces circles on your bare chest. Once everything settled down, you changed back into your normal clothes, happy to be rid of the miko outfit. You know that Sanae will probably make you change back into them tomorrow, but right now you really don't care. You're relaxing after a long day, and you're already starting to feel sore. Even after the spellcard creation, Kanako made you go out and practice flying more. Without an objective to pull closer, it was considerably harder, but you managed to figure out some non-logic to make it work.

Either way, things have calmed down. You don't know what shenanigans are going to happen tomorrow, but you do know that it'll probably be the start of your journey to, ah, conquer all of Gensokyo's women. You figure Sanae will at least let you stay here at night, so that's a good thing, though you can already forsee being forced to stay in other places, or rather, invited. Eientei is going to be a problem, what with all the rabbits there, and you have no idea what you're going to do with Eirin, let alone Kaguya. You can't imagine what sort of thing she's going to make you do. Not to mention, just getting into Hakugyokurou is going to be frustrating, because even assuming that you're allowed in, how are you going to do it with Youmu or Yuyuko? How mad are they going to be?

You don't even know how the Scarlet Devil Mansion is going to work and why is your crotch so warm? You look down to see Suwako gently rubbing her hand on your pants. You can already feel the blood rushing down as you look at her. "Suwako, what-"

"You look tense," she interrupts. "What's wrong?" She undoes your pants for you, never taking her eyes off of yours as she does so. "Worried?"

"...a little bit," you mutter. "Suwako, I dunno if I can... do this..." you close your eyes as you feel Suwako's hand climb and descend. "Why...?"

"I like you," she replies. "I really do. I don't do this for everyone so... just relax, okay?" And then she kisses you. It's rather unexpected, too, and it takes your brain a second to process. The feeling passes, though, and you feel a warmth in your chest as you return the kiss, pushing against her and pulling her close. The small goddess gasps a bit at the sudden movement, and you take the opportunity to open your own mouth. Soft flesh touches, and the girl moans into your mouth, her hand movements getting faster on you. You reach under her shirt with a free hand but she pushes it away. You break the kiss, looking at her questioningly. "No," she whispers, touching your lips with her hand. "Tonight isn't about me, it's about you..."

"...are you sure?" you ask, knowing where this is headed. Suwako smiles at you, licking her lips. She leans down and kisses you chest, sending a flurry of sensations up the back of your neck as she traces her way downward, ever so slowly, pausing to blow cool air onto your stomach. Suwako stops touching you briefly, raising up and looking down at it. She glances at you, a wry smile on her face, and you grin back at her. "If you don't want to-" she descends, licking the tip slowly, gently. You bite the inside of your lip, watching intently as Suwako, lit only by the dim light of the television, descends slowly, and you feel her lips along every bit of the head as she envelops it. She places both her hands on the sides as her head slowly moves up, then down, further than before.

You can't help yourself as you place your own hands on her head, and she 'mmm's with approval as she goes lower. You feel her tongue lapping at you as she does, and it feels like its all over the place, all over you, as she raises and makes a sound, taking the whole length into her mouth. You gasp with pleasure as you feel her tongue licking you, almost as if it were stroking you as she slowly goes up and down, savoring every bit of your length. "Suwako..." you groan. Part of you demands to know what she's doing, and you grab her hair; not harshly, but enough to get her attention. Her eyes roll up to look at you and, upon seeing the inquisitive look on your face, begins to raise up.

Even in the dim light, it's obvious. As she raises up, she opens her mouth and reveals that her tongue is wrapped halfway down your shaft, its tip gently stroking the sides as she moves. It enough to remind you that she isn't human, but you can't bring yourself to care. You push down with your hands gently and she goes back down, more easily accepting of you now that she's used to it, and speeds up slightly. You prevent yourself from thrusting in pleasure as you watch. Despite the increased speed, she's still very deliberate. The mix of her lips upon your length and her tongue rubbing and stroking you are almost too much for you to handle.

You want her to enjoy this, too. "Suwako, take your underwear off," you say. She looks up at you, curious. "Trust me," you insist. Suwako pauses her movements to reach down and pull her underwear off, tossing it aside. You pull on her hair, and she unwraps her tongue from you to look up.

"What?" she asks. "Is this bad?"

"No, not at all!" you say with a smile. "I just want to take these off," you gesture at your jeans. Suwako, curious, raises up enough for you to take the garment off, the feeling only growing as you don't try to move her up.

"I didn't want to-" she begins, but you shake your head.

"We're not," you tell her. "Trust me," you press. Suwako nods, getting back down. This time, she licks up the side of your shaft slowly, and electricity burns through your body as she does. The pressure inside of you grows as she makes her way to the top and parts her lips, this time taking in the whole length much faster. You grin as her lips touch the base, and you go to your own work. It's a simple thing, and you're surprised she didn't see this coming, as you spread her legs with one of your own and raise your knee in between them, touching her very slowly. Suwako shivers a bit but understands quickly, and she starts grinding against your leg.

