- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 15445)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 124025938821.jpg - (48.08KB, 344x300, toriigate.jpg) [iqdb]
15445 No. 15445
You feel like you wake up from a serene, tranquil dream. Or that is actually what you are doing, waking up, but not in a traquil position. But the scenery is quite serene, to you. You are currently lying upside down against a tree. How you got there,you have no idea. You take a time to regain your bearrings, as the day up to now flashes before your eyes. Your friend coming over, going on and on about finding the gate to Gensokyo, you going with him since you are bored, walking around the japanese landscape, walking trought a few old Torii gates, getting all sweaty. You have no idea how your friend could carry that huge backbag of items around. He always was the more athletick of the two of you. You yourself did not bring anything with you, just the clothes you are wearing, a green T-shirt and beige shorts, and of course your brown sneakers, with socks, of course.

You take a small sight as you hear a crow flying over the tree, making it's ´kaw kaw´ sounds.

You yoursef wonder if there are any scatches or bruises on your face. You have quite a feminine face, that you are quite proud of. Other than that, you have brown unkept hair, and green eyes. You are well build, not muscular, but thin, and you do have a bit of muscles, so you do not look like a bulimic modell.

After passing a few Torii, your friend turned to you and said, ”Goodbye for now, we might not see eachother again. I wanna thank you, you were probably the best friend I ever had”. You yourself were just thinking how much you get to laugh at him as it fails, his mighty try to get to a land filled with magical flying girls. As you turned your head to him, you saw that he was gone. You quickly rushed to the Torii, to see if he had fallen down or something, since it was near a cliff. But as you passed the Torii, a weird sensation ran trough you. And then you woke up, in this forest, upside down.

But the question is, what now?

[] Lay down for a while

[] Get up, and start exploring where you are
Expand all images
>> No. 15447
[] Lay down for a while
>> No. 15448
[x] Lay down for a while

Too tired.
>> No. 15449
[X] Lay down for a while

We're taking it easy.
>> No. 15450
File 124026154925.jpg - (66.52KB, 576x816, [large][AnimePaper]scans_Touhou_Melocure(0.71)__TH.jpg) [iqdb]
15450
[x] Lay down for a while

You decide to lay down for a while. No rush on getting up, none at all. Quite frankly you do not wanna get up. Instead, you take the time to analyze your situation. You are probably in Gensokyo, or then you fell from the cliff and lost conciousness. But it feels weird, how it really does not matter to you, where ever you are. Kinda makes you a bit melancholic, how it does not feel like a really big thing. But as you think for a while, a sound snaps you out of your little thinking session. It's the sound of flapping wings.

”Oh? What do we have here” you hear a female voice say. You turn your eyes towards the noise, and they widen very much at the person infront of you. You regonize her immedieatly. It's Aya Shameimaru. A touhou. A girl from that game your friend is obsessed over. She gracefully lands, and starts to look at you with curiosity.

”You look like you are not from around here. Where do you come from?”

You ponder for a while. You could always tell you came from outside the border, but a small voice inside your head says it's not the best idea. You could also lie, tell her you get the clothes from that guys...what was he called, Kourin? Kourindou? You really do not remember it well. Or then you could come up with another kind of an explenation.

[] Tell her you come from outside the border

[] Lie that you are just a normal human from the human village, and got the clothes from Kourindou

[] Some other explenation (write-in)

and at this point, I'll be telling that the amount of needing for the decission to be made is pretty random, but the one with the most votes first wins. And Write-ins are welcome.
>> No. 15451
and at first the amount will be smaller, to get this thing started
>> No. 15452
[x] "I'm from another world."
>> No. 15453
>A touhou

I call troll.
>> No. 15455
>>15453
This might be amusing.

[X] "I'm from another world."
>> No. 15456
[X] Tell her you come from outside the border
>> No. 15457
>>15455
Yes, in the same way watching a fellow shoot himself in the leg is amusing.
>> No. 15458
>>15453
I still pray for a return of FUG

[x] "I'm from another world."
>> No. 15459
>>15445
You should spellcheck.
>athletic
>consciousness
>explenetion


>>15453
Oh. Well. Yeah...
>> No. 15462
[x] "I'm from another world."
[x] "That makes me an alien. Take me to your leader~"
>> No. 15464
File 124029313997.gif - (81.70KB, 378x378, Touhou_-_Aya_Shameimaru.gif) [iqdb]
15464
[x] "I'm from another world."

