[Return]
Archived Thread
File 125288080456.jpg - (18.90KB , 192x224 , Th11sc058.jpg ) [iqdb]
1259 No. 1259
Raising an eyebrow, you stare right at Satori.
"St-stop that!" Satori stutters suddenly. "Right now!"
You shrug, staying silent, but letting a smirk creep across your face.
"Y-you're doing it on purpose!" She starts blushing again. "You brute."

The contents of your mind right now are too filthy for polite company, but you keep yourself from going over the line of actually violating the poor woman inside your head. You blush a little yourself at that particular thought. She sure would look good in a swimsuit though. Or Thigh-highs.
"You-" Satori's embarrassment turns to cold anger. "Right." She says, face expressionless once more as she raises a hand.

"Recollection 「Border of Wave and Particle」"

Okuu promptly stops zipping about in the air, looking down with utter rapt anticipation on her face. You try to ignore her, focusing entirely on the bullets. This isn't like before, the waves are quite simple to avoid, right? If you just side-step, then side-step, then-

The bullets are too close together, the individual streams too soon after one another. Satori spins slowly in the air, the bullets coming off her in waves, spiralling around, breaking up and reforming as they make you hop back and fourth.

Your fingers twitch in the glove, your breathing becomes more and more ragged and rushed, sweat is beading on your forehead, staining your back and chest as you try to dance out of the way of the bullets.
There's too many, too close, too confusing. It feels like you're having to switch your concentration too fast, too confusing too-

Twitch. Can you make a bomb again?

No time to think. Satori looks like she's slowing, about to give out. Almost there, just have to-

[ ] Bomb.
[ ] Dodge.
>> No. 1260
[X] Bomb.

She admitted earlier that we probably had the energy for another two good bombs, and wasn't particularly happy about the fact. Let's put those bombs to use. We're almost home-free.
>> No. 1261
[X] Bomb.
>> No. 1262
[x] Dodge.
[X] Counterattack. You know how to do it.

TOO LATE FOR BOMB, DODGE IT.
>> No. 1267
[X] Bomb.

Hm, looks like she didn't appreciate that very much. Oh well, no time to worry about that, it's time for the fireworks!
>> No. 1268
[X] Bomb.
>> No. 1270
[x] Dodge.

Got a bad feeling about trying to bomb again, but maybe I'm just paranoid.
>> No. 1271
[x] Bomb.

Let's see how this goes; does this mean we have 1 or 2 bombs including the one we're about to use?

>>1262
Death-bomb it is then. (and last time we checked it wasn't IN's gameplay system where last spells cost two of them)
>> No. 1272
[x] Bomb.

We're playing for the audience here (Okuu) let's give her another nuclear launch.
>> No. 1275
[ ] Bomb.
>> No. 1276
File 125288443664.gif- (80B , 12x14 , Bobomb.gif ) [iqdb]
1276
[ð] Bomb.
>> No. 1279
[x] Dodge.
>> No. 1283
[x] Dodge

It's a trap. Also...

[x] Think about Satori in band-aid nipple/slit covers.

Hot dog!
>> No. 1284
Bomb bomb bomb. Will update laterish.
>> No. 1289
Okay, no. Writefag too tired. Will return to normal update schedule tomorrow. Sorry for today's slowness.
>> No. 1290
File 12528923208.jpg- (207.05KB , 620x877 , 0b871b6d3b09af183d075e7364c0ccb1.jpg ) [iqdb]
1290
>>1289
Take it easy
>> No. 1294
[x] Bomb.
>> No. 1346
File 125294345023.png- (704.38KB , 800x800 , 55123ea86fe6b38438c44f507a0b817c.png ) [iqdb]
1346
The gauntlet comes up again, you swing as if to block the bullets. Satori doesn't waver, but you can hear Okuu gasp.
You grin, standing your ground, hamming it up as best you can. One of the bullets touches your chest.
Twitch.

Pop.

Another wave of super-heated air expands outwards from you, exploding into a ball of dark, muddy red light. Satori's bullets keep coming, but your bomb swallows them all as they approach.
"Woo! Go, little nuclear human, go!" High up above the battle, Okuu throws her arms up again, squealing wit delight at your overconfident antics. Satori's bullets keep coming, but the waves are far away now, giving you enough breathing space to compose yourself. Side-step, side-step, flash Okuu a grin, wink at Satori as she slows, try not too get too high on your own success.

The bullets finally end, shattering into a million shards of light and colour. Satori slumps in the air, dropping toward the ground a little too fast before catching herself and touching down with the tips of her shoes.
"Well well well!" You grin at her, wiping the sweat from your forehead. "Looks like I win."
"Yes." Satori says, expression unreadable. "Yes, you do win."
"Ohmygodsthatwassoawesome!" A blur of excited motion all but slams into you, barrelling you to the floor in a flurry of wing-beats.
"Uuwah!" You fall onto your backside, Okuu straddling you, her face split by a huge grin.
"You are the most awesome human ever!" She shouts. That rod-arm is worryingly close to your face, and the glow in Okuu's chest is almost erratic, pulsing wildly.

"Utusho." Satori says. "That's quite enough. I do believe he wishes to leave now, let him up."
"Wh-what?" Okuu's face drops as she looks over at Satori. "C-can't we keep him?! He's so cool! Did you see him fighting?! Look at this thing!" Okuu grabs your arm and holds it up, waving the gauntlet back and fourth. You wince, there's no knowing what'll happen if that thing goes off outside of a specifically non-lethal battle.
"Ahem." You cough, trying to sit up but thinking better of it when you realise that motion would put you face-first into Okuu's breasts and the unnerving glow inside her chest. "Er ... thanks, Okuu." You mumble.
"Don't you wanna stay?" She asks you, looking utterly crestfallen. "C-can't we give him a room?" She asks Satori. "Please! I'll look after him!"
"It's really up to him." Satori says. "I can't," she winces. "Can't force him at this point."

"D-don't you wanna play danmaku with me too?" Okuu looks at you, lower lip wobbling.

You do need somewhere to stay, and Satori can't take you prisoner anymore, right?

[ ] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
[ ] Ask Okuu to get off you. You won, you need to claim your prize from Satori. You'll deal with her now you're in a better position to negotiate.
[ ] Ask Okuu to get of you. Find the cat. You are dealing with the cat right fucking now before anything else happens.
>> No. 1347
[x] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.

Yay updates.
>> No. 1348
>>1347
[ ] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.

Also, she's probably the only one in the Palace of the Earth Spirit crew who wouldn't actively try to manipulate us.
>> No. 1349
File 125294480347.png- (39.41KB , 720x600 , 3cd0982307658da1b265c5adad028c38.png ) [iqdb]
1349
[X] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.

>>"Woo! Go, little nuclear human, go!" High up above the battle, Okuu throws her arms up again, squealing wit delight at your overconfident antics.
Hrnk.

>>"Wh-what?" Okuu's face drops as she looks over at Satori. "C-can't we keep him?! He's so cool! Did you see him fighting?! Look at this thing!"

Hnrgh...

>>"Don't you wanna stay?" She asks you, looking utterly crestfallen. "C-can't we give him a room?" She asks Satori. "Please! I'll look after him!"

