-  [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 34574)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 13387851639.jpg - (39.72KB , 430x332 , covers.jpg ) [iqdb]
34574 No. 34574
“I need you over here, now. This is urgent,” the doctor tells me, and from the somber look in his eyes, I know that he means every word. After seeing a number of patients in varying degrees of decline pass through your clinic daily, you don’t get worked up over every little cold.

No, if the doctor says this is urgent, it’s urgent. And as his assistant, there’s no way I can refuse his request. I set my parcels down at the threshold - I was just out running an errand in the village - and follow him down the narrow hallway.

The village clinic is eerily silent; at this time of day, most people are busy working in the fields or one of the many village shops. My every footstep echoes loud and clear on the wooden flooring. The only other sound to disturb the calm is the faint rustling of patients shifting on their beds as we pass by their rooms.

Eventually, we reach the innermost room of the clinic. The doctor shuts the sliding door behind him, dispelling the light of midday and leaving the place in twilight gloom.

A heap of quilts and blankets in a corner of the room quickly catches my eye. Something - make that someone - stirs beneath the layers of fabric. As I approach, I notice a tiny figure hidden under the covers, catch a glimpse of dark hair splayed out over a pillow. A human girl. (Which is about what I expected; we hardly ever get youkai patients.)

The girl squirms in her sleep, kicking off several of the blankets; her eyelids flutter briefly. This close, I can see her sunken cheeks, her wan, drawn complexion, the sticklike limbs protruding from her emaciated frame.

She thrashes under the covers again. A shrill, animal cry of pain escapes her. Without thinking, I suck my breath in sharply.

Whatever she’s dreaming about, it can’t be pleasant.

What I end up saying is: “She isn’t eating properly, is she?” A wholly unnecessary question, and not one that makes me sound intelligent, but I’m too shaken to come up with anything better.

The doctor shakes his head. Then he motions for me to move back. He’s standing at the entrance to the room. “Don’t get too close- you might get infected. If you want to help me treat her, you’ll need a mask and gloves.” I gladly obey his order and step away.

Now that I’ve observed the urgency of the situation firsthand, I decide to get straight to the point: “So, what did you need me here for?”

“I thought this would be a good learning experience for you,” the doctor says. (Even after finding out his name, I still can’t think of him as anything but ‘the doctor’.) “We don’t see this disease often, but it’s highly infectious- spreads via saliva, bodily fluids, the lot. It could wipe out half the village if left unchecked. And it sticks around much longer than your typical summer cold. You need to be familiar with the main symptoms: high fever, loss of appetite, muscle atrophy...”

“Will it kill her?” I ask. I don’t like beating around the bush.

“Not if I can help it,” the doctor says fiercely, his jaw set. “I’ve seen this disease before, and I know how to treat it. The problem is that its symptoms change slightly every year. I have to keep changing my treatment methods, too, and who knows if they’ll work this time? I’d say she has a fifty-fifty chance of surviving.

“Then again, you could probably cure her in an instant, if you had your medicines from the outside world.” I don’t like the sardonic edge to his smile. Even after a year in the village, a year spent working with this man, I can’t seem to cast off the mixture of awe and suspicion that always clings to former outsiders. But protesting won’t help, so I just shrug and move on to my next question.

“Do you know the origin of the disease? Sounds like it’s been around a while.”

“Oh, I know where it comes from.” His gaze is steely. “Or should I say- who it comes from.

It’s that damned spider youkai.

For some reason, a chill snakes up my spine at those words, despite the oppressive summer heat.

At the same time, a plan starts to take shape in my head.

“I think...” I say slowly. “I’ve got an idea. I might know how to cure this disease. Not just cure it, but eradicate it once and for all.” I've finally gotten a chance to use my outsider knowledge to help the villagers. There's no way I can pass it up.

“Oh?” The doctor raises an eyebrow. “Do let me hear it.”

The first sentence that springs to mind is-

[] I need to further examine the patient.
[] I need to communicate with this youkai.
[] Exterminate the youkai.
[]
Expand all images
>> No. 34576
[X] I need to communicate with this youkai.