”I'm from another world” you reply, without getting up. Alltough your head hurts as all the blood in your body seems to gather there, you just do not see any point in getting up. That, and you can almost see this girls panties. You never were the most perverted type, but still you are interested in them. You blame you lack of social interaction with the opposite sex.

”Oh really, that would make you a powerfull being from another dimension, or an alien!”

Aya seems really hyped up, and she has taken her notebook out. She must be wanting to have an interview.

”Could you answer a few simple questions?”

There it is, the question you were expecting to hear. You start to think. In this land of Gensokyo, that you remember is filled with a lot of powerfull yokai, you could lie a bit, to ensure your safety for a small while. Heck, you do not even need to use your real name here.

”Sure, I'll answer your questions” you say.

Name:

Tell her to be human or lie about being a Yokai, or come up with something else

Make yourself to sound very powerfull / weak

Current goal in Gensokyo:
>> No. 15466
[x] Name: Killmaster 13

[x] Tell her you're an alien conqueror of worlds

[x] Make yourself sound very powerful

[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: You are its salvation. You'll bring it peace... a peace built upon YOUR social framework, imposed forcefully upon their society.

How's that for an article, Aya?
>> No. 15467
[X] Name: Darth Vader
[X] You are an alien from the planet Vulcan
[X] Make yourself sound powerful
[X] Current goal in Gensokyo: seek females so that you may repopulate your dying planet.
>> No. 15468
I am anon, son of anonymous.
I seek two things. Pussy and Cheesecake.
>> No. 15469
[x] Name: Darth Vader
[x] You are an alien from the planet Vulcan
[x] Make yourself sound powerful
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: seek females so that you may repopulate your dying planet.

Oh yes. This should be fun.
>> No. 15470
[x] Name: Narwhal
[x] You are a pretty big and white Jedi of the sea
[x] Make yourself sound powerful
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: To be awesome
>> No. 15472
[x] Name: Darth Vader
[x] You are an alien from the planet Krypton
[x] Make yourself sound powerful. Force choke and shit like that.
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: seek females so that you may repopulate your dying planet.

>>15468
I could not have spewed hot coffee through my nose any harder.
>> No. 15473
[x] Name: Narwhal
[x] You are a pretty big and white Jedi of the sea
[x] Make yourself sound powerful
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: To be awesome

SEA UNICORN
>> No. 15475
File 124031675283.png - (171.20KB, 583x445, Awesome_Ultros.png) [iqdb]
15475
[x] Name: Ultros
[x] You are a giant purple octopus possessed of an all-arming intellect.
[x] The power to deliver a pun so terrible, so mind-rending that he once sent the Dalai-Lamaa into a coma.
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: Teaching kiddies not to tease the octopus.
>> No. 15476
[X] Name: Darth Vader
[X] You are an alien from the planet Vulcan
[X] Make yourself sound powerful
[X] Current goal in Gensokyo: seek females so that you may repopulate your dying planet.

Oh, this will very likely be amusing.
>> No. 15477
[x] Name: Darth Vader
[x] You are an alien from the planet Vulcan
[x] Make yourself sound powerful
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: seek females so that you may repopulate your dying planet.
>> No. 15478
this feels like watching a train wreck to occur and I'm about six feet away from the tracks...
>> No. 15480
File 124034150989.jpg - (71.92KB, 768x768, aya.jpg) [iqdb]
15480
Sorry for the wait
[x] Name: Darth Vader
[x] You are an alien from the planet Vulcan
[x] Make yourself sound powerful
[x] Current goal in Gensokyo: seek females so that you may repopulate your dying planet.

”So” Aya starts, ”Tell me you name”

You deepen your voice to sound as evil as you can.

”I am Darth Vader, the omnipotent alien lifeform from the planet Vulcan” you say, your voice booming in the forest, even suprising you yourself with the power and authority it holds.

”I see” Aya says, as she scribbles everything down to her little notebook. ”So, why did you end up in Gensokyo?”

”I came to seek females that I can impregnate. My home planet is dying, and I must myself repopulate it with the help of some lovely, powerfull ladies. I am on a mission of repopulation.”

”Hooo~” Aya says, as she smirks and scribbles some more. Just as you are going to take your little lie deeper, a crow lands on top of the tree that you are beneath of. It caws a bit to Aya, who on the other hand seems to become a bit excited.

”Sorry, but I can't miss this for anything. I've got to go, bye” She says, as she quickly snaps a picture of you and dashes off to the sky, destination unknown.