Hn-hnnnnn...
>>"D-don't you wanna play danmaku with me too?" Okuu looks at you, lower lip wobbling.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 1350
[ze] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
>> No. 1351
File 125294539463.jpg- (413.36KB , 500x1120 , 80a5d81898ed381b99e89e17d2c57fdf.jpg ) [iqdb]
1351
GRUUUUUUUUUUUUE

[Myocardial Infarction] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
>> No. 1352
[x] Ask Okuu to get off you. You won, you need to claim your prize from Satori. You'll deal with her now you're in a better position to negotiate.
Pissing against the nuclear tide.
>> No. 1354
[x] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.

Now that the fighting is over, we can get a room and can bring Kogasa in here too. She has no place to stay after all.
>> No. 1355
[x] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
>> No. 1357
>>Now that the fighting is over, we can get a room and can bring Kogasa in here too. She has no place to stay after all.

Don't count on it. Remember how she reacted when we were going in to just see about how to get back to the surface?

>>Kogasa takes a step back, shaking her head. "Er, um, I mean, I'd lov- I mean like to but I c-can't go in there." She clutches her umbrella so tightly it makes her knuckles turn white.
>>" ... she'll know things, in my head. No no, can't do that." Kogasa doesn't meet your eyes, just looks extremely uncomfortable.

If she vetoed coming in just for a short while, I doubt she's be too keen on a more extended stay.
Our little umbrella friend seems to have something to hide from our hosts...
>> No. 1358
[x] Ask Okuu to get off you. You won, you need to claim your prize from Satori. You'll deal with her now you're in a better position to negotiate.

Okuu is strong, but she isn't too bright. Deal with Satori now.
>> No. 1361
[x] Ask Okuu to get off you POLITELY. You won, you need to claim your prize from Satori. You'll deal with her now you're in a better position to negotiate.

We know she means well enough...
>> No. 1362
[x] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
>> No. 1363
[X] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
>> No. 1364
[x] "If I stay then you'll look after me, Okuu?" Make a deal directly with her. She likes you now, and she's probably the most powerful thing in the Underground with all that nuclear technology stuck in her.
[x] Take note on negotiating with Satori when you get the chance.

Let's not forget about our umbrella friend. I'm sure her and Okuu would get along well.

>>1357

Actually most people want to stay clear of her in the underground. Only exceptions are her pets.

Part of Satori's backstory; shunned by most sentient beings, animals open up their heart up to her, hence her pets.

Seesh Grue, you're making this hard.

Sure Parsee may be typical thus far, but Kogasa, Okuu are lovable. And Satori and her sister aren't that bad either.
>> No. 1366
Writing now. Might get delayed a little.
>> No. 1367
[X] Ask Okuu to get off you. Find the cat. You are dealing with the cat right fucking now before anything else happens.
>> No. 1368
>>Actually most people want to stay clear of her in the underground. Only exceptions are her pets.

Well, yeah. But remember why Kogasa said she was even down there?

>>"I'm looking for somebody who came down here some other way, but I don't know if she fell down a hole. Did you see anybody in with you when you fell in the hole?" Kogasa speaks so fast it takes a moment for you to process her words.
>>"Who are you looking for anyway?" You ask, feeling an inexplicable urge to help this bizarre girl. Kogasa opens her mouth to reply, but then literally bites down on her own tongue for a split-second.
>>"I'm not meant to say! It's supposed to be secret. Hey, you haven't seen any mice following you, have you?"

She is definitely hiding something, and apparently can't let anyone know what it is, least of all the underground's resident mind-reader.
>> No. 1371
File 12529511667.jpg- (488.49KB , 572x800 , a21fdcd2fea2bfdfb4f81e6ac5a4dfb2.jpg ) [iqdb]
1371
"You'd look after me if I stay here?" You ask Okuu. She nods enthusiastically,
"Yup!" She grins. "Promise!"
You shrug, trying to look unconcerned and nonchalant and not blushing at all this sudden attention. Need to make sure of a few things if this is going to work.
"Why's that though?" You ask. "I'm just a human, and-"
"You're awesome!" Okuu leans forward, making you wish you hadn't asked. One of her hands goes to your shoulder, but the rod on her other arm gets planted right next to your head.

"You beat Miss Satori and she was readin' your mind and all!" Okuu grins again. "And you went- you, you know!" Her cheeks colour a little, but you get the gist of it. She thinks you're really cool.
"Would I be under your personal protection, like er, the Kappa are?"
"Uh," Okuu bites her lip, letting go of you and glancing over her shoulder at Satori. Ah, this is what you were worried about.

Satori nods once, folding her arms. Okuu turns back to you, beaming.
"Sure!" She says, finally hopping to her feet and letting you up. After a moment's forgetfulness, she offers you her hand.
"Thanks." You say, pulling yourself to your feet and flexing your fingers inside the gauntlet. Your hand is a little stiff, but it's mostly just show for Okuu.
"So." You smile between Okuu and Satori. "You can't keep me here, right Satori? That's part of the rules? I can wander about of my own free will?"
Satori nods, looking away. "Yes, I cannot force you."
"B-but you'll come with me, won't 'ya?" Okuu almost starts bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Tch." Satori lets out a little noise of frustration, turning her back on you and Okuu.
"Miss Satori?" Okuu says, cocking her head in confusion.
"Le- .... I ... " Satori takes a deep breath. "If this interferes with your work, Utsuho, then you'll be in big trouble. Understand?"
"Yup, promise I won't slack off!" Okuu says, saluting Satori's back. She almost bangs herself on the head with her metal arm before switching to her human hand. "Where shall I keep hi-"

"Anywhere." Satori says, voice blank. "Continue the preparations for later. Call on me when Yasaka arrives." She makes to leave the hall, not even looking over her shoulder.

[ ] "Hey Satori." Call out to her. "Don't forget my other win condition!"
[ ] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.
[ ] Just let her go. You don't really understand what happened here.
>> No. 1372
[x] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.

She is jealous, but we won't forget about her.
>> No. 1373
[X] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.

Ah, what ever shall she wear for the tour?
>> No. 1374
[x] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.
Hahhah, I knew it, she just wants some company. And now we're hanging out with Okuu and she's jealous. Awesome.
>> No. 1375
[ze] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.

I'm sure we can find her those clothes somehow...
>> No. 1376
[X] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.
>> No. 1377
[X] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.

It's fun and all but lets not be malicious about it later on.
>> No. 1378
>>1368

she might have drifted down here, umbrellas do have a way of doing that.

But I recall Yuugi saying after beating her "just tell them you're here to see Satori, and they'll get out of the way" in regards to any other youkai.

Not to mention her pets are rather strong. I'm keeping my faith in Kogasa! And if it does turn out bad, we have our Atomoe crow friend.

But in UFO, Kogasa just wants to surprise people (no real relation to the plot of the main game or extra stage)

I think we might be thinking too much on her or Koishi; though I'm a bit iffy on Koishi just due to her powers.

