-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 43593)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, GIF, JPG, JPG, PNG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 3509 unique user posts. View catalog

  • Blotter updated: 2013-12-07 Show/Hide Show All

File 133479321889.png - (458.42KB , 685x1000 , e5e7ec711d183f14193a72211775cf0df63fcb66.png ) [iqdb]
43593 No. 43593
Before anything else: shower. You reek. After you don't smell so bad, but before you step out of the shower, you check injuries as best you can. Shoulder seems... it might have opened up a little bit, yeah. You can definitely feel it, now. Doesn't seem to be bleeding much, though, and it's not incredibly painful, so you guess it didn't open back up all the way, at least.

Your finger... doesn't seem broken, at least. Looks like you managed to catch it in a door, though, and smashed it some. Eye is definitely swelling up, you step out to check in the mirror, yes, that's really purpling. Ugh.

You try to have Alice deal with food this morning, but she's sluggish and slow to respond, as are the rest. You don't get it, even if they were 'working' yesterday, it's not like most of them had to do anything but just stand there, so... wait, or it could be that it doesn't matter if they did anything or not? You take a step back and discard logical considerations of simple physical ability to look at it from a new angle, stripping away the sort of logic that would apply if these were human workers.

Okay, clearly they are exhausted. That's a fact and there's no getting around that. So, ignoring that they didn't actually do much that would have tired them, it's clear that 'working' will tire them... you have to think about that for a moment. Maybe it's a psychological thing, but acting on the physical body? A conviction and belief that 'working makes you tired', which is logical enough, but kicks in even if the 'work' is to just stand patiently in one place and not exert yourself in any way that would actually tire you out?

... Ugh, or it could just be that they can become physically exhausted by the weight of boredom, or something. You're thinking too hard about this. In any case, it might not be the best idea to keep having one set of waitresses cover both shifts, and you might want to adjust the shift hours so that they're a little more even. In any case... you have to adjust prices, too. Cookies bumped up to .6M, hot chocolate to .5, more expensive things nudged up to 3.5, yes... that should work out well enough. You'll adjust the sign when you get there.

You get Suika a cup of beer while you're thinking about th- fuck, there's maybe a little less than half as much as there was before in there? How much did you drink, why did you think it was a good idea to... no, it doesn't matter. In any case, you get the feeling that the stuff is a lot stronger than beer normally is... commercial brands might be watered down somewhat. Or you're just an incredible lightweight that will sleep with anything after a couple-no, you have no proof that anything happened with Hatate. Aside from her unverifiable sleep testimony. And what may or may not have occured is thoroughly irrelevant anyway, though you still kind of wish you could remember, for one reason or another.

No matter, you beer Suika.

Advertising... would also be a good idea. Not really any time to step over that way before work, though, so it's something that'll have to wait until later. For two days... estimating that one will last you a couple hours, so from eight to eight, twelve hours or six, twice for twelve... You assume. It probably won't work out so well, so probably... yeah, one won't last you quite two hours, it'll fall a bit short. So bump it up to... fifteen should more or less be about right. 15M. And if you're slightly over or under on the estimation, it's not a life-shattering thing.

You wince a little, eye tender as Ancelin puts make-up onto the bruise, disguising it as best as she can. Which is pretty well. It's still obviously swollen, a little, but that should subside to just leave the mark... the only issue there is that none of the colors are quite right to just splotch onto your skin, or so you're guessing, as for one reason or another she's ended up putting make-up over your whole face, and though you try to insist that it wasn't necessary, a glance in the mirror shows that make-up half-applied was just as bad as a big black eye, visually speaking. You give in, in the end, and take a moment to look your face over in the mirror afterwards.

A subtle skin tone, with the faintest hint of blush, no mascara, thankfully, because while this comes off well enough you- do not feel pretty, nope, what was next on your mental checklist again?

Jerky. Right.

You bring one to Ancelin and help her get it properly into her mouth to be chewed up and swallowed. It's pretty bland, yes, but there's a... mildly confused look on her face, but at the same time, an incredibly hungry spark in her eye as she tears into the strip of meat with her teeth. Worryingly, you almost think she's about to nip at your fingers like Rumia when the last of it's gone, but she catches herself, and just licks the traces of jerky away.

Then she spits up the mashed and now perfectly inedible jerky mush into paper towels, which you throw away.

Anyway, not much to do here anymore except write a note for Frank, and then head off to work. You'll have to think about workers, though. You should have enough to cover two shifts, anyway, it just comes down to arranging things. You think you'll take Suika along, just to see how she works out in a cafe, if nothing else. About the rest, though...

---

7:02 AM

[ ] What do you do?
Expand all images
>> No. 43595
[x] Never feed Ancelin meat again.

We're going to start up a zombie apocalypse at this rate.
>> No. 43596
Ancelin = Alyssa, in this instance. Zoned completely out and didn't notice that, it seems.
>> No. 43598
[x] Feed Ancelin Meat
[x] Consider getting chairs/card games for the Yu-waitresses.
-[x] Consider allowing customers to play games Games? No. with the Yu-waitresses. For a fee of course.
>> No. 43599
[x] Bring the original workers, to play in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Lives"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table. For 2M extra, the customer can select the waitress they get.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Feed Ancelin Meat
[x] Consider getting chairs/card games for the Yu-waitresses.
-[x] Consider allowing customers to play games Games? No. with the Yu-waitresses. For a fee of course.
>> No. 43600
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table. For 2M extra, the customer can select the waitress they get.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.

I'm planning to vote to transfer most or all of the new ones to the second shift, but today the original workers are exhausted and will need to go on second shift after recuperating. Likewise with changing the size of the shifts, it'd be better for them to take a short shift.
>> No. 43601
We barely have any customers. We could just halve the current number of waitressess (eight) and make have two squads of waitressess, one for John's shift, one for Frank's shift.
>> No. 43602
[x] Feed Alyssa meat, though not right now. She hasn't eaten in a long time, that behaviour's understandable.
-[x] It might be prudent to politely check if she felt any sort of bloodlust, though. There were zombies all over the mansion, after all.
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table. For 2M extra, the customer can select the waitress they get.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.

Of our various types of yukkuri, we have no or only one waitress-capable yukkuri of: Suika, Reimu, Rumia, Marisa, Letty, Wriggle.

Taking out those that haven't been tamed yet, we get Suika, Reimu, Marisa, and Wriggle.

For increased waitress diversity, I strongly recommend breeding one or more or them soon. A good pair would be Reimu-A and Marisa-A, or we could get Wriggle drunk and collect stuff from her, then show her we can breed her safely with the resulting kids from injecting a buri or Letty. Breeding Suika would probably best be done with a Tenshi, and would probably necessitate each of them not working for ten days. Still, then you get Suikas.
>> No. 43603
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table. For 2M extra, the customer can select the waitress they get.

I think we should check if Alyssa is "hungry" after we get back from work, since she can't feed herself and we're going to be busy at teh cafe.
>> No. 43604
[x] Feed Alyssa meat, though not right now. She hasn't eaten in a long time, that behaviour's understandable.
-[x] It might be prudent to politely check if she felt any sort of bloodlust, though. There were zombies all over the mansion, after all.
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Neko"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table. For 2M extra, the customer can select the waitress they get.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.

Wait, didn't we had already a "Chen" named "Kitty"?
Anyway, let's never feed meat to the zombies (or better, never feed them at all), the last thing we might want is being responsible for a zombie apocalipse.
>> No. 43605
>>43604
Nope, that was a suggested name last time, but it didn't win.
>> No. 43607
...

Right, names aside(though at this rate I fully expect things like "Zoosmell Pooplord" or "Farmstink Buttlass" to get blindly copied into naming votes within the next couple of waves), you're going about this all wrong. Right now you need butts in the seats more than anything else, and that means you need good customer service and to push your niche. Save any surcharges for when(if ever) there's actually a decent demand for it.

[x]Four the waitresses up front initially, the rest in the back resting/playing, and rotate them as they tire*. Active waitresses greet customers at the door and lead them to their table once their order has been placed at the counter.
-[x]If a customer wants a specific yukkuri waiting on them? No charge.
-[x]Pull more waitresses from the back if, for some reason, you actually have a bit of a rush; but make sure to compensate for it when things cool down again.
-[x]If you need to hasten rest periods, see if giving tired waitresses some hot cocoa will get some energy back into them.


*Alternately, try bringing Ancelin along and have her supervise a few of them while they rest in the park, and have her bring them back in every few hours to rotate. Weather permitting, of course.
>> No. 43608
>>43607
And how do you thing people are going to take charging for a specific waitress after it being free? We'll be seen as willing to squeeze money out of anything. Decreasing the price will be well recieved, especially by contrast.

Furthermore, I find your comments regarding name selection both unkind and totally without basis. I request either an apology or an explanation of your remarks that goes beyond "anon has a made decisions I don't agree with, therefore they are raving madmen".

[x] Feed Alyssa meat, though not right now. She hasn't eaten in a long time, that behaviour's understandable.
-[x] It might be prudent to politely check if she felt any sort of bloodlust, though. There were zombies all over the mansion, after all.
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table. For 2M extra, the customer can select the waitress they get.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.
>> No. 43611
> Feed Alyssa Meat

Why are we feeding Alyssa meat again? I'm just wondering and sort of lost. She can't digest it, all she's going to do is chew it then spit it out...
>> No. 43614
>>43611
I believe it's because she can still taste it, and has said she would like food.

Come to think of it, it's more efficient than having us eat it, since we can use it for the Rumias once she's done with it.
>> No. 43615
>>43608
Charging for a specific waitress at all is going to seem like a ploy to squeeze as much money out of visitors, I was less saying to do it later and more saying to not do it period.

Let people choose freely, and if they they like their regular waitress enough they'll start leaving tips, which is going to result in more cash than a paid service nobody is going to use.
>> No. 43616
[x] Feed Alyssa meat, though not right now. She hasn't eaten in a long time, that behaviour's understandable.
-[x] It might be prudent to politely check if she felt any sort of bloodlust, though. There were zombies all over the mansion, after all.
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table.
-[X] Do not charge for specific waitresses. Even in gimmicky cafes like maid cafes they don't charge for specific waitresses.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.

There is absolutely no reason to add in a charge for picking a specific yukkuri to be their waitresses. No one except fanatics are going to do that, and if we have it as an option at all it's going to make us look bad. We need word of mouth to get things going, and being percieved as money grubbing isn't going to help.
>> No. 43617
>>43614
Actually, that spark was before trying it. She could have spit it out because she didn't like it.
>> No. 43618
[x] Bring the original workers, to play(or sleep) in the back until Frank's shift.
[x] As well, bring:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table.
-[X] Do not charge for specific waitresses. Even in gimmicky cafes like maid cafes they don't charge for specific waitresses.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.

Isn't this number of yukkuri too much?
>> No. 43619
[x] Let yesterday's workers rest. They can work during Frank's shift today.
[x] So bring another team:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table.
-[X] Do not charge for specific waitresses. Even in gimmicky cafes like maid cafes they don't charge for specific waitresses.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.

If they are this tired, why not let them sleep more and use a second group to cover the first shift?
>> No. 43620
[x] Let yesterday's workers rest. They can work during Frank's shift today.
[x] So bring another team:
-[x] Suika-A "Festival"
-[x] Tenshi-6 "Celestial"
-[x] Tenshi-7 "Purity"
-[x] Chen-7 "Tin Roof"
-[x] Chen-8 "Kitten"
-[x] Chen-9 "Life"
-[x] Tenshi-13 "Descent"
[x] Start a new system of waitressing. All waitresses currently on duty are to play in the back. When a waitress is needed, one is chosen at random from those on duty and assigned to the particular table.
-[X] Do not charge for specific waitresses. Even in gimmicky cafes like maid cafes they don't charge for specific waitresses.
-[x] Be sure to refer to the waiting in the back and playing as being on break, so they're less likely to be tired.
[x] Remind self whether bodied yukkuri are automatically being taught waitressing. If not, bring Marisa-A.
[x] Remind self of the current shift hours.
[x] Don't forget to bring the cleaning kit and manual, plus some orange juice.
>> No. 43621
We just fed Alyssa meat in the last update, I was making the joke comment that we should feed Ancelin Meat as well.
>> No. 43623
File 133487964129.jpg - (749.15KB , 1000x1000 , far from significant relevance.jpg ) [iqdb]
43623
Well, the girls from yesterday are still tired, so you guess they can sleep in the back, while you bring these new seven... and if you recall right, focus was mostly on their own children, so Suika and Marisa probably got less focused tutelage... Alright. Marisa's still a good bit less than her full growth, but you'll bring her along too. You've already got nicknames in mind for the others, but you'll have to think about hers.

Shift hours are from eight until when Frank gets there... currently seems to be around or a little after 2:30, and from there to seven. So a morning shift of six and a half hours, then the afternoon shift of four and a half hours, roughly. You might have to work some adjustments to that again.

You don't think orange juice is needed, as such, but it might be good to have along in case of emergencies. Of course, there's no refrigeration in the store, so like any other more perishable thing it might spoil if you just leave it on a counter indefinitely, even with air conditioning. Well, it's not like the jugs are extra expensive. Can't really sell it if it's there as an emergency first aid kit of sorts, though.

You scribble the normal note out for Frank and head off, many of the girls much more sluggish than the others, though they keep up. Adding a new system of waitress selection for a small fee... that could work, you guess? Maybe. You're not really certain about it one way or the other, though...

You check the coffee pot... looks like Frank just poured out what was left over from yesterday. You can't... actually say that you blame him, can't really leave it sitting all night and all, but it's still mildly annoying. On the plus side, he cleaned out that built-in filter thing from it, so there's that. You're glad you picked that one, disposable filters would have been one more annoying cost to add to the rest of it.

Everyone in the back... lots just pile up in a heap and fall right back to sleep in moments. The rest mill casually around, even though they're 'on break', not seeming really able to get into a playing or relaxing mood. Shanghai is perched quietly on your hair, but still this room... isn't really that big. Gonna be a tight squeeze to pass through, if you have to go to or from to get anywhere.

Oh, it looks like Jess is here with the baked goods. She's a bit early. Well, you have the money here somewhere. She doesn't look to be in as much of a hurry as before, either.

---

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43624
[x] Normal small talk?
-[x] Apologize for being rude/offensive that time. You didn't mean to reject that offer with a possible insult to her.
-[x] Does she really like that asshole?
-[x] How is working at that bakery like?
>> No. 43625
[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted too.
>> No. 43627
I just realized we're idiots, myself included. We could (and should) just have had Frank bring his shift when he came along, and brought the current morning shift back with us.

I'm not sure if we should bring them back. We'd have to wake them up to do it, so it's probably best to leave them and hope that sleep still counts even at work.

I guess we could make them play if we played with them, but there's no room and I don't think it'd be good for business if we were playing with them in the front.

[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted too.
[x] Name or plan to name Marisa-A "Potion".
[x] Consider how it would affect business to have be playing with the waitresses in the public area of the cafe.
[x] Confirm each of the new adult yukkuri get how to waitress. Work with those that could use some work.
>> No. 43628
>>43627
>I just realized we're idiots, myself included. We could (and should) just have had Frank bring his shift when he came along, and brought the current morning shift back with us.

It has been brought up, only two people voted for it. But then again, nobody ever changes their fucking votes, unless there is something sexual or romantic going on. Seriously, you guys only vote once, then forget about the thread until there is another update.
>> No. 43631
>>43628
I can't shake this mental image of you as some 12-year-old kid, screaming into his headset about changing votes.

It's not as if you don't have a point, but you sound bitter about it to a level that seems to me ridiculous.

Now, to ignore this thread until the next update.
>> No. 43632
[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted too.
[x] Name or plan to name Marisa-A "Potion".
[x] Confirm each of the new adult yukkuri get how to waitress. Work with those that could use some work.
>> No. 43634
[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted too.
[x] Name or plan to name Marisa-A "Spark".
[x] Consider how it would affect business to have be playing with the waitresses in the public area of the cafe.
[x] Confirm each of the new adult yukkuri get how to waitress. Work with those that could use some work.

Well, I somethimes revote, but it's not like everyone is here all day (IRL & stuff), and sometimes people just kind of forgets or never realizes something is wrong with the vote.
>> No. 43635
[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted, too.
[x] Name or plan to name Marisa-A "Spark."
[x] Confirm that each of the new adult yukkuri know how to work as waitresses. Help those that are a little behind.
>> No. 43636
[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted too.
[x] Name or plan to name Marisa-A "Potion".
[x] Confirm each of the new adult yukkuri get how to waitress. Work with those that could use some work.
>> No. 43639
[x]If you do name your sole bodied Marisa(who may or may not get the whole "name" thing), go with Spark.
>> No. 43640
[x] Chat a bit if she wants.
-[x] Apologize for insulting her. You were pissed, but she did nothing to justify being targeted too.
[x] Name or plan to name Marisa-A "Potion".
[x] Confirm each of the new adult yukkuri get how to waitress. Work with those that could use some work.
[x] Confirm that each of the new adult yukkuri know how to work as waitresses. Help those that are a little behind.

So looks like we'll have to have more shifts than just two. Four, possibly 6, with nine or ten waitresses each (8 for each table, one or two extra). But it'll take a few days for more yukkuri to get big enough to waitress well.
>> No. 43641
You'll also need a way to ferry them back and forth from the apartment(or have someone keep an eye on them while they chill out in the park, Ancelin seems like a good candidate for this), seeing as they don't seem to be getting much in the way of rest by hanging out in the back. Should also be able to make do with ~4 or so per shift until business picks up, and that's being optimistic.
>> No. 43643
File 133514442097.jpg - (187.16KB , 1024x724 , b783c386de8a035b6ee7b00cf386865d128fc525.jpg ) [iqdb]
43643
"I'm sorry about... well, before."

"... What?" Is Jess' eloquent reply.

"That time." You try to explain. "I was angry, but you didn't deserve to get targeted with anything I said..."

... Jess laughs.

"Oh wow. You're serious? Look, I don't care." She says, flatly. "I've been called a lot worse, since apparently people think that big tits mean an empty head."

"That's still-"

"Don't think I mind you knocking Alex on his ass back then either, though he'll nurse a grudge over it." She continues. "He's kind of an asshole. My asshole, and good enough in the sack, but he needs to be knocked on his ass sometimes. I do what I can to keep him humble by bleeding his wallet dry, but it only goes so far. Anyway, that's a dozen buns, it'll be 30M, mister cafe owner."

You're still a little confused as you pay, and she counts out the money, nods, and leaves without further word. After a moment, you shrug and set the cinnamon rolls up on a new plate beneath the lamps, and get a pot of coffee going.

You take a moment to check the new workers and they... seem to more or less grasp what they're supposed to do. Doesn't seem like a huge deal, though, as you open for the day, since some time passes before your first customer, the old man from yesterday. He settles in with a cup of black coffee, like before. At random, you send 'Purity' in to assist him.... She seems to be doing well enough.

You think you'll give Marisa the nickname... 'Potion', you decide, after a few hours of boredom. Your other option was 'Spark', but after a while the other option came out slightly ahead in your mind.

It's a little after one that you get another customer, a young woman in a jogging outfit, seeming to be slightly damp from having just finished a run. You're a bit dubious about the decision, but you have Suika, 'Festival', bring her her plain cream coffee. You don't have much time to see how anything goes, though, since she only sits down long enough to catch her breath, then drains the cup almost in one go. Once done, she's back out the door.

After that, you find yourself without any customer activity until Frank strolls in, giving a mildly concerned look at the empty seats and nearly full coffee pot.

---

2:41 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43644
[x] Switch the groups working. Take home the one who worked until now.
[x] Go home. Start teaching Potion how important you are (more than the food bringer).
>> No. 43645
Oh God. We may have one regular and that's it.