You smirk a bit, thinking about the faces of the people reading the next Bunbunmaru. But now your head, eyes and nose hurt a lot off all the blood, so you get up, only to quickly brace yourself against the tree as you vision darkens a bit and you feel like your head is splitting open. You lean against the tree for a small while, untill you feel better. Quess that you might have taken a bigger punch to your head than you imagined. But, whats next? You have no idea where you are, and you have only a little bit of knowledge of all the Touhous you learnedd from somewhere on the internets. You take a minute to try to remember some. Let's see:

There's Reimu, a homocidal bitchy miko. And then there's Yukari, a hot überpowerfull yokai who will probably rape you anally if you get too close to her, or annoy her. And then there was that Aya girl, you remember that people mentioned her being a total slut. And then there was that little boy, Wriggle or something. Or was it a tomboyish girl? You really do not remember. And there were many more, but you think that if you happen to come face to face with them you should remember the name, personality and powers of the Touhous you see. Or some kind of usefull information. Your head hurts again, and you wonder if you have a concussion. Now, where to? You just can't stay still all of the time.

[] Go to the right, the way which seems to lead more into the forest

[] Go to the left, which seems to take you out of the forest

[] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking

[] Go to there where your back is facing, no idea where it will take you
>> No. 15481
[x] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking

Thus begins our rampage to infiltrate the gene pool.
>> No. 15482
[x] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking

Real Men go forward
>> No. 15483
[X] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking

Deeper forest might result in Wriggle encounter, but that'd have to be damn adorable Wriggle.
>> No. 15484
[x] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking
>> No. 15485
>Now, where to? You just can't stay still all of the time.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

[x] Stand still. Until the concussion wears off.
>> No. 15486
I thought this would've been saged to hell by this point.
>> No. 15487
[x] Go to the left, which seems to take you out of the forest.

>>15486
We now have a protagonist named Darth Vader. I'm sticking with this. Besides, this isn't the first CYOA that started out with this type of storyline.
>> No. 15488
>>15487
I don't think it's the storyline that's being referred to as much as it is the bad writing.
>> No. 15489
>>15488
Oh, so now we've gone from 'seen before' to 'seen everywhere'. Your point?
>> No. 15494
[X] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking

This story seems perfectly fine to me, I don't see what the problem is.
>> No. 15497
File 124038286174.jpg - (57.64KB, 400x300, 1103327~Bamboo-Forest-Kanagawa-Japan-Posters.jpg) [iqdb]
15497
[X] Go forward, where the forest seems to change a bit after a little walking

You decide to head forward, where the forest seems to change a bit. As you walk, you notice how the plantation around you changes from a pretty normal lookin forest into a quite thick Bamboo forest. As you continue to walk, you get a funny idea. You start to hop around a bit, swooshing between the few opening in the bamboo growth here and there. You start to humm a nice tune, and continue to dance and hop to it, while you pass the bamboos at an alarming speed. After a while you feel exhausted and stop to catch your breath, only to notice that you have no idea where you are. Bamboo everywhere. Ah well, you do not panic, and sit down on the ground, to think for a moment.

Ok, fact one; Ever since you came to this place, you have been fealing very mellow. It's like nothing seems to phaze you at all. That's a bit weird, but you recon it must have something to do with you hitting your head. And then there is the interview you gave to that Aya woman. You snicker a bit as you remember telling yourself to be Dart Vader. Heck, yoöu could go around and come up with all kinds of awesome name s for yourself just for the humor of it. Your real name is Dave. Not the coolest name ever. You were not born in Japan but moved there year ago, to a person you met online. The two of you became good friends very quickly, and you have to admit, you have learned japanese very well from him, being able to understand what Aya said. Or did she talk in english? Hmmm, this is weird, you can clearly remember her talking to you in both lanquaqes, it's like you have 2 memories of 1 event. Well, at least your head is feeling better now. You start to think off all the things you could do in here, mainly to dick around. It feels nice, you start to laugh. This happiness is a nice change off all the unemotioness you have been suffering for. Your laughter starts to turn a bit crazy at this point, and sooon yu are laughing in a very disturbing manner, and very loudly. It even makes you feel uneasy, so you tone it down a bit and get up.

This time you do not even get woozy as you get up, but it feels like your vision pixelates a bit. Like small little white boxes are flashing for a second or few. You spin around for a bit with your hand pointing forward, and stop. Then you start to walk to there where your finger was pointing. Not the best way to choose where you are going you admit. After trashing about in the dence forest for a while you start to feel a bit irritated. Second feeling you've had, whoopey-fucking-doo. You are not a merry man at the moment. That reminds you of that Captain Picard flash you saw yesterday. You start to sing it, sounding like a complete retard. Retard. Retard. Retard. Retard. Retard. That's what your mind keps on calling you.