[x] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.

sounds great allows us to pay attention to our new friend and yet remind her.
>> No. 1379
>>1378
Kogasa must be looking for Byakuren. The interesting question is, why would she not want Satori to know this?
>> No. 1380
>>1379
Epileptic tree: Satori and Byakuren used to be lovers, but fell out BAD and Satori helped the humans seal her off because of it.
>> No. 1381
>>1379
>Kogasa must be looking for Byakuren
>Byakuren

I wonder if she will appear. Youkai Jesus do want.
>> No. 1382
[X] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.
>> No. 1383
>>1381
Well, there are apparently three hidden routes available beyond Satori, Koishi, Orin, Okuu, Parsee, and Yuugi...
>> No. 1384
>>1383
And Kogasa must be one, and Nitori is probably another.
>> No. 1385
Writing now.
>> No. 1386
>>1379

Dunno about that, and it's the matter of when this takes place, since it seems to be post-SA if Nitori's down here working.

This means eventfully the ship would appear.

But I doubt Kogasa is doing anything related to that. Again she's a unrelated figure to the overall story.

I still think she's just fearful of mindreading like many other beings. And she might consider the underground folk easier to spook than the folks above ground.

>>1384

Seems like it; though if we're buddies with Okuu, we'll run into Nitori soon enough. I wonder what's number three though...
>> No. 1387
File 125295889434.jpg- (328.86KB , 850x1200 , 1252679632104.jpg ) [iqdb]
1387
>>1384
>Nitori is probably another
Guess again.
>> No. 1388
>>1383
Kogasa, Nitori and Kanako, right?
>> No. 1389
[X] Don't say it out loud, but remind Satori by thinking about what she owes you now.

Kogasa is probably looking for Nazrin, since she mentioned mice.
>> No. 1390
File 125295993617.jpg- (270.05KB , 870x870 , 9d66dc6b8cb6587b8223bc854e825b02.jpg ) [iqdb]
1390
As Satori walks stiffly away, you look square at her back and fill your mind with an image of what you might get her to wear as part of the 'guided tour' you just won.
Her footsteps falter for a second, and one of her hands curls up into a fist, but otherwise she ignores the thought, eventually leaving you alone in the hall with Okuu.

"Hope she's okay." Okuu mutters, puffing out her cheeks.
"Does she often get like this?" You ask. Okuu shrugs.
"Well ... soooooometimes. I don't get it, but I can't go play with her 'cos I'm supposed to be getting things ready down in the fires." Okuu's shoulders slump a little, so you pretend that you need to flex your fingers again, stretching out the hand in the gauntlet.
Okuu breaks into a grin.
"You gotta let me look at that sometime!" She beams at you. "It was so cool!"
"Thanks." You say. "You're ... uh, the same, right? That's why you could sense it was a nuclear device?" You gulp the last two words out, reminding yourself of why you feel so nervous about the thing on your arm.
"Yup!" Okuu raises her chin, looking proud of herself, if a little goofy with that grin. She places her hand against her chest, smothering the inner glow slightly.

"I'm the best, and the only, nuclear powered hell raven in the Underground!" She proclaims, smiling with such honest self-satisfaction that it makes you grin right back at her.
Then she reaches over and ruffles your hair. "And you're a little nuclear powered human, eh?" She says. "How'd you end up down here anyways?"
"I sort of ... fell." You say, feeling sheepish for some reason.
"Aww, you fell down? I do that sometimes." She raises her concrete-encrusted right foot and lets it slam back to the floor again. "S'heavy when I'm not flyin'."
"I can imagine." You say. "So how did you get the ... " You gesture at her arm and leg, raising an eyebrow.

"It's kinda a long story." Okuu chuckles nervously, scratching the back of her head.

[ ] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
[ ] "Hey uh, did you see where that cat went? Orin, was it?"
[ ] "So, where you gonna stick me, do I have somewhere I can stay?"
[ ] "I'm curious anyway, tell me?"
>> No. 1391
I certainly hope Kanako route is in, even though there's snowball's chances in hell anon would go for it now, with Kogasa, Satori AND Okuu hanging in a hook right in front of them, ready for pickings.
>> No. 1392
[X] "Hey uh, did you see where that cat went? Orin, was it?"

We still owe someone an impromptu bath!
>> No. 1393
[ ] "Hey uh, did you see where that cat went? Orin, was it?"

We should at least meet everyone first. In human form, I mean.
>> No. 1394
[X] "I'm curious anyway, tell me?"
[X] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"

Don't worry, little kitty, we're not forgetting about you. Oh no.
>> No. 1395
[X] "I'm curious anyway, tell me?"
[X] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
>> No. 1396
[X] "I'm curious anyway, tell me?"
[X] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
>> No. 1397
[x] "I'm curious, but if you're not in the mood to talk about it, I won't force you."
[x] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
>> No. 1398
[X] "I'm curious anyway, tell me?"
[X] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
>> No. 1399
[x] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
[x] "Hey uh, did you see where that cat went? Orin, was it?"

I don't know if I want to go for Okuu's route yet, but I love the way she's being written in this story.
>> No. 1400
[X] "I'm curious anyway, tell me?"
[X] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
>> No. 1401
[x] "I'm not holding you up from work, am I?"
>> No. 1402
Aaaaaand writing now.
>> No. 1403
Normally, at this point it'd be worth it to poke fun at the anon for getting immediately infatuated with each character we meet in line so far.

Parsee, got head rubbing and we promised to come back and play a game with her.

Kogasa, Gonna take you home, little umbrella!

Satori, We've definitely practically sexually molested her mentally now

Orin, got dragged into bed with us and purring

Okuu, we haven't done anything too bad. So far.

So, the only character we haven't hit on is Nitori. However, I can't really complain because Grue writes them all so damn Cute. Okuu is the worst so far. Hnnng.
>> No. 1406
>>1403
Turn off your targeting computer and let the Force guide you.
>> No. 1407
File 125296980854.jpg- (294.27KB , 600x800 , 594848dd6d8c1e471c0ed4c18ecfd2c9.jpg ) [iqdb]
1407
"Oh." You put your hand to your mouth. "I'm not holding you up from work, am I? Not gonna get you in trouble?"
Okuu shakes her head. "Naaah, not yet. I should get back to the reactor soon though. Kappa'll all be losing their heads and calling for me."
"So you ... manage this 'reactor'?" You ask, still in the dark about what exactly does go on around here.
"Yea- ... well." Okuu frowns to herself. "I move the fires around."
"Fires?" You venture, wondering if this is the best line of questioning. Okuu seems excitable, honest and a little on the slow side. Lovely, but not somebody you could see running industrial equipment. Then again, that might explain the glow in her chest.

"Well, s'complicated." Okuu scratches her head again. "Kappa say there's stuff they can do with the fires. But they can't do it right off, 'cause the big ol' snake says there isn't enough bits of Pluto down here in Gensokyo. The Kappa all argue 'mongst themselves, but Satori gives them a job down here, 'cause you can do all that stuff with me 'stead of glowy rocks. Or I can make 'em, but I got told off for that and I think the snake took 'em for her bunch o' Kappa doin' the same thing up top."
Okuu looks at you as she speaks, half-frowning as if looking for confirmation. You just nod appreciatively, pretending you understand all of this.
"So." Okuu bites her lip. "Where was I?" She asks you.
"Uh."
"Oh, right!" Okuu suddenly livens up again. "So the snake knows how all this stuff is meant to work, the Kappa are just muckin' about. So she's gotta come down and tell us what's all topsy-turvy." Okuu frowns and leans close. "But you know, I can feel when bits ain't right anyway. Why do we need the old snake?"
You shrug, trying to look conspiratorial. Okuu, despite her serious expression, seems to really be enjoying this.

