[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124219299543.jpg - (208.23KB , 800x800 , 120770701588.jpg ) [iqdb]
86372 No. 86372
Multiple posts are preparing now, Please wait warmly.
=========================================
For some reason, you don’t feel the need to struggle.

“Keep yer yap shut” A familiar voice hisses in your ear before releasing you. A moment later Mokou’s angry visage fills your view. “What the HELL were you thinking!” she admonishes you, her voice barely above a whisper. “I told you not to do anything stupid. This qualifies as something stupid! If those things had seen you, they’d likely be coming after you.”

“Well, EXCUSE me.” You snap back at her, matching her volume. “I know you said to wait for you, but I could shake the feeling that my sisters were in trouble, so forgive me if I was worried about their safety. It’s not like you told me any. . . Wait a minute. You knew about this didn’t you?”

Mokou glares for a moment before averting her gaze. “Yeah, I knew. So what.”

“So what?” Your voice is raising now. “So what?! That’s your defense? My sisters were traipsing off to fight monsters and you didn’t think it was important to tell me?! How long has this been going on! Tell me!” Your hands find themselves wrapped around Mokou’s arms as you shake her.

“A while, damnit! Stop that!” She slaps away your hands “I didn’t think it was such a great idea to tell someone with your condition something like that! Besides-” Mokou’s attempt to defend herself is cut off by a shrill shriek.

“Mystia!” both of you exclaim in unison.

Scrambling to look around the rock, Mokou quickly follows suit. Mystia has been backed into a corner by two of the shadow monsters while Cirno and Rumia are tied up fighting several of the monsters and Wriggle is challenging the mysterious girl.

“Why hasn’t she transformed? She’s going to be in serious trouble if she doesn’t!”

Something clicks in your head. “She said she was missing something. . .” Rummaging in your pocket you produce the pen with the music note on top of it. “Could this be what she was missing?”

A look of shock rolls across Mokou’s face. “FUCK! Give that to me now.” She snatches the pen up out of your hand. Holding it with her teeth, she produces two short lengths of rope and ties her hair into two twin tails. “Gimme your jacket, now!” Before you have a chance to react she’s all but ripping your jacket off of you. As she yanks it off, you slip backwards and crack your head against the rock.

“GAH!”

“Sorry, No time now.” Wrapping the jacket around her head, Mokou jumps on top of the rock. “Oi! Mystia! Catch!” Mokou yells, drawing the attention of almost everyone in the clearing. The pen flies through the air and is deftly caught by Mystia who immediately raises the pen aloft.

“EMBODIMENT OF AMARANTH SONG!”

“⑨ PINK~!”

Clutching your throbbing head you glance around the corner. Mystia seems to be taking care of the shadow creatures handily. Though it hardly seems enough, there’s dozens of shadow creatures that seem to be pouring into the clearing from some unknown place.

>> No. 86373
File 124219312127.jpg - (5.30KB , 579x466 , THROB.jpg ) [iqdb]
86373
Throb.

Your eyes slam shut against the sudden throb of pain. When they open again, all of the monsters in the clearing seem to have stopped. They’re looking around as if lost, or looking for something. The mystery girl seems to have noticed this as well.

“What are you doing?!” She shrieks “Keep attacking them!”

The monsters simply ignore her and continue to look around while your sisters cut them down.
>> No. 86374
File 124219319769.jpg - (204.53KB , 500x600 , 120770643932.jpg ) [iqdb]
86374
Throb.

Again your eyes slam shut and you vaguely feel yourself fall to the ground. The pain seems to get worse with each throb. Blinking repeatedly against the pain, you notice something odd. All of the shadow creatures seem to be glaring directly at the rock.

It’s only now that Mokou seems to take notice of your plight and jumps down from her perch on top of the rock. As she speaks, her voice sounds distant, like she was talking to you from a thousand miles away.

“Hey,” Her voice seems to echo slightly, “Are you ok?”
>> No. 86375
Throb.

The pain passes more quickly this time, but when your eyes open everything appears strange. You seem to be seeing the entire clearing from multiple view points.

“What’s going on? They just stopped. . .”

“Keep fighting! What are you doing! Don’t just stand there!”