You sight, this is not taking you anywhere. You scratch your balls for a while, since you are a bit sweaty and going commando. As you take a look at the sky, you hear a noice to your left. It sounded like something dropping on the ground. And to your right, you hear a wet sound, and some bamboo breaking apart.

[] Go see what made the sound to your left

[] Go see what made the sound to your right
>> No. 15499
File 124038604552.jpg - (9.10KB, 210x251, 1238483742364.jpg) [iqdb]
15499
[X] Go see what made the sound to your right

This is fucking incredible.
>> No. 15501
Interesting...

[x] Go see what made the sound to your right
>> No. 15503
[x] Go see what made the sound to your right
>> No. 15507
[X] Go see what made the sound to your left
>> No. 15511
File 124041616647.jpg - (22.40KB, 300x245, 31bcee20fa54fb924bec87ee4928eb03.png.jpg) [iqdb]
15511
[x] Go see what made the sound to your right

You decide to go and investigate the sounds to your right, they sound more intresting. You start to walk towards then, and start to make out words.

”Stay still you good for nothing princess” You hear a voice say, a girls voice. Then you hear a few gruesome sounds, like bones breaking and some other sounds you would expect to hear in a splatter movie.

”Hah hah Mokou, you are getting bad at this. What's the matter, Did that blow to your head hurt a bit”

This other sound is also girls, but sounds way more feminine than the other. You soon hear a huge crack, like someone breaking something in two. As you get closer to the sounds you see a few random colored lightballs whizz past you in random directions, and see that there is a clearing in front of yourself. As you reach the clearing, you are striken with a quite gory sight. There's blood everywhere, and a few random bodyparts. And two girls are flying in the air, chasing eachother, one armed with a huge stick and the other with an axe. The girl wielding the axe has her upper body completely in sight, breasts showing and everything. She seems to have white silvery hair, but it is now dirty with dried up blood. And you can see a bit of her brains, since her head seems to be smashed open. The other girl has a long, dark hair and a beautiful kimono, which now loks more like a big piece of bloody rags. She has lost one of her arms, and in the other she is holding a huge piece of bloody bamboo.

You head hurts a bit as it goes trough your memories, digging up the info on these 2 persons. The one with the axe is Mokou, and her info says she is lesbian for another Touhou named Keine. It also tells you she is more a bro type than a girl type. And she is immortall. And it seems that the other girl, Kaguya, is also immortal. She seems to be the princess type and a neet.

But you are taken out of your little analyzing session, as blood and other pieces fly to your face. Oh how charming. Bleh.

It seems that neither of the girls noticed you, and they both attacked at the same time, Mokou splitting Kaguyas head off, as Kaguya smashed Mokous head into a bloody mess of bleed and innards and brains. So, here you now are, standing infront of 2 dead bodies, covered in blood and innards. Now what? You remember reading that if you ate either one of these girls liver you could become immortal yourself. What now?

[] Write-in
>> No. 15512
[X] Feast on both of their livers

Immortality X2
>> No. 15515
[X] Feast on both of their livers
Fuck yes.
>> No. 15520
[X] Feast on both of their livers
>> No. 15521
[~] Feast on both of their livers
Fuck yes sate the hunger.
>> No. 15524
[X] Rape their dead bodies while eating their livers.
>> No. 15527
[~] Feast on both of their livers
>> No. 15528
[x] Fava beans and Chianti time.
>> No. 15529
[x] Feast on both of their livers

The possibilities of having gone left - as awesome as this?
>> No. 15533
File 124047549893.jpg - (18.22KB, 360x360, Frozen_Pork_Liver.jpg) [iqdb]
15533
[x] Feast on both of their livers

Heh heh. You can not resist the gift of immortality. Screw humanity, screw the toughts of this being an act of cannibalism. You walk to the corpse closest to you, Mokous corpse. You blush a bit as you see her breasts close up, and can not resist cupping a feel. So this is what breasts feel like, not like a bag of sand at all. You play around with her tits a bit, but after popping a huge boner you decide you should not get too carried away. Now, how to reach the liver? You do not have anythig to cut them open with. Oh yeah, Mokous axe! You retrive the axe and start chopping the corpse open, as high in the chest as possible, since you have no idea where the liver is. Hack Hack Hackety Hack.