[x] Tell Frank that if he has any idea about publicity and spreading the word about the cafe, you're all ears. You knew it would be slow at first, but still...
[x] Once home, check the girls and search the net on yukkuri fans places. Did they hear about the place and is there any way to attract them?

I'm even ready to find a way to have Shangai play at the place's display window to attract people if that's what it takes.
>> No. 43646
[x] Tell Frank that if he has any idea about publicity and spreading the word about the cafe, you're all ears. You knew it would be slow at first, but still...
[x] Inform him that if "bunny" shows up she'll have: Swiss Chocolate coffee, and a Jelly donut.
[x] Switch the groups working. Take home the one who worked until now.
[x] Once home, check the girls and search the net on yukkuri fans places. Did they hear about the place and is there any way to attract them?

Not much to do, slow bussiness. Again it's only second day, but it's a little disheartening.
Anyway, the thing about telling Frank is in the case he doesn't know already.
>> No. 43648
[x]Fill Frank in how the girls seem to get tired just from being here, regardless of whether they're actually doing anything or not.
[x]Leave the four most alert-looking Yukkuri behind with Frank, take the rest home so they can rest properly.
>> No. 43653
[x] Switch the groups working. Take home the one who worked until now and have some fun with them. They probably want it.
[x]Pay no attention to the lack of customers. Who cares about that?

You sexsexsexsex voters made your bed, now let's see you lie in it.
>> No. 43655
>>43653
>[x] Switch the groups working. Take home the one who worked until now and have some fun with them. They probably want it.
>[x]Pay no attention to the lack of customers. Who cares about that?
>You sexsexsexsex voters made your bed, now let's see you lie in it.

I don't see the relation between one thing and the other.

u mad?
>> No. 43657
[x]Fill Frank in how the girls seem to get tired just from being here, regardless of whether they're actually doing anything or not.
[x] Suggest coffee, sweetened enough to hide the bitterness.
[x]Leave the four most alert-looking Yukkuri behind with Frank, take the rest home so they can rest properly.
>> No. 43658
If you want to give them something to perk them up, go with Hot Cocoa. Roughly .1M per serving and naturally loaded with sugar.
>> No. 43659
>>43655
While I don't think the sex votes were particularly bad, the general voting pattern has been haphazard and scatter-minded, with the general premise being to vote for whatever whims suddenly strike rather than looking to the long term.

Though, to be fair, choosing to jump to start a cafe really didn't help in that regard because food businesses are notoriously prone to failure and tend to take a lot of time to build up even when they're potentially profitable.

Still, worse comes to worse, we have quite a few rare yukkuri. If time comes and we can't repay the debt, we can always sell some of them to make up the difference, though we may want to start looking for buyers early depending on the progression of the business in the near future.
>> No. 43661
[x] Tell Frank that if he has any idea about publicity and spreading the word about the cafe, you're all ears. You knew it would be slow at first, but still...
[x] Inform him that if "bunny" shows up she'll have: Swiss Chocolate coffee, and a Jelly donut.
[x] Once home, check on the girls, then search the net for yukkuri fan places. Did they hear about your cafe, and is there any way to attract them?
>> No. 43664
File 133530950528.jpg - (302.37KB , 900x806 , uh what does eagle has flown the roosters nest eve.jpg ) [iqdb]
43664
".... So, Frank." You say. "If you have any ideas about publicity, I'd be glad to hear them."

"Well, uh... gonna admit it, I'm not the biggest business buff around. Might want to think about... offering sales for a little while? Do cafes do that 'buy one, get one free' thing?" He wonders.

"Free refill with a purchase might... I guess it would have to include a treat, though, and not just the drink." You decide. That's what's called a... loss-something, right? You guess you might want to look that up.

"Anyway, seems like they'll get tired from working here whether they're... working or not, I guess." You say, pointing to the back. He glances in and frown.

"... That ain't good." He says, as though he weren't pointing out the painfully obvious. "Guess we'll have to start shuttling 'em back and forth in shifts, or something?"

"I guess. Or let them play in the park or something."

"Not unsupervised, Johnny. Once business picks up, it ain't like you can just keep one eye out the window on them." Frank points out. "Maybe the ones with collars, though I don't think even that'll work out really great, but ones without? Nah."

"Alright then, I'll..."

Your pocket is buzzing. Oh, phone. It's your father... All he says is 'Gazebo in the park, 4 PM', though, and then he's hung up.

.... Your mother must be really hot under the collar, still, if he's not even making actual phone calls, but instead doing this psuedo-espionage nonsense.

"Anyway, I have to go. Good luck with the cafe and let me know if you find anyone looking for more pets... and if you could try to suggest that maybe some of your friends could buy their coffee here?"

"Man, I keep telling you I wouldn't hold up too much hope for pets, Johnny. Not as a regular thing." Frank says. "Not with dozens of other shops around and especially nobody really washed out yet. I'll let you know if I find someone, though, yeah. ... Wouldn't hold out hope of a lot of my buddies dropping by either, unless you plan on running a happy hour from the tap or something. Big drinkers, not exactly big coffee drinkers, for the most part. I'll still see what I can do, though."

You nod and glance through the girls. Of them all, the ones that look the most like they're holding up through the 'work' well are... 'Festival', obviously, and... behind her, the three Tenshi inducted today, 'Celestial', 'Purity', and 'Descent'. The Chen are noticably lagging behind their more enduring shift-mates.

The Alice seem pretty frazzled, somehow a little worse off than even the rest, clearly... well, it looks like their need might be starting to build up without them being able to do much about it?

"Better take those home, at least." Frank says seeming to notice that as well. "Don't want one of them losing it because they're too tired to keep things together. Rather not have the Alice on my shift anyway, if that's an option."

"Yeah... I'll leave those four. I can only hope you'll need more than that, but realistically..."

"Yeah, take them and get outta here, buddy." Frank says, waving you off.

You almost have to carry the Alice home, they aren't particularly well rested at all. Keep slumping against you, but they're clearly too tired, or something, to try to initiate more than that. The rest just pile up in their sleeping places, seeming to rest much more easily here than at the cafe.

It doesn't seem like you have too much of a choice in going along with the meeting at four. Well, that's to say, you could just skip it... but your dad'll probably be put out that you aren't playing along with his spy games, and if he's going through this it could well be important, and not just playing around or letting you know that dinner is linguini. In any case, you have about an hour to deal with things and then get there. Chen stretched across the couch with chest exposed reminds you that you probably still need to get something to wrap around there to preserve some sort of public modesty, if you want to take her anywhere. And the park would actually be a pretty great place for her to stretch out in.

Back to business though, you... aren't actually entirely sure how you would advertise specifically to yukkuri fans. The only thing that sticks in your mind is maybe that one chat room, but you aren't at all sure that you even want them to show up at all, especially if they get their weird roleplay shenanigans all over everything. Call you close minded, but you can only see that sort of thing driving normal customers away... the sort of people that don't really care one way or the other about yukkuri.

Actually, it would probably be best to focus on those more normal and apathetic folks, since there's probably more of them than extremist weirdo yukkuri lovers and extremist yukkuri haters put together. If there's a merciful and loving god, anyway.

---

3:02 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43665
[x] Try to find something to cover Chen-C with.
-[x] If the result is decent, take her with you to meet dad.
[x] Maybe take Ancelin too? With make-up and stuff, of course.
>> No. 43666
File 133531860589.jpg - (65.42KB , 500x480 , 1269580055812.jpg ) [iqdb]
43666
>>43664
>That's what's called a... loss-something, right?
A loss leader is when a place of business sells something below cost in the hope that customers will buy enough profitable items to make up for the loss.
>> No. 43667
[x] Try to find something to cover Chen-C with.
-[x] If the result is decent, take her with you to meet dad.
[x] Probably best not to bring Ancelin, though. You already have one parent mad at you.
>> No. 43668
>>43667
>You already have one parent mad at you.

Tell me, why, exactly, would John's dad be angry for that? Fathers only get mad when they daughters find a boyfriend, not when their sons find a (hot) girlfriend.
>> No. 43669
Has Chen-A been mentioned in forever? Must feel terrible to be replaced by a mutant... thing.
>> No. 43670
>>43668
As sweet as Ancelin is, from an objective viewpoint she does not breathe and is in fact a corpse made out of the remains of numerous women and animated into some semblance of life.
>> No. 43671
[x] Try to find something to cover Chen-C with.
-[x] If the result is decent, take her with you to meet dad.
[x] Probably best not to bring Ancelin, though. You already have one parent mad at you.
[x] Do ask him about romance and stuff, you could use some help with Alyssa.

John's dad probably has some good advice for traditional girls - he made John's mom happy with him, and that had to have took some doing.
>> No. 43672
[x] Take Chen-A with you. Your father met her, and it'd be nice to hang around with the original girl again.
[x] Probably best not to bring Ancelin, though.
[x] Once you're done with your father, look into advertising via fliers. Maybe have a yukkuri or two (switching between shifts) stand outside the shop and draw customers' attention to the cafe.
>> No. 43673
[x] Take Chen-A with you. Your father met her, and it'd be nice to hang around with the original girl again.

Might as well vote for this.
>> No. 43674
>>43670
>is in fact a corpse made out of the remains of numerous women and animated into some semblance of life.

He does not need to know that? The only problem actually is the lack breathing/blinking.

Still, I think it would be sweet to introduce her. She would like John's Dad who totally needs a name, besides "dad".

>[x] Take Chen-A with you.

Isn't she sleeping right now? She should probably rest today.
>> No. 43675
[x]Meanwhile kill some time trying to make something to cover Chen-C.
[x] Take Chen-A with you. Your father met her, and it'd be nice to hang around with the original girl again.
[x] Probably best not to bring Ancelin, though.
[x] Once you're done with your father, look into advertising via fliers.

Maybe it's too soon to introduce the undead, or the mutant, not that there's anything bad with them but better keep his father's mind on track than derail whatever he wanted to do because our companions.
>> No. 43677
[x] Take Chen-A with you. Your father met her, and it'd be nice to hang around with the original girl again.
[x] Probably best not to bring Ancelin, though there's really no harm in talking about her, or about your adventure in the mansion.
-[x] After listening to what dad has to say, of course.

"Make something" is incredibly vague, though we can at least rely on Ancelin to do the needlework to prevent it from falling to pieces after the first week.
>> No. 43679
[x] Try to find something to cover Chen-C with.
-[x] If the result is decent, take her with you to meet dad.
[x] Do ask him about romance and stuff, you could use some help with Alyssa.
>> No. 43686
File 13354033135.jpg - (305.21KB , 1200x900 , cant find a good gazebo.jpg ) [iqdb]
43686
You spend a while trying to find something Chen can use to conceal her... pretty obvious chestily regions. Given limb issues, shirts don't really work too well. She obviously can't get them on on her own, and needs extensive help in getting them off, and they restrict her movement in odd ways that send her irritatedly slumping into the ground repeatedly after her feet don't quite end up where she intends for them to be.

No shirts, then. Jackets and things have similar problems. No, you're back to the thought of a long strip of cloth...

.... Towel doesn't quite work out, but it's close. No. But you think...

Bedsheet. You've worn bedsheet togas a time or two. This isn't quite like that, but close enough to be similar. You fold it end over end, and then loop it carefully around her chest so as not to constrict anything.... there we go. That'll do it, and with plenty of material at either end left to tie it into a very loose knot.

You go ahead and pin that together anyway, though you have to dig through drawers to find a couple of old and forgotten safety pins for the purpose. Wouldn't want the ensemble just falling apart on you, or anything. Not after you went to the trouble of putting it together for her, and especially not since you're bringing her outside.

'Isis' is still clearly in a napping mood, but doesn't seem to mind much settling up on her daughter's back to sleep. Well and good. Now then....

.... Probably better that Ancelin stay here, actually. Don't really want to risk having to explain the whole... 'living dead woman, yes I have done the deed with her' thing if it can be avoided.

Well, you're a bit early, but there's nothing stopping you from heading out to get there in time. C enjoys the fresh air, and 'Isis' does too, seeming to rest easier outside as C stretches her legs, bounding around the gazebo and then up a tree. When she drops down, a squirrel tail is poking out of her mouth, though it doesn't stick around long.

You wait patiently, and your father shows up right on time.

"Hello, boy." He says, seating himself on a bench. He doesn't spare more than a single curious glance at C before returning attention to you. ".... Your mother wants you to come over for dinner in a couple of days."

Oh boy. Here we go.

"... I assume since you're telling me like this, she hasn't cooled down any?" You say.

"Your mother is furious." He says, flatly.

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know..." You grumble.

"No, I think you don't understand. You think you've seen your mother angry before, but you haven't." He says, frowning. "She's made a point of it. You've seen her upset and miffed and vexed and irritated and in a huff, but you've never seen your mother when she's really angry."

".... Go on." You say, frowning a little now yourself.

"Well, that's really all there is to say on the matter. She's outright furious over matters of late. Like as not, she'll still be when you get there." He says. "If you do."

"You're saying I shouldn't go?" You ask.

".... No. I'm saying you'll probably regret it if you do. But then, she'll make good and sure you regret it if you don't." He corrects.

".... Ugh. A no win situation." You say, face settling into a black scowl.

"Not much that I can do for you. I'll be out that night." He says.

"... What, you're abandoning me to her? You coward." You say.

"I dare say you've inherited at least a fair bit of her temper. Now you tell me boy, you're walking home and you find a big box with a timer ticking down on top of it, do you stick around to see what happens when it hits zero?" He asks.

You make a soft grumble of disapproval.

"I'm fairly sure things'll be... heated at dinner." He says. "All I can give you is advice though, since I love the woman dearly, and you know I'd do a lot for you, boy, but hell if I'm sticking my hand in that hornets nest."

"... Alright then. Have it."

"Well... this should go without saying, but she'd not react well to you bringing others along. You don't really want to drag Frank or these girls into that kind of mess anyway, do you?"

"Not really." You admit.

"Yeah, I thought not. Probably safer that way anyway."

"Safer." You say flatly. "... You're saying that like you think she might try to hurt me."

.... Your father takes a long drag on his pipe, instead of answering. This doesn't exactly fill you with comfort.

".... No." He says, after taking entirely too long to think about it. "Don't think she'd deliberately try to hurt you or anything. Might hurt you anyway. Throw plates. Maybe pitch a kitchen knife, or something, or smack you one."

"Throw knives." You say, a dull note in your voice.

"Maybe. It's not out of the question. She probably wouldn't be aiming for you, though." He says, seeming to be trying to console you.

"That isn't helping." You point out.

"What I'm trying to get across is... well, your mother has a temper on her." He says. "Sweetest woman you ever did see. Until the mood hits her, and suddenly she's the most cruel woman around, and won't hesitate to do some things. The most incredibly... wicked things, sometimes."

There's a subtle note in your fathers voice that you can't quite pla-oh god.

"I do not need to know about what you and mom do behind closed doors." You say, urgently.

"Yeah, probably. But look, son. All I'm saying is, this is a family matter. It's just between you and your mother, and I'm playing no part in it, and nobody else should be brought into it. You'll have to settle things, or not, as you please with just the two of you." He says, sternly.

"I can still just not go."

"... Yes. You could do that. But if she finds out where you're working and you don't show up, she'll probably show up to start haranguing you in public. And that, if anything, can't be good for business." He notes.

"... Ugh. When did you say she wanted to do this again?"

Your father gives a firm date, then picks up his pipe and takes another long drag from it as you mull things over.

---

You are expected to arrive for dinner at home with your mother on Day 20, at about seven PM

4:27 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43690
Ugh, well this sucks.
>> No. 43691
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
>> No. 43692
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Alyssa.
>> No. 43695
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Alyssa, minus the mutilation and zom-nom status. And, frankly, how you met. Or just be very Vauge. And please don't mention you ---- a corpse-y being. And a zombie maid-chan. Please?
>> No. 43696
Personally I recommend bringing Ancelin just incase things get... dangerous. Ancelin makes our safety a high priority after all.
>> No. 43700
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Alyssa (or any other woman, you're equally clueless anyway). Ommiting certain details, of course.
>> No. 43702
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Ancelin. Ommiting certain details, of course.

The superior undead girl deserves more.
>> No. 43703
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Ancelin. Omit certain details, of course.

She has limbs, and all. I'm still convinced her conscious is intact, too, and she merely won't/can't talk.
>> No. 43704
[x] Any advice on to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Ancelin and then Alyssa (you're a man, you can try your chances with more than one girl). Omit certain details, of course.
>> No. 43705
>>43702
I totally agree with you, the superior undead girl does deserve more. However, I prefer speech to limbs. I also think Ancelin wants us to make Alyssa happy, given the pictures she drew.

[x] Any advice on how to calm mother?
[x] So, the cafe is finally open now...
[x] Females. You'd like some advice with them, for the purposes of romantic relationships.
-[x] If questioned on what kind of girl she is, describe Alyssa. Omit certain details, of course.
>> No. 43706
>>43705

Hm, no, she was just drawing her memories. She saw Alyssa being happy with John, she drew Alyssa being happy with John. She is happy with John, and she also drew her being happy with John.
>> No. 43707
flesh golem > undead torso
>> No. 43708
>>43707
>flesh golem

Stop saying that. She's not a thing, she's a person. Don't be a racist.
>> No. 43709
>>43708
I cant tell if you're trolling of have a thing for zombies.
>> No. 43710
>>43709
My theory is that either: trolling, Alyssa is a nice character with zombie and disability moe, they want the challenge of making Ancelin sentient, they want to derail any yukkuri route past or present, there's no human love interest who doesn't have a huge roadblock, or (as in myself) want to get to the bottom of the masion/zombies backstories.
>> No. 43711
Guys, there's a simple solution to this.

[x]Get the maid to kill her. You know she deserves it.
[x]Get her to bring back the corpse as well. You could have some fun with it.

Because since he's done what could arguably be construed as beastiality, necrophilia, and somehow managed to combine the two into necropheliac beastiality, the only way he can top that is necropheliac incest.
>> No. 43712
>>43711

What?
>> No. 43713
>>43711
I'm not sure what I'm going to vote on yet, if anything, but for the love of god

[X] Don't do any of that shit.
>> No. 43714
>>43711
And we've just reached a new bottom.
>> No. 43716
>>43711
Even if this vote does get the majority, Kahi has a sense of whats right and wr-
>we've combined necrophilia with bestiality

I keep forgetting about that... Is it even bestiality? Not like, pastryphillia?
>> No. 43718
>>43716
There's tons on that subject in the first few threads. The general consensus was that it depended on whether you viewed yukkuri as smart animals or dumb humans, or something like that. Except it was less consensus and more people getting tired of shouting at each other.
>> No. 43719
>>43718
>animals or humans

It's neither. It's a fucking living pastry. Anon just loves to stick their dicks into creampuffs I guess.
>> No. 43720
>>43716

>"Broth... are you out of your sick mind, Frank? These things are, they're like animals, right? What kind of right minded person is going to pay to fuck someone's dog, Frank?"

So yeah. First, Kahi calls it in favor of pastry banging in the middle of a vote war that could have turned out either way. At least he censored that update. Then he did another scene. And another. At some point he stopped bothering with censoring stuff. Then came the zombie apocalypse game, where Anon voted to engage in necrophiliac acts. Multiple times, if I recall correctly. Then sometime later, after escaping the game, somehow there's a scene where he bangs both yukkuri and undead in the same scene, and to make matters even more impressive, somehow Kahi managed to fit in banging an undead yukkuri into said orgy.

At this point, the line has been crossed so many times that it hasn't been scuffed out: it's been bulldozed, excavated, paved over, and a parking lot built over the original site.

That's not even accounting how so many of the votes turn out to be "search web for info on X", which roughly translates to "I'm too lazy to google so I'ma let Kahi do it for me and paraphrase it as an update." You know, as opposed to productive stuff like pondering putting up flyers, etc.