Several views suddenly disappear. “Take that! Diamond Blizzard!” Several more vanish after that.

“Uuuu~ Green, what’s going on? This is starting to freak me out.”
>> No. 86376
File 124219325984.jpg - (5.29KB , 578x465 , THROB(2).jpg ) [iqdb]
86376
THROB.

The girl in black. That mysterious girl. Now you have her attention. She didn’t notice before, but now she did. The very air in front of you seemed to ripple this time. In front of everything you saw.

“What was. . . That was. . . I need to tell the mistress!” The mysterious girl vanishes. The shadows, however, remain. Casting their great eyes skyward, they unleash a deep, guttural, low pitched almost howling noise.

You can feel Mokou’s hand on your shoulder, shaking you gently. “Hey, What’s going on? Are you ok? . . . You’re. . . You’re causing this, aren’t you?”
>> No. 86377
File 124219331258.jpg - (91.24KB , 579x466 , Dark-knows.jpg ) [iqdb]
86377
THROB.
>> No. 86378
File 12421933381.jpg - (159.43KB , 579x466 , She-Knows.jpg ) [iqdb]
86378
THROB.
>> No. 86379
File 124219335843.jpg - (5.30KB , 580x467 , THROB(3).jpg ) [iqdb]
86379
THROB.
>> No. 86381
File 124219343665.gif - (0.96MB , 579x466 , thing.gif ) [iqdb]
86381
THROB.
>> No. 86382
[ ] Say Hello.
[ ] fgfds.
[ ] Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
[ ] Final Attack.
>> No. 86385
>[ ] fgfds.

I prefer

[X] fgsfds
>> No. 86388
And so the shark calmly strode out of the water and tore the onlookers to pieces.

[x] Genuflect.

I don't care if this vote is discarded. It's my, the reader's, reaction. Total supplication.
>> No. 86389
[X] Say Hello.

And then we open one of our six mouths, and sing the song that ends the Earth.
>> No. 86394
File 124219707919.png - (66.42KB , 449x484 , onlypath.png ) [iqdb]
86394
>>86388

Think this picture sums up most of our feelings.

[\!/] Say Hello.
>> No. 86397
[x] What.
>> No. 86398
Well I dunno, this just seems ki҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿. n̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎ ̔̕̚̕̚҉da ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎.̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍..҉
̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̔̕̚̕̚ ̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍

[҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ] ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒
>> No. 86400
[X] Say Hello.

With your penis.
>> No. 86403
[X] fgsfds

Am I laughing or crying? I can't really tell anymore. Dammit Kira this is insane.
>> No. 86406
[X] fgsfds
>> No. 86408
...

Should've gone with the Magical Girl Fiery Mokou-tan redo, Kira.

Really should have.
>> No. 86409
[X] fgsfds

This is all kinds of what the shit.
>> No. 86410
[X] Say Hello.

Oh no the evil dark darkness inside us has awakened or whatever.
>> No. 86411
[x] Say Hello.

If we're actually evil, then I say we go and kill everyone we can so we at least deserve the sad end.
>> No. 86412
[x] fgsfds
>> No. 86413
>>86381
Oh, that's a .gif.

Oh.

...Oh.
>> No. 86414
>>86410
So...its time to rape the little sisters then?
>> No. 86415
File 124224264113.jpg - (46.25KB , 335x352 , fgsfds.jpg ) [iqdb]
86415
[X] fgsfds

...can we go back for what >>86408 said?
>> No. 86416
[x] Say Hello.
>> No. 86417
[X] fgsfds
>> No. 86418
[x] fgsfds
>> No. 86419
>>86410

Don't jump to conclusions, so far nothing bad has happened.

>>86414

Absolutely not.
>> No. 86420
[ ] fgfds.

Mmm, yep.
>> No. 86421
[X] fgsfds
>> No. 86423
[X] fgsfds

Trippin' balls.
>> No. 86424
[X] fgsfds

>>86413

Good thing you mentioned that or I'd have completely missed it.
>> No. 86426
[ ] Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

It has Cthulhu in it, it can only be the right option.
>> No. 86427
>>86381

Huh, so that's why it took so long for this update.
>>86408 >>86415

Stop that shit. Kira has planned things in a way they may work, so go with them.
>> No. 86428
[+] fgsfds
I hope Mima appreciates all the anemia her son is going through to find her.
>> No. 86431
fgsfds wins it. Hooray for typos. writing.
>> No. 86433
>>86431

Hooray!
>> No. 86480
Nothing. There’s nothing to do. Simply nothing. You step away from Mokou, from the rock, your head still very much clutched in your hands. Turning back to her you attempt to say something, raising a finger, but you never get that far.