After a small while of clumsily opening her up, you can see her innards. Let's see, which is the live- Oh, this is more easy than you imagine. After wiping a bit of the blood away from all the squishy parts, you can see the liver. It looks almost just like those pig livers they sell in the supermarkets. You carefully extract the liver with the axe and hold in in your hands. It's bigger than you tough it would be. You jiggle it a bit, it looks a bit like a huge, dark red bloody piece of murky jello. As you jiggle it in your hands, your mind geos trough a last little train of tought.

You are about to eat another human beings liver. How this will affect your humanity, you do not know. Is this all worth it? Do you really wanna do this? Do you really wanna live for eternity?

But then you think of all the awesome things you can do when immortal, and think Ah what the heck, immortality here I come!

You bite down on the liver. Metallic. That is the first thing you taste. The metallic taste of blood. You chew the piece a bit in your mouth. The texture...it is something else, unlike anything you have ever experienced before. It feels...funny. You play a bit with the liver piece in your mouth. The texture beats the taste, so in order to force it down you ignore the taste and take pleasure in chewing it up. You quickly wolf it down, and stuff the last piece into your mouth as you move closer to Kaguyas Corpse. You remove the clothing on her, and you are greeted with a naked body. Heh, it seems Mokou has larger breasts than Kaguya. So this is why they call her KaGUYa over at the internets back in your home. Home. You start to think about it as you chop her open. Back home you left your parents back to your home country. You only had one friend, and he most likely has come to Gensokyo himself. Your pet died a few months ago, and you have no job, and very little money. The more you think about it, you have no reason to go back there. You take the liver into your hands and start eating it, fast. But as you are eating it, you hear a few voices behind you.

”Uuugh damn you Kaguya, I will make you suffer more for this you bitchy little princess...”

You take a panicked look behind you, and see that Mokou is up, and has regenerated a lot. She is still missing her eyes and a part of her skull/brains. As you panickly get up, you hear more voices.

”Princess Kaguya, are you there!”

You hear soimeone coming closer. You quickly start running away, forcing all of the liver into your mouth, and quickly down your throat. But as you are too busy eating and running, you manage to not to notice a cliff. As you do noticeit, it is already too late, and you are falling. And it seems the whole fall is filled with sharp rocks.

”FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-”



Pain, Pain and more pain. That is what you feel as you come to. You open your eyes, and are greeted with the sight of your bloody body, all tored up. You stare at it in a shocked state, as time seems to move faster. You see how your body is building itself back together. Soon you are back to normal, and you get up. You test your body around a bit. No pain. You start to laugh. You feel so happy and hyped up. You are immortal now. After you come down from your high moment, you take a look around. You once again have no idea where you are, not to mention your clothes are all torn up and covered in blood. Where to?

[] To the left, there seems to be a shrine there

[] To the right, there seems to be a nice little house there

[] Go to far right, there seems to be a huge, messy house there

[] Go forward, there seems to be a village there
>> No. 15534
[x] Continue laughing maniacally.
[x] To the right, there seems to be a nice little house there.

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall.
>> No. 15535
[x] Go forward, there seems to be a village there.

Sir, you have just made my day.
>> No. 15536
[x] Continue laughing maniacally.
[x] To the right, there seems to be a nice little house there.
>> No. 15537
[x] Continue laughing maniacally.
[x] Go forward, there seems to be a village there

Hello Keine, i just chopped up Mokou's corpse and ate her liver.
>> No. 15538
[X] Go to far right, there seems to be a huge, messy house there
>> No. 15539
[X] Continue laughing maniacally.
[X] Go forward, there seems to be a village there
>> No. 15540
[X] Go to far right, there seems to be a huge, messy house there
>> No. 15541
[X] Go to far right, there seems to be a huge, messy house there
>> No. 15542
[X] Go to far right, there seems to be a huge, messy house there
>> No. 15543
File 124051784361.jpg - (107.19KB, 680x763, Marisa.jpg) [iqdb]
15543
[X] Go to far right, there seems to be a huge, messy house there

You town your laughter down a bit, to a small snicker. You do not want to seem like you have lost your mind. You are just feeling so happy now. So happy, that you can ignore your stomach protesting against the livers and the disgusting taste in your mouth. You take a look at the large, messy looking house. It seems interesting. And the lights seem to be on, so someone is home. You carefully start to make your way towards the house, since it's now nighttime or a late evening. You really have no idea, you must have been out cold for a long time since it was still daylight when you made your act against humanity. You continue the walk towards the house and take a look at the nightly sky, and start to think.