I've all but given up hope on seeing a serious conclusion to this story with the voting patterns as they are, so I wholeheartedly support the idea of finding out just how much more insane this train wreck can get.

Besides, I genuinely do want her dead. Trainwreck of a incesteous corpse banging scene is just a bonus for hilarity.

[x]Get the maid to kill her. You know she deserves it.
[x]Get her to bring back the corpse as well. You could have some fun with it.
>> No. 43721
>>43720
Well actually no, they got retconned as 'not being animals' at some point. Can't really say why, since they're pretty obviously magic animals to me, but whatever.

As it happens, I do disagree with your opinion on looking stuff up. The City is, unfortunately, not the outside world. For example, it has a very libertarian government, and doesn't appear to have any manufacturing base to speak of other then the farms. Some stuff we can't google because it simply doesn't exist. Likewise with yukkuri. This place, having them as actual animals, has more information about them. All that aside, how are we supposed to know anything without finding out about about it?
>> No. 43724
>>43710
> Alyssa is a nice character with zombie and disability moe, they want the challenge of making Ancelin sentient

Something like this. Ancelin can indeed think, she just was conditioned to not do so and Alyssa is a nice girl, who deserves more than just being a talking furniture.

>>43720
>Then came the zombie apocalypse game, where Anon voted to engage in necrophiliac acts.

Hmm, only happened twice, when the zombie girls were closer to things than to person. One with Ancelin, which would have been a continuation of something she started, and not us/John, and was also greatly influenced by Rebecca's presence and her own lust. The other one was either do Alussa or lose an eye, which would not regenerate.

Afterwards, they became more person-like, with personality (Alyssa) and traces of a concious will and scarred sub-concious (Ancelin). They became less "what" and more "who".

Unreasonable is killing your mother without any real motive. She's not possessed by a demon immune to exorcism, she did not go crazy and started killing people at random, she doesn't have a terminal disease and isn't agonizing over a painful and slow death in the hospital, etc. Note how grave these events are and compare them to the current situation; even thinking about killing your own mother is an abobination.

[x] You love your mother very much and in a not incestuous manner. You would never be able to even think about her death or lust after, alive or dead.
-[x] It doesn't matter that she disagrees so strongly with your own views and opinions on the whole yukkuri thing, she's still your mother and you love her, and were something serious happen to either of you, the other would come to to help.

I know Kahi will ignore the murder votes, but I feel like I have to do this, even if all I get in the end is to feel morally superior.
>> No. 43725
As soon as it becomes convenient and/or relevant,
[x] Ask Rei if she liked the cafe.

Time to ignore this thread for a while.
>> No. 43726
File 13355398419.jpg - (111.89KB , 600x600 , fea27b44a994356ad05168b654b16e7fcd68ba5a.jpg ) [iqdb]
43726
You should kill her.

.... You thought he was over this sort of thing.

You should kill her right away. Send the maid over with an axe, or a big stick. Once she's dead, there's no dinner plan, and no problem.

You are not going to murder your mother.

And afterward, the body-

This is a thing you will not be doing. End transmission, sentence over, full stop.

... Your father seems to have pointedly turned his head away, to focus on smoking.

"Something wrong?" You ask.

"No, just... your face got really uncomfortable there, for a moment." He says.

".... Sorry about that. So, I don't suppose you have any advice on calming her down?"

He's pointedly smoking again instead of answering. You stop, and take a long moment to think about why he wouldn't want to tell you how he might keep-oh.

"Most cases, it's easier just to let her have her way, if it's nothing important." He says, after allowing the silence to reach a very uncomfortable length. "Don't think that's the case here, already made it clear you're making a stand over this. So you can't just back down and let her have her way. Heard that my mother in law used to be able to out-ornery and out-yell her until she gave up, but I think that just comes from being the mother herself. Seems like it's a long, long line of not crossing mommy on that side of the family. Doesn't matter much, old woman died back when you were a kid, not like you can go pick up yelling tips from her now. Hrm...."

He takes another puff from his pipe.

"... Not sure what to tell you, to be honest. But as long as you don't end up killing each other in the heat of the moment, or get to slapping the shit out of each other, everything should be fine."

"You don't really think things might escalate that far?" You ask, frowning.

"So tell me, boy, how's business been going?" He asks, rather than answering, not quite meeting your eyes.

"... Could be better. Starting up slow, though I think we have a regular." You say.

"Hm, well, these things take time. You're not going to be just packed wall to wall every day right when you start, you know, no matter how well you advertise." He points out. "Give it a few weeks, things should start picking up some."

.... You aren't sure you can afford to give it a few weeks, but that does seem to be the consensus. Well, you'll figure the whole thing out somehow, you guess.

"And about... girls." You continue, shifting track somewhat.

"Got your eye on someone?" He says, a note of interest in his voice.

"Not... well, a couple." You say, trying to think of how to put it without giving away details too specific. "Theres this very... uh she's... well built, you know? Attractive. But she's sort of... mute, and not exactly too bright? Then theres the other, she's... really old fashioned, traditional. But she's disabled and can't really go out at all, given... things." You say, words stumbling awkwardly off your tongue.

Don't tell him that they're either made of or are a dead person.

Shut up.

"... Sounds complicated." Dad admits. "Well, you'll have to keep in mind, ladies don't really appreciate having to share. You'll have to decide who it is you want to be with more, before anything else."

You don't think that'll be much of an issue, actually, since you recall something along the lines of Alyssa redirecting you to Ancelin, 'because that's what the maids are there for', or something. But for normal girls, even being a pretty obvious thing, you guess that's good advice.

"You just want to get to know them first. Don't rush too fast into things, or you might start finding things you don't like about her too late to back out of anything. Haven't had much of a problem with that myself, but I know a man or two that got hitched after only a month or so, couldn't stand to be so much as in the same room as the woman before a year was out." He cautions. "Find things you both like and can enjoy. If you just can't stand anything she likes to do, then there's not really any point, is there? Now, I'm not saying to be too picky about things either: give them an honest shot. But if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out."

He takes a draw from his pipe.

"Not sure what advice to give about more specific things." He admits. "Never became too involved with disabled women myself. You know... sign language, or something, to talk with this one girl?"

"I... no, actually." You admit. You don't think she does, either.

"Hmmm...." he says slowly, mulling the situation over in his head. "Well, can't really make decisions about this sort of thing for you. If it starts getting to be anything serious with someone, though, your mother might want to be introduced. Mind, she'll like as not be trying to get an ally on that whole situation with your business on top of meeting the girl that think's she's good enough for her little boy, so..."

"Yes, I understand that much." You say, watching as the Chen continue to doze a little nearby.

---

4:41 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43727
[x]Ask advice on married woman.
>> No. 43728
>You are not going to murder your mother.

[x]We'll see about that.
[x]Give in. You know you want to. She's been nothing but an obstruction since this started, and will continue to be so. This is the most expedient route~
[x]What has she ever done for you anyway? Well, besides carry you for 9 months, but she knew what happened between you and Serah, and turned the other way instead of being concerned for her own son's life. Your own father, her husband, thinks she'll kill you. Do it. Make the first move, before she does.
[x]And after it's done, the benefits of experimentation with the wonders of familial love will make a nice bonus~
>> No. 43729
>>43728

You should know that Kahi ignores votes for sex just because of sex. Be sure that your absurd "vote" will be ignored too, simply because of it's absurdity.

[x] Take Chen and let her rest her head on your lap.
[x] Joinning the contest was a risky move, specially with the cafe business and all. But it has been fun, hasn't?
[x] Ask what your father's name is.
[x] Talk if there's still something to he wishes to talk about, then go back home with the Chens.
>> No. 43730
[x] Take Chen and let her rest her head on your lap.
[x] Joinning the contest was a risky move, specially with the cafe business and all. But it has been fun, hasn't?
[x] Ask what your father's name is.
[x] Talk if there's still something to he wishes to talk about, then go back home with the Chens.
I also really want to know what his name is... but it's kinda hard to bring it up IC, right?
>> No. 43731
>>43730
>"Hey dad, what was your name again?"

[x] Take Chen and let her rest her head on your lap.
[x] Joinning the contest was a risky move, specially with the cafe business and all. But it has been fun, hasn't?
[x] Talk if there's still something to he wishes to talk about, then go back home with the Chens.

I'd rather leave his name blank. There is a certain charm to the story, with the parent's name being only Dad and Mom.
>> No. 43732
[x] Take Chen and let her rest her head on your lap.
[x] Joinning the contest was a risky move, specially with the cafe business and all. But it has been fun, hasn't?
[x] Talk if there's still something to he wishes to talk about, then go back home with the Chens.
>> No. 43733
[x] Take Chen and let her rest her head on your lap.
[x] Joining the contest was a risky move, especially with the cafe business and all. But it has been fun, hasn't it?
[x] Talk if there's still something that dad wishes to talk about, then go back home with the Chens.

Same vote, grammar corrections.
>>43728
No.
>> No. 43734
>[x] Joining the contest was a risky move, especially with the cafe business and all. But it has been fun, hasn't it?

Explain this to me. Is this trying to make the protagonist give up or something?

Should I start voting to get the guy to start buying lube so he can ready his anus?
>> No. 43735
>>43734
I'm sure lube will be provided. It'd be prudent to get some experience beforehand, however.
>> No. 43736
>>43734

It could be a converstion topic with Dad, but the guy forgot the ""? It makes more sense than an end game thought right now.
>> No. 43739
>>43736
>It could be a converstion topic with Dad

Yeah, this.
>> No. 43741
>>43728
Looks like someone's been reading the Koakuma sidestory of Patchy Quest. Or you just really want to kill and fuck MC's mom.
>> No. 43742
>>43741

Kill, yes. Sex? Added hilarity bonus to see how far things can go should votes win.
>> No. 43746
File 133572631321.jpg - (156.93KB , 850x637 , peaceful moment.jpg ) [iqdb]
43746
Isis is still sleeping on top of C, but that can't be as comfortable as it looks. You go ahead and gather her up, settling her head on your lap before you continue.

For a little while, you just sit there, in casual silence, dad smoking his pipe while you stroke her ears and think.

Contest overall probably wasn't a great idea to start with. You knew full well, from the beginning, that it's basically shmuck-bait that the demon queen tosses around from time to time.

And you're the shmuck. Particularly given the current situation.

Well, nothing to do but press on, though. Can't just give up though, that's retarded. You give up now, you might as well buy your own skirt and start working the back-alleys in preparation for everything falling through and Frida coming to politely see if you have her money ready.

Well, personal uncertainty like that is the sort of thing that you don't really want to bring up with your dad. Especially with the odds that you're going to end up servicing hundreds of faceless, testosterone addled men that don't particularly care where they're sticking it beyond 'in'.

Just not the sort of thing you want to bring up.

Still, you can't say you haven't had any fun with it. Probably more fun to come, whether you manage to succeed or crash and burn. Though, admittedly, things'll get a lot less fun for a while, if you fail to recoup your debt in time...

Well, it's not like it would be the end of the world, though.

"I should probably be heading back myself." Dad says, blowing out one last puff of smoke, then tapping the ash out of his pipe before putting it away. "You take care, boy."

"Yeah..." You say.

You wait a few minutes, just relaxing on the bench, before you settle Isis back on C's back and head for the apartment again.

The most immediate thing to draw your attention is that Yukari is messing with the Rumia, waving a strip of jerky teasingly at them from the other side of the mesh, knowing that they can't jump through but giggling as they try.

In the bedroom, it looks like the Alice undressed themself, started to work on Need-related matters, and then both fell asleep again before they could get much of anywhere.

---

5:07 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43747
[x] "So, you like teasing the Rumia, Yukari? How about I wave a piece of meat before you when we both know you won't be getting any, no matter how badly you want it?"
[x] Ask the yukkuri who worked yesterday (those awake), what they thought of working.
-[x] Why did they get so tired, even though they didn't do much more than just wait?
[x] Visit the hunting club chat channel again. It's been a while, now.
>> No. 43749
[x] "So, you like teasing the Rumia, Yukari? How about I wave a piece of meat before you when we both know you won't be getting any, no matter how badly you want it?"
[x] Ask the yukkuri who worked yesterday (those awake), what they thought of working.
-[x] Why did they get so tired, even though they didn't do much more than just wait?
[x] Visit the hunting club chat channel again. It's been a while, now.
>> No. 43750
[x] Take the meat from Yukari and tell her to stop teasing the Rumia.
[x] Ask the yukkuri who worked yesterday (those awake), what they thought of working.
-[x] Why did they get so tired, even though they didn't do much more than just wait?
[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Was she raised in the Factory, or by the Demon Queen herself?
[x] Help the Alice with their Need once they wake up.

Yukari's already shown that she doesn't care for the meat's taste, so rhetorically threatening to tease her with it is pointless.
>> No. 43751
[x] Take the meat from Yukari and tell her to stop teasing the Rumia.
-[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Was she raised in the Factory, or by the Demon Queen herself?
[x] Ask the yukkuri who worked yesterday (those awake), what they thought of working.
-[x] Why did they get so tired, even though they didn't do much more than just wait?
[x] Help the Alice with their Need once they wake up.

The hunting channel can wait for a while I guess.
>> No. 43752
Anonymous 12/04/29(Sun)23:18 No. 43749
[x] "So, you like teasing the Rumia, Yukari? How about I wave a piece of meat before you when we both know you won't be getting any, no matter how badly you want it?"
[x] Ask the yukkuri who worked yesterday (those awake), what they thought of working.
-[x] Why did they get so tired, even though they didn't do much more than just wait?
[x] Visit the hunting club chat channel again. It's been a while, now.
[x] Help the Alices with their Need when they wake up
>> No. 43753
Call'd, etc.
>> No. 43754
File 133575004120.png - (58.02KB , 893x700 , herp derp computational devices.png ) [iqdb]
43754
"Aaah... teasing them like that isn't nice at all, Yukari~" You say, cheerfully, setting Isis down on the couch to continue her slumber, as C glowers pointedly at her for a moment. "Why... how would you like it, if I waved a piece of meat you couldn't have in your face?"

"Ufufu? If mister pervert can't help it, then Mister Peeervert can wave whatever meat he wants, Yukari doesn't mind~" She replies, amused tone still in her voice.

Then she shrugs and flips the bit of meat over the side of the crib, into their midst, and giggles at the minor frenzy it kicks up as all of the Rumia pounce to get their own mouthful and tear the strip apart. Then winks away somewhere, before you can start over there.

Eh, whatever.

At the moment, the only awake workers are Firefly and Ruby... well they weren't working so much as learning to work, so you guess they tired out more slowly, and recovered faster? Whatever.

"What do you think of working?" You ask, seriously.

... Firefly doesn't have anything to say, positioning Ruby in the way and allowing the burden of speech to fall on her.

".... Reimu... doesn't know all the right words. Sorry. But working, is..."

She takes a moment to mull it over, finger to her lips, then frowns.

"... Reimu doesn't know another way to put it. Sorry. But it's... not Easy. Uneasy... and eats up Reimu's Easiness? Reimu will do her best, but..." Ruby says, awkwardly.

"Even if you're not doing anything?" You wonder aloud.

"Ah... weren't 'not doing anything'. Were working, and waiting to work, in the place for work." She corrects, uncertainly. "Um..."

"Tiring." Firefly offers quietly, but it's all the more she seems willing to really say. Ruby nods, in any case.

.... Well, it's not much that you hadn't reasoned out was occuring just by watching it happen. And it looks like they either don't know any more about the details of it than you do, or they just don't know words that would work to get those details across.

You give them a quick pat before sending them off again in any case, to help keep an eye on things the way sleeping ones can't.

Well, you'll definitely have to help the Alice out with their issues. Though... maybe not while they're still actually asleep, this time. 'Best way to wake up' or not. Yeah, it can wait a little bit. For now, you want to check the Internet.

Hatate seems a lot more friendly to you than she's ever been before. Not that she was unfriendly previously, but she was... kind of a little distant? She definitely didn't float up to perch casually on your shoulder to watch as you messed with the laptop, like she is and you are now. ... Probably unimportant?

*John has joined #LockStockandBarrel

Man if I end up massaging you you KNOW you'll have a happy ending. You can't guarantee that if you haven't been to a parlor before. -Magnum // STOP COPYPASTING THINGS INTO THE HEADER REI -Magnum // XP -Rei

Lee- He actually worked out okay. Nothing like you insist.
Lee- But here he is now.
Magnum- Man, you just /know/ that he's actually typing at that keyboard from a wheelchair, missing both legs and an arm.
Rei- Hello, John.
Magnum- OH HEY! Pics of your bleeding stumps?
John- ... What?
Rei- You've started your cafe, right?
Rei- I heard a radio ad the other day.
John- I guess you get up early, to catch that sort of thing. I don't know how long it ran...
Rei- I didn't hear it later that day, but that doesn't mean much. I wasn't just sitting and listening to the radio all day, after all.
Magnum- Stumps. Bleeding. From the things you did out in the ass end of nowhere. Pics.
Magnum- More important than your coffee fetish.
John- I didn't actually take any serious injuries.
Magnum- Man, you wouldn't have guessed it. 'Is there cell phone reception out there?'
Magnum- ... I mean, yeah, there [i]is
, but that's not the point.[/i]

---

5:25 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43756
[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass"
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dieing part, the rest. Would actually do it again."
>> No. 43758
[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass"
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dieing part, the rest. Would actually do it again."
>> No. 43759
[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass."
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dying part; the rest of it. Would actually do it again."
>> No. 43760
[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass."
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dying part; the rest of it. Would actually do it again."
Might as well tell the truth.
>> No. 43761
[x] Message Rei and ask her if she enjoyed the cafe. She did say you wouldn't notice if she came. You're going to keep asking until she does come.
[x] Fuck copy/pasting.
>> No. 43762
[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass."
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dying part; the rest of it. Would actually do it again."
>> No. 43763
[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass."
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dying part; the rest of it. Would actually do it again."
[x] Message Rei and ask her if she enjoyed the cafe. She did say you wouldn't notice if she came. You're going to keep asking until she does come.
[x] Also, tell everyone else about the cafe and ask them to come by someday.
>> No. 43765
We should look out for this "uneasyness" if I remember this was the cause of a yukkuri disease that caused severe nervous breakdowns and that'd be really dangerous for any of the Yu's, specially the Alices.
Maybe we could try a 4 squad approach and make them do one shift, with a recovery day in between, and since the cafe doesn't have many costumers we could use only 5 waitresses for now.
>> No. 43766
>You're going to keep asking until she does come.
Nice job there, stalker. Now we have one less potential customer to worry about.
>> No. 43772
>>43766
Yeah, really.

[x] "It was an interesting experience. Yes, I did almost die, but fortunatly, Lee was there to save my ass."
-[x] "Kinda fun too. Not the almost dying part; the rest of it. Would actually do it again."
[X] Don't message Rei
[X] Casually the channel has any ideas on how to improve business -- drop it if they don't really want to talk about it or anything, though.


We might even get lucky and have Rei message us, but if we message her first its gonna be weird plus she already visited the cafe amirite.
>> No. 43773
File 133590362166.png - (213.00KB , 500x500 , b5aac936519159545fdbf69d03608722e9869896.png ) [iqdb]
43773
John: I'll admit.
John: I probably would have died if I'd gone on my own.
John: But I didn't, so there wasn't really a problem.
Magnum: Pfff.
Magnum: You would not believe the stories about wierd shit out there.
Magnum: You can excuse me being kinda /skeptical/ that nothing happened.
John: What kind of stories?
Magnum: You know full well what kind.
Magnum: Things lurching through the dark, animals too big to be real, Yukkuri the size of houses...
Rei: The logistics of surviving in the wild above a certain size are kind of...
Magnum: Yeah, I /know/ that they die in the rain, and if they get too big they can't find anywhere to hide from it.
Magnum: Not the fucking point.
Magnum: There's also the obvious zombies and monster stories, vampires hanging out in ancient cabins, bits of bog that masses of tentacles slither out of...
Magnum: Hey. Hey. John.
Magnum: Did you get tentacle'd?
Magnum: Was it good?
Magnum: You can tell me.
*Lee quit.
John: There were no... tentacles, on anything, as far as I recall.
John: Whether there were supposed to be or not.
Magnum: Brainwashing tentacles!
Magnum: They must have /really/ worked you over.
Magnum: Did your ears suddenly feel really, really clean at any point?
John: None of that happened.
Magnum: ... Man, how boring.