"Is that how you got all that?" You gesture at Okuu's arm again.
"Weeeeeeell. Like I said, s'a long story." Okuu grins awkwardly.
"Can I hear it anyway?"
"Ehhhhh." Okuu's shoulders slump. "Later, okay?" She nods, as if answering her own question for you.
"Are you embarra-"
"Oh hey!" Okuu cuts you off, blustering a little. "You wanna come see the fires?" She grabs your arm. "Maybe you can try your big hand thingy out there too!" She reaches over and pats the gauntlet.

[ ] Sure, why not? Follow Okuu.
[ ] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [ ] You're hungry.
- [ ] Where's that cat got to?
- [ ] Is there any way to find Kogasa?
>> No. 1408
[x] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [x] You're hungry.
- [x] Where's that cat got to?
>> No. 1409
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?
>> No. 1410
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?

Though I'm equally tempted to go look for Orin, given all that transpired. Still, I'd like to at least go out and let Kogasa know that we have a home for now, and that she can come by whenever she likes.
>> No. 1411
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?
>> No. 1412
[x] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [x] Where's that cat got to?
>> No. 1413
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] You're hungry.
- [X] Where's that cat got to?

Okay, now I'm torn. Letting Okuu show off her workplace and what she can do would make her happy, but we have some unfinished business to attend to with that little kitty we've yet to be properly introduced to (even though we have already technically slept with her).
>> No. 1414
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] You're hungry.
- [X] Where's that cat got to?
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?

In order of priority. We do need to find Orin and get that jar back, who knows what's in it or what it does. And considering what happened, we don't want her playing with the same magics that probably had a hand in creating NecroFarley.
>> No. 1415
File 125297115675.png- (250.69KB , 800x600 , 1252799441046.png ) [iqdb]
1415
[\!/] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [\!/] You're hungry.
- [\!/] Where's that cat got to?

Youkai Jesus where
>> No. 1416
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?

We were basically taken off the streets by the Underground secret police in front of Kogasa. Let's let her know we're all right.
>> No. 1417
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] You're hungry.
- [X] Where's that cat got to?
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?
>> No. 1418
>>We do need to find Orin and get that jar back, who knows what's in it or what it does.

If I were to venture a guess, I'd say that by her reaction that it's something that she was able to recognize on her own.
A spirit, perhaps? Maybe even a zombie fairy?
>> No. 1419
[x] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [x] You're hungry.
- [x] Where's that cat got to?
>> No. 1420
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?

Have to find that little umbrella.
>> No. 1421
Am I the only one who thinks Kogasa might be intimidated by Satori just because she's her natural enemy? It's not easy to surprise a mind reader.
>> No. 1422
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?
- [X] You're hungry.
- [X] Where's that cat got to?

in order or priority; we need to make sure she knows we're alright and gotten things straightened out. Also warn her of the maniac running around. (Thus why the kappa reacted so badly)

Then we worry about food. The Orin matter might be last, since for all we know it might have been bottled Zombie Fairy. In fact this could wait until another day or later today.
>> No. 1423
Gonna call the votes there, but will write tomorrow. Writefag must sleep the sleep of the dead.

Hope it's still good, despite a couple of slow days. Sorry about that.
>> No. 1424
>>1423

Don't worry it's better to be a bit slower than to have your work suffer. Updating once a day is already quite fast by TH-P's standards.

>>1418
That may very well be the case here.

>>1421

Nope, I figured as much myself, even hinted at it in an earlier post.
>> No. 1425
[X] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [X] Where's that cat got to?
- [X] Is there any way to find Kogasa?
>> No. 1426
>>1425
asdf always in right after votes close.
>> No. 1427
>>1350
>>1375
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 1432
>>1423
YOU CANNOT CUT BACK ON UPDATES! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Seriously though, take it easy~
>> No. 1433
[x] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [x] You're hungry.
- [x] Where's that cat got to?
>> No. 1435
[x] Tell Okuu you've got something else to do first.
- [x] You're hungry.
- [x] Where's that cat got to?



For some reason ever since the MC's victory, I've had this image of him singing Dead or Alive's - "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" with Utsuho, Rin, and Koishi being backup singers soon as Satori appears wearing a skimpy bathing suit or something...
>> No. 1436
god damn it you already called the votes... looks pretty unanimous though...
>> No. 1437
File 125302734668.jpg- (14.94KB , 324x263 , ParseeAud.jpg ) [iqdb]
1437
She waited for you, anon, just like Meiling waited in front of the SDM... you don't tire of letting people down, do you?
>> No. 1438
File 125302748179.png- (288.80KB , 584x883 , 1252066041488.png ) [iqdb]
1438
You have chosen... poorly.
>> No. 1439
>>1437

We need to find a game board first. Then we can run down there and play with her.

>>1438

She has work, man. So do we. We'll meet up with her after hours.

You know what? Screw it. I'm just going to turn off my targeting system and fire at will! Let every girl in the underground know my undying love for them, and desire to snuggle them!
>> No. 1440
>>1439
Did the writefag ever even tell us we can't have a harem ending?

Also, was the costume satori has to wear ever specified? I have a faint feeling that it was discreetly avoided at every turn so that we can do that later, but I could have just missed it.
>> No. 1441
>>1439

It's not like we're going to totally blow her off, just doing a few things before going with her to work.

That and so far The sisters, Okuu and Kogasa have put forth more appeal than what appears to be the rather typical tsundere Parsee. (That and Retrohippie's story in /gensokyo/ has Parsee)

Let us have moe umbrella girl or awesome atomic moe raven girl, if not both!
>> No. 1443
File 125303321156.png- (0.96MB , 1188x1200 , 839fa34fef3a5a0df976f80f8cb0921a.png ) [iqdb]
1443
"I'd love to," you say to Okuu. "But I should probably deal with a couple of other things first."
"Aww, really?" Okuu lets go of your arm, but she doesn't seem that disappointed. "You wanna come by later? It's just behind Chireiden! You can't miss it! I'll tell the Kappa to let you in."
"Sure." You nod. "Right now I'm hungry and I there's a couple of people I want to find."
"Oh?" Okuu cocks her head at you. "You, er, who?"
"Well," you say, looking over your shoulder. "Didn't happen to see where that cat went, did you?"
"Gonna play with Orin?" Okuu asks.
"You could say that." You reply. "I owe her a bucket of water."

---

After ruffling your hair again and telling you Orin is a difficult cat to find, Okuu starts worrying about getting back to work. She parts only when you reassure her you'll come see her later.
Her wingbeats recede, and you watch her go, skirt flapping around her legs, right foot hanging heavy in the air.

When she's gone, you take a deep breath, trying to process the events of the last couple of hours. First things first, you take the gauntlet off, praying your hand doesn't glow in the dark now. After settling it back in your bag, you take a quick peek around the pillars and into the corners of the hall, looking for the cat. She's not here, you've been denied again.