An unintelligible noise escapes your lips before you collapse to the ground. Your eyes stare vacantly ahead, passively taking in everything that’s happening.

Out in the clearing, the shadow monsters all clutch their heads. An unearthly scream rips through the clearing before they all evaporate into a cloud of smoke that soon dissipates.

You, however, continue to stare straight ahead. Unable, or perhaps unwilling to move or even glance around. The nearby sound of people talking indicates that your sisters are here now too. Not that you can really pay attention, for something else far more important has grabbed your attention. Across the clearing, standing next to the mysterious girl in black is a new girl. Short and blonde, wearing a white shirt that’s covered by a blue apron. A bow on one side of her head flutters slightly as the wind in the clearing picks up. The thing that holds your complete and total attention, however, is the strange black book that she’s holding. It seems to radiate some sort of energy that soothes your head with each throb. How you can even see it at this distance makes no sense. This level of detail at this distance should be impossible.

“Nothing is impossible, not with the help of the master.”

If you could move, you’d have jumped at that statement. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once. Across the clearing, a smug look crosses the face of the small girl.

“You. You are special. Much like myself. The master has given you a gift. A gift, I might add, you’ve forcibly rejected for quite some time.”

Another soothing throb passes through your body.

“The piece entrusted to you is lost. Seeking. Come with me. I can help you, teach you of it, like no one else in this reality can. Come.”

A comforting haze surrounds your body, propelling you to your feet. A few tentative steps prove that you can still walk. With all your remaining energy you propel yourself towards this great sage. The nearby buzzing of gnats silences itself as you move away from them. The silence is. . . pleasing somehow. You’re not quite sure how, but it is. The distance between you and your fair haired target seems to close quickly.

“Yes. Yes. Come. Ah, you have Father’s eye. . . So beautiful.”

Something trips you up as you’re walking, but it doesn’t matter. Picking yourself up from the ground you try to move forward again only to find your movement impeded.

“What in the HELL are you doing?!” That. . . That girl. Her name escapes you at the moment. Her grey hair is still tied off as you remember it, and she’s still wearing that ridiculous headgear. She’s holding you tightly, now, preventing your movement. “Answer me, damnit!”

You’ll brook no interference with your goals now. Raising your hand you strike the girl firmly across the face. Her grip weakened, you pull free, watching as she slumps back onto the ground. “She,” Your hand waves in the general direction of the diminutive girl, “is calling me. I must go.”

That didn’t even sound like yourself anymore. A seed of fear starts to grow inside of you. What’s going on? You just hit. . . Hit. . . You can’t remember her name! You should know her name! She’s been your friend forever. . . Hasn’t she? Five more figures are now rushing towards you. They look familiar, and yet, they don’t.

“You must hurry! Hurry! You cannot allow them to catch you!”

Against your will, your body begins propelling itself towards the voice that’s incessantly calling you.

“NO!” You shout, surprising yourself.

Despite this, your movement does not abate. More than half the clearing has fallen away behind you, and if you hurry, you can finish the rest of it shortly.

The ground suddenly rushes up to meet your vision as a weight presses down on your back from behind.

“Stop it! Stop it!” Someone sobs into your back. “Why did you hit Mokou? What are you doing?”

You struggle against your captor unsuccessfully. It seems that there may be more then one as you find your arms and legs pinned as well.

“Let me GO! I have to get to her!” You struggle against those who would keep you from the girl.

“Who! Who do you have to get to?! There’s nobody here but us!” The girl on your back screams through her sobs. “Stop this! Stop this now!”

Wiggling around, you manage to wrench your hand free. Thrilled with this small victory, you look back to the one who had been calling you, only to see that she’s no longer there.

