[Return]
Archived Thread

File 128694060485.png - (331.04KB , 575x322 , minecraft-vista-575x322.png ) [iqdb]
125165 No. 125165
You wake up in the middle of a forest.

You look around yourself and find that you are not in your home which you painstakingly built with your own two hands.

You have no idea where you are or how you got in the middle of the forest.

You notice that you do not have your iron armor nor any of your basic equipment. It is like the time when you found yourself on the island that you tamed into your own fortress.

Instinctively you feel that survival is not high by standing around without a shelter.

What do you do?

[x] Punch trees to get wood
[x] Get wood
[x] Obviously get some wood
[x] Use manliness to blow up wood
[x] Explore
[x] Commit suicide (somehow)
[x] Others (specify)

------------------
Just starting a small story so that the literate/creativity part of my brain doesn't rot away.

You are someone from the minecraft universe who suddenly found yourself in the touhouverse. You have absolutely nothing but can make stuff just like in minecraft. Since this is a crossover minecraft rules/physics/laws of nature apply (ie. "simplistic" crafting (be reasonable though), infinite water/magma, etc.) along with the rules of the touhouverse (ie. spellcards, beam spam, giant ufo of death, etc.) However building, mining, and crafting like in MC can only be done by you because of 'insert excuse'

You only know what the controlled character knows and nothing more.
Dying is trivial but a pain in the ass.
Day/night is in effect. What dangers come you have to find for yourself.
Some events will rely on probability so stay lucky.

Post to ask for more info that I may have missed.

>> No. 125166
[x] Punch trees to get wood
>> No. 125167
[x] Punch trees to get wood

Ah... the fond memories are coming back now. Heh, all we need now is to turn the wood into planks with our nails and we're all good.
>> No. 125168
Before I forget every post I make will be based on the latest patch. So if for example we make any torches and Halloween goes by, all the made torches will turn into lanterns. (or atleast the latest I can get)
Watch those updates.
>> No. 125169
[Q] Punch trees to get wood

I knew this would happen someday.
>> No. 125170
[X] Punch trees to get wood

Now all that's missing is someone running a DF CYOA.
>> No. 125172
[x]Look around for an exposed coal deposit
[x]Once found, punch trees to get wood

>>125170

Well, that and a Nethack one. I must say, imagining the endless possibilities for Bad Ends from them are quite amusing.
>> No. 125173
[x] Punch trees to get wood
>> No. 125204
[x] Punch trees to get wood
---------------------
You punch the trees and found that your hand is bleeding and throbbing from the pain.
[Health lost .5]

Bewildered you check the trees and discovered that they have a rougher, harder bark than the trees you were used to on your island.

You can still harvest wood out of them but it would take longer with your bare hands. Maybe if you can find something sharp and hard you can speed the process up.

Sun: Still rising from horizon (Early morning)(6:00am)
Health: 9.5
Armor: 0
Sanity Meter: Calm, composed (You killed many creepers, skeletons, spiders, skeletons riding spiders, and slimes. How can it get worse?)

[x] Continue harvest wood slowly w/o damage (1 wood block every 1 hour)
[x] Harvest wood quickly and take damage (1 wood block/45 min)
[x] Explore
[x] Find -------
[x] specify
---------
Note: 1 block in general would be made as .5 meters long for all sides (.5*.5*.5)

You still have your hyperspace inventory.
>> No. 125205
[X] Check hyperspace inventory
>> No. 125206
[X] Check hyperspace inventory
>> No. 125207
[x] CHECK GEE CHECK GEE
[x] I mean check the hyperspace inventory.
>> No. 125218
[x] Check hyperspace inventory

Theres nothing in there since you found yourself in this strange world.

Choose another action:
[x] Continue harvest wood slowly w/o damage (1 wood block every 1 hour)
[x] Harvest wood quickly and take damage (1 wood block/45 min)
[x] Explore
[x] Find -------
[x] specify
>> No. 125220
[x] Continue harvest wood slowly w/o damage

Once we have enough wood, we can make a wooden axe, and THEN IT'S SMOOTH SAILING THERE!
>> No. 125221
I forgot about the time.
Also post how long you are going to harvest as well otherwise you will harvest till you're dead
>> No. 125222
>>125220

For two hours. Two logs, turn those into planks, turn some planks into sticks, and make a wooden hatchet, THAT'LL WIN!
>> No. 125223
[x] Continue harvest wood slowly w/o damage (1 wood block every 1 hour)
[x] harvest till you're dead
>> No. 125236
[x] >>125220 for two hours.
>> No. 125239
[x] harvest 2 logs
Convert to planks and sticks
-------------------
You (after meticulously trying not to get hurt) managed to extract 2 blocks of logs.