"Mergow~"
Ah, there she is, sitting in one of the exits from the hall, staring straight at you.
"Hello there." You say out loud. "I do believe I have some business with you, little kitty."
"Murrr." She stands up, flicking her tail and walking away.
"Hey! Wait!" You hurry after her.

She glances back at you, then takes off at a run.

[ ] Chase the cat. Catch the cat.
[ ] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.
[ ] Let her go, you're worn out enough as it is.
>> No. 1444
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.

No need to run around a corner just to hit up a live edition of the Screamer.
>> No. 1445
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.
>> No. 1446
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.
>> No. 1447
[X] Chase the cat. Catch the cat.

Screw caution. The worst Orin's going to do to us is molest us with ghosts again.
>> No. 1448
>After ruffling your hair again
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, TOUHOE RUFFLES YOU

(x) Follow up slowly
>> No. 1449
File 125303580574.jpg- (387.15KB , 585x750 , 4791658.jpg ) [iqdb]
1449
>>1443
[X] Chase the cat. Catch the cat.

>>1447
Worst? I'm betting on it.
>> No. 1450
[x] Chase the cat. Catch the cat.
>> No. 1451
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.

THAT FUCKING CAT
>> No. 1452
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.
>> No. 1453
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.
>> No. 1454
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap.

As much as I'd like to get this over with quickly and get to finding Kogasa, we should be careful with tricky kitties.
>> No. 1456
[X] Wait up, follow slowly, might be a trap
>> No. 1457
[X] Chase the cat. Catch the cat.

Kitties love playing chase. Humor her. She'll love you for it, and come by later for petting.
>> No. 1458
Writing now.
>> No. 1459
Orin scampers away down the corridor, but you stop at the entrance, eyeing the walls and floor warily. There's nothing wrong with your vision or hearing, no odd ghostly touches, no blue fire, no floating phantoms.

The cat pauses and looks back at you, as if waiting. You were right, this probably is some kind of trap.
"Hey, Orin. Is that your name?" You call down the corridor. She yawns, showing her teeth. "I'm going to catch you, and then I'm going to dump you in a bucket of water," you continue. "Where's that jar you took from me?"
"Merrrryooow!" Orin yowls at you, swiping at the air, before bounding on again. You follow her at a slow trot, keeping your eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.
She slips around a corner and you follow, taking it wide so she can't surprise you.

And she's vanished. You take a hasty step back, she could be about to land on your head, or spring some kind of trap. But as you panic for a moment, nothing happens. The corridor stretches off, a few doors set in the side just like the rest of Chireiden. All of them are shut.
Did she go into a room somehow? Can she even open doors?
"Orin?" You call out. "Come out, kitty. Good kitty, I won't hurt you. Come on." You edge around the doors, testing the handle of each one, but they're all locked.

"Huh." You reach the end of the corridor. That's weird, where can she have-

Click.

You whip around on the spot as the door behind you unlocks. It opens, just a crack. The interior is unlit, you can't see anything through that gap.

"Merow~"

[ ] Shut the door. Wait. She'll have to come out eventually, same way she got in.
[ ] Ease the door open, slow and careful.
[ ] Kick the door open.
[ ] Slam into the room as fast as possible, go for the element of surprise.
>> No. 1460
This' obviously a trap, but waitiing it out is BORING.
Since we are going to get molested either way, we might as well hurry it up.

[ ] Slam into the room as fast as possible, go for the element of surprise.
>> No. 1461
[ ] Kick the door open.
>> No. 1462
[X] Kick the door open.
[X] Open fire.
>> No. 1463
[X] Kick the door open.
>> No. 1464
[x] CQC Door Breach Maneuver
>> No. 1466
>>1459
[X] DYNAMIC ENTRY
>> No. 1467
>>1459
Oh, so the bucket is on US now, is it?

[x] Kick the door open and jump back. Be prepared for ANYTHING.
[x] Even if this is somehow a guest bathroom and there's a lovely lady inside waiting to blow your brains out.
>> No. 1469
[X] Slam into the room as fast as possible, go for the element of surprise.

Don't kick the door, we might hurt her if she's hiding behind it. This way we'll just comically collide.
>> No. 1470
[X] Slam into the room as fast as possible, go for the element of surprise.

Sounds like a good option, we can't waste too much time, Kogasa and Okuu are waiting on us!
>> No. 1471
[X]DYNAMIC ENTRY
[X]Party, crazy, etc.

Now we just need some guns or our pocket knife back.
>> No. 1472
>>1469
If she's hiding behind the door, we'll just be hurting her like that anyway. Besides, that's probably what she wants us to do; she's hidden a bucket on top of the door frame. Falling for that would just be embarrassing.
>> No. 1473
[x] Blow the door open with the gauntlet.
>> No. 1474
[x] Pull the door closed so that the bucket falls on Orin rather than you. THEN go through the door.
>> No. 1475
[X]DYNAMIC ENTRY
[X]Party, crazy, etc.

I love this CYOA.
>> No. 1476
[X]DYNAMIC ENTRY
[X]Party, crazy, etc.
>> No. 1477
Writing shortly.
>> No. 1478
[X]DYNAMIC ENTRY
[X]Party, crazy, etc.

Hahhaa, i really gotta read YAFs side story again.
>> No. 1479
You slip the bag off your shoulders, gently place it on the ground, and hurl yourself at the door.

It gives way easily before your charge, and you barrel into the room, the door slamming against the wall with the force of the impact. Skidding to a halt, you cast about for the occupant.
"This party just got ... huh." Your cry of triumph is cut short. There's nobody in here. The room is almost bare, just a couple of rolled up carpets in the corner, a scared looking mouse nosing its way out from behind one of them.

In the middle of the room is that jar.

The lid is on tight, and the blue gas is still visible inside. You frown to yourself for a second, but then a chill goes up your spine.
"Heeeeeeeeeeee~" A excited noise comes from behind you, making you flinch. But you're too slow, all you see as you turn is a blur of green and red that bundles you to the floor too fast for you to react.

Instinctively, you roll over, trying to pin your assailant down. But you can't control them. All your mind registers is flailing limbs, scraps of green dress and a constant, manic yowling. Long legs kick at you, sharp nails scratch your arms and chest, twisting, sinuous and impossible to get a grip on.
After a moment of struggle, you crash into the wall, coming to a halt, pinned to the floor, face-down.
"Ugh." You groan and try to clear your vision. Your attacker goes flat against your back, wrapping their legs around your own, one hand coming up to cover your eyes, the other arm going around your chest.

"Guess who~?" A amused voice whispers in your ear.

Well, with her pressed up against you from behind, you can at least tell it's a woman.

[ ] Refuse to guess, try throwing her off you.
[ ] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
[ ] "Kogasa! So surprising!" Make something up, give yourself time to think.
[ ] "I don't care who you are but I am going to fucking eat you for this."
>> No. 1480
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "I am going to fucking eat you for this."
>> No. 1482
> a scared looking mouse nosing its way out from behind one of them.
So we're under surveillance by Nazrin now?

[x] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [x] "I am going to fucking eat you for this."
>> No. 1483
[x] "Kogasa! So surprising!" Make something up, give yourself time to think.