“NO! NO! She was THERE! She was just there! SHE WAS JUST THERE!! I NEED TO FIND HER.” You flail in earnest this time, you need to get free, to get away from these. . . things. You need to find her! You need to find her!

“Oi. Roll’em over. I’ve got a way to make ‘im stop.”

Suddenly on your back, you’re staring into the enraged face of the grey haired girl. Her hand raises up and the world vanishes into darkness.

- - -

Your senses slowly return to you. Every inch of your body seems to be aching and complaining. Forcing your eyes to open, you’re greeted by the vast expanse of white that makes up your ceiling. Thunder rumbles outside. The little light that’s coming in casts odd shadows warped by the rain that’s sheeting down your window. Your window rattles as the wind picks up. A shiver runs through your body, despite the fact that you’re covered in several blankets. It would seem that it’s the next day.

[ ] Lay there.
[ ] Look around.
[ ] Get up.
>> No. 86481
[ ] Look around.
>> No. 86482
[X] Lay there.

Alone time.
>> No. 86483
[X] Lay there.
>> No. 86484
[X] Lay there.

Alice sounds like a nice girl.
>> No. 86485
[\!/] Lay there.

After the shark jump;
PC-98 is back, with a vengeance.
>> No. 86486
[x] Look around.
>> No. 86487
[x] Look around.
>> No. 86488
[x] Look around.
>>86484
i know bewitching us and all. She won't be ronery with that spell in her arsenal
>> No. 86489
[x] Lay there.
>> No. 86490
>>86488
>She won't be ronery with out pOnOs in her vagOOO.
>> No. 86491
File 124234434537.png - (14.92KB , 768x564 , ack.png ) [iqdb]
86491
>>86490
>> No. 86496
[x] Get up.

Go take an aspirin, you big baby.
>> No. 86504
>>86485
And how.
>> No. 86507
[X] Lay there.
>> No. 86508
Let's see...
Incurred blunt head trauma? Check.
Fell unconscious in one place, woke up in bed in another? Check.
Probably have at least one girl angry with us who we will have to patch things up with, with a couple others at varying degrees of unhappiness? Check and check.

[X] Look around.

Particularly for any strange boxes...
>> No. 86509
[X] Look around.
>> No. 86510
[X] Look around.
>> No. 86527
Looking around it is. WRiting a bit before bed, then after work tomorrow morning.
>> No. 86532
>>86527

hooray!
>> No. 87406
So. Do you guys really and truely dislike the turn that the story has taken? or is more just a matter of the abruptness of the aboutface?
>> No. 87407
I'd say it's the abruptness.

But it seems like an interesting idea to me.

As long as we also get some magical powers or transform or something.
>> No. 87410
>>87407
>> No. 87412
I like it.

I don't like how it happened so abruptly. I do understand WHY it happened so abruptly. You decided to make it more of a story and less of a "plot, if any, is created by our votes". Technically, I guess you could say that this is a sort of railroading, but then I'd also say this is the good kind of railroading. If we won't go to plot, make the plot come to us.
>> No. 87415
I like the idea, but as said the total abruptness was a bit jarring, and somewhat of a buzz-kill.
I know there were hints that things could get much weirder sprinkled around since early on, and that if he hadn't been so focused on the more "normal" aspects we might have gotten into this sort of thing sooner, but still this was very, VERY abrupt. If this story were a car ride, this turn of events would probably have given most of us a nasty case of whiplash.

Perhaps if there had been a bit more of a lead-in to this, some little nuggets here and there to ease us into the whole "our sisters are secretly magical girls who battle other girls at night" thing, it might not have been so bad.

Besides that, with all the other issues we still have to deal with, it would have been nice to feel like we made at least a little headway with clearing just ONE up before having a couple entirely new ones added to the pile.