... There's a soft groan from the bedroom. Locket. She's not awake again, yet, but she's stirring.

John: In any case, it was actually pretty fun.
John: I mean, yeah, I could probably have died.
John: Probably really horribly.
John: But it didn't happen, so it doesn't really matter, to be honest.
John: I'd do it again.
Magnum: Man, you should quit while you have a head.
Magnum: I know what the saying is, Rei. I meant what I said.
Re: :(


---

5:33 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43774
[x] "Well, there was a bunch of fairies who tried to seduce me, and poisoned me with some sort of viagra poison."
-[x] "But nothing happened, just general awkwardness."
[x] After you leave, spend some time with the Alices.
-[x] Ask Locket why the felt so tired before doing anything.
>> No. 43775
[x] "Well, there was a bunch of fairies who tried to seduce me, and poisoned me with some sort of viagra poison."
-[x] "But nothing happened, just general awkwardness."
[x] After you leave, spend some time with the Alices.
-[x] Ask Locket why the felt so tired before doing anything, and if you can do anything to help.
>> No. 43776
>>43775

Why are you saging your vote?


[x] "Well, there was a bunch of fairies who tried to seduce me, and poisoned me with some sort of viagra poison."
-[x] "But nothing happened, just general awkwardness."
[x] After you leave, spend some time with the Alices.
-[x] Ask Locket why the felt so tired before doing anything, and if you can do anything to help.
>> No. 43778
[x] "Well, there was a bunch of fairies who tried to seduce me, and poisoned me with some sort of --- poison."
-[x] "But nothing happened, just general awkwardness."
[x] After you leave, spend some time with the Alices.
-[x] Ask Locket why the felt so tired before doing anything, and if you can do anything to help.

Not taking my chances with that word, last time I tried to use that one in a rant (while discussing the aforementioned poison) I got suspended. Something about blacklisted words.
>> No. 43779
[x] "Well, there were a bunch of fairies who tried to seduce me, and poisoned me with something like paralytic Viagra."
-[x] "But nothing happened, just some general awkwardness."
[x] Stay and chat for a bit, but after you leave, spend some time with the Alices.

No need to ask why they're tired; we already figured out for ourselved that the mindset of "work" tires them out, even if they don't do physical labor. Heck, Ruby and Firefly already confirmed this.
>> No. 43780
File 133592494973.jpg - (147.05KB , 850x1073 , how related is.jpg ) [iqdb]
43780
John: Well, you're right in that nothing didn't happen.
John: In that, uh...
John: Things happened, would be a better way, I guess.
Magnum: Talk, talk. Nobody ever wants to talk about it.
John: Well, I got nailed with this weird poison.
John: By these small people out in the no-man's-land.
John: A lot of them had, uh, wings.
John: I think they might have been fairies?
Magnum: What.
Rei: Really? That's new.
Magnum: No, seriously, what.
Magnum: I'm braced for awesome, freaky-ass monsters here.
Magnum: And you're going to pelt me with sparkly fucking fairy dust?
Rei: Actually...
Rei: Looking back on older myths, fae weren't universally benevolent, like current things generally depict them, with the few bad-apple exceptions.
Rei: They were generally far more likely to be, at best, indifferent.
Rei: And more likely, actively malevolent.
Magnum: Man, i don't give a shit about ancient myths.
Rei: And would assist the protagonist only because it suited their own inscrutable designs.
Magnum: Shits given:
Magnum: still zero.
Magnum: I'm focusing on how Johnny boy apparently got wrecked by a troop of glittery wilderness-tribe brabies.
John: I just said they used poison, didn't I?
John: And there were dozens of them.
Magnum: Did you or did you not have.
Magnum: A /fucking gun/?
John: Well... yeah, but Lee was there, and he seemed insistent we run instead.
John: And more of them kept coming.
John: It was kind of like, you know, hornets or something swarming out of a hive?
Magnum: Your logic and rational acceptance of a more experienced hunter's orders are not the point here.
Magnum: You have /lost/ manliness points over this, John!
John: One of them was wearing that last guy's /skull/ as a fucking hat.
Magnum: ... Okay, so it's not as /many/ points as a few seconds ago.
Magnum: Still.
John: Anyway, turns out one of the effects is intense and lingering physical arousal that won't go away.
John: I'm pretty sure from what they said they were going to rape us to death and then eat us, if they caught us.
Magnum: You say that like it's not the best possible way to go out.
*Rei sighs.
Rei: Do I need to kickban you for a bit?
John: Aside from it being really awkward to keep hidden, as much as I could, once we got away, nothing really happened.
Magnum: Now that's just plain /boring/.
Magnum: You sure you didn't see if you could find someone to help make that go away?
John: Like who?
John: But anyway, some other things are coming up right now, so I should go.


You close the window, with some level of relief, as the conversation seemed to have been growing progressively more awkward.

Well, you should see what you can do to help the Alices.

Locket is waking up, seeming to still be bleary-eyed and a little tired, but unable to stay asleep with the current urgency pressing at her. Rainbow, by contrast, is still completely out of it.

You go ahead and strip down before settling down between them, and Locket sags gratefully into you. You aren't quite ready yet, though. You still have a little question.

"Why did you get so tired, so fast?" You wonder aloud.

"Eh...? Working for real... and not practicing. Is hard." She says, seeming to have to think for a minute about how to phrase it. "Even if... nobody is there, standing and paying attention... or waiting behind a door to see if a customer needs..."

She shakes her head.

"... Alice needs..." She says, instead of continuing, silent imploration in her eyes.

Well, that's that then.

You shift about, and ease into place, taking care to keep her accessible as much as possible, so you can try to work out the most stress you can, and fulfill all of her Need that you can manage.... Rainbow starts to stir, a little into it.

You don't think anything of it, she can wait her turn, but then in her sleep she flops over. You can tell she's either still asleep or almost all the way asleep, because as she nuzzles at the side and back of your neck, she's sleepily mumbling about 'Mommy'.

On a related note, to some degree, anatomy is very different from human organs in some respects. You think that you read somewhere that the design of the male organ fills itself neatly to a role of... unusual a thought as it may be, scraping out much of what's left behind by other men before it can reach its goal, leaving it more likely that the current organ's cargo is what will reach the harbor, so to speak.

They don't have this concern: while it seems that they can have multiple stalks all at the same time, it doesn't seem like anything you've found suggests that there can be more than one mammalian litter at a time, and fertility rates seem to guarantee that only one mating will result in a litter. It's something of a first-come-first-whelped basis there. So there's no reason to change in that direction, since the second one is already far too late.

What they need is to easily enter exceptionally tight openings, and they seem to be designed to make that as simple as possible. Narrow, conical structure coming not quite to a needle-point, but close, and rigidness belying the portion's nature, still soft and flexible, like most any other part, and can compress down at need, though that's probably not good for extended periods, and it slowly swells back out to fullness, probably adjusting the other party's anatomy as it goes until a mutual compromise of sorts is reached. It is, in that respect, ideally designed for simple and painless entry over anything else.

This is pertinent due to the second reason you're fairly sure that she's still almost-or-entirely asleep. Not only has she mistaken you for Locket, somehow, as her arm wraps tenderly around both you and her without seeming to grasp that there's one too many bodies, she's acted upon that mistaken identity, before you realized that anything was amiss.

Indeed, you had no reason to notice anything wrong before you noticed a sudden and odd 'full' feeling in certain areas, and a pleasurable rubbing against...

That's neither here nor there. That it feels good isn't the point, and you shift a little harder in sudden surprise as you realize exactly what has just occured, drawing appreciative, though wordless, groans from both of the Alice.

---

5:51 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43781
>>43779
To be fair, it is possible that we're missing something. Perhaps not likely, but it's a possibility.

[x] "Well, there was a bunch of fairies who tried to seduce me, and poisoned me with some sort of --- poison."
-[x] "But nothing happened, just general awkwardness."
[x] After you leave, spend some time with the Alices.
-[x] Ask Locket why the felt so tired before doing anything, and if you can do anything to help.
>> No. 43782
[x] Once you finish with the Alices, call Frank and let him know you will be visiting Mom this night.
[x] Look the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club, or something for Suika to fight in.
-[x] Show some videos about wrestling to Suika so she can copy the moves. She can train with Peach when she wakes up, but always with a jug of OJ near and avoiding damage to the head.
>> No. 43784
[x] Tell Yukari that she is absolutely not to show up at your Mom's house.

Reverse psychology~ Please show up at the worst possible time, Yukarin~
>> No. 43787
>>43784
That's something that doesnt even work on most four year olds.
>> No. 43789
>>43787
You might be surprised by that.
>> No. 43790
[x] Once you finish with the Alices, call Frank and let him know you will be visiting Mom this night.
[x] Look the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club, or something for Suika to fight in.
-[x] Show some videos about wrestling to Suika so she can copy the moves. She can train with Peach when she wakes up, but always with a jug of OJ near and avoiding damage to the head.
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] That blob Tenshi, is it still growing up? If so, try to repeat what you did with Rainbow, but instead of just growing faster, it can't be your daughter without having limbs.
>> No. 43792
>>43782
>>43790
Errr... Guys? Pretty sure we're not on day 20. So we're not going to see her tonight.
>> No. 43793
File 133598341182.jpg - (339.70KB , 777x799 , nothing-to-be-alarmed-by puppy.jpg ) [iqdb]
43793
Okay. This.

This isn't a problem. Nothing to freak out over. You just have a little...

It's probably for the better, even!

After all, you can only normally focus on one of them at a time.

Like this, you can handle both of their Need, right? And that's a good thing?

Yeah, that's definitely a good thing.

You're saving time. You're being efficient about dealing with this quirk of the Alice.

That it feels pretty good is just a side bonus, the important thing is that you're being smart about handling things, and you can cut down drastically on the time you have to take on this, if you're focusing on one of them while allowing the other one to use-

You need to stop rationalizing all this already and just focus on enjoying yourself. The rest will come on its own.

You lose your mental concentration for a bit, driving yourself systematically into Locket, while Rainbow drives herself into you, and everything culminates in messy, mutual, and tangled release.

"... love Mommy." Rainbow mumbles, still snuggling you from behind.

"It's not... 'Mommy', here." You say, slowly.

".... Ah! Da... didn't realize..." She stammers, barely correcting herself in time, seeming to fully awaken and come to the realization of exactly what's going on all at once, stiffening for a moment. Then she tentatively starts cuddling again. You can feel her swelling back out into readiness, inside of... insatiable. Locket is ready for more, as well. The Hatate watch intently, as the display of casual debauchery continues on... Rooftop-Hatate has closed in for a particularly good view and angle of everything important.

...It's some time later that you leave the bed, stickier, and take a quick shower. Just taking a quick breather to come to terms with spur of the moment decisions, and everything. It wasn't so bad. It might have been better if it had been bad for you. If you were even a little sore, from the aftermath of it. That you can't really say it felt anything but 'good' leaves you with a little bit of mental turmoil, and...

... It doesn't really matter one way or the other, in the end, does it? It was okay. You enjoyed it, even. That's all that really needs to be said on the matter.

You call Frank and let him know you'll have to show up at your Mom's in a few days, for dinner, but there's not much conversation to be had. Neither of you are really certain about whether you should be calling each other during business hours, even if nothing is really happening, so the talk is... pretty much over as soon as it begins.

For the moment, Suika is away at the cafe still, but it doesn't mean you can't look up wrestling videos. Yukari shows up a little into searching, to sit on your shoulders, draped over your head, to watch the screen along with you.

You end up watching people bellow at each other in spanish, wearing very tight pants and masks that cover their entire heads.

You aren't really sure what exactly is going on at all. You were pretty sure you'd figured out who was on who's side, but then eagle-mask attacked the red-masked-wrestler, who you'd thought was his partner, and the lines drawn in the sand shifted and scrambled themselves, and now...

Yukari seems to enjoy the display even without full comprehension of it, at least.

---

6:35 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43796
Damn, slowpoked.

Also, fuck, what the hell John. You weren't supposed to let her stick in you, just...let her rub it on the back. Would have included in my vote, but not only I slowpoked hard, I did not think things would go that far.

[x] Ask Yukari what she think of forming a fighting duo with Suika.
[x] Look the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club.
[x] Scold Rainbow for being inattentive. You let it slip this time, but if she stick anything inside you again without permission, you will be very angry at her.
[x] Ask Locket how she's been reducing Rainbow's Need. They're taking precautions, right?
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] That blob Tenshi, is it still growing up? If so, try to repeat what you did with Rainbow and Heaven, but instead of just growing faster, it can't be your daughter without having limbs.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.

So, Rainbow seems to have a preference for fatherhood. Good to have in mind, if we ever breed her.
>> No. 43797
I'd vote to wrestle Yukari, but we just had a sex post.

[x] Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers? You bet she can't make one big enough for you.

So I'll content myself with Yukari's other gaps.
>> No. 43798
>>43796
Look on the bright side, at least John is getting practice in case he ever needs it.
>> No. 43799
[x] Let's... never think of that... again... she was to sleepy to know better...
[x] Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
[x] Look the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club. (Just for fun).
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] Don't mess with the blob Tenshi's mind. You can point that you aren't her father because she doesn't have limbs, tho.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.

At least the internal dialogue made me laugh.
>> No. 43800
[x] Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
[x] Look the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club. (Just for fun).
[x] Ask Locket how she's been reducing Rainbow's Need. They're taking precautions, right?
-[x] Scold Rainbow for being inattentive. You let it slip this time, but if she stick anything inside you again without permission, you will be very angry at her.
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] Don't mess with the blob Tenshi's mind. You can point that you aren't her father because she doesn't have limbs, tho.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.
>> No. 43801
[x] Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers? You bet she can't make one big enough for you.

This is quite an important matter to pursue. I doubt she'd make it simple, easy or reliable, but the benefits are many, varied and obvious.

I bet she could make one big enough right under his feet...

I'd want to add [X] What else can Yukari do? - but I think it's too early to expect a straight answer.

On an unrelated topic, if we ever get a favour or unspecified reward from the Demon Queen again, then I think that access to knowledge of necromancy (or whatever) sufficient to relimb Alyssa and possibly help Ancelin speak/think would be the best. It might not even be required - if all it takes is stitching on a few limbs. And sure, DQ could just wave a hand and do it - but having the actual knowledge would mean independence from her on that matter.
It's not a reward that would directly help us - though there are applications - but it's a reward that would do the best to vastly improve the quality of unlife for two important characters. Ancelin alone has been a lifesaver on at least four occasions already.
Probably way to early to mention this, but what the hell.
>> No. 43802
[x] Let's... never think of that... again... she was to sleepy to know better.
[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
-[x] Was she raised in the factory, or by the Demon Queen?
-[x] Would she want to come to the cafe tomorrow? Not to work, of course.
[x] Once the conversation wanes, look on the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club (just for fun).
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] Don't mess with the blob Tenshi's mind. You can point that you aren't her father because she doesn't have limbs, though.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.

Time to talk with Yukari~
>> No. 43803
-[x] Was she raised in the factory, or by the Demon Queen?
-[x] Would she want to come to the cafe tomorrow? Not to work, of course.

>>43801
I'm sure she could manage part of him, at least~
>> No. 43804
[x] Scold Rainbow for being inattentive. You let it slip this time, but if she stick anything inside you again without permission, you will be very angry at her.
-[x] Scold yourself too, for letting it slip this time. Fag.

For fuck's sake. Certain things are sacred. Do not repeat such mistake again.
>> No. 43809
[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
-[x] Was she raised in the factory, or by the Demon Queen?
-[x] Can she gap things from the Outside like the demon queen can?
--[x] If not, suggest that perhaps once she gets old enough she'll have this ability.


Something tells me that those last two options are pointless (even with the yukkuri power of belief) because they would be world-breaking and/or piss off the real Yukari, but if they even worked on a small scale we could make a shit ton of money importing things.
>> No. 43811
>>43809
I agree with you that that won't work. Aside from what you bring up, regular yukkuri have taken false reports of human ancestry effects to influence, and Yukarin is most likely smarter than them.

Also, let's not have that Tenshi grow arms out of the side of its head and legs out the bottom.

Finally, we'll need to breed a Rumia and possibly also Marisa. Apparently training is passed on to the kids, so we should train them a bit so their kids will be that much better.

[x] Scold Rainbow lightly. Nothing serious, she was tired, but make sure she knows she's not supposed to do that.
[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
-[x] Was she raised in the factory, or by the Demon Queen?
-[x] Would she want to come to the cafe tomorrow? Not to work, of course.
[x] Once the conversation wanes, look on the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club Suika might be able to win a prize.
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] Don't mess with the blob Tenshi's mind. You can point that you aren't her father because she doesn't have a body, though.
--[x] In the event that one of your other daughters is confused by the disrepancy, blob ones with human ancestry grow bodies, and bodied ones grow fast.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
[x] Bring out the child Rumias and the non-D Reimu buri. Offer half a thing of meat to the one that can not try to eat it the longest, and a whole thing of meat to any that manage not to eat it at all.
-[x] Maybe you could give Alyssa the meat before you show them it, it's not as if Rumias really care about the quality of their meat.
>> No. 43813
[x] Scold Rainbow lightly. Nothing serious, she was tired, but make sure she knows she's not supposed to do that.
[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
-[x] Was she raised in the factory, or by the Demon Queen?
-[x] Would she want to come to the cafe tomorrow? Not to work, of course.
[x] Once the conversation wanes, look on the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club Suika might be able to win a prize.
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] Don't mess with the blob Tenshi's mind. You can point that you aren't her father because she doesn't have a body, though.
--[x] In the event that one of your other daughters is confused by the disrepancy, blob ones with human ancestry grow bodies, and bodied ones grow fast.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
>> No. 43816
[x] Do not scold Rainbow
[x] Talk with Yukari for a bit. Can Yukari move anything other than herself with those gaps of hers?
-[x] Was she raised in the factory, or by the Demon Queen?
-[x] Would she want to come to the cafe tomorrow? Not to work, of course.
[x] Once the conversation wanes, look on the internet for any kind of yukkuri sport club Suika might be able to win a prize.
[x] Spend some time with the infants.
-[x] Don't mess with the blob Tenshi's mind. You can point that you aren't her father because she doesn't have a body, though.
--[x] In the event that one of your other daughters is confused by the disrepancy, blob ones with human ancestry grow bodies, and bodied ones grow fast.
[x] Give your cellphone to Hatate for a bit and see how she uses it.
-[x] Is there a normal phone in the apartament? See if she can operate it too.
[x] Educate Marisa about how important you really are (ie. more than just a food dispenser)
>> No. 43817
>>43816
>do not scold Rainbow
Gay.
>> No. 43818
I'm late in saying this anon, But do remember this for the future: We eventually need to get the protag to list any notable yukkuri. Like, Say, the Sakuya we should'va gotten instead of the Yukari.
>> No. 43820
>>43817
He can use the practice because the cafe is gonna fail hard.
>> No. 43821
[x] Do not scold Rainbow

>>43817
Yes I am!
>> No. 43825
>>43820
Look, it's perfectly logical for you to think the cafe will fail. What I don't get is why you use this belief to justify being done up the ass, and unless you're a different poster than I think you are, buying a dress, makeup, etc. Better to do as much interesting stuff as we can and keep the dick-sucking to the bad end.