With sheer manliness you split each log into 4 planks, 2 of which you made into 4 sticks. The process of creating the materials took 4 hours due to the difficult wood.

+++Current Inventory: 4 sticks, 6 planks.

You wish to make an wooden ax however you cannot find a stable flat surface to construct one efficiently. Maybe if you searched for one (or make one) you can proceed.

Time: Noon (12:00)
Health: 9.5
Armor: 0
Sanity Meter: Calm
Mind State: Very Minor Irritation (Less motivated to work with ?wood?)

[x] Explore
[x] Find better wood to work with
[x] Maybe I can find a high point so I can see my surroundings
[x]
[x] Search the ground for things that could have saved us alot of time that we would have used efficiently 6 hours ago.
[x] Others (specify)
>> No. 125241
[x] Explore

Exploration is the second fun part of Minecraft. Time to explore. Let's hope we don't meet any creepers. DAMN THOSE CREEPERS!1
>> No. 125245
[x] Harvest one more log's worth, turn into planks
[x] Construct workbench
[x] Create wooden axe and sword
>> No. 125246
You guys can ask me for certain details and info, such as approximate time to do something as well as the effects on some of the status ailments.

Other info will be presented in the story but not everything in the story is useful info.

Other details you have to ask by choice.
>> No. 125249
>>125245
sounds solid. I'll go with this.
[x] Harvest one more log's worth, turn into planks
[x] Construct workbench
[x] Create wooden axe and shield
>> No. 125254
[X]

MYSTERY OPTION!
>> No. 125263
[X] Search the ground for things that could have saved us alot of time that we would have used efficiently 6 hours ago.

It must be a lot easier to work with stone in our new place. Also, we need to make a place to stay before 3PM, because I think that will take a while, what with our slowness.

And durability, and, and....
So many variables.
>> No. 125278
Two of this:
>[x] Harvest one more log's worth, turn into planks
>[x] Construct workbench
>[x] Create wooden axe and shield

And two of this:
>[x] Search the ground for things that could have saved us alot of time that we would have used efficiently 6 hours ago.

The rest is up to you guys
>> No. 125296
I'm going to flip a coin if no one does a tie breaker
>> No. 125298
[x]

Three-sided coin flip!
>> No. 125318
[X] I CALL EDGE
>> No. 125321
>[x] Harvest one more log's worth, turn into planks
>[x] Construct workbench
>[x] Create wooden axe and shield

Fine. Changed vote, deleted old one.
>> No. 125346
[x] >>125263
>> No. 125350
[x] Harvest one more log's worth, turn into planks
[x] Construct workbench
[x] Create wooden axe and shield
----------------------
You harvested a single block of wood (1 hour) converted into planks (2 hours) and made a work bench (2 hours) to create a wooden axe (45 min) and shield (5 min).

+ Inv: ?wooden? axe : small ?wooden? shield (buckler) (1x1) : 2 planks, no sticks(all 4 used in the handles for shield and axe)

During the process you accidentally injured yourself (-.5 heart)

Health: 9
Armor: 0
Sanity: Calm
Mind State: Calm

Time: 18:05 (5:50 PM)

Commands_

[x] Explore
----[] Maybe you can find a cave
----[] Go search for the highest point of terrain to determine geography
[x] Cut some wood
[x] Decapitate yourself (somehow)
[x] Others Specify___
>> No. 125351
Extra options:
[x] Make a disguised hideaway, (you can observe the outside while being undetected by most creatures.
[x] Look around
-----[]Examine (add variable)
>> No. 125352
[x] Cut some wood
[x] Make more planks and sticks
[x] Make Pickaxe, and maybe a shovel, but pickaxe first.
>> No. 125355
[x] Decapitate yourself (somehow)

Part of me wants to see this so badly.

[x] Make a disguised hideaway, (you can observe the outside while being undetected by most creatures.

It's almost night, and that's when they come out. Better prepare accordingly.
>> No. 125376
[x] Cut some wood
[x] Make more planks and sticks
[x] Make a disguised hideaway, (you can observe the outside while being undetected by most creatures.
[x] Make Pickaxe, and maybe a shovel, but pickaxe first.