As-is, we've now got to deal with the issues of:
-Our memory loss
-The mysterious note (which seems to have been mostly forgotten by this point)
-Mima's disappearance
-Our after-school club
-Reimu Jr.'s various problems
-The conflict between Kaguya and Mokou
-That creepy dream where we kept forgetting things
-The creepy voice mail that wound up getting deleted
-The text message from someone we apparently had treated badly who wanted to meet us in "the usual place".
-Yuka's disappearance
-Getting Yuka Jr. in school
-The mysterious lady who spoke to us in our dream
-Our sister's secret lives as magical girls
-Whoever the hell the girls were fighting
-All the crazy shit that started happening when we bonked our head on the rock

And there's probably more that I don't remember. Point is, we have a LOT on our plates now.
>> No. 87468
File 124349037739.png - (21.59KB , 200x200 , 1243489144609.png ) [iqdb]
87468
tl;dr

Pic related.
>> No. 87496
>>87415
>with all the other issues we still have to deal with, it would have been nice to feel like we made at least a little headway with clearing just ONE up before having a couple entirely new ones added to the pile
This. There's Teruyo a few writers around here who have a serious problem with this, it makes the story feel stressful or even hopeless if you keep adding mysteries and confusing events and giving no real clues or leads on how to resolve any of them. A file full of cold cases does not a good story make.
>> No. 87501
>>87496

I agree, but Kira changes the story so much, it's become a shadow of a shadows shadows former shadow of its shadow self.
Every other writer tries doing to much too soon.

>> No. 87504
I have to agree that mystery upon mystery and twist upon twist makes the experience less enjoyable. But, this isn't entirely the writer's fault. Part of the blame lies with the voters that go every which way instead of sticking with a specific group or routine of actions. The many mysteries are no doubt things from different plot lines that all come into the limelight because of our directionless exploration. That said, it's up to the writer to rein it in before it gets out of control unfortunately.

>>87496
Aw man, that's unfair. I came to the conclusion a long time ago as to what was ideal and the current walkthrough is moving forward and resolving the things that are relevant for the current plotline.
>> No. 87505
>>87504
>I came to the conclusion a long time ago as to what was ideal and the current walkthrough is moving forward and resolving the things that are relevant for the current plotline.

My what a curiously Shirou-esque statement: "I'm not exactly sure what is going on, but I'm damn certain it is."

Tell me, how is weather over in Stockholm?
>> No. 87507
>>87505
Now you're just trying too hard. Try taking it easy sometime anon.

The weather in Stockholm is I haven't been there for about a year now
>> No. 87514
>>87507

See, I think I understand Teruyo's Eirin a bit better now. Sometimes you meet people who are all but begging you to remove their skullcap with a bone saw and poke at different parts of their brain with electrodes, without anesthesia, just to see what makes them so gosh darn different.
>> No. 87519
Your room is pretty much as you remember it. Even in the half light that‘s feebly attempting to make it’s way into your window, you can make out the familiar aspects. Desk, bookshelf, uniforms, dresser, computer. It’s quite obviously your room. Turning your head to look at the rest of the room causes you to grimace. While it may not be as painful as last night, more like a dull ache. It’s Still more pain than you’re used to for such a simple movement.

From the side of the room next to you, which you hadn’t yet chanced to glance at comes a strange sound. It sounds almost like an instrument of some variety but you can‘t quite identify it. The tune itself it slightly haunting. You turn your head to the side to get a better view of who’s playing. It takes your eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness of the room, and to identify the source of the playing. When you do, who it shocks you to your very core.

Your Mother.

She sits there, eyes closed, playing this mysterious song but holding no instrument. Her fingers move as if they play some unseen instrument. All you can do is stare dumbly as the woman continues playing. Somewhere, in the back of your mind, the tune sounds familiar. Something your mother used to sing when you were a child, mayhap? A violin comes to mind for some reason. As the music finally starts to wane, you finally find your voice.

“M-mother?” you croak.

“Ah, excellent.” Mima lowers the instrument from her mouth, eyes remaining closed, “I was afraid that you wouldn’t remember me.” Mima’s smile is soft and warm. It comforts you in ways you can’t describe.

“Where. . .”

Mima interrupts before you can continue. “Shh. My time here has limits. I may have already attracted far more attention than is entirely healthy. You are the only one who knows where my notes are hidden. Follow the music to find them again.” Mima tenses up and looks around the room, which seems to be fading. “I have tarried far too long. Remember what I have told you.”

Mima starts to fade away.

“Wait!” you cry out.

Mima smiles brightly as she finishes fading away, “I’m very proud of you.”

The words hang in the air a moment while the rest of your room dissolves into nothingness.