Am I the only person to ever vote for a Kogasa route?
>> No. 1484
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.

SO ORINDROSS, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE FORM!
>> No. 1485
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."

Orin is a sexy little thing.
>> No. 1486
>>1483
The attacker is Orin, whether we want it to be or not, and as far as we're concerned, not mentioning Kogasa to anyone in the palace is a vote for Kogasa route, or at least a pro-Kogasa vote.
>> No. 1487
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
- [X] "Oh, and I am so going to fucking eat you for this."

I cannot decide between these.
>> No. 1488
[X] "Hey, Orin, if I guess right, will you take me on a tour of the underground in costume, too?"
>> No. 1489
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
- [X] "Oh, and I am so going to fucking eat you for this."

What the bandwagon wants, the bandwagon gets.
>> No. 1490
[x] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
>> No. 1491
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
- [X] "Oh, and I am so going to fucking eat you for this."
>> No. 1492
[B] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [B] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
>> No. 1493
[x] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [x] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
- [x] "Oh, and I am so going to fucking eat you for this."
>> No. 1494
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
- [X] "Oh, and I am so going to fucking eat you for this."
>> No. 1495
▶ "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
▷ "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."
>> No. 1496
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."

We all know that Kogasa wouldn't be in the palace, and Kogasa wouldn't be so rough with her friend.

Do not let the cat distract you, people, remember Kogasa, Okuu, Satori, and Koishi in that order.
>> No. 1497
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."

Errr. Humans eating youkai is probably not a topic of humor we should be moving along.
>> No. 1498
Orin's dress is Green? Go figure
>> No. 1499
Calling the votes there! Bandwagon noted, will write within the hour, but not straight away.
>> No. 1500
>>1498

You're... not really surprised by that, are you?
>> No. 1501
[X] "You're the cat, right?" Should have known she could do this.
- [X] "You know, you're way curvier than I would have expected. From what I can feel, nice legs too. Props for that."

late vote is late
>> No. 1502
>>1486
Orin most likely wouldn't get along with Kogasa. Okuu in contrast might.

The main thing is that Kogasa wants to avoid Satori at all costs (due to most likely a mind reader is the bane of beings like her.)
>> No. 1503
File 12530593056.jpg- (83.20KB , 540x700 , 436934662665492625e4d5d5af3977e9.jpg ) [iqdb]
1503
"You're the cat, aren't you?"
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe." She whispers in your ear again. Oh, going to keep playing, are we?
"Hmm." You make a show of wriggling a little underneath her. "From what I can feel, you're much curvier than I would have expected of a cat. Nice legs, kitty."

"Mmm~?" She makes a curious little sound, and then starts purring. Hearing that kind of sound coming from a humanoid throat is odd, but not as odd as the way the vibrations hum against your own back.

"Oooh, so you're a good human, hmmm?" She asks, voice finally rising above a whisper.
"Depends on what you mean by good." You reply.
"Goooood human~"
"Orin?"
"That's my name." She says.
"I am so going to fucking eat you for this." You say, allowing yourself a nasty grin.
"No you won't." Orin continues purring.
"How can you be so sure?" You ask.
"Miss Satori let you staaaaay~" Orin's mouth returns to you ear again, but this time she suddenly nuzzles against the side of your head. "New toy~"

"I am not your toy." You say. "And if you're not careful then I'm going to have to give you an impromptu bath. In very cold water."
"How are you going to do that, hm?" Orin tightens her grip around your chest, tensing her legs to hammer the point home. She does have you trapped right now, but there's no way she's stronger than you.

Then again, she is a cat.

[ ] "What do you want from me, Orin?"
[ ] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."
[ ] "I'm a new toy? Must be lonely all alone down here for a kitty."
[ ] "So what does a cat want with my mysterious jar over there?"
[ ] " ... are you in heat?"
>> No. 1504
[X] Reach around and scratch behind her ears. She'll tell you what she wants with you and the jar in her own time.
>> No. 1505
[X] " ... are you in heat?"

For teh lulz.
>> No. 1506
[X] Reach around and scratch behind her ears.
[X] "So what does a cat want with my mysterious jar over there?"
>> No. 1507
[X] Reach around and scratch behind her ears. She'll tell you what she wants with you and the jar in her own time.
>> No. 1508
[X] "So what does a cat want with my mysterious jar over there?"
>> No. 1509
Thanks for the boner, Grue.
>> No. 1510
[X] Reach around and scratch behind her ears.
[X]"I'm a new toy? Must be lonely all alone down here for a kitty."
>> No. 1511
[x] "So what does a cat want with my mysterious jar over there?"

Time to get to business; playing with the cat can wait until after we catch up with Kogasa and hang around with Okuu.
>> No. 1512
[x] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."

>>Orin's mouth returns to you ear again, but this time she suddenly nuzzles against the side of your head. "New toy~"
>>"I am not your toy." You say.

She's a cat. You're something that moves.
Trust me, you're her toy.
>> No. 1513
[x] " ... are you in heat?"

It'll embarrass her right off us!
>> No. 1514
[X] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."
-[X] "Now, if we were facing eachother, it wouldn't matter how tightly you hold onto me. I'd be able to pet you nice and easy~."

Don't mind being her toy if it means snuggles and Eskimo kisses. Or regular kisses. Petting her while she's in human form would be a nice bonus too.

>>1511
>playing with the cat can wait until after we catch up with Kogasa and hang around with Okuu.

Or we could do it now given that she's right in front of us. Plus, cats are more cooperative if you play with them.
>> No. 1516
Goddamn it Grue. Why is everyone so damn appealing?!

[X] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."
-[X] "Now, if we were facing eachother, it wouldn't matter how tightly you hold onto me. I'd be able to pet you nice and easy~."

Pet the kitty~
>> No. 1517
[x] Reach around and scratch behind her ears.
[x] "So what does a cat want with my mysterious jar over there?"
>> No. 1518
[X] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."
-[X] "Now, if we were facing eachother, it wouldn't matter how tightly you hold onto me. I'd be able to pet you nice and easy~."
>> No. 1519
>Goddamn it Grue. Why is everyone so damn appealing?!

This. Why do you write them all so damn appealing. There is not one of them that i don't like yet.
>> No. 1520
[X] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."
-[X] "Now, if we were facing eachother, it wouldn't matter how tightly you hold onto me. I'd be able to pet you nice and easy~."

>>1519
Maybe we're on easy-modo
>> No. 1521
Déjà vu. What's with Orin turning into humanoid form and crushing the protagonist from behind?
>> No. 1522
Votes are tied, and I like both write-ins. Next vote takes it.
>> No. 1523
[X] "Can't I pet you too? I can't pet you all tied up like this."
-[X] "Now, if we were facing eachother, it wouldn't matter how tightly you hold onto me. I'd be able to pet you nice and easy~."