An examination without modern instruments probably isn't going to tell us much more than the doctor already knows.
>> No. 34577
[X]

Mystery option!
>> No. 34579
[x] Exterminate the youkai.

Must exterminate evil youkai.
>> No. 34580
[x] Communicate with the youkai.

“Please, mrs. youkai, stop infecting the village! The people are suffering!”
“Oh my, I’m so sorry, mr. human. I’ll just relocate a few miles deeper, no worries here.”

And they all lived happily ever after. The End.
>> No. 34581
[x] I need to communicate with this youkai.

A deal of sorts?
>> No. 34582
[x] Exterminate the Doctor.

I kid

[x] Exterminate the youkai.
>> No. 34583
[x] Exterminate the youkai

No need to be merciful to their kind.
>> No. 34584
[x] Exterminate the youkai.

Let's see whether I can get my pro-human story or not.
>> No. 34585
[x] Exterminate the youkai.
>> No. 34589
File 133886240216.jpg - (290.71KB , 850x1199 , the characters in the picture are unrelated.jpg ) [iqdb]
34589
[x] Exterminate the youkai.

Thanks to my experience with the world outside Gensokyo, I’ve always seen youkai in a different light from your typical native. Sure, they may be dangerous, potentially man-eating monsters, but they only maintain their dominance over humans because of the lack of advanced technology- the kind we have in the outside world.

I'm aware that Gensokyo exists in a supposed state of equilibrium between humans and youkai, but there’s no reason we should lie down and take their abuse for the sake of some nebulous concept like ‘balance’. As the doctor’s assistant, and a former medical student, it’s my duty to preserve human life. And I’ll take the death of a single youkai over the deaths of multiple villagers any day.

Well, not that you can kill a youkai for good. But you can sure as hell teach it a painful lesson it won’t forget.

“What we need here is a professional youkai exterminator,” I answer. “We need to show the youkai that it’s not welcome around the village.”

“I’ve tried that already,” the doctor says, a trifle testily. “I hired the Hakurei shrine maiden. She exterminated the youkai as promised, but sick patients keep turning up. From what I’ve heard, it sneaks into the village outskirts by night.”

I'm taken aback. “Why hasn’t it been caught by Keine yet, then?”

“It always flees back to its lair immediately. Keine may be a valuable ally to the village, but I doubt that even she would want to chase a youkai underground. Besides, that'd only make things worse- Keine tells me the underground’s a hotbed of contagion and feral youkai. Honestly, I prefer the status quo to provoking the underground youkai.”

“Hmm.” I scratch my head. The situation is a little more complicated than I’d thought.

Still, I can’t stand to let things remain as they are. And since it’s out of the question to waltz underground and invite the youkai to a tea party, the only option left is to communicate with it in a way it understands... good old-fashioned violence!

“What if a group of villagers stormed the youkai’s lair? We could overwhelm it with numbers.”

The doctor scowls. “You’re going to take people underground? Didn’t you hear what I just told you? You’ll simply bring danger upon the village.”

This conversation is getting nowhere. I need advice from someone else. Someone with knowledge of youkai and how to combat them, or someone who might possess useful tools. No matter what, I want to take care of this youkai problem before any more harm comes to the village. If only I could find allies.

I decide to talk to:

[] The Child of Miare. She has extensive knowledge of Gensokyo.
[] Keine. She won’t approve of my plan, but she does know a lot about youkai.
[] That antique shop owner. Maybe he has some tools from the outside world.
[] (write-in)

----------------------------------

Belated note: This is my first story; hopefully it turns out okay. Sorry for the large amount of unexciting dialogue so far.
>> No. 34590
[x] That antique shop owner. Maybe he has some tools from the outside world.

Alright, we got a pro-human protag over here!
>> No. 34593
[x] The Child of Miare. She has extensive knowledge of Gensokyo.

Research is important
>> No. 34595
[x] The Child of Miare. She has extensive knowledge of Gensokyo.

Knowledge is power. And we need power to beat this stage 1 boss.
>> No. 34596
[x] The Child of Miare. She has extensive knowledge of Gensokyo.
>> No. 34605
Well, it seems our MC is going to be the total opposite of the MC in that Wriggle story in /forest/. This one is a youkai hater while that one is a youkai lover.