In this order. Get under cover, man, it's dangerous in these here woods!
>> No. 125387
Every action but asking me more info and examining this takes time so manage it wisely.
Asking me for info regarding everything is very beneficial to survival (only of what your character can observe aka not 'knowing' what is happening on other side of planet)

Writer Hint: Everything and action makes noise, some less than others.

Sneak factor added
Fatigue added

----------------------------------
[x] Cut some ?wood?
[x] Make more planks and sticks
[x] Make a disguised hideaway, (you can observe the outside while being undetected by most creatures.


You proceeded to cut one of the trees and managed to somehow obtain 3 blocks of ?wood? (1 hour)
18:05 (6:05 pm)

(Gained 3 ?wood?)

Meticulously you used you ax to help speed up the process of converting your (3) ?wood? in to (12) ?planks?, half of which you turned into a total of (24) ?sticks?. The entire process took an hour.

19:05 (7:05 pm) Sunsets in 2 hours.

Worried, you hurried to make a makeshift shelter. Experience taught you that to most creatures, out of sight, out of mind... most.

You gathered as many leaves you can get they were numerous but hard and thorny, managing them was difficult (- 2 heart). Somehow you used your 6 ?planks? and 10 ?sticks? to make a small 'shelter' on the forest floor. Actually it seems more like a pile of fallen leaves to the untrained eye but in reality it is a very small 'tent' of 6 ?planks? (3 on each side) with the ?sticks? supporting it inside. Out side of the planks are covered with leaves.

It has barely enough room for you to lie down in, but it should be enough to prevent the unaware from noticing you.

Inv: ?wooden? ax (88%) ?wooden? buckler (100%) 10 ?sticks?

Health: 7/10
Armor: 0/10
Sanity: Untouched
Mind: Slightly worried, and... cold
Fatigue: 56% (beating that ?wood? was horrible)
Stealth: (in small hidden 'shelter', very still, very silent) 60-74%

[x] Stay silent and observe if what (if any) thing takes this path to travel
[x] Sleep, you have been working with wood all day to the point and you are sick of it. Let it be all gone by the morning
[x] Explore (idiot)
[x] Dream about the time you worked with a bunch of dwarfs to build a fortress inside a mountain but instead dug too deep and woke an unspeakable horror that casted an unbreakable shadow and engulfed the entire planet in darkness forever.
[x] Other___
>> No. 125392
[x] Dream about the time you worked with a bunch of dwarfs to build a fortress inside a mountain but instead dug too deep and woke an unspeakable horror that casted an unbreakable shadow and engulfed the entire planet in darkness forever.

At least your noble didn't request a slade sculpture.
>> No. 125396
[x] Sleep, you have been working with wood all day to the point and you are sick of it. Let it be all gone by the morning

The only thing dumber than awakening the eldtritch abominations is dreaming about them after you've narrowly escaped their grasp.
>> No. 125397
[X] Dream about the time you worked with a bunch of dwarfs to build a fortress inside a mountain but instead dug too deep and woke an unspeakable horror that casted an unbreakable shadow and engulfed the entire planet in darkness forever.

We need - SAN.
>> No. 125437
[x] >>125396
>> No. 125452
[x] >>125396
>> No. 125463
[X] Dream about the time you worked with a bunch of dwarfs to build a fortress inside a mountain but instead dug too deep and woke an unspeakable horror that casted an unbreakable shadow and engulfed the entire planet in darkness forever.
>> No. 125469
> 3 of each

...
>> No. 125470
[x] Sleep, you have been working with wood all day to the point and you are sick of it. Let it be all gone by the morning
[x] Dream about the time you worked with a bunch of dwarfs to build a fortress inside a mountain but instead dug too deep and woke an unspeakable horror that casted an unbreakable shadow and engulfed the entire planet in darkness forever.

Why not both then?
>> No. 125579
[x] Sleep, you have been working with wood all day to the point and you are sick of it. Let it be all gone by the morning
[x] Dream about the time you worked with a bunch of dwarfs to build a fortress inside a mountain but instead dug too deep and woke an unspeakable horror that casted an unbreakable shadow and engulfed the entire planet in darkness forever.

As you started to drift to sleep you dreamnt of the time where you collaborated with a small caravan of dwarves to build a massive fortress in a mountain. They would be decent folk weren't it for their excessive drunkness, violent outbursts, idiocy, and just overall destructive behavior.