Your eyes open slowly, revealing the night sky above. A light breeze blows across you causing you to shiver in the cool night air. This is still the clearing, you realize. Above you a cloud drifts lazily across the moon. Tired of lying on the ground you struggle into a sitting position. Everything feels a little. . . fuzzy as you do so.

“He’s awake!” Wriggle sounds anxious.

“See? I toldja I didn’t hit him hard enough to kill’em.”

“I don’t see why you had to hit him at all!” Mystia sounds quite upset, her voice losing it’s normally lyrical tone.

Cirno and Rumia just sit there quietly, staring at you.

“You feelin better?” Mokou looks at you with a worried expression on her face.
“Yeah,” your voice cracks as you start speaking, “My head feels much clearer now. I guess I owe you a ‘thanks’ or something.” You rub the back of your head.

“Brother, tell us, what was it you saw?”

You explain what happened, and about the strange girl that you saw. Just before you get to the bit about the dream you had after Mokou hit you, something tells you that you should keep that little tidbit to yourself. You were the only one who knew where Mima’s notes were before and there was probably a reason for that.

“That girl. She sounds familiar.” Wriggle seems intently interested, “You said she was carrying a black book that seemed to radiate power?”

You nod.

Wriggle turns to face Mystia. “Mystia, does that sound like the girl that you saw before?”

Her face screwed up in concentration, Mystia finally answers, “Well, she wasn’t a little girl when I saw her. . . She was much older.”

“I should get you kids back before it gets to much later,” Mokou cuts in. “We can think about this later. Right now, I haveta get ya home before your dad knows you’re missin.”

It take a little bit to get you back up onto your feet, once there, however, you’re relatively stable. Your little group makes it’s way home.

============
|End day 5 |
============
>> No. 87525
Rest of the update will come once written. Just wanted to get this part up.
>> No. 87526
>>87519

hooray
>> No. 87527
Mima~!
>> No. 87538
>Just before you get to the bit about the dream you had after Mokou hit you, something tells you that you should keep that little tidbit to yourself. You were the only one who knew where Mima’s notes were before and there was probably a reason for that.

This may be true, but Mystia at least deserves to know that her mother may yet exist in one form or another. We don't have to give her any specifics, just ask her if she's ever met mother in her dreams.
>> No. 87598
...Well, that was interesting.
>> No. 87612
File 12436516655.jpg - (374.96KB , 707x570 , generalcontempt.jpg ) [iqdb]
87612
>>87598

Pic related whenever Kira posts ANYTHING.
>> No. 87613
>>87612

Who's that behind Squall-Light?
>> No. 87623
File 12436538019.jpg - (455.38KB , 632x778 , b7e9abc6101bb8f1be593b59a8217c94.jpg ) [iqdb]
87623
>>87612

Bartz "L" Klauser- The needs to eat a cheeseburger protagonist from FF5.
>> No. 87654
Was planning on something much longer then realized that it was quite unnecessary.
================================================
Morning comes all too early for your weary self. The buzzing of the alarm clock rouses you from a fitful slumber. Finally mustering the strength, you pull yourself out of bed and begin your morning rituals. Your uniform on, books gathered, and all other preparations made, you head downstairs to where your father is making breakfast. Without a word you stumble over to the coffee pot and down two cups of coffee, much to your father’s chagrin.

“Hey! Leave some for me there. I need some of that too!” Your father admonishes in mock anger.

“Sorry, dad, I just didn’t sleep well.”

After those two cups you’re feeling a bit more alert and awake. Oh coffee, what would I do with out you? Die a horrible sleepy death most likely.

“Breakfast is almost ready. Go call your sisters. Usually they’re up before you. I must have kept them out a bit late last night.”

“Alright”

[ ] Go wake up Cirno/Rumia.
[ ] Go wake up Wriggle.
[ ] Go wake up Mystia.
>> No. 87655
[ ] Go wake up Mystia.
>> No. 87656
[X] Go wake up Mystia.
>> No. 87659
[x] Go wake up Mystia.

We have some startling information for her.
>> No. 87661
[+] Go wake up Mystia.
>> No. 87662
[X] Go wake up Mystia.
>> No. 87703
[X] Go wake up Mystia.