Who knows if this story is also going to send the opposite message compared to that one? "Hating youkai is perfectly fine and justifiable since they're dangerous to us humans" as opposed to "You racist freaks, stop hating youkai! We can love each other (literally)"

I'm okay with this.
>> No. 34609
>>34605
I read the Wriggle Story, but not this one, but I have to say, conflicting opinions are interesting and nice to have. Besides, it makes more interesting stories where the spectrum between humans are wide and vast.
>> No. 34626
>>34605
hard to tell as anon assumed the worst instead of investigating the patient or the youkai. But at the way the trend's going it's more "Youkai should die! They don't belong in this world!"

The only way we'd know better is if the author allowed us to find out the better details before it's too late. I wouldn't be surprised if the MC kills Yamame only to find out that she didn't mean to infect the guy and that he was confessing to her

And you know what they say about he who rights monsters, right?
>> No. 34628
>>34626
Nope, not going to let this story turns into a romance story with Yamame. I don't want this to turn into yet another "let's romance the Touhous" story.

By the way, there's that Wriggle story over at /forest/ if you want a pro-youkai story.

Like >>34609 said, it'll be more interesting if the MC's like this. Where else can you find a story where the MC Outsider openly despises youkai?
>> No. 34630
>>34628
That isn't my point, but rather the risk of killing someone that's innocent just on an assumption. (And I wasn't talking about the MC falling in love, but rather the guy that got sick) Such things aren't done as they go against the spirit of touhou and the insanely high likelyhood that fans of such things would insist on plots becoming something touhou in name only.

The only other story I can recall is this one naturalist story in /eientei/ and that was after he was attacked by a particularly vicious Wriggle.
>> No. 34632
>>34630
Don't worry. I would never vote for killing an innocent guy/girl.

But if Yamame's truly the culprit here, then we need to teach her a harsh lesson. If not, we'll go after the real culprit.

By the way, the one who's sick is a girl.
>> No. 34633
>>34632
Tell that to all the people who choose "KILL" instead of something more investigative. But it's nice to see there's someone else reasonable here.
>> No. 34635
>>34633
Hey, I voted "exterminate the youkai" in an attempt to set the protag's personality and attitude.

When Yamame is proven not guilty, I won't vote to kill her. But if she's guilty, then it's another matter entirely.

Besides, you can't kill youkai. You can only make her feel extreme pain or something like that to make her fear you and the rest of the humans, thus stopping her for spreading the disease any further.
>> No. 34637
>>34635
wasn't the story going in the direction of FINDING a way to do so, and torture is even worse. And for all we know you guys might have set the course for killing her without checking.

I do wonder if the overly pro-human sentiment wound up driving the guy off. Not many people are of such ilk after all.
>> No. 34648
>>34637
Well, that's sad then. I thought the writefag would deliver. Guess I was wrong.

You know, you could just always veto the votes if you don't like the result, though that will most certainly irk anon.
>> No. 34656
File 133943660396.jpg - (388.97KB , 606x640 , b88f710fdfa381c031977b5673fe9938.jpg ) [iqdb]
34656
[x] The Child of Miare. She has extensive knowledge of Gensokyo.

The instant I step out of the clinic, the blinding summer sunlight assaults my vision. I’m forced to shield my eyes with a hand, squinting hard, before I can finally recover my bearings and proceed into the street.

A few villagers nod to me as I pass by. They’re acquaintances, accustomed to seeing me out shopping on errands for the doctor. Proof that I’ve blended into the village’s daily life.

Yet, to tell the truth, I still feel like as much of an outsider as I did the day I dropped into this place. The doctor is probably the one person I know best, but ours is a strictly professional relationship- I have no one I could call a close friend. Part of this is my own fault; I generally keep to myself, and only mingle with the other villagers during festivals and other events. I tend to find myself the center of attention during such gatherings, pressed for details about the outside world. But every so often, when I’ve started to feel comfortable, I’ll catch an odd look, a sidelong cold stare, and realize my mistake.