You and 2 other dwarves were digging in a cave, there was barely enough light to see anything. Regardless of the (self-inflicted) difficulties the group managed to work steadily into the mountain.

However one day (specifically Day 5) as you and your band of friendly dwarves were digging an ore mine in the side of the mountain, you hit something really hard with your pickax, breaking it and almost killing a fellow miner as the broken pickax head cuts his beard off (he was not happy about his beard, but 20 gallons of hard liquor to head at 50 mph kept him busy)

After gathering your band and digging the surrounding stone near the ?stone? wall you saw the most bewildering thing: A 30 foot tall door made with a strong unknown material (attempts to break it were futile, the admintanium picks did nothing) carved with various shapes that seem to distort create distortions on itself and the surrounding area, making it seem it is far one second then in your face the next.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" says dwarf-who-is-slated-to-die
"Are you seeing what I'M seeing?" says the obviously stoned/wacked dwarf holding up a partially consumed mushroom.

"Both of you shut up!" says the unnamed red-shirted leader dwarf, he then turns to you
"What do you think that is? I never seen something like this in all the 20 years I've mined. And it looks like that thing is covered with, I don't know, optical illusions or something. Can you make out anything?"

"I'll go examine some of the shapes, there's no harm in doing so." Says I

The dwarf acknowledges your answer, turns and started yelling at the other dwarves to start digging for the surface, in order to widen the tunnel they came through and to send message to the camp leader to inform him of the team's discovery.

You approach the door. It is truly mind-aching as the shapes seem to simmer and warp with each other, but then reset to their original positions.
You then noticed that there is a small indentations into the door, making crude handles for the door. You also notice that the color of the handle is a bit different and 'smudged' compared to the rest of the door.

What do you do?
[x] Pull on the handle
[x] Pull on the handle
[x] Pull on the handle
[x] Do nothing and tell the dwarf leader about it
[x] Lean on the door to rest
[x] Get curiosity to kill the cat to pull the handle on the door to open it.
[x] Push it
[x] Nuke it from orbit (Don't be silly)

-------------------------------------------

How do you guys cross things out?

Also since it didn't catch your attention, the ?wood? is not wood. Making stuff takes time depending on the materials at hand and what tool is made from what material. Asking ME for info regarding description of <something> and construction time takes no time in story.

Stay smart or I will kill you
>> No. 125587
[x] Do nothing and tell the dwarf leader about it
Let's let the redshirts spring the obvious trap.

>>How do you guys cross things out?

Like this!

Er, that is, surround it with the tags [ S ] and [ / S ]
Without the spaces, of course.
>> No. 125591
Oh. OH. Oh dear.

When we wake up,
[x] Identify/examine ?wood?

Not sure what to vote though...
>> No. 125610
[x] Do nothing and tell the dwarf leader about it
>> No. 125617
[x] Nuke it from orbit (Don't be silly)
[X] Do nothing and tell the Dwarf leader about it.
>> No. 125654
>
>Stay smart or I will kill you

...This is the most wonderfully ominous and threatening thing I've ever heard an writer hear tell his audience. I would so love to have told my readers that, back in the day.
>> No. 125659
[x] Nuke it from orbit (Don't be silly)

It's the only way to be sure.
>> No. 125661
[X] Lean on door to think of next course of action.

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>> No. 125667
[x] >>125610
>> No. 125668
[x] Suddenly a loud SSSSSSSSSS awakes you from your dream
>> No. 125846
[x] Get curiosity to kill the cat to pull the handle on the door to open it.
Must... pull...!
>> No. 126149
[x] Do nothing and tell the dwarf leader about it

Overcoming the urge to pull the door, you decided that the wisest action is to tell the leader.

You walk up to him.
"Hey have you noticed that there is are handles on that thing?"
"Well isn't that convenient? It's almost as if someone is goading us into opening it. Good thing we aren't stupid." says Dwarf Leader (red1)

"So we have a door that is indestructible that has a handle on it. To make it worse it is prevent us from mining which is our current objective." contemplates the Dwarf Leader.

"Ok here is what we are going to do" he says "We will return to camp and leave one of us here with all our supplies. We will come back with more equipment, supplies and personnel to examine this... thing" he trails off.

"Ok since obviously no one wants to be left behind we will do a lottery among ourselves." says the Dwarf Leader.