Stars. I wonder when was the last time I saw the stars so clear. They look beautifull tonight. Augh, it feels like the livers are trying to come up. I wonder what came over me? Ever since landing in this place, I have felt really out of it. It feels like I'm a bit woozy from times to times. And this house. What do I expect to gain from this? There will probably be another girl there. How do I talk to her? I have never really been good at talking to girls. Never had a girlfriend back at the other side of the great border.

You take a small sight as you redirect your eyes to the ground, to avoid stumbling into something.

And my friend. I wonder how he is doing? Is he still alive? Did he want to come here to meet a Touhou?

You sight once again, and make a mental note to search for your friend when you have gotten your own business into order inside this Gensokyo place. You take a few more steps, and arrive to the houses front door. The roof of the house seems to be made out of ...hay? You really have no idea, it's too dark now. But the lights are on. You curse at yourself for not having a watch with you. As you are about to knock on the door, it suprisingly opens, scaring you in the process, and the person behind the door.

She is a girl with beautiful, blonde hair. She is wearing a black and white getup. Her face seems flushed, and there are a few beads of sweat on her face. She has yellow eyes, and fair, long, blonde hair, that seems to just flow down from her head. Something inside your head tells you that she is missing a hat, as you reconize her as a girl named Marisa. You really did not pay much attention to her images in the internets, because you did not think she was much of a looker. But in person, she might be so far the most beautiful girl you have ever seen. Before you have the chance to blush and look away, she opens her mouth and

”Oh my god ze! What has happened to you? Were you attacked by a Yokai, ze?”

Then you remember you look like hell and you are covered in blood. But before you can answer, she drags you inside to her house, talks about something, and shoves you into a bathroom.

”Get yourself cleaned up, ze. Just leave the clothes to the floor, I'll bring you a fresh towel and a bathrobe, ze.”

you feel a bit baffeled. This girl just outright helped you. According to the internets, they should all be homocidal maniacs in some way. But this girl seems...nice. Ah well, you take a look at the bathtub. It seems to be full with warm water. It might be that this Marisa girl was saving it for herself. She did look a bit sweaty. But as you are eager to get the bloodstains off, you get into the bath, and close your eyes as the events of the day wash over you, making you feel a bit sleepy...


As you come to, you find yourself sleeping on a bed, in a dusty room, full off random stuff. You lift yourself up, and notice you are wearing a pink bathrobe. Weird. Last thing you remember is going to a bath. You get up, and walk to the door of the room, and open it. You are greeted by a small hallway with a few doors, a window and stairs that seem to lead downstairs. The sunlight is shining in trough the window, luminating the hallway. There seems to be some kinds of sounds coming from downstairs, so you walk down the stairs. As you reach the ground floor, you see Marisa carrying a bit pot to a table, where there seems to be 2 bowls. 1 girl and 2 cups. Before you have the chance to say anything, Marisa starts to talk.

”You know, it's not nice to fall asleep in someones bathtub, ze. You almost drowned, ze.”

”W-well, I had a rought day” you answer, trying to not look her into the eyes.

”Heh. It seemed that way, ze. You should be lucky I found you before some yokai ate you, daze”

You sight, as Marisa fills the bowls with some hot porridge.

”Well, what are you wating, ze?” Marisa asks you, ”Come and eat your breakfast, ze”

You take your seat across Marisa, and take a big spoonfull of porrige. To your suprise, it's quite good. You have never liked porridge, but this tastes almost heavenly.

As you take another spoonfull, Marisa speaks up.

”The names Marisa, ze. So, how are you and how did you end up in that sort of a condition?”

[] Give her your real name

[] Darth

[] Come up with another awesome name

AND

[] Write-in on what to tell her, and what to talk about.
>> No. 15544
>>15543
Fuuck I meant "Who are you and how did you end up in that condition."
Damn you dark room and sleepiness.
>> No. 15546
>>15544

By the way, you might want to tone down the "ze" a bit.
>> No. 15548
[x] Darth Vader
[x] "I, uh... well, to be truthful, I fell. Not just a short fall, either; off of a cliff and down a rocky slope. Pretty stupid, really. Before that, I took a nasty bump to the head, so I've been a little out of sorts until I knocked on your door, though I'm feeling much better, now".
[x] "Thank you so much for taking me in. Being kind to a total stranger - if there's anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask".
>> No. 15549
[x] Darth Vader
[x] "I, uh... well, to be truthful, I fell. Not just a short fall, either; off of a cliff and down a rocky slope. Pretty stupid, really. Before that, I took a nasty bump to the head, so I've been a little out of sorts until I knocked on your door, though I'm feeling much better, now".
[x] "Thank you so much for taking me in. Being kind to a total stranger - if there's anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask".
>> No. 15550
[x] Gandolfo van Halen
[x] "I came across two immortals and ate both their livers. Laughing maniacally now that I had become double immortal, I didn't pay enough attention to where I was going, and so I accidentally walked off a cliff."

