[Return]
Archived Thread

File 134686141144.jpg - (694.55KB , 2600x2600 , e695e6fd8f95e584001dd6f373262e31.jpg ) [iqdb]
26554 No. 26554
It's so quiet. Too quiet to get any sleep.
The snowstorm rolling in from the south has covered Gensokyo in a blanket of white silence. Even inside the mansion, standing next to the wood-fired stove, you can feel the chill under your skin. It's too quiet... and too lonely. Only the crackling of the fire and the sizzling of the percolating coffeepot over it keep you company.
It's going to be another long night.
You down a mugful of the steaming, intensely rich coffee with a shudder. Any stronger and your teeth would probably dissolve; it's perfect.
You pour yourself another cup and watch the heavy snowflakes drift past the window, until you realize that you've lost track of time. Again. It's been happnening more and more lately, and you're often unsure if you've inadvertently stopped the clock without realizing it. Perhaps you've been using your power too much, and it's begun to fray your sense of time altogether. How long have you been standing here, mesmerized by the silent snowfall? How much time have you lost track of since... gods, it's been over six months since you've even bothered to take any days off or go into town. Six months since you've even seen anyone outside of the mansion, and maybe twelve or more since you've felt a warm touch...
It suddenly occurs to you that the blurring of your vision is due to the tears beginning to stream down your cheeks. No, that won't do. You mustn't let yourself cry. You're a perfect and elegant maid, remember?
Taking a deep breath, you wipe your face with your apron and bring yourself back to the present. Your old silver pocketwatch tells you that it's well after midnight. Would anyone else still be awake? You could really use some companionship right now, even if it's only a hug or a hand in your own - and you're probably not the only one who's on the edge of desperation. Gods know, with the blizzard continuing like this it'll probably be quite a while before any of us can get out. Might as well make the best of the situation however you can, if anyone's still up. You deliberate a moment, then decide to head to...
[] Remilia's bedroom - she probably can't sleep either.
[] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.
[] Flandre's room in the basement - who knows with her?
[] The library - Patchy and Koa are both night-owls, one of them at least might be around.
[] Your own room - instead of bothering anyone else, you're certainly entitled to lock the door and get some well-deserved Alone Time with yourself and your imagination.

>> No. 26556
[x] Flandre's room in the basement - who knows with her?

My first suggestion is to add more line breaks to the text, so it doesn't turn out as a giant impenetrable wall. It's harder to read this way.
>> No. 26557
>>26556
Noted. It didn't occur to me.
>> No. 26558
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.

Good luck, writefriend.
>> No. 26559
[X] Flandre's room in the basement - who knows with her?

Sakuya had sex with four Flandres. She fucked 4 Flandres. That's as sexy as four ones. And that's awesome.
>> No. 26560
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.
>> No. 26562
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.

Who doesn't love a little Meiling?
>> No. 26563
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.

Meiling needs more love.
>> No. 26565
File 134690342947.jpg - (109.65KB , 888x600 , 1a12d6ac42a7e910d6988752da01a5ee.jpg ) [iqdb]
26565
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.
>> No. 26567
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.

Sakuya x Meiling is love.
>> No. 26569
[X] Flandre's room in the basement - who knows with her?

Meiling x Sakuya is overdone. Let's go for something more experimental.
>> No. 26570
[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.
Also yeah more spacer lines.
>> No. 26571
[x] The library - Patchy and Koa are both night-owls, one of them at least might be around.

Tide be damned, this calls to me.
>> No. 26572
[x] Flandre's room. It's warmer than outside.
>> No. 26577
[x] The library - Patchy and Koa are both night-owls, one of them at least might be around.
>> No. 26579
[x] Flandre's room in the basement - who knows with her?
>> No. 26582
[x] Remilia's bedroom
I just like Remi x Sakuya :>
>> No. 26589
File 134699448036.jpg - (511.82KB , 1280x960 , 27ca7194ddb51fe7681529c5abc2a584.jpg ) [iqdb]
26589
>[x] Meiling's guard shack - even though her shift is long over, she probably fell asleep in there, and you'd hate to leave her out in the cold all night.

The heavy oak doors of the mansion creak and close solidly behind you. Buttoning your woolen longcoat tightly, you step out into the snow, glowing lantern and warm coffee thermos in hand. As your boots crunch through the snow piling up on the cobblestone path toward the lights of the gatehouse up ahead, you notice a growing sense of nervousness at the edge of your mind.

Should you even ask Meiling about... that?
What would she say?
Does she - could she possibly - feel that way about you, too? Or are you just deluding yourself with a hopeless fantasy?

You push these worries aside as you come up to the door of the gatehouse, and peer in through the window. The inside light is off, but the cherry glow of an old electric heater coil shows that perhaps your jaunt hasn't been in vain. The door isn't locked, so you turn the knob and step in quietly.