[x] Do lottery
[x] Incite violence
[x] Open door
[x] Suicide
[x] Do something
[x] spcify
>> No. 126154
...When do we get back to the actual Minecrafting and Gensokyo hijinks?

I like DF as much as the next guy, but I don't read this thread for DF.
>> No. 126163
>>126154
[x] Incite violence
>> No. 126167
[X] Do lottery
inb4 MC stays behind
>> No. 126178
Well you guys suddenly choose the 'dream about abomination thing'. And I can't just go end the dream abruptly either.
...

Or I can do that...
>> No. 126182
>>126178
The writer is not at the mercy of the readers; nor are the readers at the mercy of the writer.

It is a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one. Remember: you are the conductor, and they are the instruments. If one party is allowed to take command without heed of the other, all may come to naught.

...or maybe, if the conductor that takes the power is good enough, the music may be more beautiful than ever before. However, that destroys my metaphor, so please ignore it.
>> No. 126200
[X] Do lottery
>> No. 126217
>>126182
Well, this is why I have contingency plans.
>> No. 126232
[x] Open door

GET ON WITH IT
>> No. 126378
[x] Variety

In the moment the dwarf leader finished speaking, a loud crescendo sounds came from all over, seemingly reverberating the mountain.

It was confusing as it was coming all over, but soon the noise became recognizable as drum beats and bleats coming from crude horns.

There was a moment of hesitation from the entire group before panic started to set in.

"Goblins!" Cried one emotionally weak dwarf. "It must be Goblins!"

"Shut up, we don't know who it might be!" The dwarf leader tried to maintain control over his group.

Some of them tried to escape to the opening. The dwarf leader promptly knocked them unconscious with several well-thrown rocks.

He bellowed "Stay calm you fools! We show them where we are and we will surely die!"

Then a dwarf cried out as a lurching figure came into the chamber. It was unrecognizable at first due to all the blood and wounds but it turned out to be one of the messengers they have sent to the camp.

He fell and soon the other dwarves gathered around him, "The... main camp... gone... Over run, goblins... 10 divisions... they know we are here." after delivering his message he passed on.

As soon as the words finished coming out, the group delved into chaos, running and screaming around like chickens without heads. It didn't help that the sounds of marching, grunting, and smashing of metals from the tunnel were coming closer either.

As you saw it was a painful situation. Your group has nothing but rudimentary mining equipment that does no damage to refined metal that the goblins possess, and even if you block the entrance your supplies are limited, lasting maybe a few days for the entire group.
It was a hopeless situation.

However somehow the dwarf leader managed to make the group semi-organized to prepare for the upcoming goblin onslaught and handed you a pick-hammer "Use it well" he says.

"I will"

The group was in a horrible position, so they made the entrance as small as possible, with the few dwarfs who don't have any weapons stationed above the opening to throw rocks down on the attackers.

The group silently waited, and waited as the drum beats and marching became louder and louder, making the walls of the tunnel slightly shake with dust falling down from the ceiling.

Then they appeared. Hideous bulky masses with arms and legs, all covered with various bits of metal and animal hide for armor and camouflage in the wild.
One held a crudely shaped piece of metal as a shield with a long jagged metal piece as a sword.
A few others held 2.5 meter long poles, its bit still covered red with fresh blood.

As soon as the goblins saw us, they beckoned and sent their spearmen first.

The first few were easily crushed and killed by the rocks the small group overhead had thrown down, but remaining surviving group continued to charge toward the defense line.

A spearman(Goblin) thrusted his spear at me, but I managed to side step and deliver a surgical blow to his head with the pointed part of my pickhammer.
But a few of my group weren't as lucky.. or fast. The grumpy dwarf was pierced in the stomach by a spear. He knew his moments were numbered but not before he reached over and tore the offending goblin's head and spine off and used it as a flail to knock down several of goblins in the next wave, just long enough for the overhead group to crush several of them, before finally getting accidentally crushed himself.

The next wave came, composed of the goblins' most largest and heavy hitting units, trained against sieges and battles against fortified positions and nearly impenetrable fortress, most veterans and warriors held at awe by their peers or whatever it is to them.

They charged at my group, now composed of just 6 dwarfs, similar (and not entire far off) to a 200 kg bulls going 34 mph. We never had the chance to fight them. They clashed against us, and from merely their speed and mass either threw us down near the door, or smashed us against the walls into a pulp.
I was thrown near the door, and although I was slightly bleeding, with a broken leg, I was still in better shape than my compatriots nearby, with ribs ripping out of their chest to just a mass of blood and flesh sliding down the walls.

