[Return]
Archived Thread

File 136232322923.jpg - (102.90KB , 1000x720 , 2ee0f40c11bf3f021cd36b8fe70d8e2188ede30e.jpg ) [iqdb]
29603 No. 29603
You’re Tenshi Hinanawi.

You’re bored.

Sure, there was that time when you danced to a scarlet weather rhapsody and had loads of fun hamming it up and playing the villainess, but that’s not the sort of thing you can pull off every day. You had thought you had it all figured out, based on your observations of surface customs: create an incident, play danmaku with whoever shows up to investigate, and make up over tea and snacks afterwards. It was a perfect plan except that things hadn’t gone as expected. Instead of danmaku the duels were a lot more physical than you expected, and while there was a tea party afterwards, it was heavy on awkwardness and alienation and light on making up and making friends.

Nowadays you spend most of your days either lazing about, getting drunk at Suika’s pad next door, remotely watching the going-ons down on the surface, or getting yourself off. (It’s a shame that none of other celestials or the servants would dare take the virginity of Lord Hinanawi’s eldest, but then again most of the residents of heaven seem to lack any hint of a sex drive whatsoever. Sometimes you wonder if this means that hell is filled with non-stop orgies.)

So today, you have decided, screw it. You’re going to go down to the surface and say hello, and if anyone is still bearing a grudge against you she can go to hell. Before you begin your descent, though, you’ll need to decide who you’ll visit first. You see Suika and Iku often enough and the gap hag is out of the question, but the other girls should be fine.

[ ] Red miko girl
[ ] Broom witch girl
[ ] Knife maid girl
[ ] Doll witch girl
[ ] Book witch girl
[ ] Sword ghost girl
[ ] Vampire loli girl
[ ] Butterfly ghost girl
[ ] Crooked-ears bunny girl
[ ] Bird reporter girl
[ ] Big-tits shinigami girl

No. 29604
[x] Big-tits shinigami girl.

I bet she'll be more than happy to make us a woman.
No. 29605
[X] Big-tits shinigami girl

I don't even really read /at/ any more, but this caught my eye for some reason. I guess I just liked the opening scene's presentation. Short, simple, straight to the point.

Here's hoping for some Komachi, I kinda like seeing them together.
No. 29606
That tag... Hello, StoryBunny

Well, intro is fine so far. I'll hope this doesn't degenerate like Touhou Wars did.

[X] Big-tits shinigami girl
No. 29607
[x] Sword ghost girl
Too little Youmu, too much komachichi.
No. 29611
[x] Sword ghost girl

How about a friendly duel?
No. 29612
[X] Sword ghost girl
No. 29613
[X] Big-tits shinigami girl
No. 29617
[x] Sword ghost girl
Start there and we can get to the Butterfly Ghost Girl and then Bigtits on the way back to Gensokyo proper!
No. 29618
[x] Sword ghost girl

Youmu GET.
No. 29619
[x] Big-tits shinigami girl.
No. 29621
[X] Sword ghost girl

Why not
No. 29622
[X] Sword ghost girl
No. 29624
[x] Sword ghost girl
Flat Justice is go.
No. 29625
[X] Big-tits shinigami girl

We need more Komachi.
No. 29627
>>29625

Negative sir. We have enough titty monsters already. What we need, is more DFC.

[X] Sword ghost girl
No. 29630
>>29627
Gensoukyou is packed full of those.

[x] Book witch girl
No. 29643
[x] Sword ghost girl
No. 29644
>>29627
Yea... Lolicon stuff we kinda do to death every time we do the ISO-9001 required SDM arc...
No. 29650
>>29644
Indeed and outside of that Komachi story, she doesn't get much time on the site period.
No. 29652
Someone should really check this for vote spam, it's pretty suspicious.
No. 29653
[x] Big-tits shinigami girl
No. 29654
[x] Sword ghost girl
No. 29655
File 136239478534.jpg - (247.68KB , 1000x750 , 32481213.jpg ) [iqdb]
29655
[x] Red miko girl

I fucked ur tide.
No. 29656
[x] Big-tits shinigami girl
No. 29659
Calling it for
[X] Sword ghost girl
[X] Big-tits shinigami girl
No. 29664
File 136241712886.jpg - (267.35KB , 647x800 , 5209f985dc4b9ebc94cad25e5d7bef91.jpg ) [iqdb]
29664
You decide to pay a visit to the sword ghost girl. As fellow swordswomen, you two stand the best chance of getting along, right? You ride a keystone down from heaven after preparing your special equipment. It streaks across the skies like a meteor, glowing from the heat of atmospheric re-entry. A few miles above Hakugyokurou you leap off your ride, just as planned, and execute a perfect three-point landing right in the centre of the gardens.