One does not simply Rock into Mordor.
>> No. 15551
[x] Darth Vader
[x] "I, uh... well, to be truthful, I fell. Not just a short fall, either; off of a cliff and down a rocky slope. Pretty stupid, really. Before that, I took a nasty bump to the head, so I've been a little out of sorts until I knocked on your door, though I'm feeling much better, now".
[x] "Thank you so much for taking me in. Being kind to a total stranger - if there's anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask".

>>15550

Personally, I want to keep our new immortality under wraps as much as possible so if we ever find our friend we can shove our immortality in his face.
>> No. 15552
>>15550

Addendum: Plus the fact of Kaguya and Mokou finding out we're immortal and wondering how the hell we got it is too delicious an opportunity to pass up.
>> No. 15553
[X] Darth Vader
[X] "I, uh... well, to be truthful, I fell. Not just a short fall, either; off of a cliff and down a rocky slope. Pretty stupid, really. Before that, I took a nasty bump to the head, so I've been a little out of sorts until I knocked on your door, though I'm feeling much better, now".
[X] "Thank you so much for taking me in. Being kind to a total stranger - if there's anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask".
>> No. 15554
>>15552
Yeah, but how are you going to tell your savior that you're a cannibalistic immortal?
>> No. 15555
[X] Darth Vader
[X] "I, uh... well, to be truthful, I fell. Not just a short fall, either; off of a cliff and down a rocky slope. Pretty stupid, really. Before that, I took a nasty bump to the head, so I've been a little out of sorts until I knocked on your door, though I'm feeling much better, now".
[X] "Thank you so much for taking me in. Being kind to a total stranger - if there's anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask".
>> No. 15556
[X] Alferd Packer
[X] You and a small party of fellow gold prospectors had been on a journey in seek of fortune, only to wind up hopelessly lost after your horse had abandoned you. With your food and supplies dwindling, you opted to scout on ahead alone, only to return to find one of your group had gone insane and murdered the others for food. Attempting to kill you as well, you fought to defend yourself from the madman, leaving you in the battered and bloody state you arrived there in.
>> No. 15557
File 124052342091.jpg - (531.24KB, 1181x1181, porridge_large.jpg) [iqdb]
15557
”The names Vader. Darth Vader” you say as you take another spoonfull. And you accidently inhale it and start to cough hard. Marisa just smiles at your anctics.

”A-anyway, I, uh... well, to be truthful, I fell. Not just a short fall, either; off of a cliff and down a rocky slope. Pretty stupid, really.”

Marisas eyes widen a bit.

”Before that, I took a nasty bump to the head, so I've been a little out of sorts until I knocked on your door, though I'm feeling much better, now".

Ytou clear your throath a bit for the next line.

"Thank you so much for taking me in. Being kind to a total stranger - if there's anything I can do to repay you, please, just ask".

”No problem, ze” Marisa says, as she smiles at you.

”But, how did I end up in that bed? Last thing I remember is falling asleep in a bathtub”.

”Well” Marisa says, as she blushes a bit, ”I had to dry you, and carry you there, ze.”

Oh, she carried you. Good, you were afraid that you had starte- No wait, she dried you up and carried you? That means she saw you little warrior down there. You blush hard, and face the table.

”You seem fine for a person falling down a cliff. You a yokai?” Marisa asks, as she sets her bowl aside.

”Nopes, just a regular human. How about you?”

”Ahaa, I knew there was something weird about you, daze!” Marisa says triumphly, ”If you were from the human village, you would know about the strong magician Marisa Kirisame!”

You sight. You might as well come clean on your point of origin now.

”Ok, you got me. I come from outside the great border.”

”How do you know about the border?” Marisa asks, suprised. Before you have any time to think for an answer, your mouth speaks up by itself.

”Yukari told me”

You almost facepalm at yourself.