Ah I can see the goblins coming out of the opening like a wave, the overhead group is slowly being grabbed off the top and repeatably hit, smashed and crushed as their pleas for mercy and cry of pain became slow and silent.

... must.... s..

My mind was in a haze
... bast...

I cannot think
...take..

What was it saying? My body became to drift off.
...the door...

Ah yes the door, that nicely made door with the handles, I am pretty curious as to what is behind it.

There is no black or white, only gray

I don't hear sounds of tearing flesh, and the gobbling of meat anymore, the goblins must be finishing their meal of the overhead dwarfs. gobbling... goblins... is that why they are named that?
I slowly stood and crawled to the door, barely registrating the fact that I am leaving a trail of blood.

The goblin hoard notices me.

Good and evil is an illusion, images created to stabilize the mind and justify ones actions

With my hands I reach over to the handle

The goblins starts after me, roaring, pushing and running over each other to get me What is happening? Doesn't matter. Open door.

I hold the handle.

They approach: 100 m

I pull slowly: 60 m

It opens: 20 m

Within the door was darkness and a small voice within softly, ever so gently spoke, next to my ear as if to say thank you.
"Thank you mister for freeing me, I think I like you. As a reward I will save you." said the voice before disappearing.
The goblins were 10 m away when everything turned dark, soon filled with horrible screams and yells. The chamber, to the brim shook as thousands of voices cried in pain and soon the sound of ripping flesh and chomping replaced it.
Although I am unable to see I felt a wash of warm liquid splash over me, its taste of iron and copper. Kneeling from the pain and sustained injuries, I lie on the floor, falling into the deep abyss.
---------------------------

That was fun.
Well that is the end of the dream sequence.
Next update will be you waking up from your sleep, but I need to think first.

In the meantime you can ask me questions, and I will answer them as much as possible confined to the story. This means that if your character doesn't know, I won't tell you. This also means I will lie to you. Stay smart and make sense and you will live. Don't and I will be your worst nightmare.
>> No. 126440
> I will lie to you.

If it was subtle without telling us while in the story itself, that's fine. Outright saying it is just bad author skills. Never say that you will lie outside the story context.

Thanks to that, everything you now say will be taken as a probable lie.
>> No. 126456
>>126440
Well if I said that I will lie and I tell the truth then that truth will be a lie. But if I lie then I would be telling the truth.

I could go on and on about this so just ask me the damn questions already.
>> No. 126481
>>126456

> Anon asks a question
> Author answers
> Anon follow through
> Anon dies
> Author say that he lied
> Anon gets pissed

There was also another story that worked like what you're doing.

It ended in a SNOW END.

Think about it.
>> No. 126541
You're doing that thing people do when they're trying to sound all deep and mysterious but all it comes across as is douchebaggy.

Douchebaggish?
>> No. 126587
Ok let me resay my previous statement: 'I' as the author will lie if it seems like the truth to the 'character'. Take the ?stone?, it would seem like stone to him, it may feel like stone to him but it may be completely different since he doesn't know what it is exactly. Like how Native Americans described horses as "large deer" when they first saw them.

I am not going to deliberately screw everything up like an asshole, unless you guys as a collective mess up real badly which in that case you guys deserve it.

All I'm asking is for you guys to be cautious and smart. No randomly hitting crates, no jumping off a cliff and expecting water, and actually examining stuff before you touch/use/hit/kick/eat/etc because for all you know it could be pure sodium (unlikely) or magnesium or a xenomorph egg.

Short: I will say the 'truth' as your character sees it when in the story. Outside you can ask me questions regarding the mechanics of the CYOA and the current state of the character, but nothing regarding the story.

Any questions?
>> No. 126609
>>126587

Ah,MUCH better. That clears things up.

So you're going with Nethack-like item revealing?

How soon until our first random encounter?

Do we regenerate while asleep?

What are our items made out of? [Examine all ?wood? and stuff made of ?wood?]

Heck, just examine everything like some sort of nut.
>> No. 126684
>>126609
I have no idea how to play nethack so I cant answer that.

The previous choice determined you encounter

You regenerate at a reasonable rate when asleep (.5 hearts per 5 hours)

Examine when awake.

Update: If lucky during weekend, if not next week.