It doesn't take her long to really get into it. She wraps her legs around one of yours as she pushes herself against it, and a soft moan escapes her lips as she grinds on you, leaving a sticky trail on your leg. Her movements get faster and she actually begins sucking, and you groan with enjoyment as a mix of sensations run through you. You feel her tongue wrap around your length again, once more using the tip to stroke and rub it, her head simultaneously moving faster, going up and down with sudden energy. Her grinding gets more intense, and the moans that come from her vibrate your length. You grab and tug at her hair. "Suwako... I'm close..." you groan out. Her only response is another 'mmm' sound as she grinds you.

You want her. You want inside her so bad you can't stand it. You can tell she wants it, too, but she's already committed. She raises up off of your leg and reaches between her own, and you hear a wet sound as she plunges two fingers inside of herself. Her moans get louder, harsher, and you feel the climax coming. You tighten your grip on her hair to warn her, and her only response is to open her mouth and raise up slightly, closing her lips around the tip of your throbbing cock as she sucks on it. You see her tongue still working your length, somehow able to move up and down it, and you can't stand it any longer.

You can't even warn Suwako as you let loose, coming into her mouth in thick, goopey spurts. Your eyes roll into the back of your head, and all you see is whiteness as you ride the climax. Suwako never stops sucking, either, though her tongue unrolls and goes back into her mouth, licking at your tip as everything comes out. Her moans vibrate your hyper-sensitive shaft as she swallows everything up, and as she lets you go, she bites her lip as she raises up, looking at you as she rides her fingers, her hips bucking in pleasure. You sit up, grabbing her by the waist as she uses her second hand to pleasure herself, and it doesn't take her long to go into her own climax, and she bites her lip to stop herself from crying out. Tears form in her eyes as she rides it out, slowly coming to a stop and nearly collapsing.

You lay back down, Suwako crawling her way back to where she was when it all started. "Jerk," she mutters. "That was supposed to only be you."

"Suwako, that was all for me," you tell her. "I like it when you get off, too."

"Mmm..." is all she replies. "You're burning up, now."

"So are you," you say with a smile. Suwako giggles as she rests against you, nuzzling up against your chest and closing her eyes. "Gonna sleep here?"

"Yeah, why not?" asks the goddess. "Kanako will be gone before daylight, and Sanae will leave us alone. I think," you nod. You sit up briefly to move the heated table over you and Suwako, sighing as the cool air gives way to the warmth. Suwako cuddles up against you, and your last thought of the night is that, really, maybe things won't be so bad.

----------------

The next morning, you're awoken by the smell of tea. Sanae is in the kitchen brewing, and Suwako is still fast asleep. You shake her gently, and the goddess slowly opens her eyes. "Morning already?" she groans, sitting up. "Oh, hey, Sanae is doing breakfast... that's good..." she rolls over under the table and passes out. You grab your pants and get out from under it, standing up to put them on. Sanae doesn't notice as you walk up behind her and...

[ ] Hug her from behind
[ ] Tease her a bit
[ ] Greet her normally
No. 35928
[X] Hug her from behind

Hug the cooky.
No. 35929
[ ] 'Hug' her from behind
And by 'Hug', I mean hug her and cover her eyes
Quotation marks make the world a better place.
No. 35931
>>35927
[x] Hug her from behind
For bonus points, attempt to crouch a bit while doing so to throw her off.
No. 35932
[x] Hug her from behind
No. 35933
Wonder where Kanako is right now...
No. 35934
[×] Hug her from behind.
No. 35935
[x] Greet her normally

Given that things were apparently pretty bad with Reimu, I'm hesitant to go all affectionate with her right off the bat. Or maybe a hug is exactly what she needs, I dunno.
No. 35936
[x] Hug her from behind
No. 35937
[x] Tease her a bit

I'd thought suwako would understand some guys like doing foreplay, what a shame.
No. 35938
[x] Hug her from behind

Looks like that affection-boosting spell is pretty powerful.
No. 35940
[X] Hug her from behind.
No. 35941
>>35866

So you're saying we could have a damned orgy with 4 copies of my waifu?

This pleases the Remifag.
No. 35942
>>35927
[x] Hug her from behind
No. 35959
Sorry about the delay guys. Fuckin, writing WAFF-y stuff left me way back in the Eva days and I'm trying to remember how to do that. Also, remaining light-hearted is hard when you're used to being somewhat darker.
No. 35965
>>35959
That's alright, better a slow quality post than fast but shitty posts, of course. Incidentally, I wanted to let you know I'm really liking your Sanae so far.
No. 35966
>>35965
She is silly, Not A Slut and actually tries to get shit done. Plus she can totally braid MC's hair while he sleeps and take pictures.
No. 35967
>>35966
>Plus she can totally braid MC's hair while he sleeps and take pictures.
That's great & I hope it happens.
No. 35976
Update: I didn't forget about this story and I'm still working on the update. For as short as I planned it to be I'm failing miserably at it.
No. 35977
>>35976
How is the update coming along you'd say?
No. 36046
R.I.P.
No. 36089
Well, it was good while it lasted.
No. 36211
No Sanae loving or lewd Remilia


Thread Watcher x