The interior of the gatehouse is small but cozy, and quite warm. Windows on all sides gaze out into the surroundings, giving a wide field of view. On the walls are pinned maps of Gensokyo and the mansion grounds, a pump shotgun stands in one corner, and a battered wooden desk is piled up with an old transistor radio, heaps of books, and a certain gate guard. You slide some of the books aside to set down your lantern and thermos, and turn your attention to her.

Meiling is slumped over her desk, her head resting on one of her paperback novels as a makeshift pillow. Her body gently, almost imperceptibly, rises and falls with each soft breath. In the lantern's golden light, her lush red hair seems to shimmer like molten metal against the milky skin of her face and neck. Has she always been this beautiful, or is it just the light and the atmosphere and your own pent-up hormones?

"Meiling? Wake up, Meiling." Caught in the placid reverie of the moment, your voice is much to low for her to hear. You reach your hand out to shake her, but pull back, unwilling to disturb her slumber rudely.

Still, you can't leave her here like this. After contemplating for a moment, you decide to
[] Wake her and tease her with punishment for sleeping on the job.
[] Wake her with a kiss.
[] Wake her gently and talk about your feelings.
[] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.

Bonus poll, since this update was later than I'd intended:
Sakuya has a secret - she's actually a
[]complete virgin
[]man
[]sadist
[]werewolf
>> No. 26590
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x] Man
>> No. 26591
File 134699496040.jpg - (164.61KB , 1149x1200 , 16193432_p1.jpg ) [iqdb]
26591
[x] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.
[x] werewolf

Sakuyaaaa a you are a dog now.
>> No. 26593
[x] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.
[x]complete virgin.

I hope that here we will NOT find any FUTA =____=
>> No. 26594
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x]sadist

Because Toohoos with dicks is done to death on this board, and every other option sounds shite.
>> No. 26596
[X] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[X] (Mostly) complete virgin

Sweet, soft atmospheric SDM romance? I'm down.
>> No. 26597
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x] complete virgin
>> No. 26598
>I hope that here we will NOT find any FUTA =____=
>Because Toohoos with dicks is done to death on this board, and every other option sounds shite.

FWIW, the "man" option isn't for futa, it's for convincing trap. That may or may not matter to any of you.
>> No. 26599
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x]complete virgin

Second set of choices seem rather "meh" to me, but pfft, opinions.
>> No. 26601
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x] 'Experienced' female masochistic psychic space fairy.
>> No. 26603
>>26598
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x]complete virgin

I was considering Werewolf but then I got the mental image of Sakuya carrying back Meiling like she was a squeeky toy
>> No. 26604
>>26603
Actually screw that if its a werewolf in the vein of Keine being a were-hakutaku. Let's change that to.

[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x] Complete virgin
[x] Werewolf
>> No. 26605
[X] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[X] Werewolf.
>> No. 26606
[x] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.
[x] Man
[x] werewolf
>> No. 26618
[X] Sakuya is a complete virgin.
This is the most likely of the 4 scenarios, and it also subverts the whole Dominant Sakuya thing without dropping into Inusakuya territory. It would also explain why Sakuya's biological clock (no pun intended) is suddenly ticking.

for those who are more interested in the porn than the plot, we'll get to see Meiling pop Sakuya's cherry.

[X] Wake her gently and talk about your feelings.

Since Sakuya is a virgin, this is what she will do. Then they will cuddle all night.
>> No. 26619
[X] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[x] Complete virgin

Loving Meiling-time? Why, yes, please!
>> No. 26622
[X] Wake her and tease her with punishment for sleeping on the job.
[X]man

Written well this is something I'd really like to read, any option could be interesting though.
>> No. 26623
[X] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.
[X] Complete virin
[X] Man
[X] Sadist

Going all out.
>> No. 26627
[X] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[X] Wake her with a kiss.
[X] Robot
>> No. 26629
[x] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[x]complete virgin
>> No. 26632
[X] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[x] Complete virgin
[X] Werewolf

Because nothing brings up unwelcome images of Twilight like werewolf maids who serve vampire lolis. And soon, draconic gate-guards. For certain... definitions... of serve.
>> No. 26635
>>26632
Well if she's a werewolf like >>26591 I don't got a problem. Just hope this shit doesn't go full furry
>> No. 26656
>>26632
(x) the above
>> No. 26659
[X] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[X] Werewolf

Those "dog of the devil" lines weren't jokes.
>> No. 26671
[X] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[X] None of the above

Because none of defloration, MtF-crossdressing, BDSM, or anthropomorphs are my fetish.
>> No. 26673
[X] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.
[X] Complete virin
[X] Man
[X] Sadist
>> No. 26686
[x] Princess-carry her back to /your/ room.
[x] Sadist
>> No. 26688
[x] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[x] Complete virgin
>> No. 26689
[x] Princess-carry her back to her room.
[x]complete virgin
>> No. 26693
[x] Have some fun with her while she's asleep, and wake her up when you're done.
[x] complete virgin.