And boom goes the dynamite.
>> No. 1524
>Maybe we're on easy-modo

The difficulty is standard.
Shall we first take the easy road?
>> No. 1526
>>1524
>The difficulty is standard

But that IS easy-mode... ah well just leaves the story with a lot more replay value I suppose
>> No. 1527
File 125306969335.jpg- (261.42KB , 712x712 , 0f4678a873d86a4ea3a0c20480e7c10e.jpg ) [iqdb]
1527
"Can't I pet you too, Orin?" You protest, trying to turn your head and free your vision.
"Mmmm~?" Orin keeps her hand firmly over your eyes.
"Now, Orin, come on. If we were facing each other I could pet you nice and easy, no matter how tight you want to hold me." You start to form a plan, trying to ignore the little voice in the back of your head that admits you're not exactly against being snuggled by a maniac feline.
"Trying to get away?" Orin asks, amused.
"Wouldn't dream of it." You say. Orin makes a murring noise, then takes her hand away from your eyes.
"Than-" You start, but suddenly she unravels her legs from yours, and an upside-down face appears in front of you.

Orin's face is pale, freckled, with exceptionally precise features, all framed by two long red braids. She's grinning wide, showing all her slightly-too-sharp-to-be-human teeth, a touch of manic insanity in her wide eyes.
"Hi there." You say, turning yourself onto your back. Your face is now worryingly level with her chest, which is made quite obvious in the one-piece dark green dress she's wearing.
How the hell does that work anyway? Animal into person, complete with clothes? Would have been funnier if she'd transformed naked.

You raise a hand, moving to stroke her.
"So, you want me to-"
Orin catches your wrist so fast you would have missed it by blinking.
"Mmm~?" She scoots backwards, then lowers her head onto your chest, still purring.
"Um-"
"Here." She guides your hand up to the top of her back. "Scratch."
You obey, gently but firmly running your fingernails up and down the top of her back. She closes her eyes, breathing deeply, cheek pressed into your chest.
She's finally distracted, but her legs are tangled up with yours again. She doesn't look like she's stronger than you, but she is deceptively fast.

A hint of sulphur reaches your nose. She smells like fire and brimstone.

[ ] Keep going for now, no reason to end this.
[ ] Wouldn't scratching feel better against her skin? See what happens if you try.
[ ] Element of surprise! Roll her over, pin her down this time.
[ ] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
---

This one took ages because I'm sleepy. Writefag rest now, more tomorrow.
>> No. 1528
[x] Stick it in.
>> No. 1529
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
- [X] The cat ears, not the human ones.
>> No. 1530
[x] Keep going for now, no reason to end this.
>> No. 1531
File 125307049138.jpg- (1.52MB , 1487x1654 , 1233766261246.jpg ) [iqdb]
1531
>>1527
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
- [X] The cat ears, not the human ones.
>> No. 1532
[ ] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
>> No. 1533
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
- [X] The cat ears, not the human ones.
>> No. 1534
>>1500
I never really thought about it. It seemed black and I was too busy dying with max power to care too much(because deathbombs are for pussies)

[x] 'Wouldn't scratching feel better against her skin? See what happens if you try' Rooting for the underdog here. Also, 'see what happens if you try' is a comedy guarantee.
>> No. 1535
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
>> No. 1536
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
-[X] The cat ears, not the human ones.

I'm tempted to stroke her tail, but that might stimulate her a little too much.
>> No. 1537
[x] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
- [x] The cat ears, not the human ones.
>> No. 1538
[X] Keep going for now, no reason to end this.
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
>> No. 1539
☞ Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
>> No. 1540
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
-[X] The cat ears, not the human ones.

>>1536
We are only just beginning, we have time to fully enjoy playing with her.
>> No. 1541
[ ] Wouldn't scratching feel better against her skin? See what happens if you try.
>> No. 1542
[x] Element of surprise! Roll her over, pin her down this time.
Meh, I fucking hate orin.
>> No. 1543
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
-[X] The cat ears, not the human ones.

let's not push our luck.

Pet her enough to get into a good spot, then proceed with business.
>> No. 1544
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
-[X] The cat ears, not the human ones.
>> No. 1546
[X] Add another hand, how about behind her ears?
-[X] The cat ears, not the human ones.
>> No. 1547
File 125311754773.jpg- (492.11KB , 850x1030 , 026329aeac066344916c65924ad41afb.jpg ) [iqdb]
1547
Curiosity overtakes caution, and you reach up with your free hand to scratch behind her ears.

Wait.

What?

She has two sets of ears. Human ones on the side of her head, and large pointed cat's ears emerging from her hair, covered in soft downy red fur. You blink, then mentally shrug and stroke one of the cat's ears.
"Mmmm~" Orin seems to be enjoying this, so you increase the pressure and treat her exactly like a cat, giving her a good scratch.
"Ahhhhh~" She sighs, suddenly arching her back. "Clever human."
"Clever?" You mumble, too focused on what you're doing with your hands. This is getting rather intense, you should probably focus on escaping, or talking about the jar. Or something.

Nah, cat!

"Mmm, clever." Orin purrs loudly.
You make sure to include Orin's other ear, and she sighs happily again.
"Having fun?" You ask.
"Mrmmmrm~" Orin bares her teeth, shakes herself slightly, and then pulls herself up off your chest, grinning down at you with that too-wide smile once again.
"What is it?"
"Good human~" Orin purrs. "Good human wants a petting too?"
"Uh." You stammer. What? "I don't think I work in the same way as you."
"Mmm." Orin laughs through her teeth. "More difficult."
You shrug. "I suppose."
"Mmmmm, really~?" Orin lowers herself towards you again. "How about we try?"
"T-try what?" You say. The smell of fire is quite overpowering now, and Orin has a worrying spark in her eyes.

"Petting?" Orin licks her lips.

[ ] "I think we'll keep this one-way for now." Go for her ears again.
[ ] "O-okay." Uh oh.
[ ] "If you want something from me, you should probably just say."
>> No. 1548
[x] "I think we'll keep this one-way for now." Go for her ears again.
>> No. 1549
[X] "I think we'll keep this one-way for now." Go for her ears again.
>> No. 1550
[X] "O-okay." Uh oh.

Orin~
>> No. 1551
[x] "I think we'll keep this one-way for now." Go for her ears again.

hopefully this doesn't interfere with our other plans.
>> No. 1554
X] "O-okay." Uh oh.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

inb4 some possibly horrible mauling/fatal disfigurement hilarious bad end occurs
>> No. 1555
[X] "O-okay." Uh oh.
>> No. 1556
[ ] "O-okay." Uh oh.
>> No. 1557
>>1554
>HILARIOUS bad end.
You convinced me.

[X] "O-okay." Uh oh.
>> No. 1558
[X] "I think we'll keep this one-way for now." Go for her ears again.
>> No. 1559
[x] "O-okay." Uh oh.
I suspect we're getting worried over nothing. And if I'm wrong, it'll still totally be worth it.
>> No. 1560
[x] "O-okay." Uh oh.
>> No. 1561
[X] "O-okay." Uh oh.
>> No. 1562
[X] "O-okay." Uh oh.

We probably have some form of protection from Satori, so I don't think this can end horribly.
>> No. 1563
[x] "I think we'll keep this one-way for now." Go for her ears again.
Meh, bORINg.
>> No. 1564
Writing now.
>> No. 1565
>>1562

I don't recall us asking Satori to protect us as that had been directed to Utsuho... heh heh heh... though I could be wrong
>> No. 1566
You gulp, but curiosity overtakes your better judgement. Ignoring the little voice in the back of your head that tells you this is a bad idea, you nod.
"O-okay." You manage to stammer out. Orin winks and then lowers her face towards yours, lips parted.