Of course, it's entirely possible you prefer the dick-sucking now, for whatever reason. I'm just assuming not because you didn't mention it.
>> No. 43833
File 133616507736.jpg - (614.66KB , 850x1100 , sample_6780a2b4426e95c8e8cf46f9343d0c51766671fb.jpg ) [iqdb]
43833
..... You kind of want to scold Rainbow over the whole matter, a little. But in her condition, and given it's at least a little your fault for providing the opportunity for the error... Besides, it would be a bit odd to scold her well after the fact, like this, when you didn't think to object right at the time. Probably better to just not think of it again.

"Hey... that thing you do?" You wonder, aloud, as the eagle mask picks up a chair and throws it at one of the other wrestlers. "To move around. Can you do it to other things?"

"... Ah? Maaaaybe. Why does Mister Pervert want to know?"

"I bet you can't move me somewhere." you say, trying to work a reliable answer out of her.

"Yukari doesn't want to move Mister Pervert anywhere right now, though." She points out, too reasonably.

... You guess there's not much that can really be said to that.

"... I guess it was just curiosity, anyway. Also... Were you raised in the Factory, or by the Demon Queen?"

"Noooope~" She answers, with just the single word.

That's... no, she wasn't raised by either? Leaving those aside, though...

"Then you were a feral yukkuri?" You ask, trying to clarify things. "And not bred as a pet at all..."

"Hmm... Daddy was a pet." She says. "Mommy wasn't. Dunno more~"

"You don't know, or you won't tell?" You wonder.

She just shrugs in response. Looks like it doesn't make a difference which, since it's the same result...

"How did you end up as a prize, then, if you weren't bred for...?"

"Yukari was bored." She says. "And then, The Yukari wanted to know if Yukari wanted to try something that might make Yukari not-bored."

.... 'The' Yukari, is it? That... somehow, doesn't seem like it's just referring to an older one. You ponder, for a few minutes, whether she's saying what you think she is.

Then the video ends, and she... doesn't leave your shoulders. But does start to snore after a few moments, draped over your head.

Whatever. For now, you want to look up....

... hm, you can't find anything, after some effort. Well, you kind of doubt that there are no yukkuri-based competitions at all, but it looks like either they themselves are a pretty niche activity, or just aren't widely advertised.

It doesn't really matter too much, you guess.

Groaning, you rise to your feet and drop Yukari to the chair. Let's see...

Hatate's eyes fix on your cell phone as you draw it out of a pocket, and after leaving it on the bed, she floats down to nuzzle and cuddle it, like a favorite toy, or... something. She doesn't seem to be doing anything else with it, though, so you spend a little while playing with the younger yukkuri... you aren't sure any of them can really be called 'infants' anymore, after all, since they're all either adults, or rapidly approaching adulthood.

... One of the Rumia gets slightly friendlier with her teeth than you'd prefer, in her excitement, but she doesn't break skin and a quick poke in the forehead corrects her attitude. She licks apologetically at the finger she nipped at before.

This should be enough time, though, given that Frank got back with a troupe of tired-looking girls a bit ago. Suika being 'least' tired, of course. And it doesn't seem like Hatate is going to do anything interesting... huh.

Well, she clearly got it open, at some point. And it looks like she... downloaded a grainy, poor quality porn video, with choppy sound. You weren't aware that the phone could play videos as well as take pictures.

... Actually, you weren't aware of the fact that you could access the internet through it directly, either.

It doesn't seem like she knows what she's really doing with it, or that she can explain how she's working it, or how she got it open to get at the buttons, but... even apparently just doing things at random, it looks like she's instinctively gotten the results she wanted from it? ... To some degree, at least. She doesn't seem really happy about the quality of what she ended up with, but it doesn't seem to be stopping her from entering a state of voyueristic excitement.

---

7:20 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43834
[x] Ask Frank how things went on his shift.
-[x] Put the yukkuri coming home to rest.
--[x] Locket, Firefly, Peach and Isis will go with you for the first shift tomorrow.
--[x] Ruby, Rainbow, Heaven and Omen will work on the second shift with Frank.
[x] Talk with Suika, ask her what she thought of working at the cafe.
-[x] Would she mind being given a nickname?
-[x] No one is gonna impregnate her, but you. However, is she ok with impregnating someone else?
[x] Educate Marisa about how great and awesome you are.
>> No. 43835
If memory serves, Frank doesn't like dealing with the Alices much. Might want to send another type along with him instead.
>> No. 43836
[x] Be careful to not wake Yukari.
>> No. 43837
[x] Ask Frank how things went on his shift.
-[x] Put the yukkuri coming home to rest.
--[x] Locket, Firefly, Peach and Isis will go with you for the first shift tomorrow.
--[x] Ruby, Rainbow, Heaven and Omen will work on the second shift with Frank.
[x] Talk with Suika, ask her what she thought of working at the cafe.
-[x] Would she mind being given a nickname?
-[x] No one is gonna impregnate her, but you. However, is she ok with impregnating someone else?
[x] Educate Marisa about how great and awesome you are.
>> No. 43838
[x] Ask Frank how things went on his shift.
-[x] Put the yukkuri coming home to rest.
--[x] Locket, Firefly, Peach and Isis will go with you for the first shift tomorrow.
--[x] Ruby, Rainbow, Heaven and Omen will work on the second shift with Frank.
[x] Talk with Suika, ask her what she thought of working at the cafe.
-[x] Would she mind being given a nickname?
-[x] No one is gonna impregnate her, but you. However, is she ok with impregnating someone else?
[x] Educate Marisa about how great and awesome you are.
>> No. 43840
[x] Be careful not to wake Yukari.
[x] Ask Frank how things went on his shift.
-[x] Put the yukkuri coming home to rest.
--[x] Locket, Firefly, Peach and Isis will go with you for the first shift tomorrow.
--[x] Ruby, Rainbow, Heaven and Omen will work on the second shift with Frank.
[x] Talk with Suika, ask her what she thought of working at the cafe.
-[x] Would she mind being given a nickname?
-[x] Is she ok with impregnating someone else?
[x] Educate Marisa about how great and awesome you are.

>Mister pervert
Such a shame that this is our classification, not that I can really fault Yukari's judgement. As a side thought, maybe we could take her with us next time we accompany Lee or someone else on a hunting trip. Could be a "fun" bonding experience.

Regarding Suika, the "No one is gonna impregnate her, but you" portion of the vote implies that we will be impregnating her. We have confirmation from Kahi that hybrids are possible, but does John have that knowledge? Was that even the intent of the vote, or were you going for more of a reassurance of her previous statement: that we're the only one that she'll let screw her?
>> No. 43842
>>43840
>We have confirmation from Kahi that hybrids are possible, but does John have that knowledge?

Actually, John found rumors of hybrids on the internet. Yukkuri mixed with humans, and some with bones.

Of course, they're just rumours, with little or no evidence, but babies happenn specially when you least expect them.

>reassurance of her previous statement: that we're the only one that she'll let screw her?

Yes, this. Maybe I should have worded better? But IIRC, Suika said she would only accept John's babies when she submitted to him, or am I imaginning what she said that time?

Well, anyway, it's a reassurance. Since only John is supposed to stick in her, only he could impregnate her, but she didn't say anything about her sticking into someone else.
>> No. 43859
File 133640579794.jpg - (722.82KB , 1000x1000 , 705a1b05a04cafab229c73fff5e24877e26102ea.jpg ) [iqdb]
43859
"So... things went well?" You ask.

"Depends. If by 'good' you mean 'dead'... yeah, things went well enough." Frank replies, though he seems only mildly concerned at most. "Couple people walking by glanced through the window, that's about it. Looked in a hurry, but I think one or two of them might stop tomorrow. Eh, we'll see."

"... Yes, I'm sure." You say, not exactly happy with this not-unexpected turn of events.

"Any case, I'm heading off. Might catch some luck while I'm out, right?"

"Yes, you do that..." You mumble, in deep thought.

It only takes a few moments to arrange a tentative schedule for tomorrow's waitresses. ... Frank has noted that he'd prefer not to deal with the Alice at all possible, probably due to unfortunate work-related memories, but he hasn't demonstrated extreme aversion, so...

... Well, if he's really upset about it, he'll tell you, you guess. For now, though.

"I'm not just the person who keeps you fed. I'm the Boss. I'm a pretty important guy." You say, trying to get this across to the Marisa.

".... Ah?" She says, tilting her head. "... So?"

"Well, uh... I feed you and keep you comfortable living here." You say, awkwardly trying to think of reasons she should mentally classify you as higher than a household appliance. "And other things, too..."

"... Ah. If Marisa is bored, Marisa can play. And if Marisa is more than bored, can do other things? Marisa isn't interested right now, though."

... This is fairly well worse than before. You're kind of stuck watching as you're mentally downgraded from 'butler' to 'toy'...

"The important thing is, if I feel like it, I can stop feeding you and playing with you. I could just throw you out, if I wanted." You say, trying a different tack... hinting at the stick instead of the carrot, as it were.

Going by the fairly appalled and shocked look on her face, it doesn't seem like this possible turn of events has ever occured to her.

Well, it's not like she's really been rude or demanding so far, anyway, so you go ahead and reassure her that you don't intend to do any such thing. But that maybe she might keep in mind that you're the Important Boss around here...

For Suika... she already has a scribbled nickname of 'Festival', though with only one of her type you don't really need the moniker to tell them apart. ... Yet. That can wait a moment, though, since you want to ask about...

"Work is work." Is all the answer she can really give, slurring lightly enough today that you can make out her words without having to pause and think... or maybe you're just getting used to it by now? ...and she shrugs. "Mister is the husband, so Suika'll do what Mister says."

"John." You correct, without thinking about it.

... wait, no. 'Husband' is probably the more important point. But she's nodding, and conversation seems to have already moved on for the moment, so...

"I'm the only one you'll accept. But, if I asked... would you be okay with making someone else a mother?" You say, trying to put it as delicately as possible.

She frowns, uncertainly.

".... Suika isn't sure." She decides. "John is strong enough for Suika, but... others might break, if Suika tried?"

She doesn't seem entirely sure about it one way or the other, though. After a momen, she nods.

"If John says... Suika will try." She decides aloud.

---

7:45 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43860
[x] "I will ask someone to volunteer to be a mother for your babies."
-[x] "However, you don't have to do the deed, as I cansimply inject them with your seed. If you'd rather do things the normal way, I'm fine with it, though."
--[x] Ask for volunteers. Only bodied yukkuri can apply. If they do the normal way, you might have to supervise them, so no one gets hurt (or to hurt, in case of Tenshi).
[x] Go for a night walk with the Chens.
[x] Or spend time on the internet. Pick a random chat channel and see how it's like.
>> No. 43862
[x] "I will ask someone to volunteer to be a mother for your babies."
-[x] "However, you don't have to do the deed, as I cansimply inject them with your seed. If you'd rather do things the normal way, I'm fine with it, though."
--[x] Ask for volunteers. Only bodied yukkuri can apply. If they do the normal way, you might have to supervise them, so no one gets hurt (or to hurt, in case of Tenshi).
[x] Pick a random chat channel and see how it's like.
>> No. 43865
[x] "I will ask someone to volunteer to be a mother for your babies."
-[x] "However, you don't have to do the deed, as I cansimply inject them with your seed. If you'd rather do things the normal way, I'm fine with it, though."
--[x] Ask for volunteers. Only bodied yukkuri can apply. If they do the normal way, you might have to supervise them, so no one gets hurt (or to hurt, in case of Tenshi).
[x] Pick a random chat channel and see how it's like.
>> No. 43870
[x]go on a night walk.
>> No. 43871
File 133649786192.jpg - (1.57MB , 956x813 , th-this never happens I SWEAR.jpg ) [iqdb]
43871
Suika seems to be known well for roughhousing. When you put the call out for volunteers, the vast majority of the available prospects seem... pretty wary of the offer, honestly. Yoshika don't seem to mind the idea much, but then they don't really seem fond of it either.

Naturally, the Tenshi are fairly quick to offer themselves for this duty.

It's probably better that the mother to be not be a waitress, since she'll have to care for children, and so leaving those aside... after a bit of thought, and some minor bickering between them, you decide on Tenshi- 10.

That decided, you leave them to it, and settle to hunt out a likely-looking chat room...

... Only to be interrupted after a few minutes.

The Tenshi looks both annoyed and somehow incredibly amused. Suika, by contrast, just seems frustrated about something.

"... Not working." She complains, after a moment of hesitation.

It's not clear what the problem is just from that, though. It can't be a failure on how tab A works in conjunction with slot B, right? Still, you guess you'd probably better watch, to try to figure out what the issue is.

....

Suika can't get it up.

There's probably a more delicate way to put it, but that's what it sums up to be. No matter what stimuli is attempted, that expanse remains irritatingly unprepared for mating to ensue. She lashes out, a little, at the Tenshi's giggling over her trouble, and Tenshi enjoys the retribution, but the fact that she doesn't resist or struggle against it in any way seems to take the wind out of Suika's sails...

Eh, no help for it. It looks like you'll just have to extract things manually, to get it going....

.....

.... What the hell? Nothing is happening, no matter what you do. ... Well, that's not quite right. Things are happening, and Suika does seem to be getting in the mood. But in the wrong way. Nothing is going on right now that would suggest any possibilities of paternity, and she glowers darkly, teeth bared, at the Tenshi when it looks like she might consider approaching her. She quickly shuffles back. Maternity might not really be an option, you guess...

This can't be right, though. Through the hangover, you weren't quite completely coherent and all, but you're certain that there were no such issues then. Not that you would have objected, given her stated intent in case of victory, but still...

More attempts to gently coax things into the proper arrangement prove equally fruitless. Are you just doing something wrong, here?

---

8:10 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43872
[x] Console Suika, preferably in a manner that doesn't let it realize that you're consoling her.
[x] Look up Suika habits on the Internet - is it possible that something in its submission is causing it to be unable to use its penis?

Hm, this is rather interesting - it's possible that this is something particular to bodied Suikas, but perhaps it's also possible that the Suika is beginning to change into something else?
>> No. 43873
[x] Suika value strenght and beer. Give her something to drink and then have a fight with her and observe her reaction.
-[x] If successful, let her try Tenshi again.
>> No. 43874
[x] Console Suika, preferably in a manner that doesn't let it realize that you're consoling her.
[x] Suika value strenght and beer. Give her something to drink and then have a fight with her and observe her organ's reaction.
[x] Look up Suika habits on the Internet - is it possible that something in its submission is causing it to be unable to use its penis?

Hahaha, oh man, this is priceless. A yukkuri with erectile dysfunction, hah!

Ahem, but in all seriousness now, this is probably related to their dominance/submission culture. Maybe they can only respond in a male manner to defeated oponents, or maybe it's because Tenshi isn't who she fought against? It could also be either because she lost to John, or she lost to a man. Since yukkuri are both male and female, it's significantly harder to determine if their sexual submission causes them to be females, or if their gender depends on the sexually dominant's gender.
>> No. 43875
[x] Console Suika, preferably in a manner that doesn't let it realize that you're consoling her.
[x] Suika value strenght and beer. Give her something to drink and then have a fight with her and observe her organ's reaction.
[x] Look up Suika habits on the Internet - is it possible that something in its submission is causing it to be unable to use its penis?

>>43874
That sounds... surprisingly possible.
>> No. 43876
>>43874
If this is something inherent to the bodied Suika, then it seems likely that it is restricted to the Suika sub-species because no other bodied yukkuri has exhibited this kind of problem under similar circumstances.

Though it's also possible that it's an individual idiosyncrasy particular to this Suika.
>> No. 43877
File 133651947052.png - (963.15KB , 919x1200 , John_ Its working now John_.png ) [iqdb]
43877
"... Eh. This stuff, it... happens?" You try, feebly. ... You were kind of under the impression that it only happened to old people, though, and it's...

Well. Yeah. Kind of humiliating, you can only imagine. Her face is flushed with the shame, teeth grit a little.

"... Let's get you a drink, and try again later, alright?" You suggest.

....

.... She continues to sulk a bit over her beer, as you do your best to hunt down something, anything, that might be the issue here. Body issues, or... nothing. Nothing at all, except notes that they like to play rough, like you've seen before, and...

.... That couldn't be it, could it? You know fairly well that when the blood got pumping from that sort of wrestling... things happened. To put it delicately. She seems receptive enough for the other way of things, for you at least, even without that sort of...

.... Can you even really call it foreplay, when your eye is still a little sore, despite that the swelling has long since gone down?

No, for the moment, leave conjecture aside and just focus on the two main points.

That time, there was no problem like what's occuring now involved. This time, bringing a gentle touch into play, you can't get the reaction you're looking for.

So, if you make now more like then...

Well, it's worth a shot, at least? You don't really see any way things can go too wrong just poking to see how things'll turn out.

"... Okay." You decide, setting the laptop off a bit, still annoyed at how it's proving less than useful right now. "Lets try this a little differently. You're still ready, right?"

Suika nods, and leaves the cup only half-drunk as she wobbles over into the bedroom, a gloomy cast over her features. Clearly, while she's mentally ready, her body isn't co-operating.

It's a different way of helping out with this than you're used to, but there doesn't seem to be any helping it.

You catch her completely off guard as your foot catches her in the side, knocking her off balance and some distance away before she falls to the ground.

.... Did... did you over-do it a bit? She isn't getting up yet. You walk warily over to check on her and make sure that you haven't accidentally managed to do her some serious damage, despite the odds against it, prodding her with a toe-and her hands clamp about your ankles.

You're toppled off your feet with a grunting heave, as she lurches to her own footing, and heaves at your legs.

You manage to squirm free of her grip. It looks like you had to leave your pants behind to do so- wait isn't that ridiculously implausible? No, it's more like that they weren't accidentally left behind, but that the main focus of her action, there, was to wrench them off of you, though if she kept hold of your legs enough to pin you into submission, that would have been fine too.

In any case, that gloom is gone. In its place, there's a slightly feral glint of interest shining through her eyes.

... You're beginning to recall that she's at the very least as strong as you are, and tougher by far. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all.

....

The bedroom is different to fight in than the bathroom, with everyone that was in there having quickly vacated, Alyssa having already been re-positioned on the couch to make sure she didn't have to watch all the sordid details of the breeding planned. There's less stuff that you have to heave yourself away from cracking your skull against if you fall, and if you land on or against the mattress or pillows, it's a little harder to scramble to get the leverage to get back up quickly, but you don't get as much wind knocked out of you by the impact.

But just getting slowed down is bad enough. She's not slow herself, and even being a second slow on swinging back into action means that she's already there, and a fist that would have ended up in pillows alone gets driven solidly into your stomach.

Not good. You're off balance, and her follow-up, cracking her head into your face, your eye is going to swell up again from this, drops you to the ground.

Her breath is rasping and throaty by now, as she settles down on top of you, skirt falling over your head as she pins your arms into place.

"If John wants... to play like this..." She says, throatily. "... Then maybe Suika will be John's husband instead, just for tonight~"

This is worrying.

More so in conjunction with the fact that, in this position, you would have to be blind and completely incapable of recognizing what's set right across your cheek in order to not have figured out that whatever the particular issues with virility might have been before, they clearly no longer apply.

"I see... you don't have any trouble any more. With that." You mumble awkwardly, trying to keep your face turned as much away as you can.

"Yeeeessss~" She almost purrs.

".... I'm glad?" You say, half-heartedly, not exactly as thrilled as you could be. All things considered.

In any case, this is a bad position to be in. But she's got you gripped so that you can't easily break free. If you just surrender at this point, then... well, you're pretty confident that you can guess what'll happen, from there.