”Oh, Yukari. Fiqures, she is the only one who can bring stuff from outside the border into here” Marisa says, and drops the subject. Thankfully. You take the last spoonfull of your porridge, and Marisa gets up, and takes the bowls to a sink. After that she comes back, and sits down, and silence falls. It feels really akward. You take a look up at Marisa, only to see her looking at you. You avert your eyes back to the table. It feels like she is waiting for you to start a conversation.

[] Write-in
>> No. 15558
[x] "So, if you're a magician, where's your wizard hat?"
[x] "What kind of stuff do you do all the way out here?"
>> No. 15559
[x] "You dried me up and carried me here... Does that mean you saw me naked?"
>> No. 15560
[x] "So, if you're a magician, where's your wizard hat?"
[x] "What kind of stuff do you do all the way out here?"
>> No. 15562
[x] "So, if you're a magician, where's your wizard hat?"
[x] "Do you have one spare hat, i really would like to wear one"
[x] "What kind of stuff do you do all the way out here?"

Fucking time to become a wizard. And learn magic.
>> No. 15563
[x] "So, if you're a magician, where's your wizard hat?"
[x] "What kind of stuff do you do all the way out here?"
>> No. 15564
[x] "So, if you're a magician, where's your wizard hat?"
[x] "What kind of stuff do you do all the way out here?"
>> No. 15565
Hey, Newmann. I hope you know that nobody is taking this seriously.

FUG types ftw
>> No. 15567
>>15565
Hey fagshit, stop fagging up the thread.
>> No. 15568
>>15565
FUG was fucking awesome. Chucky was fucking awesome and Medicine was so loveable...
>> No. 15569
>>15565
I am.
>> No. 15570
File 124054901065.jpg - (87.59KB, 240x431, 1240293262714.jpg) [iqdb]
15570
>>15565
>> No. 15571
And today might be a little slower than normal with the updates. Going out of town to see relatives and all that jazz.
>> No. 15576
[x] "So, if you're a magician, where's your robe & wizard hat?"
[x] "What kind of stuff do you do all the way out here?"

I hope the answer is shrooms.
>> No. 15580
...No, really. This is horrible writing, and it should be stopped before all of THP becomes like this. This being fanfiction.net QUALITY writing.
>> No. 15583
>>15580
And yet, it's still more entertaining than a lot of stories on here at the moment; mostly because it updates more than once a month.

Now stop being a negative Nancy and get the fuck out. Some of us enjoy this.
>> No. 15584
>>15583

Quality > Quantity

Plus, this doesn't even have anything that should place it in /border/ up to this point. The MC has met a /youkai/ character, two /eientei/ characters, and a /forest/ character.
>> No. 15585
>>15584
Breaking your mind in 5 seconds flat.
Quality = quantity.
>> No. 15586
>>15584
And Sigurd is in Hakugyokurou, after fighting Yukari in Mayohiga. We're still in thread one, so we could quite possibly end up stuck with Yukari or Yuyuko. Who knows? Newmann might have had a reason for sticking it here.

>Quality > Quantity

A well written story can be boring or stupid, and a poorly written one can attract legions of fans.

Also, get the fuck out. Some of us enjoy this, you don't. Leave.
>> No. 15587
>Quality = quantity.

If you honestly think that, then why are you here? Fanfiction.net has all the crap someone like you could want.
>> No. 15588
>>15580
it's not like i expect this to be HY Quality. But it can still be enjoyable despite being average.
and it is not like TP will suddenly start to suck because of this.
>> No. 15589
>>15588

HY actually is pretty bad at writing, most of the time. His plot elements make up for the failure concerning prose, though.

Also, this isn't average. It's mediocre.
>> No. 15590
>>15589
/border/ always was the place for all the bad stories to go to
>> No. 15591
>>15590

I believe you mean /others/. /border/ had only one bad story before this one, unless you count its second round as a seperate thing.
>> No. 15592
>>15478

Holy shit did I ever called it!

Nonetheless congrats on becoming a controversial author Newmann
>> No. 15593
This is only the first thread. Plenty of other things can happen before we settle into the /border/ aspect of the story, and others have taken more than just the one thread to finally stabilize into their proper settings.

If a single thread is enough for you to find something wrong with the writefag's abilities, without even giving him a chance to find his voice or ease into the process of writing a new CYOA, then just move on and ignore the story. Less headache for you, I'm sure.

With that said, I really don't see any major problems with the writing style anyway. It's not like THP has to be the paragon of literature on the internets...
>> No. 15594
>>15593

Lowering one's standards is the first step into the shit puddle. Seriously, this thread is riddled with typos.
66posts omitted. First 100 shown.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x