In the end, I’m an outsider. I don’t know their ways; I never grew up alongside them as a child. I’m lucky that I found a job as the doctor’s assistant, or I might have wandered out of the village trying to find my way home, and ended up in the belly of a youkai. More importantly, my job gives me a purpose. Even if the villagers don’t entirely trust me, it’s my duty to help them.

Lost in thought, I barely notice how far I’ve come, until I realize that the hubbub of the market has rapidly dwindled away; distant, ghostly voices float on the breeze. A few more steps, and I reach my destination.

The Child of Miare’s house is tucked into an unassuming corner of the village, near the woods; it’s a traditional Japanese dwelling, shaded by trees and surrounded by carefully trimmed shrubbery. A bamboo fountain and a pool of water ringed with stones add to the tranquil atmosphere.

For a while, I linger in the front garden, unsure of myself. The porch is vacant, and there are no signs of anyone at home. I’m on the verge of picking up my courage and going inside, when the slim form of a girl emerges from the darkness of the interior.

“Hello,” she says, looking at me inquisitively. “Do you need anything?”

“Ah…”

I can’t help but feel a little embarrassed in front of this girl, nearly a foot shorter than me but twice as dignified, her purple eyes shining with an otherworldly wisdom.

“Good afternoon,” I manage, hastening to bow. She returns the bow deeply and gravely, a wry smile spreading across her face.

“I, ah, I’m here for- I was hoping you could give me some advice, Miss Akyuu.”

“In that case, why don’t you come inside? I’ll prepare some tea.”

Once we’ve both settled down, sitting seiza-style with our hands wrapped around steaming cups of red tea, I feel the time is ripe to ask my question.

“I was wondering if you knew anything about the spider youkai- the one that’s supposedly been in the village, of late.”

“Oh!” Her face lights up, though I can’t fathom why. “That will be no problem. I’ve been gathering information on youkai for a long time, so naturally I have a file on her.”

“Her?” I hadn’t thought of the spider youkai as female. In fact, I hadn’t considered its gender at all.

“Yes. Kurodani Yamame, to be precise. An earth spider. She has the power to manipulate illness, mainly infectious disease. Her dwelling is the blowhole at the foot of Youkai Mountain. Her level of friendship with humans is low, and she is highly dangerous. Interaction with her usually causes the person to become infected.” She says all this matter-of-factly, without pausing to think, then takes a sip of tea.

“Wow- thank you, that’s very helpful!” I mull over this new information for a moment. Now the unseen threat had a name, if not a face.

Akyuu smiles. “I’m glad to be of help. Is that all you were here for?”

“Well… actually, that leads me to another topic.”

I glance down at my cup uncertainly, before saying in a formal tone:

“There’s a good chance that the spider youkai- that Yamame is infecting the villagers, and posing a threat to their wellbeing. As the assistant to the village doctor, I feel that it’s my duty to resolve this issue.”

“What exactly do you intend to do?” Akyuu inquires cautiously.

“I want to gather a group of villagers and attack Yamame in her lair. To instill fear in her, and to ensure that she never sets foot in the village again.”

“That’s…” Her expression darkens. “Do you understand what you’re proposing?”

“I don’t see why-”

“That would be the equivalent of declaring war on the youkai.”

I stare at her. “But- isn’t that a bit of an exaggeration? We’re just trying to defend ourselves.”

“Think about it.” Akyuu holds my gaze, her face impassive. “If a group of youkai attacked a human home, what do you think the villagers would do?”

“Go after the youkai, I guess.”

“It’s the same thing. If a group of villagers attacks a youkai, the other youkai will start to feel that all of them are in equal danger. That the same thing could happen to any of them. The lesser youkai don’t know or care about your individual grudges against them. They’ll just sense a shift in power. And in order to correct the shift, they will attack more humans.”

“But-” I bite my lip in frustration. Somehow, I just can’t seem to get my point across. “There’s a power imbalance here! The youkai can bother humans any time they want, but we’re not allowed to do anything in response? Is that the way Gensokyo works?”

“The way Gensokyo works,” Akyuu says, slowly and decisively, “is that the Hakurei shrine maiden resolves incidents. The powerful humans challenge the youkai to spellcard duels, and thus the balance between humans and youkai is maintained. This case is an aberration. A youkai running wild. It will resolve itself eventually, if you wait.