A ghost samurai and a well-endowed shinigami, both seated, stare at you wordlessly with cups of tea halfway to their lips, as though frozen in time. You stare back silently, not twitching a muscle, definitely not moving your hands towards the special equipment you have strapped to your back, hidden from their field of view.

Ever so slowly, they set their cups down on the low table between them, keeping their hands well clear of their weapons.

Now!

The three of you move simultaneously faster than the eye can follow. As the ghost unsheathes her katana and the shinigami picks up her scythe from the ground, you reach for the special equipment that you brought along and dual-wield to counter both attacks at once!

“Peace offering?” You quip, as the encounter comes to a sudden halt, with point of sword and point of scythe barely inches away from the two bottles of the finest sake to be found in heaven that you brought down with you.

“Truce,” the ghost girl sheathes her blade with a click as the guard comes to rest against the scabbard.

“I guess I can’t spoil the party,” the shinigami shrugs and rests the haft of her scythe on the ground.

The three of you seat yourselves at the table while a ghostly servant brings along three sake cups. The awkward silence that follows is broken only by the servant opening one of the bottle and filling the three cups. They are brought up to lips…

“This is some good sh- stuff you got!” The shinigami laughs and pats your back as though you two have been best buddies forever.

“I-I’m glad you like it!” You stammer, going red in the cheeks, flush with the victory of your first successful friendly interaction with a resident of Gensokyo! You go, girl!

The ghost girl puts down her cup after draining it and gets up. Even standing up straight she’s still rather short and barely a head above the seated shinigami. “Pardon me, for I have been a poor hostess. I am Youmu Konpaku, gardener. Lady Saigyouji is away, so on her behalf I would like to welcome you to Hakugyokurou.” She follows up with a formal, slightly stiff bow.

“Ah, yes, um,” you scramble to your feet. “Tenshi Hinanawi, at your service,” and you return the bow as well as you can.

“Komachi Onozuka,” the shinigami grins and offers you her hand while staying defiantly seated. Her hand is soft but there is hidden strength in her grip. “Say, would you like to join us for some gardening?”

“Gardening?”

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

And that was how you, Youmu and Komachi ended up playing gardeners.

There is a certain satisfaction to be found doing practical work with your hands. The three of you sweep through the gardens and deal mercilessly with the strange infestation of lilies of the valley and sunflowers. Finally the last of the weeds are uprooted and thrown onto a large pile, like bodies gathered and heaped up from a battlefield.

“Thank you for your aid,” Youmu bows to you and Komachi, “Now I do not have to worry that Lady Saigyouji would see her gardens in such a sorry state.”

“No problem,” Komachi stretches, working the soreness out of her back after a day spent hunched over and seemingly unaware of the way she is pushing her generous chest out, while you look on a little enviously and even catch Youmu sneaking a peek out of her corner of her eyes. “Anything to get away from work!”

“Yeah, but where did those weeds come from, anyways?” you have to ask as you look over your handiwork.

“I find their presence unnatural as well,” Youmu nods, regarding the heap of uprooted weeds with a gardener’s critical eye. “Wait!-“ Her hand darts to her side but instead of a sword hilt she only grasps empty air. People usually don’t wear weapons while gardening, after all. In hindsight, she should have; her swords have been left behind on the table, well out of reach. Komachi’s scythe lies beside them, meaning the shinigami is out of luck too.

And that is a shame, because all the lilies of the valley and sunflowers have combined into some sort of plant monster that is reaching out with unsettling vines towards the three of you.

“Hisou!” You cry out and your sword forms in your hand while you slash out at the vines coming at you, leaving them in chunks. The screams from beside you, however, tell you that Youmu and Komachi have not fared as well as you have. Lustful tendrils have wrapped around their arms and legs, rendering them immobile, while more are slithering over their bodies and under their clothes. They’ve even wrapped around the shinigami’s big tits and started squeezing them!

Before you can cut your new friends loose, however, more tentacles are coming from the animated weed pile straight towards you, intending on inflicting the same fate upon you. You won’t be able to help your friends until you defeat this monster.

[ ] Finish this with one stroke!
[ ] There’s too many of them!
No. 29666
[x] Finish this with one stroke!

Let's try to save them.
No. 29667
[x] There’s too many of them!
Interesting choice is interesting.
No. 29668
[x] Finish this with one stroke!

We must gain points with our new friends.
No. 29669
[X] There’s too many of them!

We can't win!
No. 29671
[x] Finish this with one stroke!