---

8:44 PM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43878
[x] Tell her to get off you and stick it inside Tenshi, like she's supposed to.
[x] Where is that voice when you need it? Wake up, damned voice.
[x] If she hasn't gone to Tenshi, or you got no help from the voice: fight dirty. Do whatever is possible to break free. Hit her where it hurts (if they also feel pain there). Keep punching her anywhere and don't let her even move in response until she submits again.

Well, shit, that wasn't supposed to happen. John losing, I mean.
>> No. 43879
[x] Tell her to get off you and stick it inside Tenshi, like she's supposed to.
[x] Where is that voice when you need it? Wake up, damned voice.
[x] If she hasn't gone to Tenshi, or you got no help from the voice: fight dirty. Do whatever is possible to break free. Hit her where it hurts (if they also feel pain there). Keep punching her anywhere and don't let her even move in response until she submits again.
Protect your asshole at ALL costs.
>> No. 43880
[x] Tell her to get off you and stick it inside Tenshi, like she's supposed to.
[x] Where is that voice when you need it? Wake up, damned voice.
[x] If she hasn't gone to Tenshi, or you got no help from the voice: fight dirty. Do whatever is possible to break free. Hit her where it hurts (if they also feel pain there). Keep punching her anywhere and don't let her even move in response until she submits again.
[x] When/If you win, punish Suika for trying to challenging your authority.

Damnit, Suika! Do you want your ass kicked again?
>> No. 43881
>fight dirty

um, guys? She's still Suika. Anyone who shares that name probably is disgusted by lies and trechery.

[x] Tell her to get off you and stick it inside Tenshi, like she's supposed to.
[x] Where is that voice when you need it? Wake up, damned voice.
[x] If she hasn't gone to Tenshi, or you got no help from the voice: Do whatever is possible to break free. Keep punching her anywhere and don't let her even move in response until she submits again. Go berzerker on her (as long as you don't kill her, or deform/break her too much).
[x] When/If you win, punish Suika for trying to challenging your authority.
>> No. 43882
[x] Tell her to get off you and stick it inside Tenshi, like she's supposed to.
[x] Where is that voice when you need it? Wake up, damned voice.
[x] If she hasn't gone to Tenshi, or you got no help from the voice: fight dirty.

You're giving me so many flashbacks here Kahi.
>> No. 43883
>>43881
Uh, she's a yukkuri based on Suika - the resemblance is not perfect and quite often distorted. Unless you think Alice is a secret rapist and Remilia goes around singing '~Uuu~ pudding~!' and screaming 'Zaguya!?'

Besides, while Touhou oni apparently seriously dislike trickery and dishonesty, I don't think all elements fighting dirty falls into that category. Gouging someone in the eye or kicking them in the groin is pretty vicious, but it's not the same as a jackass smashing someone walking away after he's talked them into settling things peacefully.
>> No. 43884
File 133653255695.png - (208.32KB , 600x600 , and then she only saw red.png ) [iqdb]
43884
"Alright then." You say, hoping things won't have to go too much farther, and trying, a little desperately, to figure out where the hell that stupid voice got to now that you actually need him for more than sarcasm and to advise betrayal. "Now that you're ready, you can put it in Tenshi without a problem, right?"

"... Teeenshi...?" Suika says slowly, seeming to be focusing through a thick fog, or something of that nature. Not that you can really tell through the skirt, but...

"Yeah. Tenshi. To make babies, like I said before, now that you can..."

"Tenshiii..... isn't here. John... is here. Suika will make babies with Tenshi. ... After~" She says, huskily, intent clear in her voice.

You panic, a little. And without thinking, or trying again for the voice, you turn your head, open your mouth...

... and you bite.

It turns the trick. Bizarrely tough as she is, you don't bite through anything, but there's a strangled sort of cry, mingled anger and pain, and there's just a moment where her grip weakens enough that you can throw her off you.

You stumble to your feet and away again.

And then before you can start in on beating her into submission again, re-asserting your authority, you're brought right back down as she gets you from behind, gets a solid grip and squeezes, it feels like they're going to burst in her hand. You feel like you've gone blind for a minute from the pain and you know that she'll be following up, you have to move, so dammit move- but all you can do is clutch at yourself just now as her hand tangles in the hair at the back of your head and she drops, pulling you down to slam it into the floor.

And again. And again as the world goes gray for a second and you realize you feel a little dizzy but there's no time to groan about agony because if you don't turn the tables around really fast things are going to get- she kicks you in the side, and though you don't go down right away, it knocks the wind out of you for long enough for her to kick again at your crotch.

You're an idiot, you realize dimly, because sometimes you have to be cruel and target weak points in order to come out on top but if you screw it up then there's reprisal to think of, and your adversary will happily turn the same tactics you used on you, and...

What is she doing with your arm, there, twisting up behind your back? Putting all of her body into it, while you're stuck unable to move until you can overcome the injury dealt to your jewels?

What would you do, if the positions were reversed, and you weren't sure the person you'd pinned was going to stay pinned, or if they'd try something dirty?

There's a painful, unpleasant sounding 'pop' from your shoulder. A surge of panicked adrenaline kicks in, and now you manage to heave her off again, but...

... no good. It's no good. The arm is hanging painfully limp at your side.

Worse yet, you can't see anything in Suika's eyes but the fury that's currently blinding her to reason, and again, you're a fool, looking back she could still be reached, then, and if you'd pretended to submit or even given in temporarily, she might have dropped her guard, and you almost definitely could have talked her into focusing on Tenshi after giving even a grudging reward for her victory but what kind of advice is that, 'just surrender and it'll be over faster and easier?' argh, this stupid voice makes no sense sometimes.

She's hardly half your height, even if she is as strong as you are, or more. She's half your size, even if she is really pissed, you can still-

Another blow to the groin.

You hadn't really appreciated, before, that roughly half your height means that she's right in striking range of your Sensitive Places. She'd only knocked them once, before, by complete accident, and you were pretty sure afterward that there was an unspoken agreement about what was and was not Okay to Target.

... And you broke it?

Yeah, you guess you were the one who broke it.

You can't support yourself at all with the one limp arm, heaving yourself back up after being knocked down with just one is....

Heel to the jaw.

You're going to black out now.

There are thumbs poking into your mouth as she manhandles your head about, forcing your jaw open wide, and you can't focus enough to try to bite, you don't think it's broken but it's definitely not responding to your will.

Something is poking in, sliding across your tongue. Your throat fills, and you gag around the foreign object, but it doesn't stop her heavy, wordless breathing, or the way she's shoving your head around forcibly, all hints of tenderness gone as she takes what she wants, whether you like it or not, the just reward of the victor in battle, claiming the spoils due.

You like it a lot better from the other side, you think...


----

.... world's pretty foggy, you realize as you blearily fade into wakefulness, mouth full of the flavor of...

... orange juice?

You sputter a bit, coughing as you try to focus through the pleasant haze of... something something.

Oh, there's Suika. It looks like she's been crying, and she keeps pouring that orange juice into your mouth, insisting that you have to get better, that the orange juice will make you better...

You're going to drown if she keeps pouring things down your throat like this.

You wave the juice away. You're not thirsty any more. Only your arm isn't moving to wave it away with. How rude of it. The other one is still obedient, though, and you push it aside enough to breathe.

... You feel kind of drunk, now that you think about it. Floaty and stuff. Your arm still isn't working right, you wonder why. Now that you think of it, you can't remember deciding to drink. That seems important.

"-didn't mean to, but John bit there and Suika hurt and Suika was so angry and everything was red and Suika looked down and John was, John can't be hurt, John has to be okay-" Suika's babbling, though you can't really make sense of much of it, she's talking too fast and she seems really upset about something.

... Ugh. You've shifted and there's a sudden ache there. Like someone walked up and kicked you in the balls, though it fades quickly for some reason, floating away on clouds of... Of beer? Do they make beer clouds? Come to think of it, you might taste a little lingering flavor of beer, though of course you do, that's all there is in here to get drunk off of so it's not like there's any other source.

You're not feeling so hot, though. What happened?

The last thing you remember is... yeah, you decided to breed Suika, but that wasn't working out for some reason, and you thought you had an idea there.

Then you took her to the bedroom and... kicked her, you think? Yeah. Fight. You wanted to see if starting a fight would get things going, for her. And after that...

After that...

Blackness. That's weird. You can't remember anything after kicking her at all.

Clearly stuff happened, though.

And you were starting a fight, right?

So there was probably a fight.

And it somehow ended up with you lying on your back, with a foggy sense of the world floating around you, one arm not working right, and Suika sobbing and desperately pouring orange juice in your mouth like she thinks you're going to die, or that it could fix you if you were. You think you're drunk, though you're not sure how that could have happened.

But you get this... funny feeling.

This nagging suspicion.

Did you.... lose the fight?

You don't feel that bad, though. Arm could be better.

Actually, that's probably the drunken-ness talking.

You're probably in incredible pain, right now.

You're not really feeling any of it, though.

Wow, Suika is really freaking out over this. Are your legs broken or something? ... They feel fine, though. Look pretty fine, too, though shifting them leaves you wincing from sudden crotch-related sensations.

Oh man. If you passed out or something, that would definitely explain it. You remember, a little, that she was worried she might end up hurting others that couldn't take it, when you brought up bleeding. Blought up breeding. Brought, breed, 'R' in both. But yeah, if she was that worried about actually hurting someone, and you ended up passing out from something she did...

You kind of wish you could remember whatever it is that happened, so that you could properly assure her that you're not going to die on her from getting.... headbutt-tackled in the nads? That's kind of what feels like happened. Maybe.

You're pretty hungry. You could really go for a sandwich right now, once the double vision fades and you can stumble into the kitchen.

---

?:??

[ ] What do you do now?
>> No. 43885
[x] Stabilize self. Get those eyes to work again.
[x] Once normal, call Suika to your lap, and stay holding her, until she calms a bit.
[x] Ask her if she understood why your started that fight. No, it wasn't for you two, it was to help her get 'it' up again and not mocked by the others. In a way, to help protect her pride.
-[x] She definetly took things too far. You're displeased. That's why you bit. Next time she even think of raising a fist against you or disobeying you again, someone's gonna die. And it's not gonna be you.

Seriously. Next time she goes too far or if she try something funny, we're calling Ancelin. Not to actually kill her (that's just a bluff).
>> No. 43887
On the plus side: Suika hasn't jumped into the Husband role and seems pretty sorry.

On the other hand, everyone who overreacted to the gay stuff with "fight dirty" and "berserk-mode" - slow fucking clap.

Smooth move there, that certainly didn't come back to fuck us in the mouth.

Oh wait! It totally did!

[X] Calm Suika down.
[X] Consume Pills. Recover.
[X] Check up on Suika behaviours - there must be something about why she (also) went berserk.
[X] Because we all already know why. Mental Note: Fight Fair with Suika.
[X] Ask Yukari if she can do anything?

When we recover we probably will need to fight her again to reassert our position - she doesn't seem to have backslid (thank you Kahi) but it's still a possibility.
>> No. 43888
>>43887
>On the other hand, everyone who overreacted to the gay stuff with "fight dirty" and "berserk-mode" - slow fucking clap.
>Smooth move there, that certainly didn't come back to fuck us in the mouth.

You know what's funny?

I can't find your vote against it.
>> No. 43891
>>43887
So he reacted to people saying 'gay John is bad' by making John gayer, and it's somehow their fault for this? Interesting diagnosis.
Kahi, you're a faggot, and you're a double faggot for making me like this story up to this point.
>> No. 43892
>abusive relationship with a Suika yukkuri
I'm way past the point of caring about what happens in this story, but I love that I was able to type this sentence.
>> No. 43893
>>43889
Why would we do this? If we want to get rid of her we can at least sell her.

[x] Tell Suika to stay where she is for now.
[x] Seek medical attention.
[x] Call Ancelin for support if needed.
[x] Call Frank and tell him you need him to take the first shift tomorrow.
>> No. 43895
[x] Have suika do it agian.
>> No. 43896
[x] Stabilize self. Get those eyes to work again.
[x] Once normal, call Suika to your lap, and stay holding her, until she calms a bit.
[x] Ask her if she understood why your started that fight. No, it wasn't for you two, it was to help her get 'it' up again and not mocked by the others. In a way, to help protect her pride.
-[x] She definetly took things too far. You're displeased. That's why you bit.

Good enough for me.
>> No. 43897
[x] Stabilize self. Get those eyes to work again.
[x] Once normal, call Suika to your lap, and stay holding her, until she calms a bit.
[x] Ask her if she understood why your started that fight. No, it wasn't for you two, it was to help her get 'it' up again and not mocked by the others. In a way, to help protect her pride.
-[x] She definetly took things too far. You're displeased. That's why you bit.
>> No. 43899
[x] Stabilize self. Get those eyes to work again.
[x] Once normal, call Suika to your lap, and stay holding her, until she calms a bit.
[x] Ask her if she understood why your started that fight. No, it wasn't for you two, it was to help her get 'it' up again and not mocked by the others. In a way, to help protect her pride.
-[x] She definetly took things too far. You're displeased. That's why you bit.
>> No. 43900
john really needs to stop being a weak pansy and work out or something
>> No. 43902
>>43893
>Why? Because DRAMA!

That's why. Waiting for a buyer to show up will take who knows how long. This needs to be done now for MAXIMUM DRAMA.
>> No. 43903
Wow.

Just. Wow.

I missed two voting session and this is what happened?

I need to find a brain bleach...

John will definitely need to work out. A LOT MORE.

Also Anon, forget trying to breed Suika. One is difficult to take care of(exhibited above for results if not careful enough). More of them is just.. no. Just no. Really bad idea to start with.
>> No. 43905
>>43893
That is a good idea and should be considered. Breeding Suika is just too much trouble.


[x] Tell Suika to stay where she is for now.
[x] Seek medical attention.
[x] Call Ancelin for support if needed.
[x] Call Frank and tell him you need him to take the first shift tomorrow.
Not in that order.
>> No. 43907
If you get the sapient conglomeration of pastry and booze all hot and bothered (and drunk[er]), you're probably going to have to deal with it personally. Don't start what you can't finish.

Either learn how cause and effect works, or... well, no, just take some time and learn how cause and effect works, and stop blaming others for the results of your own actions.

And before Mr. TROLOLOYOUDIDN'TVOTE comes by, I'll point out that the time between those story posts was three and a half hours, and Kahi probably started writing after the third or fourth person blindly copy+pasted the vote without taking more than a couple seconds to actually think of what was going to happen. I'd guess the vote was actually open for about, oh, two, two and a half hours or so. Personally, by the time I saw it was up, all the current votes were there and I figured he was already writing.



And on an aside, John is currently drunk to some degree and doesn't remember the biting thing.

[x]Call Ancelin in and try to calm Suika down.
-[x]Tell Suika you can't remember anything past starting the fight, but if she had to mess you up this badly you probably did something really stupid and had it coming. Also, you'd like to know what kind of injuries you took, because Ancelin might be able to fix some of them.
--[x]Be really glad you're too drunk to feel pain right now. Don't be surprised if you come to the next morning with ice packs in odd places.
>> No. 43908
>>43907
Bottom line: if you did not vote, you can not complain.
>> No. 43909
>>43908
You've got it backwards, if you did vote you have no right to complain.
>> No. 43910
I hate to be the guy who says th- Oh who the fuck am I kidding. Anon you are so fucking stupid. I cant put it any simpler then that. And Kahi should really keep the votes open more often. Hell, I remember reading the Horror House story arc or whatever you want to call it, I went away to play a video game for an hour or two and the thread that just started was already nearing sage.
>> No. 43914
[x] Realise the real extension of your wounds.
-[x] Succumb to your injuries.

Poor John. He was a nice guy, but he just couldn't handle it.
>> No. 43915
[x] Ignore Suika, or tell her to stay away. Paying attention to her rambling won't do any good to your headache.
[x] Seek medical attention.
[x] Call Ancelin for support if needed.
[x] Call Frank and tell him you need him to take the first shift tomorrow.
>> No. 43917
[x] Ignore Suika, or tell her to stay away. Paying attention to her rambling isn't good for your headache.
[x] Seek medical attention.
-[x] Call Ancelin for support if needed.
[x] Call Frank and tell him you need him to take the first shift tomorrow.

I'm kind of curious why this recent update burst occured smack dab in the middle of finals week. Strange and unpleasant results, too.

>>43896 >>43897 >>43899
>-[x] She definitely took things too far. You're displeased. That's why you bit.
I do agree with you, but from a story standpoint, Kahi wrote that John kicked Suika first with literally no warning, after which John bit her penis. So, while this vote could be justified from our perspective, since we didn't vote for a sneak attack, John ended up doing one, so it'd probably just piss Suika off even more if he said it.
>> No. 43918
>>43917
>I do agree with you, but from a story standpoint, Kahi wrote that John kicked Suika first with literally no warning, after which John bit her penis. So, while this vote could be justified from our perspective, since we didn't vote for a sneak attack, John ended up doing one, so it'd probably just piss Suika off even more if he said it.

He did, but that was to initiate a joke fight. Besides, she has sneak attacked John before too, in other fights, but she lost those ones.

Moral of the story: Sneak attack are for losers.
>> No. 43919
[x]>>43915
>> No. 43920
A lot of it was you guys having John make a big deal about not going for shots below the belt, and then the moment things seemed to be going against you, you went back on that.

This probably could have been avoided simply by filling Suika in on your plan beforehand, rather than initiating a sneak attack. You'd both be paying attention, risk of injury would be kept to a minimum, and she'd be expecting Tenshi once things are warmed up, rather than trying to... uh... continue things as they were. You'll get further if you don't treat them like things that'll do exactly what you want them to.
>> No. 43921
Anon is going to get John killed at this rate.

I love it. Quick, let's vote to kick Suika in the face again.
>> No. 43925
>>43888

Yeah - my fault for not checking in until all of twenty minutes after the update. Not that it would have changed anything at that point.
>> No. 43926
>>43920
>A lot of it was you guys having John make a big deal about not going for shots below the belt

When was that?

Also, stop with the sneak/surprise attack thing, we didn't plan for it. I believe all of us expectex John to warn Suika before attacking her.
>> No. 43927
[x] Ignore Suika, or tell her to stay away. Paying attention to her rambling won't do any good to you.
[x] Seek medical attention.
[x] Call Ancelin for support if needed.
-[x] Also, food. That would be nice.
[x] Call Frank and tell him you need him to take the first shift tomorrow.
-[x] Maybe both shifts, depending on how well/bad you'll be tomorrow. The Alices stay with you.

John doesn't have a headache. At least not one mentioned in the update.
>> No. 43928
>>43926
Just like you all assumed John would talk to Marisa/Reimu before molesting them with a baster without actually voting on it?
>> No. 43930
John sure is taking a lot of abuse in such a relatively short amount of time. Out of curiosity, was this the same arm he hurt during the mansion event?
>> No. 43932
>>43930

Hm, if that's true.

[x] Go to the hospital and have arm amputated, it has suffered enough damage to render it useless.

We'll be the one armed pastry dealer.
>> No. 43943
File 133676447642.jpg - (452.57KB , 800x657 , c49d8828407c6dc633e65efc0147944cd1120c5b.jpg ) [iqdb]
43943
You close your eyes and count off a few seconds.

When you open them again, the world... is still blurry, but isn't doubled. You guess that's something of an improvement. You heave yourself up to...

No, right. That arm is misbehaving, still. Instead, you call Ancelin in. After a moment of inspection, squatted down by you, she picks up the limb and watches as your hand flops around with the motion. You get the feeling that this sort of thing would really be painful if you weren't somewhat sedated, and she lets it flop down to the floor as she takes hold of your shoulder, at the collarbone, and the upper part of your arm, and p-

OWOWOWOWOWOW.