“Not to mention- in my opinion, you don’t know enough about the situation. Why is Yamame infecting villagers? Do you even have concrete evidence that this is Yamame’s doing? You need to know more before you take action.”

For a long time, neither of us says a word. Only the gentle thunk, thunk of the bamboo fountain interrupts the silence.

Now that my anger’s cooled, I can gather my thoughts and think calmly. Maybe Akyuu is right. I don’t know all that much about the circumstances. Maybe I should just leave this to the Hakurei shrine maiden… although the doctor seems to have tried that, with poor results. If things get too out of hand, perhaps someone other powerful figure will step in to deal with Yamame.

But on the other hand… what Akyuu said can be applied to herself as well. What are her motives? Is she only giving me half of the truth? She’s lived in Gensokyo for a long time; her top priority is probably preserving the ever-important balance. She might not care if a few unimportant humans died for the sake of that balance. After all, her friends are the powerful humans and youkai, not the ordinary villagers.

A sick feeling of helplessness swims in the pit of my stomach. Deep down, I don’t want to let someone else handle this. I want to control the situation myself, damn it! I hate feeling powerless.

[] Listen to Akyuu
[] Continue with my original plan
[] There has to be another way (possible write-in)

----
A note: Just wanted to let people know that I do intend to finish this story, and I won’t be driven off by pro-human sentiment or anything.
>> No. 34657
>the Hakurei shrine maiden resolves incidents

MC has been directly fed this information.

The proper thing for a proper man (especially from the Outside) to do is not to rally a vigilante posse, but first check if the proper authorities are on the case. Granted, if the authorities are corrupt or otherwise neglectful, then we can think about vigilantism.

[X] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. You'll wait as long as it takes.

In before an apparently lazy Reimu makes MC go on his roaring rampage of revenge in an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Or maybe she's just returning from resolving this incident in an anticlimax.
>> No. 34658
Shit, this is a hard choice.

[X] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. If she won't act, then you will.

We'll not tolerate her for being lazy. We have dying people over here for God's sake.
>> No. 34661
[X] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. You'll wait as long as it takes.
-[x] Don't speak as if Yamame is definitely guilty, just a suspect.
-[x] Have a decent sized donation ready if possible.

Have we forgotten what usually speaks loudest to Reimu? It's Money!

ALso we don't need to accidentally push Reimu to start said war.
>> No. 34662
[x] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. If she won't act, then you will.
-[x] Don't give any donations to Reimu, at least not until she agrees to help you.

We'll see if Reimu is truly on our side.
>> No. 34663
>>34662
That's bad logic as witholding Donations would only make her mood worse and less likely to go along with what we ask. In contrast, giving a donation would make Reimu far more likely to go along.
>> No. 34664
[x] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. If she won't act, then you will.
-[x] Don't give any donations to Reimu, at least not until she agrees to help you.
-[x] Tell her that the villagers are sick and she must help as the guardian of Gensokyo.

>>34663
This should work if this Reimu isn't a bitchy one.
>> No. 34665
[x] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. If she won't act, then you will.
-[x] Don't give any donations to Reimu, at least not until she agrees to help you.
-[x] Tell her that the villagers are sick and she must help as the guardian of Gensokyo.

Let's bandwagon a write-in!
>> No. 34666
[X] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. You'll wait as long as it takes.
-[x] Don't speak as if Yamame is definitely guilty, just a suspect.
-[x] Have a decent sized donation ready if possible.
>> No. 34667
[x] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. If she won't act, then you will.
-[x] Don't give any donations to Reimu, at least not until she agrees to help you.
-[x] Tell her that the villagers are sick and she must help as the guardian of Gensokyo.
-[x] Threaten to raise an army of villagers to hunt the spider youkai if she refuses to act.

Let's give some balls to our protag here, shall we?
>> No. 34668
[x] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. If she won't act, then you will.
-[x] Don't give any donations to Reimu, at least not until she agrees to help you.
-[x] Tell her that the villagers are sick and she must help as the guardian of Gensokyo.