And licks your nose.

"Ah!" You wipe the wet slobber on your sleeve. Orin breaks into hysterical laugher, sitting up and straddling you.
"What was that for?" You ask, bemused.
"Mm? What did you expect?" Orin asks with mock-innocence, grinning with her teeth again
"Huh." You grunt. At least she's sitting far back enough that she can't feel that. Dammed cat almost got you all worked up.
"Naughty human." She says, darting forward suddenly so her hands are either side of your head. You look up at her face, resisting the bizarre urge to tug on one of her braids.
"Is this actually in aid of anything, Orin? Or are you just playing?"

"Hmmm, I wonder." Orin purrs, then looks pointedly at the jar in the middle of the room.
"I thought you were going to open it?" You ask, frowning.
"Can't." She replies, some of her former amusement lessening.
"Can't?" You ask.
"Not me." She says. "You can."
You frown up at her. "Why can't you open it? This feels like a trap to me."
Orin breaks into another grin. "No trap, wouldn't want to damage my new toy."
"What if I won't open it?" You ask. Orin just grins. "What's in it anyway?"
"Something that belongs to me. My thing. Mine." Orin's grin vanishes as she speaks.
"But what is-"

Orin reaches up and places a single finger against your lips.
"Toys are not trusted. Yet." She says.

[ ] Alright, open the jar.
[ ] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
[ ] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
>> No. 1567
[X] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
>> No. 1568
[X] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
[X] Go pick up the jar and take a closer look at it.
>> No. 1569
[x] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
>> No. 1571
[X] Alright, open the jar.
-[X] "There better be more petting after this..."

Giving or receiving. Either way's fine with me.
>> No. 1572
[X] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
[X] Go pick up the jar and take a closer look at it.
>> No. 1573
[X] Alright, open the jar.

This may actually help us in the long term of better control...
>> No. 1574
Cmon anon you've taken the dive and you're already going to pussy out?
>> No. 1575
[x] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
>> No. 1576
[X] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
Eventually...
[X] Alright, open the jar.
>> No. 1577
[X] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
>> No. 1578
[x] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
>> No. 1579
>>1574
FFFFFFFFFFFF
[ ] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
>> No. 1580
File 125313451132.jpg- (136.07KB , 728x1090 , fstrange_and_bright_ch02_14.jpg ) [iqdb]
1580
[x] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
[x] Go pick up the jar and take a closer look at it.
>> No. 1581
At least gain her trust by opening it...

may still be a good opportunity for a funny bad end
>> No. 1582
So, wait, you guys were all willing to throw on a nuclear gauntlet that could have killed us in spite of countless warnings from the manual, as well as a warning from Satori. But you won't open a fucking jar.

You know, I'm not even going to pretend to understand.
>> No. 1583
[X] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
[X] Go pick up the jar and take a closer look at it.
[x] Depending on answer, open it (if it's a zombie fairy or such)

Time to get to business, then Kogasa, then Okuu.
>> No. 1584
[X] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.

>>1582
I'd rather have cat tiem.
>> No. 1585
>>1582
The person we were fighting told us not to do something, so we did it.

Next, someone we don't really trust tells us to do something and won't say why. So we don't.
>> No. 1586
>>1582
It's not full of jam, Y'know. For all we know it could be way more dangerous in the long or the short run than the glove. Serious damn business jar.


[X] Nope, refuse. She can explain first, not later.
[X] Go pick up the jar and take a closer look at it.
>> No. 1587
It contains Yuyuko pickles. You do not want to get involved with Yuyuko pickles.
>> No. 1588
>>1587

Okay I loled at this, however, say it does happen to be a favorite zombie fairy belonging to Orin. Where exactly is the harm in opening it.

If anything it could bring about hilarity in a relatively light hearted despite eaten oni kid CYOA. At least consider it...

Besides I rather have Orin at least as a trusted friend than one that will hinder us every chance she gets, especially after this
>> No. 1589
>>1585

I think we might as well be consistent in our stupidity.
>> No. 1590
>>1589

How many characters have done thw "waffling" bit?

Please don't let this one be a waffler!
>> No. 1591
[x] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
>> No. 1592
[X] Alright, open the jar.

Orin's not going to do anything that will outright harm us. Not after coming so close to getting punished by Satori for the ghost-molestation. Unless what happens to be in that jar is some sort of Amnesia Gas, there is nothing she can do to us that won't be known by Satori the second either we or the cat are with her again.

>>It's not full of jam, Y'know. For all we know it could be way more dangerous in the long or the short run than the glove. Serious damn business jar.

For all we know, using the glove has resulted in us getting The Cancer, or at least becoming so thoroughly irradiated that we're basically sterile. Things don't get more dangerous than killing your balls, man.
>> No. 1593
>>1592

Or possibly what corrupted Farley to begin with, assuming excessive use could do that combined with the items he had in the beginning...
>> No. 1595
[] Petting is not over until you say it's over. Cat tiem.
>> No. 1600
>>1593
But... He didn't have those when he went down there. We did.
>> No. 1602
>>1600

My mistake hurr

All the more reason though to at least placate Orin for now...
>> No. 1626
[X] Alright, open the update.
[X] Nope, refuse. She can update first, not later.
[X] updating is not over until anon say it's over. Update tiem.
>> No. 1627
>>1626
It's been less than a day since the last update. Chill.
>> No. 1628
>>1627
haha oh wow

Work got my timing all messed up I thought it was Friday
>> No. 1629
>>1627
Grue left without saying anything, updating 2 times.
He finally became a real writefag!
>> No. 1630
>>1629
HY always was a real writefag.
>> No. 1631
Writefag fell asleep last night while intending another update. Bad writefag. Writing soonish.
>> No. 1632
Actually, today has taken a turn for the worse. Give me about 2~3 hours, and then I'll make a new thread and get some fast updates out. Sleep deprivation and srs bsns at home are cutting into writing time, that's all.
>> No. 1633
>>1632
srs bsns are srs bsns

I'll be here. Waiting. Alone. In the dark.
>> No. 1634
>>1633

Correction, we'll be waiting warmly within the darkness.

Rather have a writefag comfortable and enjoying itself as it writes than one that just slams on the keyboard for the sake of getting something out.

I hate using the him/herself wording so I've settled for it. Also I actually believe you and HY are not the same being and perhaps I'm alone in thinking that...
>> No. 1637
>>1634
>Rather have a writefag comfortable and enjoying itself as it writes than one that just slams on the keyboard for the sake of getting something out.
You, sir, have opened my eyes. Forcing a writefag to write and write and write eventually leds him to commit one mistake/plot hole after another until the story ends up as an inexplicable clusterfuck. Want proof? How about SNOW?
So, yeah, we'll be waiting warmly for you, Grue. In the dark.


Geez, this place ccould use some canldes, no? And some tea.
>> No. 1638
>>1632

Just take it easy; you're doing things very fast, and I'd rather not have the quality suffer as a result.

That and it happens to all writers.
>> No. 1837
Been a nice little sidestory, HY!
See you next alter-ego and NEW STORY! ^______^


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x