Alcohol sousing your brain to the point where you don't feel pain as sharply or not, that really hurt...

But by the time she lets go, the joint has popped back into place, and though your entire arm is throbbing you can move it at your direction, now.

Suika is clutching at you and shivering like she thinks you're going to just suddenly disappear if she lets go... it's kind of uncomfortable. You wouldn't call yourself a weakling by any means, though admittedly you aren't exactly devoted to spending every spare minute building and toning your body. Even so, this sort of grip is like... if you had been locked into place by a heavyweight wrestler, and should think about tapping out, except that her body doesn't match the level of force put into play at all.

Now that you think about it, you're beginning to consider that you might have done better to explain what you were doing before you started doing it. It's an unfortunate and long-held habit of yours, better to beg forgiveness after the fact than ask permission before, and all that, but with recent results you might want to think about reminding yourself to explain before you do things, instead of after, or not at all.

By now, her voice is thick and you can't really make out anything she's rambling about. Though admittedly, part of it could be the booze making your brain sluggish to pick up on the meaning of words. In the end, you just pat her awkwardly, trying to remember what the hell happened in the unknown expanse of time between 'back then' and 'now'.

"Ufufufu. Yukari was surprised that Mister Peeervert decided to fight with Suika again." Yukari says from nearby, well out of swiping reach of either of you, eyes amused. "If Mister Pervert was so thirsty, though, Yukari thinks Suika would have let him drink just for asking~"

"... I don't follow?" You say, not really sure what she's getting at. She just shrugs and doesn't elaborate, though.

"But Mister Pervert is... kind of a dummy, to fight Suika when he doesn't have to~" She teases. "Because Suika is... strong~ Though Suika is not as strong as The Suika."

There's that 'The' again.

If you remember any of this conversation later, after you black out the way you're probably going to, and wake up, you should probably remember that. It seems important.

"Suika is... this high. And Suika is already as strong as a very strong human." Yukari says, stretching a hand out at Suika's head level. Then she raises it a bit. Not far, just a few inches. It'll probably take a few weeks to hit that height, given what you've seen of growth rates after adulthood is hit.

"When Suika is this high." She says, smiling slightly. "Suika will already be stronger than Mister Pervert can ever make himself, on his own. Yukari wonders if Mister Pervert will keep inviting Suika to play with him as Suika pleases....? ufufufu~"

.... Through the fog of alcohol, it's difficult for you to pick through things, but something clicks. Suika is definitely going to get taller than that, given the size of her collar. Increases in height and strength, and... you haven't measured Ancelin's strength, but you can suddenly imagine the pair of them decked out in martial arts uniforms, table starting to creak and crack beneath them as they arm-wrestle.

It's kind of both hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

In any case, you're kind of glad, suddenly, that you never tried to nudge her towards any 'grow faster' trickeries like those other two, because if it had worked, then... well, assuming Yukari isn't bluffing, and the bizarre supernatural strength and toughness thing is directly related to physical size, that could have gotten very unpleasant quickly, if she shot up like a weed, but hadn't hit adulthood, when she stopped initiating fights on her own, yet.

Your stomach makes a loud noise, and your realize that you do want a sandwich, still. Or maybe some jerky. With a bit of mustard smeared on it, maybe. Yeah, through the fog, that seems really tasty.

---

?:??

[ ] What do you do?

---

>>43917

It happened because I started picking up momentum to get as much written as possible in between exams before term ended and I had to move, to a place which, as it turns out, still does not have internet. It was that or study more. Typing this after an annoyingly long walk to a suitable public computer, while dealing with unrelated matters which require a connection. A large portion of which involves getting a connection, there. It's an annoying contradiction that the easiest way to look things up and compare them is on the internet, but if what you're looking up and comparing is internet prices, then you have to already have the connection before you can get one. Bah.

Incidentally, had this update literally finished except for the last sentence two days ago, but my ride decided to pleasantly surprise me by arriving well in advance of schedule, and would not take no for an answer regarding 'all right, let's go, RIGHT NOW'. Barely managed to save the document before stuff-movage began, it sat on a flash drive until now. Yippee.

/MyBlog, etc.

>> No. 43944
[x] "Suika, I'm hungry. But I don't feel like moving much."
-[x] Ask Ancelin to prepare something easy to eat for you, while Suika puts you on the bed.
-[x] If the yukkuri have not been fed dinner yet, ask for Locket. As the most responsible yukkuri, she's to feed the others today.
[x] Suika can stay with you this night, then. It's alright, you will have the serious talk about whatever happened later, if you can remember stuff tomorrow.
-[x] Ancelin stays too, in case you need something. Other than the three (and Yukari), no one else stays in the room.
[x] "So, what about Tenshi? Did you do it?"
>> No. 43945
[X] Write down the implication that Yukkuri are based on real people. Or tell someone reliable.
>> No. 43956
>>43945

John should already know this, from when Yukari talked about 'The' Yukari.

[x] "Suika, I'm hungry. But I don't feel like moving much."
-[x] Ask Ancelin to prepare something easy to eat for you, while Suika puts you on the bed.
-[x] If the yukkuri have not been fed dinner yet, ask for Locket. As the most responsible yukkuri, she's to feed the others today.
[x] Suika can stay with you this night, then. It's alright, you will have the serious talk about whatever happened later, if you can remember stuff tomorrow.
-[x] Ancelin stays too, in case you need something. Other than the three (and Yukari), no one else stays in the room.
[x] "So, what about Tenshi? Did you do it?"

Until something better comes up.
>> No. 43958
Wow, that Tenshi vote. That's cold.

[x] I'd rather play with Yukari as Yukari pleases tilde.
>> No. 43960
[x]Ask Ancelin to bring in some bread and jerky. And some of that yellow stuff... mustard? Yeah, mustard, that sounds good right now.
[x]Tell Suika you can't remember anything past the very start of the fight, but she mentioned something about biting?
-[x]Tell Suika that if you bit her there then you can't blame her for going berserk.
[x]Drunkenly ponder what Suika told you of the fight. Ask Ancelin if she can make an ice pack once she's back with the food, you think you're going to need it.
>> No. 43961
Combining the two votes into:

[x]Ask Ancelin to bring in some bread and jerky. And some of that yellow stuff... mustard? Yeah, mustard, that sounds good right now.
-[x] If the yukkuri have not been fed dinner yet, ask for Locket. As the most responsible yukkuri, she's to feed the others today.
[x]Tell Suika you can't remember anything past the very start of the fight, but she mentioned something about biting?
-[x]Tell Suika that if you bit her there then you can't blame her for going berserk.
[x]Drunkenly ponder what Suika told you of the fight. Ask Ancelin if she can make an ice pack once she's back with the food, you think you're going to need it.
[x] Suika can stay with you this night, then.
-[x] Ancelin stays too, in case you need something. Other than the three (and Yukari), no one else stays in the room.
>> No. 43995
[x] "Suika, I'm hungry. But I don't feel like moving much."
-[x] Ask Ancelin to prepare something easy to eat for you, while Suika puts you on the bed.
--[x] Ask Ancelin if she can make an ice pack once she's back with the food, you think you're going to need it.
-[x] If the yukkuri have not been fed dinner yet, ask for Locket. As the most responsible yukkuri, she's to feed the others today.
[x] Tell Suika you can't remember anything past the very start of the fight.
[x] Suika can stay with you this night, then. It's alright, you will have the serious talk about whatever happened later, if you can remember stuff tomorrow.
-[x] Ancelin stays too, in case you need something. Other than the three (and Yukari), no one else stays in the room.
>> No. 43996
File 133711373076.jpg - (237.82KB , 700x700 , punishment time~.jpg ) [iqdb]
43996
".... I'm hungry." You say aloud, making a half-hearted attempt to rise. Suika is still attached to your side like a shivering barnacle, though, and despite being able to use both your arms now, the one gives off a throbbing pain that shoots from your fingertips to your shoulder and into your chest when you try to put your weight on it.

You give up after a moment and stare mournfully at Ancelin instead.

"Could you... you know, get a piece of jerky?" You ask hopefully. "And a bit of... mustard, the thing. Maybe mayonaisse. Ketchup? Something, smeared on it a bit. Some kind of sauce. And... I guess, a little help up onto the be-"

EYE. EYES. EYES EVERYWHERE, OH GOD, YOU CAN SEE FOREVER AND FOREVER AND FOREVER IS LOOKING BACK INTO YOU WITH A GAZE BOTH CURIOUS AND HUNGRY-

"-d." You finish, dropping with a soft 'plumpf' onto your bedsheets, eyes wide and staring at nothing as Ancelin leaves the room. Your blood is like ice in your veins, and for a few short moments you feel perfectly sober as your heart jackhammers inside of your chest.

You carefully reach down, and as casually as you can manage, perform a cursory check.

Everything is in order. Nothing is missing. And the fortitude of your bladder have held up well, as you remain perfectly unsoiled from the experience

"iDothk..." You try, taking a moment to attempt to get your tongue in order, as the pleasant fog settles back in, stripping away the details of the experience of there suddenly being that alien 'night sky' in every direction, with nothing stable to keep hold of your self but Suika, still gripping you and not seeming to even have noticed the trip.

"Like I don't, that... every is time...?" You try again, focusing on unscrambling your brain enough to put words in intelligible order, now. It may take you a few more moments to tie down all of the floating straps and threads of your mind into their proper place again.

"... Like that. Every time?" You say, after a couple of deep breaths, heartrate slowing to something approaching normality.

"... Like what?" Yukari asks, seeming genuinely puzzled by the question as Ancelin steps in, stick of jerky in hand, smeared with... some sort of condiment, you can't identify which at the moment, rattled as you are. She puts one end in your mouth, and you try to chew.

... It doesn't work out so well. You close your mouth, but trying to bite through the tough meat, or chew it, prompts an ache in your jaw that leaves you wincing and again wondering after the details of the battle.

She seems to figure out fairly quickly, though, and pulls the meat way to instead carefully chew at it herself, and then lean down to feed you the unswallowed mash. It's not... that bad, though it's really weird. You feel like a baby bird being fed mashed up worms by its mother, spewing the meal directly into her infants' gullets...

This is really a bad time to be thinking about that sort of thing, you reflect, as a cold tongue transfers another mouthful of mash to you.

In any case, not all of the fog is drunk, now. Some of it is 'you should really think about sleeping'.

You manage to mumble something about Locket getting food ready for the rest as they need it before the greyness settles down over your field of vision entirely, and you approach something similar to a peaceful slumber.

---

You wake with a pounding headache, in a state of complete undress, and as the centerpoint of a mildly bizarre situation.

Yukari has something of a devilish grin on her face, holding... you, and sliding you into proper position with a gloved hand. Proper position, in this case, being 'Suika's depths'. Suika, by contrast, has also been stripped bare and has her own undergarments wadded up and stuffed in her mouth, as Ancelin holds her arms in place, allowing her to slowly settle down until she's resting in place.

"... What." You manage to croak, alerting them all to the fact that you're awake as Yukari moves to gently rub at ow ow ow, that shouldn't hurt...

"Suika was... naughty, last night. Suika should be punished. Right, Mister Pervert? Ufufufu~" She chuckles, as Ancelin continues to hold Suika in place, preventing her from moving at all. "Suika got to enjoy herself, and Mister Pervert didn't. So now, Mister Pervert can enjoy himself while Suika can't~ Don't move~" She teases, stroking...

Ugh, it feels like someone played hackeysack with those at some point. Your thoughts are scattered and you have trouble focusing on anything that happened last night. Not to mention, you're starting to really want to move, with conflicting good and bad aches from what Yukari is doing, and....

Suika's eyes go a little wider, and you can feel her trying and failing to get a little more internal friction going, as you groan in relief. Yukari's grin, if anything, just gets a little wider.

There's a noise from the side as your alarm hits the time, and starts its shrill siren song, calling forth the day.

---

6:00 AM, Day 17

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 43997
[x] Move.
>> No. 43998
[x] If Suika seems fine with it, then try to focus on the good feelings and ignore the painful ones.
[x] You don't really remember much. What did Suika do yesterday?
[x] Give Ancelin a good morning kiss
[x] Do you have anything for your headache and other pains? If so, use it.
[x] Usual morning routine, after all that.
-[x] YOu didn't get to call Frank yesterday, did you? Then get ready to leave with the first shift.

Mama Ancelin takes good care of her child. So lovely~
>> No. 43999
[x] No. This kind of thing isn't supposed to be punishment; it's meant to be a form of enjoyment, or reward for good things.
[x] You don't remember anything. If Suika did something wrong, you're the one to decide if, and how, to punish her.
[x] Yukari, however, did something to help you yesterday, didn't she? Ignoring the part where you almost puked your soul out in pure dread.
[x] Give Ancelin a good morning kiss.
[x] Do you have anything for your headache and other pains? If so, use it.
[x] Usual morning routine, after all that.
>> No. 44000
Servers are being a bitch, ignore multiple posts if they happened, please.

[x] No. This kind of thing isn't supposed to be punishment; it's meant to be a form of enjoyment, or reward for good things.
[x] You don't remember anything. If Suika did something wrong, you're the one to decide if, and how, to punish her.
[x] Give Ancelin a good morning kiss.
[x] Do you have anything for your headache and other pains? If so, use it.
[x] Usual morning routine, after all that.

Works for me. Yukari will be surprised at Mister Pervert not acting like a pervert (like we should), and reinforces John's position as the boss. Using sex as a reward also seems more effective/happy/desireable thing, and more affectionate bonding.

Also, John is in no condition of using his parts at the moment. At least not for intercourse. Oral service however, is much more gentle.
>> No. 44001
[X] You girls have fun with that, don't be late for your shift.
--[X]The safe word is "pancake" by the way.
[X] Make sure everyone got fed.
[X] Get ready for work.
>> No. 44007
[x] No. This kind of thing isn't supposed to be punishment; it's meant to be a form of enjoyment, or reward for good things.
[x] Yukari did something to help you yesterday, didn't she? Ignoring the part where you almost puked your soul out in pure dread.
[x] Give Ancelin a good morning kiss.
[x] Do you have anything for your headache and other pains? If so, use it.
[x] Usual morning routine, after all that.

Thanks, Ancelin and Yukari!
>> No. 44010
[x] No. This kind of thing isn't supposed to be punishment; it's meant to be a form of enjoyment, or reward for good things.
[x] You don't remember anything. If Suika did something wrong, you're the one to decide if, and how, to punish her.
[x] Give Ancelin a good morning kiss.
-[x] Also give Suika&Co a kiss, but yukkuri receive kisses on the forehead.
[x] Do you have anything for your headache and other pains? If so, use it.
[x] Usual morning routine, after all that.

Hey, yukkuri are people too. We have to greet them good morning everyday, and hand out 80 kisses on mornings (or just the Big Trio and other special cases)
>> No. 44016
>[x] No. This kind of thing isn't supposed to be punishment; it's meant to be a form of enjoyment, or reward for good things.

So yeah, We intiate a joke fight without telling the other party, they beat our shit in, it was entirely our fault, and you guys are just shrugging it off as it's nothing. Sure. Why not anon.
>> No. 44019
>>44016

Could you explain what's wrong? Because I don't think I'm following you here.
>> No. 44024
File 13372876673.png - (262.79KB , 688x964 , dd1f4143c962be9ca1a956fe6f56b3afb98ac619.png ) [iqdb]
44024
This... doesn't feel right. You still don't know what happened, so maybe some punishment is warranted or maybe not, but taking something intimate and caring and use it as a punishment, holding her close to the edge and waving a cup of sweet wine beneath her nose without letting her sip, is...

"No. I decide punishments, if they're needed." You say, rebuking Yukari for trying to take that responsibility for her own as you ignore her direction and start moving your hips.

There's a relieved groan from behind Suika's impromptu gag, even as Yukari looks annoyed and withdraws her hand, lessening the good that you feel, but in the same motion removing almost all of tha bad.

"Fuu... Mister Pervert is too forgiving." She says, sulking a little. "Yukari was just starting to have fun."

"I still don't remember anything that happened, for a while." You point out, tugging the gag free and prompting a rasping gasp from Suika. "... Maybe you could fill me in?"

"... Suika was angry... and went too far." She rasps. "Suika couldn't help it, but... Not the... place-"

She pauses to gasp and shudder.

"... of the wife. To take... from the husband. And Suika didn't mean to... really hurt John." She manages to sort of explain. "Suika did... both, though."

There's a worrisome moment where you try to remember if... no, you don't think she... but you got drunk, suddenly, didn't you. You guess that she just used...? Well, it's not really something you want to think about too heavily, either way.

"... So, nobody's supposed to get hurt? In this sort of thing?" You wonder thoughtfully.

"People get... hurt, but... Suika didn't want to hurt John. So Suika tried, from the beginning, to just... fight so it wouldn't hurt as much?"

"Did you throw the fight, that time?" You muse aloud, and don't realize you've said it aloud until she makes a stricken noise.

"No! Suika wouldn't!" She says, seeming a little horrified at the thought. "That fight... was important." She continues, as you rebuild momentum, forcing her sentences to break a little, here and there. "Suika fought to win, for real, just... Suika also fought, for real, so that John probably wouldn't get hurt if Suika won..."

.... Wrestling. Instead of punches and kicks and beating into submission, though there had been a bit speckled through here and there, it was mostly... trying to grab. Force you to the ground, and pin you. Hold you in place and just force you to submit, rather than fight with deliberate intent to injure you...

You can't help but entertain, for a moment, the morbid thought of what could have happened if she wasn't restraining herself by fighting in such a fashion, as much as she could and when she could help it. The fact that it's looking like you lost, once she got angry and stopped focusing on fighting in a way that didn't injure you as much as it could, suggests...

"Suika would have been a gentle husband, too." She... tries to assure you, you suppose. Though you aren't exactly relieved to hear such things. "But Suika is as happy to be the wife. Even before Suika got angry, when Suika was winning, Suika wouldn't have hurt John in getting a reward, just... fighting makes it hard to focus, from the... start~" She grunts, spasming and going a little limp for a moment in Ancelin's hands. Then she shakes it off, and accepts eagerly a second deposit into the secret places of her mysterious internal workings.

You feel a little better, headache-wise, though there's a dull and throbbing ache that threatens to build up speed and start pounding again, and other aches are now a little worse. You should take pain pills. Rub some kind of medical cream on things. If you had either of these things, those would be a great plan, but you hadn't exactly planned your purchases with 'And then I'll get savagely beaten around by someone half my size' in mind, so there's not really any sort of thing to be found in the apartment...

Kind of a bad plan, in retrospect, as it isn't like accidents aren't going to happen just because you don't plan for them to happen. You don't plan on repeating this sort of experience, really, but you might want to pick up some medication if you have a little spare time and money. It'll be good to have if you need it, as this has proven.

Yukari has been watching this whole time with a sort of casual interest in the proceedings. There, but not pronounced, in the way that the Hatate's interest is. Like she might start eating popcorn or calling out advice to either one of you, but might as likely go read an interesting book. If she can read. Can she read? You don't think so, no, you're pretty sure none of them really can much. Tangent. You're on one.

You tug Ancelin down, sandwiching Suika between the two of you as she basks in the aftereffects of the exertion, and give her a kiss. You aren't really certain why, it just seems like the thing to do. The cavern of her mouth contains a cold and somewhat slimy tongue, and she still seems uncertain about the whole concept of kissing, her efforts hesitant and tentative, but that aside it's fairly nice.

She seems to enjoy it. You think. In any case, she's stopped holding Suika in place as anything more than the side effect of her happening to between the two of you as you cuddle, anyway.

You can't imagine it's really comfortable for her, though she doesn't seem to mind much. It's not really that comfortable for you, come to think of it, as her horns are sort of getting shoved up into your chest.