As long as he doesn't actually say out loud 'No donations until you agree with me' Then we should be fine.

Besides, Reimu was really happy the last time that (canonically) villagers asked her for help.
>> No. 34672
>>34669
Please stop with this. You think the protagonist is too much on the human side, we get it. Quit carrying on like it's some sort of conspiracy in the voting.
>> No. 34721
You know, guys, I think there's one part of the story y'all might have forgotten about, from the update before this one:

>“What we need here is a professional youkai exterminator,” I answer. “We need to show the youkai that it’s not welcome around the village.”

>“I’ve tried that already,” the doctor says, a trifle testily. “I hired the Hakurei shrine maiden. She exterminated the youkai as promised, but sick patients keep turning up. From what I’ve heard, it sneaks into the village outskirts by night.”

Clearly the problem has been brought to Reimu's attention before, and her efforts weren't enough. This is why I'm voting:

[X] Continue with my original plan

Alright, that and I honestly want to see what happens if we brashly go in and confront Yamame on our own, Bad End or not. Call it "perverse curiosity."
>> No. 34722
>>34721
Alright then.

I change my >>34667 vote to [x] Continue with my original plan.

Let's see where this takes us, shall we?
>> No. 34723
>>34721
Isn't that a sign that maybe she's not the root of it? Doesn't matter as this is very well likely dead.
>> No. 34724
>>34723
Hey, don't jinx it!
>> No. 34726
>>34723
Well, if it's dead, I'll probably start a story here with a similar premise.
>> No. 34727
>>34726
Please don't.

You clearly already have an agenda from the start and that's no good. A biased writefag is a shitty writefag.
>> No. 34728
>>34727
first please sage your posts.

And second it wouldn't be bad if he made it clear in the beginning. Problems only happen if he has a set plan but makes it seem like there's a choice to do otherwise.
>> No. 34730
>>34728
Wouldn't that count as railroading though?
>> No. 34731
>>34730
Some stories are more narrow in their paths than most and from what I understand what offends people isn't the narrow path but attempts to hide it with choices that all result in the same thing.
>> No. 34732
Hi, writefag here. I'm in a foreign country with intermittent Internet access but I'll try to get the next update out soon
>> No. 34733
>>34732
You should've told us sooner then. We anon have a tendency to write off writefags as dead if he doesn't update more than a week, especially new writefags like you.
>> No. 34734
[x] Continue with my original plan

Sorry, can't resist. My curiosity overtakes me.
>> No. 34735
[x] Continue with my original plan
>> No. 34736
[X] Pay a visit to the shrine maiden, and make sure she knows about this and is working on resolving it. You'll wait as long as it takes.
-[x] Don't speak as if Yamame is definitely guilty, just a suspect.
-[x] Have a decent sized donation ready if possible.

Yep.
>> No. 34737
>>34665
Changing my bandwagon to [x] Continue with my original plan
>> No. 34738
There are currently 9 votes for visiting Reimu and 5 for continuing with the plan, if I counted correctly (might be one or two off).

I'll probably call the vote in 12 hours, so I can start writing the update in earnest.
>> No. 34739
>>34738
Oi, why do you still count the votes that've been changed?
>> No. 34740
>>34739
because he's new and you're supposed to delete them which is easier if you set your own password.

After that vote spam that happened in Megasen's story, I'm tempted to request one for here too.
>> No. 34741
>>34740
Keeping your password? Who does that nowadays?
>> No. 34742
>>34721
I hope you're happy we're going to get a bad end.
>> No. 34743
>>34742
Bad ends aren't necessarily bad, you know. They can be hilarious.
>> No. 34744
>>34743
What I'm afraid more is that if we're not going to get a bad end for this.

The consequence of this choice is really big, and it can shape the direction of this story.
>> No. 34745
>>34741
people who want to delete their posts like reasonable people and not people who seem like they just came from gaia.

>>34744
I think that's their goal: twisting the story into one about youkai killing and human supremacy.
>> No. 34749
>>34745
SUCH IS THE SINISTER HFY AGENDA. BEWARE, AND BE VIGILANT, FOR THEY SEEK TO BEND ALL STORIES TO THEIR TWISTED WHIMS.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x