Tenshi to the rescue!
No. 29672
[X] There’s too many of them!
No. 29673
[X] Finish this with one stroke!
No. 29674
[X] Finish this with one stroke!
No. 29676
>suddenly, tentacles
Uh okay, was kinda hoping for something a little more vanilla but whatevs.
[x] Finish this with one stroke!
No. 29677
[x] Finish this with one stroke!
Don't feel like surprise tentacle sex.
No. 29678
[x] There’s too many of them!
No. 29679
Calling it for

[x] Finish this with one stroke!
No. 29680
[ ] Finish this with one stroke!
Finish this quickly, then hero sex.
No. 29681
You are Tenshi Hinanawi
Steel is your body; scarlet mist your blood
You are mistress of a thousand keystones
Unknown in existence, unthinkable in abstraction
Withstood pain to manifest the sword of Hisou
Yet your hands will always be a child’s.
So as you pray, Unperceived Sign!



Only when the fact of that which cannot be perceived cannot be thought, is something truly unknown. With this knowledge you leap forwards past the reaching tentacles and inscribe a seal upon the plant monster with a single slash. You seal away its knowledge so that it no longer knows sun, nor knows rain, nor knows air, nor knows earth. Without the knowledge of that which gives it life, it knows only death, and the monster dries, shrivels, withers away and falls apart into its component dead flowers in a matter of seconds before your eyes.

“Are you two okay?” You dismiss your blade and turn towards Youmu and Komachi. They physically appear unharmed apart from some damage to their clothing, but from the exposure to the poison of the lily of the valley or some other agent they are acting very strangely. Their eyes are unfocused, their cheeks flushed with excitement, and their breaths heavy, almost moans.

You take a step back as they approach you while looking your body up and down with hungry eyes as though you are a piece of meat to be savored. Youmu openly, without shame, reaches down, flips her skirt up to expose her panties (striped), and starts to rub one off right in front of you. Komachi isn’t doing much better, having pulled her top down to let her breasts pop free. The way they she jiggles them and catches your eye is actually a little hypnotic-

Focus, focus! Apparently this sort of poison doubles as an aphrodisiac. You suppose you need to do something about it…


[ ] Sex with Youmu
[ ] Sex with Komachi
[ ] Threesome
[ ] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
No. 29682
[ ] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!

We are reformed Tenshi!

[ ] Threesome
After they wake up
No. 29683
[x] See how clear they're thinking before doing anything.
-[x] If their thoughts are too muddled, try to find a way to protect their decency
-[x] If they're clear enough to ask for help, help them both.
No. 29684
[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
Ha ha time for rape.
No. 29685
[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!

We are Tenshi the hero! Tenshi the good girl! Tenshi who wants friends who will, in full control of their minds, want to have a threesome with her to take the edge off their rampaging hormones!
No. 29686
[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
No. 29687
>>29685

Just to clarify: I want porn, but consensual, affectionate porn between Tenshi and her friends. I know, I'm a deviant that way.
No. 29688
>>29687
I think we're all on board for that, the only thing close to an issue is how. I did that write in as they might need outside hands to get relief, but not to the point of taking advantage of them. Getting turned on by an Aphrodisiac isn't as fun as it seems without something good to relieve it.
No. 29689
[x] Threesome

Lightweights.
No. 29690
[X] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
No. 29691
[X] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later... under the machinations of others.

If there's anyone playing pranks and screwing people regardless of their will, it's going to be you. Who the hell do these people think they are?

I like consensual sex as much as the next irredeemable deviant bastard, but shouldn't Tenshi be a bit less honest about it...?
No. 29693
>>29682
This gentleman knows where it's at

[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!

[x] Threesome
-[x]After they wake up
No. 29695
[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
-[x] Threesome
-[x]After they wake up
No. 29701
[X] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
-[X] Threesome
-[X] After they wake up
No. 29702
[x] Threesome
No. 29703
I'm somewhat surprised that nobody has commented on Archer!Tenshi yet.
No. 29704
[x] They start making out, leaving you out of it.
No. 29705
[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
-[x] Threesome
-[x]After they wake up
No. 29706
>>29703
It wasn't exactly subtle.
No. 29707
>>29703
This: >>29706
It came off a bit ham-fisted to me.
No. 29710
>>29703
Please don't do that again. It really wasn't done good. At all.
No. 29714
File 136258163981.png - (66.01KB , 530x420 , Elephant-in-the-Room.png ) [iqdb]
29714
>>29703
It's the 'elephant in a room' effect. It was so awful we decided to completely ignore it.
No. 29715
At least I know you weren't all awed into silence by its awesomeness.

Calling it for
[x] No, no, no! This is wrong and they’re under the influence of poison and they’re not being themselves and you’re not going to let them do anything they’ll regret later!
-[x] Threesome
-[x]After they wake up

Also, sage sage sage I hope sage works this time.
No. 29807
Please don't tell me this thread is dead. I was really looking forward to the next part. Tenshi needs more love.
No. 29810
>>29807
Dude the writer posted 4 days ago.
No. 29827
>>29810
You have allayed my fears. Thank you
No. 29829
>>29827
Please sage non-vote posts. People get upset when they see a thread's been bumped, only to find out there's no update.
No. 30367
Okay now it's dead.