It takes a little bit to get yourself extracted from the tangle of clinging limbs, though, and cleaned up. By then Yukari's wandered off to find something more interesting than watching you clean yourself, and you set out limping around the apartment to put out food for everyone, and finally make that sandwich for yourself. You eat it with a sense of satisfaction. Sitting carefully in a chair, just for the moment.

You think there's a chair somewhere in the back of the cafe. You'll probably be making use of it today, instead of standing. Or just steal a chair from one of the tables, and damn appearances.

---

6:32 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 44025
[x] If you're not certain of there being an extra chair, take one with you.
[x] Where is the shotgun? You should keep it with you.
[x] See how everyone is today, and get going with first shift.
[x] Drop the matter with Suika, for now. She's happy to be the wife, you're happy to the husband. If you need to do something or punish her, think of something later.

How's your internet, Kahi?
>> No. 44026
[x] How much did Alice feed the others? Check cereal stock, give her something nice, or plan to, if everything is good.
[x] If you're not certain of there being an extra chair, take one with you.
[x] Where is the shotgun? You should keep it with you.
[x] See how everyone is today, and get going with first shift.
[x] Drop the matter with Suika, for now. She's happy to be the wife, you're happy to the husband. If you need to do something or punish her, think of something later.
>> No. 44027
[x] How much did Alice feed the others? Check cereal stock, give her something nice, or plan to, if everything is good.
[x] If you're not certain of there being an extra chair, take one with you.
[x] Where is the shotgun? You should keep it with you.
[x] See how everyone is today, and get going with first shift.
-[x] Suika can do whatever she prefers, stay or work.
[x] Drop the matter with Suika, for now. She's happy to be the wife, you're happy to the husband. If you need to do something or punish her, think of something later.
>> No. 44031
>>44025

Could be better. IE, still have none, can't find any unsecured wifi points nearby to borrow. There's a library close, which has public computers, but they block what can be generally summarized as 'Everything', and even if they didn't they have this little money-making practice where you can't bring in outside discs or drives at all, if you want to save something it's got to be on a disc directly from them, for a liiiitle fee, woohoo. Taking things saved elsewhere and using them there is out of the question, seems. I've found the free wifi in restaurants about here to be universally shitty enough that it's almost worse than no connection at all, and workers keep coming every few minutes to strongly suggest that if you're going to be sitting about and using their connection, you should really order something you have to pay actual money for. Which, given how shitty the signal is, isn't worth it at all.

So basically, if I feel like using the internet it means a bracing five mile walk through the hot sun, uphill both ways, blah blah blah, to the college library, which eats up an hour one-way. Unless I manage to catch a ride or I feel like paying the outrageous fees for public transport. Really, it costs what to ride the bus these days? I still have feet. They even work.


/bloggin', etc.
>> No. 44032
File 133737338060.jpg - (1.23MB , 850x970 , sample_27a3e50b081c5c39bc9bca259c25f59f2a6bf31c.jpg ) [iqdb]
44032
For now, you'll keep arrangements the same as before. Locket, Firefly, Peach, and Isis... Suika, Festival, can stay or go as she pleases. You'll leave a note about who to bring along with the second shift, before you head out.

For feeding... it looks like everything went well enough, and she was able to remember about how much to give out. You have five bags remaining, after portioning out food for the day.

You'll have to do.. something. You'll think of something nice to do, or get, for her later. And you'll mix that with not thinking any more about the whole incident with Suika, except maybe to remind yourself not to do stupid things in the future. Maybe.

In any case, the gun... you left it sitting beneath the counter at the cafe. It seemed like a good idea, since that's probably where you would need it most, if there was a robbery or anything. Wouldn't do you any good if it was still in the kitchen, then. And while you can't recall just at the moment about the chair there, it isn't as though you have one here that you can drag along.

Unless you want to drag along the large reclining chair. And what a sight that would make.

No, in any case, it's time to head off.

...

As it turns out, brief inspection reveals that there is a chair in the back, though it's a bit creaky and doesn't seem really comfortable to sit in. Definitely wouldn't try to make customers sit in it, feels like it's ready to fall apart beneath you at any moment. But it'll do just for today, with a lingering ache in your pelvis that makes prolonged standing about a chore, and extended walking something of a torment.

You open up shop, and it's not too terribly long after that that old fellow comes through for his cup of black coffee. He eyes you for a bit after, before going to his seat to wait for it.

"Took a tumble, boy?" He asks, and you realize he's inspecting your eye. The makeup must have started to wear off or something.

"Think I might have... pulled something, maybe?" You say, trying to avoid giving any details about anything related to the situation while still offering enough of an explanation for why you're sitting. "I should be fine by tomorrow, but for the moment, standing for a long time is..."

"Well, you'll be fine. Constitution of youth." He grumbles. "Now me, these days I fall over, can't be sure I'm going to get back up again, ain't that right?" He says, then erupts into barking laughter.

"That... That's right sir?" You say, trying and failing to not make it a question.

"Hm... Well lad, I'm thinking today I might have one of these chocolate donuts as well." He says, glancing across the display.

"Of course, sir." You say, much more happy to talk about orders, which leave you with profit.

He nods, and you send Isis out with his order, after he's seated himself. He pats her fondly on the head, and turns to slowly sipping his coffee and nibbling at the treat.

After that, it's more or less quiet for a while. Until you feel, beneath the counter, a hand carefully working at your pants.

It's all you can do not to have a heart attack at the unexpectedness of it. You look carefully down, trying not to draw attention to it... the old man isn't facing this way, so it's not too much trouble... and see Yukari there, cheerfully placing a finger to her mouth in a shushing moment.

How did she even get... no, you know how she got there. It looks like she can get around roughly anywhere, if she wants. Why though. And why now. Just because she's bored? There's an impish gleam in her eyes... Is she doing this just because it might cause trouble for you, because... is she upset that you didn't let her steal away the role she wanted, and didn't just stand by and let her dole out punishment for things how and as she pleased? Petty little...

... Is this kind of like the situation with Suika, only more subtle? Power plays, and all. Gah.

"You can't be here, like that, someone might see you. Someone could notice." You hiss softly, glancing between the old man and the door as Shanghai peers down from your hair, curiously.

"Ufu... Mister Pervert will have to be quiet, won't he~" She teases, grinning slyly.

---

8:57 AM

[ ] What do you do?
>> No. 44033
[x] Move this story to /at/.
>> No. 44034
[x] Whisper to her that if she wants you so much, she can just visit you in your room this night. She won't be disappointed, pained palls be damned.

This is awkward.
>> No. 44036
[x] Move this story to /at/.

At this point, I don't think anyone can deny that a large part of this story is sex.
>> No. 44037
[x] Move this story to /at/.

Fuck off Kahi
>> No. 44038
[x]Move this story to /at/

It used to be good until Sex was apparently the main focus of the story. It showed so much promise until you let it get fucked up.

If we wanted yukkuri porn, we could all go to poosh/shrine maiden instead.
>> No. 44039
>>44037
>>44036
>>44033
haters gonna hate
>> No. 44040
[x]Move this story to /at/
>> No. 44041
Any of you notice the last actual lemon in this story was more then 10 threads ago? Yeah, really, everything else has been glossed over mentions of acts.

[x] Remove the imp, she'll have to learn to wait.
>> No. 44042
[x] Move this story to /at/.

They will surely welcome you with open arms.
>> No. 44043
>>44034
>>44036
>>44037
>>44038
>>44040
>>44042
So, samefag or samefag?
>> No. 44044
You do have a point, I guess.

>You lose your mental concentration for a bit, driving yourself systematically into Locket, while Rainbow drives herself into you, and everything culminates in messy, mutual, and tangled release.
and the like can be taken more than one way, but on the scale of things, it's not that bad, really. I withdraw my complaint of >>44036, until such time I feel it is deserved. Thank you for pointing out my mistake.
>> No. 44047
File 133739899742.jpg - (28.24KB , 390x310 , 32.jpg ) [iqdb]
44047
>>44043
>a bunch of people give opinions that you don't like
>accuse them as the same person just to soothe your ego
>> No. 44049
[x] "No."

We worked ourselves from a normal person into someone who's rightfully labeled "Mr. Pervert." I propose we reverse this, voting for and accepting less and less sex. I voted to screw Alice way back in thread 1 only because I suspected some kind of biological need was present. Suika, Yukari, the corpses, and so forth, while possessing pleasant personalities, don't need to be boned twice a day. Even if one doesn't agree with that, it's still reasonable to say that both the timing and place of Yukari's current actions are wholly inappropriate.

>list of "move to /at/"-ers.
If you're willing to come out in such numbers to move the story, why not vote here in the first place, and include a [x] Don't have sex. clause? Then the story doesn't need to be moved, and you can contribute to John's actions within this city, which is sort of the point of a CYOA.
>> No. 44050
>>44049
Very well then. For old time's sake, I'll vote again.

[x] No.
>> No. 44051
>>44049
[x] Don't have sex
>> No. 44053
[x] Remove the imp, she'll have to learn to wait.
[x] Whisper to her that if she wants you so much, she can just visit you in your room this night.
>> No. 44054
>>44049
Kahi has made his point. He wants the story have sex as it's primary focus

As I said before in this thread [x} Move this story to /at/
>> No. 44055
[x]Decline, but see if a cup of hot cocoa or something would keep her from either pressing the issue or trying some other prank.
-[x]If she goes for it, make one for the rest of the girls. They've been good sports about all of this and deserve a little something, and you also don't want to play favorites.
>> No. 44056
[x] No.

>>44049
It might help if John had something to do during his spare time other than inane research and 'taking care' of the yukkuri.

Preferably something that helps boost his income.
>> No. 44058
[x] Acquiesce.
>> No. 44059
>>44038 here,
>>44054 Really now? When did he state this? Either way, I think we're too deep in the shithole to get rid of the sex, so the best we can do is move this story to /at/ and keep it there. Please.
>> No. 44060
>>44056

I was hoping that the hunting would become more prominent. It was rather interesting and probably decent money.

It also has the chance of finding uncommon yukkuri and at last resort an escape from the Mafia - that wilderness is *not* something you want to chase someone through.

[x] Remove the imp, she'll have to learn to wait.
[x] Whisper to her that if she wants you so much, she can just visit you in your room this night.
>> No. 44061
In before Yukari makes a scene.
>> No. 44062
Oh boy, I can only imagine what Kahi's reactions are gonna be when he sees this.

>>44059
>Really now? When did he state this?

He never said that. >>44054 is just assuming too much.
>> No. 44063
Well, I can see where >>44054 is coming from. He did make pretty much all the yukkuri attracted to us, and the zombie, and the other zombie, and our 'daughter', and the cat.

I don't even fucking know anymore, this story really could be said to stem a lot from the author's inclusion of frankly pretty odd shit. Or maybe not. Who the fuck knows.
>> No. 44064
>>44063

Don't forget, before this update, there was at least somewhat of a distinction that Cafe stuff was cafe stuff, and sex stuff was... well, just about everywhere else, to be frank (Home? Check. Hunting trip? Check. Zombie apocalypse? Fuck zombies, check). After this one though, Kahi has shown that the main focus of the story no longer lies in cafe management, but in dealing with getting banged anywhere and everywhere.
>> No. 44065
>>44063
>He did make pretty much all the yukkuri attracted to us, and the zombie, and the other zombie, and our 'daughter', and the cat

One zombie was a flesh golem, built for complete obedience and lack of independent thought; we then took control over her, and have been slowly rebuilding her mind (?). The other zombie, Alyssa, has refused John's request, remember? She had a reason for asking John to do her in that mansion, but now she's just like a normal, limbless, unliving girl. who John will need to seduce/court before having sex.

The cat, well, I blame whichever die Kahi rolled to determine the yukkuri's sexual orientation and John not treating Chen-C as a hideous monster, like the other yukkuri does.

Considering factory yukkuri are trained for 'that', besides being overly obedient? John is also a kind master to them, and with them being a yukkuri, anyone who treats them well or help them take would probably be in the same spot. Their offspring, however, besides the daughter trio (and that blob Alice, but she likes humans in general, not John specifically), hasn't shown any sexual interest in John.

Suika works differently, as hers is a case of not only biology, but also of culture and social behavior (which might be the same thing for yukkuri). The Survival of the Fittest, really. Since John is the Boss, the strongest indivual in the place (for now), she can't be the Alpha Male of the pack, leaving her the position of the submissive female (thanks to the hermaprodic aspect common to all yukkuri). Had she won the first, real fight, the roles would be reversed. Since John is the Husband/Alpha Male, ony he can possess Female Suika; a Husband Suika would have control over all females of the pack, which includes the other yukkuri (John's fixed gender isn't a problem, for the Alpha Males fucks whoever it wants to). That's why Suika couldn't get up, because she's supposed to become a Mother, and not a Father.

The 'daughters'? Only Shangai seems to have a honest crush on John, while the Alice is more concerned about her Need, and only John and Locket are the ones who allowed to help her. Also, while being born an Alice, or being born from one, removes the moral question of incest, do note that Tenshi hasn't shown sings of sexual attraction to John.

Here, have a bonus:

>Kahitora: And /someone/ went back and deleted their vote so it looks like I just went ahead and wrote smut for smut's sake.
>me: lol?
>It's fine, though.
>Kahitora: But anyway, I'll run with 'Okay, let Shanghai do this', not so much with 'BONER AT MAXIMUM, MAKE ALL THE SEXING.'
>I'mma just ignore those votes I think.
>The slack I'll cut you just because you seriously risk paying debts back with brutal anal rape only goes so far.
>me: You're very generous
>Anonymous user NOPE: Ignoring votes sounds good to me.
>I assume they're stupid ones?
>Kahitora: >[x] Fuck all the rest of the yukkuris. And the Maid, and Alyssa. MORE.
>me: Remember the guy who kept voting "Use a yukkuri as a dicksleeve" or "Put a koyukkuri in your ass for maximum pelasure"?
>Anonymous user NOPE: ... Yeah, they're stupid ones.
>me: Probably things like that.
>Kahitora: Also ignoring the late vote on Shanghai situation.
>me: Starting LoL up.
>Afk-ish
>Kahitora: You'll miss me rambling about shanghai.
>me: Damn you Kahi
>Kahitora: But it should still be here later.
>Anyway, the 'thinks you're Daddy' thing would normally be enough to curtail recent events.
>me: Hmm
>Kahitora: But Alice, sane ones anyway, have a... very tolerant view on incest, significantly more than most yukkuri.
>Mostly because of their drive.
>me: So we guessed, I believe.
>Kahitora: A single mate, in a whole lot of cases, /just plain isn't enough to keep up with them/.
>me: Polygamy, however, is news~
>Kahitora: Multiple mates, for various reasons, are generally a bad idea in the wild.
>But a single mate /is/ enough to keep them sane until babies have been born and grown 'old enough'.
>At which point they're already starting to experience their /own/ urges.
>me: Old enough for them?
>Kahitora: Unless they're a 'weird' Alice that don't really have urges period, and only mate at their mate's insistence, in which case this is >all irrelevant.
>But at that point there's about two choices.
>Go nuts with lust and rape all the non-alice members of the party to death.
>me: They don't rape other alice?
>Kahitora: Or seek relief with the only available sources that can come close to keeping up with the overwhelming Need.
>me: What about mutant Alice? Can they ignore certain differences?
>Kahitora: I'm still talking in a general sense here.
>Specifics like that, you'll probably have to hunt down in the story, if you're super interested.
>But anyway, yeah, that cultivates a serious tolerance for incest in the Alice that /want/ to stay sane.
>Though it's just a holding measure and a losing battle all the way, in most cases, with both sides of things having their need building >constantly.
>Leaving things pretty inevitable.
>But it does delay things long enough for kids to move out and find mates of their own.
>Generally.
>In any case, as the child of an Alice, that also leaves all of her children, even non-alice, somewhat more predisposed to accepting it.
>Hence: Shanghai's paired crush on you and her belief in your paternity not really conflicting.
>Specifics and details of things and particular families/individuals can, of course, get a heck of a lot more complex than just that.
>And if those two were still sprawled across you this morning, instead of getting up to privately do what they could to take care of /their/ >need, the situation with Shanghai wouldn't really have arisen.
>Though one of the Alice may have woken to discover something poking somewhere at them, in that dog-pile.
>And I think thats done with this ramble about backgrounds stuff and nonsense. Enjoy gamin's.
>> No. 44066
>>44064

Universal rule of anything touhou: Yukari can do whatever the fuck she wants to, regardless of yukkuri status.
>> No. 44067
I have a suggestion.

Why don't we switch protagonist to the roommate? We kind of ground this one into the ground, but a fresh POV on the story might be what's needed.
>> No. 44069
>>44066
I hate that rule.
>> No. 44070
>>44067

Frank is a cool guy, but I wouldn't like him as the protagonist. Also, John is the one who's making all the decisions, remember? Though we do ask for Frank's opinion now and then, John is the who's doing most stuff.

Also, I like John.
>> No. 44072
It can be resolved by having Frank start to take up decisions after seeing how his friend is pulling them down into a downward spiral. Perhaps noticing that the guy just got his ass beat by his pet pastry.

Plus John is kind of a failure at this point. I'd rather switch to a new POV.
>> No. 44073
>>44072
That and the fact that Frank hopefully wont start dicking everything with legs.
>> No. 44074
>>44073

Yes, there's that too.
>> No. 44075
>>44073

No, Frank's going to come back hammered from a party and start dicking a passed out John.
>> No. 44076
>>44073

And without legs. Or limbs, for that matter.
>> No. 44080
>>44072
>after seeing how his friend is pulling them down into a downward spiral

Except this hasn't happened, at all.
>> No. 44081
>>44080
So if your best friend/roommate is going to make profit by using living pop-tarts as waitress's, and as dick sleeves, wouldn't you think that'd be bad for you for having to deal with this shit?
>> No. 44083
>>44081

No, because wherever my friend sticks his dick in is his problem, as long as it's not my body or my belongings.

Besides, he already showed he doesn't really care, as long as John doesn't make much noise during the mornings. He's more bothered by the undead girls than the pets.

As long as John doesn't screw the business and work to win the contest, or make enough to keep everyone fed and sheltered in a decent place, there shouldn't be a problem.
>> No. 44085
>Screwing the business

Funny you should use that choice of words. Because, you know, he totally is.

Also, how's that one or two customers a day thing coming along again? I recall the idea about making and putting up flyers being thrown in before it got overridden by more sex, iirc.
>> No. 44089
>>44085
>flyers

Get a fucking hint. More advertisement isn't gonna do shit. It has already brought up several times in-story that only time will improve things.
>> No. 44093
>>44089
With that sort of attitude, we should just crawl into a corner and wait for when the business falls in.

Or we could actually try something that increases name recognition at low or no cost to us.

Flyers doesn't seem like a bad idea. Perhaps theres some kind of publicity scheme we can scrounge up...
>> No. 44094
also, we've hit autosage. /bugs Kahi
>> No. 44096
Haven't ever hidden that this story is more for whimsy and amusement than the others. As such, MC's personality is more... flexible, I guess, than others? But yeah. If I might suggest, just sitting on the IRC and hoping someone might suggest a hunting trip at a convenient time for you isn't exactly the best way to go about that, either. No matter, though.

In any case, other amusing things include Frida seeing how quickly you folded to her demands, hardly trying to argue at all, and she's decided that you're either A- Incredibly confident in your good luck to see you through, B- Incredibly weak willed, and you fold under the slightest pressure, or C- You're secretly hoping to fail, given the current arrangements and what that would mean, though you would put up token objections. In any case, she's subtly feeling about for someone to make your introduction to Repayment, if it comes to that, an... experience. On the job training, as it were. Get you used to the uniform, etc.

Anyway, I've found my way to a computer with access again, so new thread: >>44095
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason